• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:31
CEST 00:31
KST 07:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8000 users

[GG] Mafia XII - The Summer Season - Page 60

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 76 Next
iLoveKT
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Philippines3615 Posts
July 16 2009 05:38 GMT
#1181
haha. fine. people lynch me. bye bye malongo.
Woo Jung Ho
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
July 16 2009 07:31 GMT
#1182
This is from the mystic
Either chaoser, Malongo, or Lenwe are a pledge
hmmmmmmmmmmm
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
July 16 2009 07:32 GMT
#1183
EBWOP: I suggest lynching who you want, idk at this point who the clues point to more, im gonna vote for chaoser from previous analysis
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
July 16 2009 08:11 GMT
#1184
On July 16 2009 14:32 Malongo wrote:
im not trying to prove im inocent, im trying to convince other townies to vote you thats all.

Why would you even say that? You had been goin' until you started going way overboard asking for bans that Plexa isn't going to be baited into giving. I think we can all agree that asking for bans is BS, otherwise any innocent player with a real presence here could just put their account on the table and say if I turn red give me a perma ban people would know they're legit.
I don't think any greenie could be that fucking sure of KT's role and I know you're not the last mystic so we'll see how your buddy chaoser flips.

Scaramanga's vouching for iLoveKT and says his reason for inactivity is legit and the word of the most confirmed innocent is good enough for me.
Lenwe
Profile Joined March 2008
Netherlands757 Posts
July 16 2009 09:45 GMT
#1185
I've been trying to search the voting lists for some kind of pattern to prove Chaoser and/or Malongo are mafia and not me, but I haven't been able to find anything. The only thing I did notice that probably all the people who voted Chaoser at one point in time (even if they changed their vote later) have died and turned out out to be innocent (Goodwill on day 5 is still alive.). Also fun was that the 4 confirmed mafia were the final four for to vote for YDG on the Truthbringer/YDG vote, quite a nice bandwagon.

Also perhaps interesting but unrelated, RebirthOfLegend never voted once but has been active in the past week (13 posts made, nothing in this thread though) and BWDero has not voted since 3 (but he only made one post in the past week).

I've looked through all the profiles (that is where the clues from the 4 confirmed mafia came from) again as well as google/wikipedia their names and check for any written blogs, but I find clue's for pretty much everyone, so I will just with Chaoser and hope we at least get a pledge.
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
July 16 2009 10:17 GMT
#1186
So I think most of us can agree on chaoser and malongo at this point. I found this while rereading my myriad PMs, this one's from LucasWoJ, it's about a conversation he had with Clasic, we were suspicious of it but then we decided to go after Bockit instead What do you all think?

First PM from me to Clasic:

To: Clasic [ Profile | Buddy ]
Subject: mafia
Date: 7/10/09 08:57
Hey uh,
So why EXACTLY are you voting to lynch me? Don't consult your mafioso buddies. I will know based on your response (or lack thereof).

Why EXACTLY are you voting to kill me? What specific incident makes you think I'm mafia.


He doesn't respond even though he posts on the forum (not in the mafia thread. Somewhere else.)

I send him another PM. (Read from bottom-up)

From: Clasic [ Profile | Buddy ]
Subject: Re: mafia
Date: 7/12/09 06:17
no

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:

wait...who's this friend who wanted to vote for me? If you don't give me his name, I'm going to post this PM on the forums (and your last response, fyi, comes off very mafia-ish)
-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
because i didnt like your list on page 48..
honestly though idk why i voted you lawl
i was talking to someone on msn and they wanted to vote you so i did the same.

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:

mmm, playing stupid, eh? Why did you vote for ME?
-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
"On July 06 2009 12:41 Faronel wrote:
I vote for Truthbringer based on L's post.


Me too.

I vote Truthbringer"

If you wanted the answer you should of read my post.

-----------------------------------------
[LucasWoJ]:
I know you've read this PM, and will therefore try to get you lynched tomorrow unless you give me a reason for voting for me, which I will refute now because you chose not to respond to the previous PM.

If you're blue or even innocent, I would at least answer this PM so you don't get yourself killed via stupidity.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
July 16 2009 13:42 GMT
#1187
wow, you guys are REAL GOOD. HOLY SHIT. GREAT ANALYSIS ON ME. ASIDE FROM THE VOTE THERE'S NOTHING ON ME. NO CLUES. NOTHING. I've got pokemon, ninjas, and rekrul and NONE of that is anywhere on those clues. listen, when i FLIP GREEN, this game is OVER. lets look at the math. it's currently 10 v 4. tomorrow, 9 v 4 (me being the 10th), we voted FOG so mafia gets a kp of 2, 7 v 4. now if we don't figure out ONE mafia, we're fucked. 7 v 3 FOG, 5 v 3, 5 v 2 FOG, 3 v 2, 3 v 1, 2 v 1. that's the only damn way we can win.

there's so much bandwagoning, look how easy i'm dying. you'd think this late, mafia has the power of bandwagoning, if i was mafia you really think i'd go down THIS EASY? there's currently 8 votes on me. you think all that is town?!?

look, i'm going to go out there and say it, inactivity kills. let's look at ilovekt, he has still yet to respond to the posts on his behavior. he gives a very weak:


"Malongo and Chaoser would really make a very good couple. Always there for each other. How sweet. I didn't really like to post anything in this thread at all to be consistent throughout the game. I was very busy first part and I dont like to look suddenly over active in the latter half of the game."


really? you're going to let that SLIP????

here's i'll even POST my profile here, PLEASE, find ANYTHING

User name chaoser [ Edit ]
Photo None uploaded.
Joined TL.net Wednesday, 26th of November 2008
Birthday March 02, 1988
Country United States
Quote Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Total Posts 448
Average Posts Per Day 1.93
Average Posts Per Week 13.51
Posts made in the last week 61

chaoser's Public Profile:
(12:22:39 AM) krimson: SON
(12:22:44 AM) krimson: IM the ninja trainer
(12:22:46 AM) krimson: i train ninjas
(12:22:47 AM) ostrich: wtf
(12:22:52 AM) ostrich: you're a pokemon trainer
(12:22:57 AM) krimson: POKEMON ARE NINJAS


you guys are stupid. have a good rest of the game. when i flip green i'm going to laugh at all of you.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
July 16 2009 13:58 GMT
#1188
On July 16 2009 16:31 Scaramanga wrote:
This is from the mystic
Either chaoser, Malongo, or Lenwe are a pledge
hmmmmmmmmmmm
Well, it seems that chaoser and Malongo are already on the chopping block, but it might be good to examine all three anyways...which seems to have already been going on. So I'm late, but ehhhhh, maybe I can help out. First, the voting record of all three since day one (top of their respective lists) to day 6 (their current vote anyways)

+ Show Spoiler +

Chaoser
L
ydg
abstain
ecomania
Faronel
Pyrrhuloxia

Malongo
L
TruthBringer
BloodyCobbler
ecomania
Faronel
Not voted yet

Lenwe
Abstain
TruthBringer
BloodyCobbler
ecomania
Faronel
Chaoser


As this shows, all of them except chaoser voted for Truthbringer to be lynched. Ecomania obviously had to be lynched as the two main candidates for that day were both mafia and it'd look suspicious for them not to vote for one of them. Also this could explain his relative lack of activity (I like to think that all pledges would probably lie low since they're the most susceptible to role and vote checks), and of course I say all of this with the realization that I voted for ydg and am relatively inactive as well. I'm not completely convinced that chaoser is the pledge in this list, and I'll try to do some further analysis (when they voted for their respective lynches and some clue analysis) later to make sure we're not making a mistake with this.
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
July 16 2009 14:00 GMT
#1189
Bah, was about to edit, then thought against it. Anyways, if we were just voting for chaoser based on those two things listed above, then it would seem like a pretty bad bandwagon, but when compared to both Lenwe and Malongo, he seems the most likely to be mafia.

As I said, I'll look into Lenwe and Malongo and see if I can find any evidence that would make them more guilty than chaoser, but if I don't find anything, then I think chaoser would be our best candidate.
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
July 16 2009 15:27 GMT
#1190
lumber jacks beard, this is in pyrrs profile
[image loading]
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
July 16 2009 16:11 GMT
#1191
yeah, that's not quite lumberjack beard unfortunately I've been thinking that one over, how does this sound:

Lanky mafia appears by name in Day 1, 2, *possibly* days 3 and 4. Important about him is that he is "well aware" of his surroundings and perceptive. In Day 4 he would be the mafia citing scripture while the other (ecomania) ties a bomb to inertinept. In Day 3 he would be the guy that paralyzes So no fek. I don't think he is in Day 5. There's gotta be a fit to him but I'm just not sure who. One thing I noticed about this guy is that he never kills anyone. He MIGHT have killed Plexa in Day 1, but if we assume he did not then lanky mafia has not actually killed anyone himself this game.

This guy maybe?
[image loading]
[image loading]


Also the paralysis thing could refer to Jesus healing a paralyzed man, meaning he has control over paralysis, or maybe referring to people freezing when they see God, turning into a pillar of salt or whatever.
Could refer to heavonearth or someone with a Jesus / religious quote in their profile. If tall/lanky did kill Plexa with the pistol, maybe Jules from Pulp Fiction?
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
July 16 2009 17:16 GMT
#1192
I'll just say this: if I had to pick out of malongo, chaoser, and lenwe, I'd pick Lenwe.
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
Malongo
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Chile3479 Posts
July 16 2009 17:27 GMT
#1193
On July 16 2009 17:11 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2009 14:32 Malongo wrote:
im not trying to prove im inocent, im trying to convince other townies to vote you thats all.

Why would you even say that? You had been goin' until you started going way overboard asking for bans that Plexa isn't going to be baited into giving. I think we can all agree that asking for bans is BS, otherwise any innocent player with a real presence here could just put their account on the table and say if I turn red give me a perma ban people would know they're legit.
I don't think any greenie could be that fucking sure of KT's role and I know you're not the last mystic so we'll see how your buddy chaoser flips.

Scaramanga's vouching for iLoveKT and says his reason for inactivity is legit and the word of the most confirmed innocent is good enough for me.

Maybe because im a fucking greenie and I dont have a clue about whats going on this game. If Scaramanga says IloveKT is clean then I just fucked up, and for anyone trying to link clues to me I suggest you to check my vote day 2: If im mafia: Why in the earth would I support L day 2 voting truthbringer when ydg is ahead?
Help me! im still improving my English. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. M. G.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-16 17:37:17
July 16 2009 17:37 GMT
#1194
i like how no one's responded to my post. thanks guys. gg. mafia wins
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Malongo
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Chile3479 Posts
July 16 2009 18:03 GMT
#1195
On July 17 2009 02:37 chaoser wrote:
i like how no one's responded to my post. thanks guys. gg. mafia wins

Not really sure. Either you got really unlucky on that ydg list or mafia played horribly that lynch.
Help me! im still improving my English. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. M. G.
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-16 18:16:21
July 16 2009 18:11 GMT
#1196
Well, I kind of suck with clues, but here's some basic analysis of their voting times.

+ Show Spoiler +

Chaoser
L(don't think Emperor vote matters since both leading candidates were green)
ydg (originally abstained when it was too close to call, with neither candidate having more than 3 votes, then Truthbringer started gaining votes quickly, and when ydg started getting close again, he voted ydg)
abstain (abstained 14 hours once the vote opened, then didn't change after that)
ecomania(voted for ecomania when the voting was tied 4-4. If chaoser is mafia, then this would make sense as motbob seemed to be more useful than ecomania.)
Faronel(second to vote, and voted to lynch me. He then changed and was the first to vote Faronel, being the first on the bandwagon. Prior to this he was in the lead to be lynched.)
Pyrrhuloxia

Malongo
L
TruthBringer(quickly voted for heavonearth, then switched his vote when the vote was tied between ydg and Truthbringer at 5-5)
BloodyCobbler x 2(used both votes on BC when he was behind ecomania and kuja by 3 and 4 votes respectively, bandwagon started after this)
ecomania(voted last minute when ecomania was already clearly in the lead)
Faronel(voted fairly early and didn't switch)
Not voted yet

Lenwe
Abstain
TruthBringer(voted Truthbringer when the votes were tied 10-10 with ydg)
Kuja900/BloodyCobbler(originally voted Kuja-Falcynn, when Kuja was far in the lead with everyone else not no further than 3 votes. Then changed his vote from me to BloodyCobbler once ecomania fell behind BC 10-12)
ecomania(voted for ecomania when he was ahead, like my reasons for Chaoser, this makes sense since motbob was more useful it seems than motbob)
Faronel(voted when Faronel was ahead of everyone by over 5 votes)
Chaoser
Malongo
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Chile3479 Posts
July 16 2009 18:19 GMT
#1197
On July 17 2009 03:11 Falcynn wrote:
Well, I kind of suck with clues, but here's some basic analysis of their voting times.

+ Show Spoiler +

Chaoser
L(don't think Emperor vote matters since both leading candidates were green)
ydg (originally abstained when it was too close to call, with neither candidate having more than 3 votes, then Truthbringer started gaining votes quickly, and when ydg started getting close again, he voted ydg)
abstain (abstained 14 hours once the vote opened, then didn't change after that)
ecomania(voted for ecomania when the voting was tied 4-4. If chaoser is mafia, then this would make sense as motbob seemed to be more useful than ecomania.)
Faronel(second to vote, and voted to lynch me. He then changed and was the first to vote Faronel, being the first on the bandwagon. Prior to this he was in the lead to be lynched.)
Pyrrhuloxia

Malongo
L
TruthBringer(quickly voted for heavonearth, then switched his vote when the vote was tied between ydg and Truthbringer at 5-5)
BloodyCobbler x 2(used both votes on BC when he was behind ecomania and kuja by 3 and 4 votes respectively, bandwagon started after this)
ecomania(voted last minute when ecomania was already clearly in the lead)
Faronel(voted fairly early and didn't switch)
Not voted yet

Lenwe
Abstain
TruthBringer(voted Truthbringer when the votes were tied 10-10 with ydg)
Kuja900/BloodyCobbler(originally voted Kuja-Falcynn, when Kuja was far in the lead with everyone else not no further than 3 votes. Then changed his vote from me to BloodyCobbler once ecomania fell behind BC 10-12)
ecomania(voted for ecomania when he was ahead, like my reasons for Chaoser, this makes sense since motbob was more useful it seems than motbob)
Faronel(voted when Faronel was ahead of everyone by over 5 votes)
Chaoser

Its not like it does matter too much now. If chaoser isnt mafia we are screwed anyways.
Help me! im still improving my English. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. M. G.
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
July 16 2009 19:01 GMT
#1198
look at the fucking voting

notice that so many people voting for him have not even come in the thread to say why

does this not strike anyone as weird

falcynn i know you are green why can't you see this?
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
July 16 2009 19:09 GMT
#1199
On July 17 2009 04:01 iNfuNdiBuLuM wrote:
look at the fucking voting

notice that so many people voting for him have not even come in the thread to say why

does this not strike anyone as weird

falcynn i know you are green why can't you see this?


THANK YOU

most of those people who voted haven't been activate at ALL in the game. most have said one to two things that have no meaning. atleast i defended BC before he was to be lynched.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
July 16 2009 19:09 GMT
#1200
On July 17 2009 04:01 iNfuNdiBuLuM wrote:
look at the fucking voting

notice that so many people voting for him have not even come in the thread to say why

does this not strike anyone as weird

falcynn i know you are green why can't you see this?
Bah, I don't know. I was originally hoping that I could stall long enough for people to generate some discussion and get a clear pick. Although I guess that's not happening, my gut says chaoser though and I haven't gotten any reasonable support to say otherwise.
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 76 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta16
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech183
Nina 138
ViBE93
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15369
Artosis 441
PianO 18
Sacsri 4
Dota 2
monkeys_forever399
canceldota88
NeuroSwarm69
League of Legends
Doublelift4044
Counter-Strike
Fnx 665
minikerr15
Super Smash Bros
PPMD39
Other Games
summit1g6248
FrodaN971
shahzam543
C9.Mang0348
RotterdaM100
Mew2King39
fpsfer 1
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile135
• StrangeGG 26
• RyuSc2 21
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 22
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1139
• Shiphtur620
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
29m
OSC
1d
Big Brain Bouts
1d 11h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.