• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:05
CEST 17:05
KST 00:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20265Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9974 users

[GG] Mafia XII - The Summer Season - Page 61

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 76 Next
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-16 19:11:51
July 16 2009 19:10 GMT
#1201
sigh, this is gg, i give up, gg town. i don't even know what to say i'm so angry with this vote.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
July 16 2009 19:10 GMT
#1202
Although I'll admit, the sudden bandwagon voting is disturbing me...
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
July 16 2009 19:17 GMT
#1203
Dude, don't edit your post like that

Before his edit he mentioned clasic, Lenwe, and someone else (I refreshed and since apparently you can't unrefresh I missed the third guy) as his primary suspects. If he does turn out innocent then this may be worth noting.
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
July 16 2009 19:17 GMT
#1204
Sorry for the triple post, but also, if we get this one wrong, we still have a chance at winning, but we can not miss a singly lynch after this.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
July 16 2009 19:36 GMT
#1205
On July 17 2009 04:17 Falcynn wrote:
Dude, don't edit your post like that

Before his edit he mentioned clasic, Lenwe, and someone else (I refreshed and since apparently you can't unrefresh I missed the third guy) as his primary suspects. If he does turn out innocent then this may be worth noting.


sorry, i was just so upset about this stupid vote, if i'm going to die i want to die right, with people arguing for why i should die. this jsut seems so stupid. every other lynch, right or wrong people talked about clue links and such but for me there's none of that, it's just blindly voting.

i'll put what i said before here though i doubt it'll matter much.

"i'm so fucking upset over people like lenwe, clasic, and goodwill who voted without saying anything."

i changed it cause in the end this day is going to end, no one's going to say shit and i'mma die green. and so i give up. nothing i say means anything. so gg.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Malongo
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Chile3479 Posts
July 16 2009 20:17 GMT
#1206
On July 17 2009 04:36 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2009 04:17 Falcynn wrote:
Dude, don't edit your post like that

Before his edit he mentioned clasic, Lenwe, and someone else (I refreshed and since apparently you can't unrefresh I missed the third guy) as his primary suspects. If he does turn out innocent then this may be worth noting.


sorry, i was just so upset about this stupid vote, if i'm going to die i want to die right, with people arguing for why i should die. this jsut seems so stupid. every other lynch, right or wrong people talked about clue links and such but for me there's none of that, it's just blindly voting.

i'll put what i said before here though i doubt it'll matter much.

"i'm so fucking upset over people like lenwe, clasic, and goodwill who voted without saying anything."

i changed it cause in the end this day is going to end, no one's going to say shit and i'mma die green. and so i give up. nothing i say means anything. so gg.

The problem is that you got caught on that list man. Scaramanga says 1 of these is mafia: Malongo, Chaoser, Lenwe (note that 1 is pledge). Lenwe hasnt done much, i suck at this and you got caught with the shitload of mafia voting ydg vs truthbringer. Im pretty sure tomorrow its me or Lenwe if you flip green. (HINT IM A GREEN MOROOOON). On the other side of the road we have HOE, Goodwill, IloveTK and Clasic that have done 0. Nothing, none, no word from them. I tried getting one almost at pure random skill and guess what: I got a fucking protegee. I cant do more sorry guys.
Help me! im still improving my English. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. M. G.
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
July 16 2009 21:52 GMT
#1207
On July 17 2009 05:17 Malongo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2009 04:36 chaoser wrote:
On July 17 2009 04:17 Falcynn wrote:
Dude, don't edit your post like that

Before his edit he mentioned clasic, Lenwe, and someone else (I refreshed and since apparently you can't unrefresh I missed the third guy) as his primary suspects. If he does turn out innocent then this may be worth noting.


sorry, i was just so upset about this stupid vote, if i'm going to die i want to die right, with people arguing for why i should die. this jsut seems so stupid. every other lynch, right or wrong people talked about clue links and such but for me there's none of that, it's just blindly voting.

i'll put what i said before here though i doubt it'll matter much.

"i'm so fucking upset over people like lenwe, clasic, and goodwill who voted without saying anything."

i changed it cause in the end this day is going to end, no one's going to say shit and i'mma die green. and so i give up. nothing i say means anything. so gg.

The problem is that you got caught on that list man. Scaramanga says 1 of these is mafia: Malongo, Chaoser, Lenwe (note that 1 is pledge). Lenwe hasnt done much, i suck at this and you got caught with the shitload of mafia voting ydg vs truthbringer. Im pretty sure tomorrow its me or Lenwe if you flip green. (HINT IM A GREEN MOROOOON). On the other side of the road we have HOE, Goodwill, IloveTK and Clasic that have done 0. Nothing, none, no word from them. I tried getting one almost at pure random skill and guess what: I got a fucking protegee. I cant do more sorry guys.


then why are you voting for chaoser? iLoveKT is also up for lynch....

your track record sucks this game, Malongo, and i only hesitate to call you guilty because

a) lack of relevant clues
b) you could just be on the wrong side of things, like Bockit.
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
July 16 2009 22:18 GMT
#1208
On July 17 2009 06:52 iNfuNdiBuLuM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2009 05:17 Malongo wrote:
On July 17 2009 04:36 chaoser wrote:
On July 17 2009 04:17 Falcynn wrote:
Dude, don't edit your post like that

Before his edit he mentioned clasic, Lenwe, and someone else (I refreshed and since apparently you can't unrefresh I missed the third guy) as his primary suspects. If he does turn out innocent then this may be worth noting.


sorry, i was just so upset about this stupid vote, if i'm going to die i want to die right, with people arguing for why i should die. this jsut seems so stupid. every other lynch, right or wrong people talked about clue links and such but for me there's none of that, it's just blindly voting.

i'll put what i said before here though i doubt it'll matter much.

"i'm so fucking upset over people like lenwe, clasic, and goodwill who voted without saying anything."

i changed it cause in the end this day is going to end, no one's going to say shit and i'mma die green. and so i give up. nothing i say means anything. so gg.

The problem is that you got caught on that list man. Scaramanga says 1 of these is mafia: Malongo, Chaoser, Lenwe (note that 1 is pledge). Lenwe hasnt done much, i suck at this and you got caught with the shitload of mafia voting ydg vs truthbringer. Im pretty sure tomorrow its me or Lenwe if you flip green. (HINT IM A GREEN MOROOOON). On the other side of the road we have HOE, Goodwill, IloveTK and Clasic that have done 0. Nothing, none, no word from them. I tried getting one almost at pure random skill and guess what: I got a fucking protegee. I cant do more sorry guys.


then why are you voting for chaoser? iLoveKT is also up for lynch....

your track record sucks this game, Malongo, and i only hesitate to call you guilty because

a) lack of relevant clues
b) you could just be on the wrong side of things, like Bockit.


i feel like that applies to me as well
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
July 16 2009 22:36 GMT
#1209
[image loading]
[No Clue Area]
The town had spoken, and chaoser was dragged kicking and screaming up to the gallows to be executed. It wasn't long before the town saw chaoser turn red and realized another Mafioso was dead. The sun retreated behind some clouds and fog rolled in for another day.


If you have an ability to be activated during the night (Mafia) please pm me.
Mafia kill power tonight is 2.
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
July 16 2009 22:37 GMT
#1210
holy shit
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
July 16 2009 22:38 GMT
#1211
=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
July 16 2009 22:45 GMT
#1212
plexa please add chaoser's role
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
July 16 2009 22:46 GMT
#1213
GODFATHERRRRRRRR
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
July 16 2009 22:56 GMT
#1214
Day 1
+ Show Spoiler +

BloodyC0bbler [13]
TruthBringer
Pyrrhuloxia
HeavOnEarth
ydg
LucasWoJ
Shikyo
BWdero
Falcynn
Scaramanga
Faronel
StorZerg
Foolishness
Vivi57

L [10]
So no fek
iNfuNdiBuLuM
Chezinu
ecomania
motbob
GoodWill
iLoveKT
Malongo
chaoser
JeeJee

Abstain [9]
redtooth
BloodyC0bbler
Fishball
Bockit
Lenwe
vx70GTOJudgexv
araav
Elemenope
MrBabyHands

Total votes: 32/38
Non-voters:
Scamp
Clasic
inertinept
kuja900
L

RebirthOfLegend


Day 2:
+ Show Spoiler +

TruthBringer [14]
L
Faronel
Chezinu
So no fek
Malongo
Foolishness
Clasic
Pyrrhuloxia
Bockit
Lenwe
BWDero
StorZerg
Goodwill
iNfuNdiBuLuM

ydg [11]
BloodyC0bbler
vx70GTOJudgexv
iLoveKT
Falcynn
motbob
Scaramanga
Kuja900
Truthbringer
ecomania
chaoser
Scamp

ecomania [3]
inertinept
LucasWoJ
ydg

chaoser [1]
JeeJee

Abstain [4]
HeavOnEarth
araav
RebirthOfLeGenD
redtooth

33 total votes
Non-Voters:
Kuja900


Day 3:
+ Show Spoiler +

BloddyC0bbler - 13
Bockit
Bockit

GoodWill
Malongo
Malongo
Chezinu
motbob
motbob

Pyrry
Pyrry
Faronel
Lenwe
ecomania

LucasWoJ - 1
Clasic

Chaoser - 1
JeeJee


Ecomania - 11
Foolishness
Foolishness
ydg

Scaramanga
inertinept
inertinept

Falcynn
iLoveKT
StorZerg
LucasWoJ
ydg

Kuja900 - 12
BloddyC0bbler
BloodyC0bbler

HeavOnEarth
iLoveKT
Scaramanga
Lenwe
LucasWoJ
StorZerg
Chezinu
Falcynn
ecomania
iNfuNdiBuLuM

StorrZerg - 1
JeeJee

Faronel - 1
iNfuNdiBuLuM

abstain - 3
redtooth
chaoser
HeavOnEarth

Non Voters:
rebirthoflegend
BWDero
Kuja900
Caller/araav (?)


Day 4
+ Show Spoiler +

motbob [7]
Scaramanga
ecomania
Foolishness
LucasWoJ
iLoveKT
Bockit
Pyrrhuloxia

ecomania [9]
GoodWill
motbob
Chezinu
Falcynn
chaoser
Faronel
Lenwe
StorZerg
Malongo

Non voters:
RebirthOfLegend
Infundibulum
BWDero
HeavOnEarth
JeeJee
Clasic


Day 5
+ Show Spoiler +

Faronel [8]
Malongo
chaoser
Pyrrhuloxia
Bockit
Scaramanga
Lenwe
LucasWoJ
StorZerg

Bockit [1]
Falcynn

chaoser [2]
GoodWill
Faronel

Lenwe [1]
iLoveKT

Non-voters
RebirthOfLegend
Infundibulum
BWDero
Clasic


Day 6
+ Show Spoiler +

chaoser [9]
Scaramanga
iLoveKT
GoodWill
HeavOnEarth
Clasic
Lenwe
Pyrrhuloxia
Falcynn
Malongo

iLoveKT [1]
iNfuNdiBuLuM
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
July 16 2009 23:01 GMT
#1215
Alright, I'm gonna start dumping everything important from my PM discussions today:

comments on chaoser / malongo from iLoveKT:

Malongo and Chaoser.

-unknown tipster.

lol.

---

The town suspected chaoser for weird voting patterns right? my theory is that malongo just came up with 2 lynch candidates (bockit and faronel) to save chaoser' ass. And see how when faronel spoke up, chaoser was trying to get the town to vote for him, then malongo started the bandwagon for faronel, we all know he turned up green (thus possibility of bockit being not mafia is high too). Not hard to see malongo as mafia too since he used his 2 votes to kill BC. Im not sure if it matches with clues and what not cause I havent been focusing on them. I wouldnt be surprised if chaoser was gf.

---

It should be pretty obvious again. I started a vote on chaoser, and malongo comes to the rescue again. It should be pretty obvious now dont you think?

---

mafia are:
malongo
chaoser (gf imo)
and lenwe (less then 50% sure)
I have no idea who the 4th is.

also, we should probably be not be too over concerned with clues. chaoser and malongo are using the excuse that they have no clues on them or what not. We probably missed some clues or plexa's clue style is just really weird.

---

also pyyr, notice how never have i said anything or even voted for/against malongo. i just voted for chaoser, then malongo comes in and saves chaoser and coming with betting that he'd be ban from tl, w/e. does that situation sound familiar???

remember the first time everyone was lynching chaoser? malongo also came to the rescue and told us to lynch faronel without even saying why (at least i didnt buy it). same situation. faronel, now me.
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
July 16 2009 23:05 GMT
#1216
This game is certainly turning out more interesting than I thought it would.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
July 16 2009 23:16 GMT
#1217
Discussion with scaramanga:

Me:
BWDero has played a ton of games, and when he has a role that is not green, he always pretends to be inactive, including skipping votes. You seem to know who all the blues are. If BWDero isn't one of them, I think we've got a red.

Scaramanga:
hes not blue

Me:
Pretty sure BWDero is our flying dude.

Scaramanga:
yeah i thought that but wasnt sure if that was strong, also which out of the three i posted in the thread [chaoser, lenwe, malongo] has more mafia clues against them

---
I thought I sent another PM somewhere in here but I guess I lost it. :/ Maybe because my browser crashed and I forgot to retype. Basically it was about how all I could find on chaoser was a sword (possible ninja link) and that bulbasaur thing that sounded shoddy as hell to me. For Lenwe and malongo, they could both be related to the mafia that seems to ignore questions / have trouble speaking.
---

Me:
hey I was goin' over the posts of suspects when I found some clue analysis redtooth did linking to Lenwe:

"Lenwe is an elf from LotR and elfs are tall and lanky (like the mafia mentioned in Day 2). The lanky mafia also "sidestepped" lmnop much like how the man in the profile picture "sidestepped" out of the bench. On the other hand, the lanky mafia's partner was the one who started the foxglove poisoning and has an obsession with bombs. The comic in Lenwe's profile is from "Cyanide and Happiness" and is the only reference to poisons I could find. Also, the comic is from explosm.net and is one of two references to bombs and explosions I could find.

REFUTATIONS TO THE ABOVE ARGUMENTS - Lenwe can not possibly be both mafias. Also, the "curiously garbed mafia" is the one who ended up setting the bomb on Day 3 so it can't be both Lenwe and infundibulum"

However, in looking through Lenwe's posts, there is reason to think he's green. Still, infundibulum, iLoveKT, and lucaswoj have had this guy high on their suspect lists, his name probably has come up the most. If chaoser comes up red, it pretty much confirms iLoveKT's hypothesis that Malongo has been covering for him, so I'd go for Malongo next.

My list right now would probably be:
Chaoser
Malongo (assuming Chaoser is red)
BWDero
Lenwe

Scara: Sounds good, post that in thread imho
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
July 16 2009 23:22 GMT
#1218
On July 17 2009 08:05 Foolishness wrote:
This game is certainly turning out more interesting than I thought it would.

I told you we'd turn it around for you, don't give up hope so easy!
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
July 16 2009 23:27 GMT
#1219
On July 17 2009 07:36 Plexa wrote:
Mafia kill power tonight is 2.

Wait is that 2 before or after fog?
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
July 16 2009 23:28 GMT
#1220
oh chaoser is a pledge, lying bastard even in death
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 76 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
MaxPax 315
OGKoka 257
Codebar 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48439
Calm 4420
Shuttle 2230
Bisu 1697
FanTaSy 1498
Mini 979
Soma 682
EffOrt 672
Rush 519
Stork 327
[ Show more ]
Light 306
Hyuk 265
Snow 232
firebathero 228
ZerO 179
actioN 142
Barracks 106
Dewaltoss 90
Zeus 82
hero 75
Killer 67
Sea.KH 57
Pusan 41
Sharp 41
Hyun 38
ToSsGirL 37
Shinee 37
Free 28
Bale 27
PianO 23
Shine 21
Aegong 20
Yoon 19
HiyA 15
sorry 15
zelot 15
yabsab 13
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc7286
Dendi1059
League of Legends
KnowMe26
Counter-Strike
x6flipin226
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes521
Lowko444
Other Games
singsing2250
hiko1746
B2W.Neo377
byalli278
Hui .191
Liquid`VortiX189
Livibee185
mouzStarbuck69
Mew2King68
Trikslyr44
Rex25
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV235
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 56
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2405
Other Games
• Shiphtur163
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 11m
Replay Cast
7h 56m
OSC
1d 7h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 18h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.