• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:25
CEST 01:25
KST 08:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7037 users

[GG] Mafia XII - The Summer Season - Page 59

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 76 Next
HeavOnEarth
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States7087 Posts
July 16 2009 01:52 GMT
#1161
In other words, vote fog.
"come korea next time... FXO house... 10 korean, 10 korean"
HeavOnEarth
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States7087 Posts
July 16 2009 01:53 GMT
#1162
Also if you hit GF, with fog kp goes down to .75 (1)
"come korea next time... FXO house... 10 korean, 10 korean"
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-16 02:17:46
July 16 2009 02:17 GMT
#1163
wow guys, nice bandwagon, not mafia like at all. why is everyone voting for me? no clues on me, i have one vote that's suspicious and even that i explained. in a good two hours i've already got 6 votes on me and barely any on anyone else.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
July 16 2009 02:55 GMT
#1164
On July 16 2009 11:17 chaoser wrote:
wow guys, nice bandwagon, not mafia like at all. why is everyone voting for me? no clues on me, i have one vote that's suspicious and even that i explained. in a good two hours i've already got 6 votes on me and barely any on anyone else.


qfmft

Scaramanga please change your vote to iLoveKT, since we all know you're innocent
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
July 16 2009 02:56 GMT
#1165
Clasic
iLoveKT
Lenwe
Chezinu

i think
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
July 16 2009 02:58 GMT
#1166
actually no scratch that. ugh.
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
July 16 2009 03:18 GMT
#1167
On July 10 2009 03:32 motbob wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2009 03:28 StorrZerg wrote:
would it be wrong to link Bockit?

his icon being a mask, phantom of the opera gliding flying ect ect.


or am i going no where?

I would think that's more likely to be falcynn. Wasn't there a clue linking to him earlier?


also this post pretty much cements that Falcynn is innocent.

Interesting to note that Pyrr has been the guy gunning for Falcynn and really took off from motbob's suggestion

LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
July 16 2009 03:23 GMT
#1168
On July 16 2009 12:18 iNfuNdiBuLuM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2009 03:32 motbob wrote:
On July 10 2009 03:28 StorrZerg wrote:
would it be wrong to link Bockit?

his icon being a mask, phantom of the opera gliding flying ect ect.


or am i going no where?

I would think that's more likely to be falcynn. Wasn't there a clue linking to him earlier?


also this post pretty much cements that Falcynn is innocent.

Interesting to note that Pyrr has been the guy gunning for Falcynn and really took off from motbob's suggestion


Yeah, I think this exonerates Falcynn for sure. I saw flying and thought bird but we haven't seen feathers or anything. Black Bolt can fly (BWDero's profile pic), he's also tall and well built like the strong mafia that also seems to be the flyer that helps Mr Julia kill storrzerg.
Malongo
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Chile3479 Posts
July 16 2009 03:42 GMT
#1169
Right now im just going with my basic survival. L can come here and confirm that the first thing i thought (DAY 1) was IloveKT is mafia. The clues match so/so but im playing 100% with my instinct here. Please dont feel like following me blindly, if you have a better suspect please post your reasons. Clues that relate to IloveKT: You will pay for what you are done to me. (I thought this was related to iloveKT forced to change his name Ilovektf -> ilovekt) Pulsating skin, change of colors. Colors, light. Bulbs in the body. Erratic behavior. Last note is the picture in the corner says something that i cant read well but *could* be Julia99. As I said plain instinct here.
Help me! im still improving my English. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. M. G.
Malongo
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Chile3479 Posts
July 16 2009 03:47 GMT
#1170
And I will keep my word so mafia can come and back me up if they want: If the town lynches ilovekt today and he turns town side i wont ever play TL-mafia again or any variation.
Help me! im still improving my English. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. M. G.
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
July 16 2009 03:48 GMT
#1171
iLoveKT played in my game as an innocent and posted 36 times. This game, he's posted 0 times but hasn't missed many votes, if any.
iLoveKT
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Philippines3615 Posts
July 16 2009 03:59 GMT
#1172
Malongo and Chaoser would really make a very good couple. Always there for each other. How sweet. I didn't really like to post anything in this thread at all to be consistent throughout the game. I was very busy first part and I dont like to look suddenly over active in the latter half of the game.

"Last note is the picture in the corner says something that i cant read well but *could* be Julia99. As I said plain instinct here."

ROFL you are trying so hard to connect clues to me. Anyway, I'd be happy if I die. Malongo wont be playing mafia anymore and finally I can experience what other mafia vets have experienced, dying and having a little smirk in the face while saying "I knew I was right".

To the people I have pm'd. Good Luck.
Woo Jung Ho
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
July 16 2009 04:04 GMT
#1173
Yeah there's not a lot of clue evidence for you.

But that isn't why most people suspect you.

Care to explain your voting record?
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
July 16 2009 04:15 GMT
#1174
I still don't see any explanation for your precipitous drop in activity. I'll admit tho, that malongo started pushing the faronel = light house clue analysis pretty fast on day 5 when at this point I'm thinking that was all just meant for motbob. And the Julia99 thing is not the greatest but there is still the colors stuff and the sound / music stuff. Plus gorush / military and backho / surgery though I can find zero that would suggest a leather strap mask (KT mascot has more of a ski goggle thing going on). Then again I can't find a link to anyone for that, the only one that made sense to me was Bockit. Plexa must be doing tons of red herrings. The yellow bulbs again could be Flash bulbs but that's pretty weak.
Malongo
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Chile3479 Posts
July 16 2009 04:37 GMT
#1175
On July 16 2009 12:59 iLoveKT wrote:
Malongo and Chaoser would really make a very good couple. Always there for each other. How sweet. I didn't really like to post anything in this thread at all to be consistent throughout the game. I was very busy first part and I dont like to look suddenly over active in the latter half of the game.

"Last note is the picture in the corner says something that i cant read well but *could* be Julia99. As I said plain instinct here."

ROFL you are trying so hard to connect clues to me. Anyway, I'd be happy if I die. Malongo wont be playing mafia anymore and finally I can experience what other mafia vets have experienced, dying and having a little smirk in the face while saying "I knew I was right".

To the people I have pm'd. Good Luck.

Right about what? You still fail to post anything valuable to the town. And for the clues part, i was the first to say clues fit to you so/so. Add something please you are saying nothing but: i was busy so i didnt post to not look suspicious. Truth to be told i suck at clues but for some reason i dont feel like playing dumb. Its not my game, ive been never inactive: 0 times ive failed to fail. It doesnt matter too much really since this could be my last time
Help me! im still improving my English. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. M. G.
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
July 16 2009 04:47 GMT
#1176
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natin99 It's not Julia99
Malongo
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Chile3479 Posts
July 16 2009 04:47 GMT
#1177
You know what, just because i want to flip you today and i want to convince other townies after your reply im going to raise the bet: If you die today and you flip town I ask Plexa to Perma Ban me from Teamliquid. Yeah thats right no more Malongo in TL. So bye bye everyone.
Help me! im still improving my English. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. M. G.
iLoveKT
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Philippines3615 Posts
July 16 2009 05:06 GMT
#1178
from voting:

On July 16 2009 08:49 Malongo wrote:
I change my vote to ILOVEKT. If we lynch you now, and you dont flip red i retire myself from all mafia games.


now:

On July 16 2009 13:47 Malongo wrote:
You know what, just because i want to flip you today and i want to convince other townies after your reply im going to raise the bet: If you die today and you flip town I ask Plexa to Perma Ban me from Teamliquid. Yeah thats right no more Malongo in TL. So bye bye everyone.


first you say if im mafia, youd quit playing mafia. then now if I flip green you would be ban from TL? what is what?

and if by chance you mean if I am NOT mafia you will be banned from TL, I would be glad to have someone banned because of me. I dont know why you are going this far to prove youre innocence. lol. maybe because if we get this right then it would be gg?
Woo Jung Ho
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
July 16 2009 05:28 GMT
#1179
I dunno, this just seems like the patented MrBabyHands mafia trap to me. We called you out as mafia for being oddly inactive and you immediately start posting to try to rectify it in what looks like an overcorrection.
Malongo
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Chile3479 Posts
July 16 2009 05:32 GMT
#1180
On July 16 2009 14:06 iLoveKT wrote:
from voting:

Show nested quote +
On July 16 2009 08:49 Malongo wrote:
I change my vote to ILOVEKT. If we lynch you now, and you dont flip red i retire myself from all mafia games.


now:

Show nested quote +
On July 16 2009 13:47 Malongo wrote:
You know what, just because i want to flip you today and i want to convince other townies after your reply im going to raise the bet: If you die today and you flip town I ask Plexa to Perma Ban me from Teamliquid. Yeah thats right no more Malongo in TL. So bye bye everyone.


first you say if im mafia, youd quit playing mafia. then now if I flip green you would be ban from TL? what is what?

and if by chance you mean if I am NOT mafia you will be banned from TL, I would be glad to have someone banned because of me. I dont know why you are going this far to prove youre innocence. lol. maybe because if we get this right then it would be gg?

Nope you got it all wrong, im not trying to prove im inocent, im trying to convince other townies to vote you thats all. At first I had doubt about your allignment but your reply was nonsense. So as I want town to win I want to convince people and the bet part is just to make clear how convinced i am. Im member of TL from 2006 i think so as you see this is how much i trust my instinct. :D.
Help me! im still improving my English. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. M. G.
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 76 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings39
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta22
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 168
ProTech131
ViBE124
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14115
Artosis 572
PianO 24
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
canceldota147
NeuroSwarm141
League of Legends
Doublelift3832
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1515
minikerr15
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe99
Other Games
summit1g5476
shahzam508
Day[9].tv412
C9.Mang0308
Maynarde70
Trikslyr22
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 43
• RyuSc2 29
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP17
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 31
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie946
• Shiphtur555
• Day9tv412
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 35m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.