• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:27
CEST 03:27
KST 10:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8802 users

Election Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 142 Next
HarbingerOfDoom
Profile Joined December 2010
United States508 Posts
December 10 2011 23:16 GMT
#101
On December 11 2011 08:04 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
Ok cool thanks. Appreciate the help and such. Syllogism for Mayor! ! ! : ] Kurumi for Pardoner.. maybe.. dont know if I trust you based on that post! (Yes I know roles havn't been decided yet )

No campaigning before the game starts! We also don't know what the elections are for yet in this game, do we? o.O
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
December 10 2011 23:20 GMT
#102
Good point, we don't. Was just assuming and such =]
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
December 10 2011 23:20 GMT
#103
/in
wat
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
December 10 2011 23:45 GMT
#104
Game is now full. We will be starting tomorrow evening.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
December 11 2011 00:31 GMT
#105
nooo lol
why did i have to get banned im stupid
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
Jitsu
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States929 Posts
December 11 2011 00:50 GMT
#106
Gentlemen, and possible laides; Goodluck. I will see you all at the town hall tomorrow evening.
Zerg Player in CheckMate Gaming - http://checkmategaming.webs.com/
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
December 11 2011 00:52 GMT
#107
/replacement!!!
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
December 11 2011 01:14 GMT
#108
Ahhhh evening.. darn it T.T
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Comprissent
Profile Joined September 2010
United States314 Posts
December 11 2011 01:31 GMT
#109
Excited to finally start! There's simply too much material to absorb on the guides, it's going to have to be a crash course on the fly by playing >.<
He's French-Canadian, so he's gonna do fast expand into stupid zealot timing into something else gay
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
December 11 2011 01:46 GMT
#110
Sheth I just want to say that I will always love you forever and ever. 1 million <3's
Enjoy your day.
TotallyNotTwoPeople
Profile Joined December 2011
United States160 Posts
December 11 2011 01:56 GMT
#111
On December 11 2011 08:05 HarbingerOfDoom wrote:
Well, I should be good to go, so feel free to switch me from tentative to confirmed. Everything is back up and running and my comp hasn't burst into flames or anything yet.



Fuck that guy. -I'm- in.

/in
Quod nescimus soli, una scimus
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
December 11 2011 02:16 GMT
#112
HarbingerOfDoomTotally and his unnamed friend will be playing together as a hydra under the name NotTwoPeople. Everyone should have recently received a pm from myself. If you didn't get one, let me know.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 11 2011 02:21 GMT
#113
I got one, it said something about not flaming.

Does it count as flaming if I call people dumb when it's true?
Computer says mafia
Erandorr
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
2283 Posts
December 11 2011 02:34 GMT
#114
On December 11 2011 11:21 Palmar wrote:
I got one, it said something about not flaming.

Does it count as flaming if I call people dumb when it's true?


kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
December 11 2011 02:40 GMT
#115
On December 11 2011 11:21 Palmar wrote:
I got one, it said something about not flaming.

Does it count as flaming if I call people dumb when it's true?


Only if its addressed to your alternate personality.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
December 11 2011 02:48 GMT
#116
How did you become an Eagles fan anyway?
wat
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
December 11 2011 03:13 GMT
#117
Sheth in this game???
Life=Complete

On another note I am finishing up a research paper tomorrow and have 2 finals left, so I want to apoligize for my expected lack of thread presence.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Cyber_Cheese
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia3615 Posts
December 11 2011 03:26 GMT
#118
I was involved in this game before Sheth
/hipster
The moment you lose confidence in yourself, is the moment the world loses it's confidence in you.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 11 2011 03:29 GMT
#119
On December 11 2011 12:26 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
I was involved in this game before Sheth
/hipster


he's probably still better than you

/owned
Cyber_Cheese
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia3615 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-11 04:48:58
December 11 2011 04:03 GMT
#120
On December 11 2011 12:29 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2011 12:26 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
I was involved in this game before Sheth
/hipster


he's probably still better than you

/owned

The moment you lose confidence in yourself, is the moment the world loses it's confidence in you.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 142 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta24
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech142
SpeCial 137
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13110
Artosis 543
Shuttle 540
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm150
League of Legends
Doublelift4300
Counter-Strike
taco 488
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox465
AZ_Axe111
Other Games
summit1g7997
shahzam722
Day[9].tv553
C9.Mang0395
Maynarde148
ViBE127
Trikslyr66
WinterStarcraft1
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV195
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP65
• StrangeGG 40
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv553
Upcoming Events
OSC
21h 33m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 8h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.