• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:10
CEST 12:10
KST 19:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7036 users

The Game [N] - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 165 Next
ThePeashooter
Profile Joined March 2013
United States100 Posts
March 16 2013 07:28 GMT
#161
On March 16 2013 16:23 Wade Fell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2013 16:22 ThePeashooter wrote:
On March 16 2013 16:20 Wade Fell wrote:
Peashooter are you fucking serious

You have a problem?


Not one I can't solve in 48 hours.

##vote thepeashooter

If that's how you feel. I don't believe there is anything wrong with mentioning a few guidelines regarding the game setup and moderate speculation on what it could entail. Anything beyond minor speculation and words of caution would be a foolish endeavor though.

Anyway, I'm off to bed. I will try to read a bit before I head to work tomorrow. I work 2-10PM EST.
Wade Fell
Profile Joined February 2013
United States501 Posts
March 16 2013 07:31 GMT
#162
On March 16 2013 16:28 ThePeashooter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2013 16:23 Wade Fell wrote:
On March 16 2013 16:22 ThePeashooter wrote:
On March 16 2013 16:20 Wade Fell wrote:
Peashooter are you fucking serious

You have a problem?


Not one I can't solve in 48 hours.

##vote thepeashooter

If that's how you feel. I don't believe there is anything wrong with mentioning a few guidelines regarding the game setup and moderate speculation on what it could entail. Anything beyond minor speculation and words of caution would be a foolish endeavor though.

Anyway, I'm off to bed. I will try to read a bit before I head to work tomorrow. I work 2-10PM EST.


I think you had a lot to say about setup speculation. I think you were getting seriously into it with color-coding and name-finding and even proposing mechanics that we have no evidence for. I think you wanted it to look like you were contributing, and when i called you out and voted you, after a surprsingly long pause you backed off.

If you really believe in your ideas, why would one vote stop you?
Politics is the Mind-Killer
Wade Fell
Profile Joined February 2013
United States501 Posts
March 16 2013 07:32 GMT
#163
Answer: you're scum caught with your pants down and are now "going to bed" because someone is challenging your ideas
Politics is the Mind-Killer
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2013 07:36 GMT
#164
On March 16 2013 16:22 Wade Fell wrote:
geript is there a particular reason you haven't voted for zarepath since you already rnged him? it seems to me that if you realy wanted to rng your lynch, you'd use the lynch you've already rnged. Why the cold feet?


Yeah I really like this actually. What Gives?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2013 07:38 GMT
#165
On March 16 2013 16:32 Wade Fell wrote:
Answer: you're scum caught with your pants down and are now "going to bed" because someone is challenging your ideas


Don't be silly. If you call everyone scum so easily there will be no townies left in this game.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
ThePeashooter
Profile Joined March 2013
United States100 Posts
March 16 2013 07:40 GMT
#166
I'm going to bed because as a human, I need to sleep. Read what I wrote again before jumping to conclusions. It takes 5 seconds of effort to color stuff. I said at the end that it's baseless speculation that means nothing until more information is present.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
March 16 2013 07:41 GMT
#167
When I hit the idea of tarot cards, there were a few things that didn't quite match up. First off the major arcana are usually comprised of roughly twenty or so cards. But in the setup there's only 17 named roles. Additionally the roles don't quite matchup exactly. The Devil, Fool and the Tower are straight copies. The Priest could be the Heirophant. The Empress could be the Snake or the Mirror. The others are harder to tell. Does anyone else think that this could be based off of a tarot reading?
Wade Fell
Profile Joined February 2013
United States501 Posts
March 16 2013 07:42 GMT
#168
On March 16 2013 16:36 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2013 16:22 Wade Fell wrote:
geript is there a particular reason you haven't voted for zarepath since you already rnged him? it seems to me that if you realy wanted to rng your lynch, you'd use the lynch you've already rnged. Why the cold feet?


Yeah I really like this actually. What Gives?


There's no reasonable reason for him NOT to vote zarepath other than that he's protecting his scumbuddy
Politics is the Mind-Killer
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
March 16 2013 07:43 GMT
#169
On March 16 2013 16:36 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2013 16:22 Wade Fell wrote:
geript is there a particular reason you haven't voted for zarepath since you already rnged him? it seems to me that if you realy wanted to rng your lynch, you'd use the lynch you've already rnged. Why the cold feet?


Yeah I really like this actually. What Gives?

I thought I couldn't use it from what was said in pregame and the tarot stuff got me interested. How do you feel about this being based on some sort of tarot stuff?
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2013 07:44 GMT
#170
What's more it is easy to see that it is quite late in his time zone and thus his explanation about going to bed is probably actually factual rather than the evasion of questioning that you seem to have implied.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2013 07:45 GMT
#171
On March 16 2013 16:43 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2013 16:36 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 16 2013 16:22 Wade Fell wrote:
geript is there a particular reason you haven't voted for zarepath since you already rnged him? it seems to me that if you realy wanted to rng your lynch, you'd use the lynch you've already rnged. Why the cold feet?


Yeah I really like this actually. What Gives?

I thought I couldn't use it from what was said in pregame and the tarot stuff got me interested. How do you feel about this being based on some sort of tarot stuff?


I feel the whole RNG thing is fucking retarded in general. But that's just me.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2013 07:46 GMT
#172
##Vote:Geript

I feel like I would like him to stop everything he is currently doing. What better way to silence someone than by lynching them?

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 16 2013 07:46 GMT
#173
im town thank god
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 16 2013 07:46 GMT
#174
Hi I'm town yadda yadda. BH you wanna try and get a read on me before I go to bed?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
March 16 2013 07:48 GMT
#175
Well if that's how this game is going to start, then I think I'd rather just go to bed as well.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 16 2013 07:50 GMT
#176
I'm presently taking applications to join my "Super Awesome Scumhunting Team". If anyone is interested, please indicate so in the thread by using the command ##Apply: SAST

All applicants will be considered, but be warned that effort toward the scumhunt will be strongly taken into account.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Wade Fell
Profile Joined February 2013
United States501 Posts
March 16 2013 07:52 GMT
#177
wow are you really "pulling a geript" here
Politics is the Mind-Killer
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 16 2013 07:58 GMT
#178
##APPLY: SAST
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 16 2013 08:03 GMT
#179
Coagulation thank you for applying. After going over your filter, I regret to inform you that you haven't participated in the town's hunt for scum enough to be admitted into the SAST at this time. I encourage you to do your part for the town and sniff out the scum, and then apply again at a later date. Thanks for your time!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 16 2013 08:06 GMT
#180
Tenets of the Super Awesome Scumhunting Team
  • Attendance
    All members of the Super Awesome Scumhunting Team are required to post at least FIVE times per phase, a total of TEN times per cycle. This is a half a page of filter per day. Failure to meet this standard will result in immediate expulsion from the team.
  • Logistics
    All members of the Super Awesome Scumhunting Team will be expected to fill out nightly reports, due before the following Dawn phase, outlining all of his findings for the day and his most recent "Lynch List". Failure to submit this report will result in immediate expulsion from the team.
  • Compliance
    All members of the Super Awesome Scumhunting Team will be expected to vote with the Super Awesome Scumhunting Team at the end of each day unless directly specified otherwise by VisceraEyes. Failure to do so will result in immediate expulsion from the team.


Here at the Super Awesome Scumhunting Team, we're out to find and destroy Mafia. We have a variety of programs designed to help you, the aspiring scumhunter, attain your goals of a safe and secure future for the town. Not a member of the SAST? It's easy! Just apply here in the thread using the command "##Apply: SAST"!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 165 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko183
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1457
actioN 1010
Jaedong 558
Horang2 466
Bisu 428
BeSt 405
Hyuk 327
firebathero 295
Soma 230
Hyun 216
[ Show more ]
Mong 211
Larva 185
Stork 168
Rush 120
PianO 101
Shine 92
Sexy 69
Mind 65
Pusan 57
910 56
HiyA 44
hero 37
Soulkey 34
Shinee 33
Yoon 31
ZerO 30
Bale 26
sSak 25
ZergMaN 25
Sharp 25
Hm[arnc] 21
sorry 16
Last 10
Noble 8
Terrorterran 8
Free 4
Dota 2
XcaliburYe158
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1124
olofmeister977
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King280
Other Games
gofns47148
summit1g7068
singsing1385
ceh9544
KnowMe154
Pyrionflax148
DeMusliM133
Livibee97
Trikslyr29
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick465
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1200
• Stunt330
Other Games
• Shiphtur473
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
50m
Patches Events
5h 50m
The PondCast
23h 50m
INu's Battles
1d
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.