New iCCup features - Page last
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
zergpower123
United States197 Posts
| ||
|
ShaLLoW[baY]
Canada12499 Posts
On December 18 2009 23:45 SnowFantasy wrote: I'm testing it right now. It is pretty good. You don't need good internet to stream your games. Since it is a replay you can see their food count, minerals, hotkey use etc. ITS A REPLAYYYY? | ||
|
edahl
Norway483 Posts
When will it be coming? | ||
|
SnowFantasy
4173 Posts
i'm not sure if it has been pushed back more or not though. | ||
|
Iplaythings
Denmark9110 Posts
On December 18 2009 12:21 iCCup.deL wrote: Even better here's the list of country codes as recognised by iCCup Denmark - dk Seriusly, I doubt people know where it is, haha | ||
|
niteReloaded
Croatia5282 Posts
This replay streaming is one of the best ideas ever, I think Ashur first started doing it, but gave up. I really didn't see this one coming, AWESOME JOB ICCUP!! | ||
|
NiGoL
1868 Posts
| ||
|
Gangrel
United States137 Posts
| ||
|
tofucake
Hyrule19259 Posts
| ||
|
Zoler
Sweden6339 Posts
| ||
|
NiGoL
1868 Posts
btw can u actually see the APM going in the game while watching replays? this question is to everyone since i cant logg iccup. | ||
|
tofucake
Hyrule19259 Posts
| ||
|
Tuke
Finland1666 Posts
| ||
|
True Swifty
Poland22 Posts
| ||
|
Nightmarjoo
United States3360 Posts
| ||
|
SnowFantasy
4173 Posts
i haven't had enough people lagging to need to do something like that. if it lags a little ill put it on high and its fine 99% of the time. | ||
|
muse5187
1125 Posts
On January 04 2010 00:11 Nightmarjoo wrote: I wish they could add a ping limit command. Someone's ping to the iccup server has NO effect on the game. Inside the game it is peer to peer, therefor your ping to russia does not matter because the game is being hosted on the players. | ||
|
wishbones
Canada2600 Posts
| ||
|
IntoTheWow
is awesome32282 Posts
like [B] blahblah vs [C+] hihoho :O ? | ||
|
yhnmk
Canada630 Posts
edit: where do I access it? its not anywhere on my iccup launcher | ||
| ||