• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:29
CEST 07:29
KST 14:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8737 users

Election Mafia - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 142 Next
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
December 11 2011 20:55 GMT
#141
Soon.... oh so soon....
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
xsksc
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United Kingdom1044 Posts
December 11 2011 20:56 GMT
#142
Any idea what time we're starting?
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
December 11 2011 20:59 GMT
#143
Currently the deadline is 03:00 GMT (+00:00). Role pms may go out an hour earlier.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-11 21:07:13
December 11 2011 21:05 GMT
#144
oh no... I hate this deadlinetime... it's 4 a.m. in europe. oftentimes we europeans miss important voteswitches.
It's also impossible to post a "last-will" if you know you're going to die and you want to leave behind some informations e.g. as town at the end of the night.

zbot is awesome though!
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
December 11 2011 21:13 GMT
#145
i wonder if sheth will stay GM when he plays mafia :O
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-11 21:15:39
December 11 2011 21:15 GMT
#146
Wait I'm not GM?! oh.. you think I'm LiquidSheth?!

I'm actually just his friend typing on his account. He doesn't really type much on TL ever, so he said I could use it....

I hope thats not a problem? He said because I like mafia so much that I could use it and that here would be an awesome place to play it. Was this not ok? Should I have said this from the start? :X
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
December 11 2011 21:17 GMT
#147
On December 12 2011 06:15 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
Wait I'm not GM?! oh.. you think I'm LiquidSheth?!

I'm actually just his friend typing on his account. He doesn't really type much on TL ever, so he said I could use it....

I hope thats not a problem? He said because I like mafia so much that I could use it and that here would be an awesome place to play it. Was this not ok? Should I have said this from the start? :X

Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
xsksc
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United Kingdom1044 Posts
December 11 2011 21:18 GMT
#148
Who is this Sheth guy anyway?
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
December 11 2011 21:22 GMT
#149
Hes a friend of mine from high school. He thinks hes a pretty big shot SC2 player and I geuss he is. Meh hes not bad as people go!
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
December 11 2011 21:22 GMT
#150
On December 12 2011 06:18 xsksc wrote:
Who is this Sheth guy anyway?


I took the liberty of Google searching sheth. this is what i found.

[image loading]

aparrently sheth is an actress who has played in a decent handfull of movies.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
December 11 2011 21:23 GMT
#151
Let the WIFOM begin? (I'll stop posting here now)
you gotta dance
Comprissent
Profile Joined September 2010
United States314 Posts
December 11 2011 21:25 GMT
#152
On December 12 2011 06:15 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
Wait I'm not GM?! oh.. you think I'm LiquidSheth?!

I'm actually just his friend typing on his account. He doesn't really type much on TL ever, so he said I could use it....

I hope thats not a problem? He said because I like mafia so much that I could use it and that here would be an awesome place to play it. Was this not ok? Should I have said this from the start? :X


My brain is full of fuck

asdfasdf, let the games begin soon!
He's French-Canadian, so he's gonna do fast expand into stupid zealot timing into something else gay
DEUS-ex-MAFIA
Profile Joined December 2011
Vatican City State258 Posts
December 11 2011 21:36 GMT
#153
/in

and supersoft is /out

:-o
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
December 11 2011 21:39 GMT
#154
supersoft and annul will be playing together as a hydra under the name DEUS-ex-MAFIA. I really need to start this game before anyone else wants to team up -_-
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
December 11 2011 21:45 GMT
#155
Whats WIFOM ? And yea, thats interesting picture of me when I was a child. You now have a somewhat ok read on me for when I'm lieing. Figured sence I havn't played any mafia here before, I'd give you some help in the form of those statements. Town for life!
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
xsksc
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United Kingdom1044 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-11 21:49:21
December 11 2011 21:48 GMT
#156
Wine in front of me. This sort of thing, "But what if they know that we know they know this?" etc, applies to mafia nightkills and stuff.
http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=WIFOM
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
December 11 2011 21:48 GMT
#157
On December 12 2011 06:45 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
Whats WIFOM ? And yea, thats interesting picture of me when I was a child. You now have a somewhat ok read on me for when I'm lieing. Figured sence I havn't played any mafia here before, I'd give you some help in the form of those statements. Town for life!


ever seen the movie "princess bride?"
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
December 11 2011 21:51 GMT
#158
On December 12 2011 06:45 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
Whats WIFOM ? And yea, thats interesting picture of me when I was a child. You now have a somewhat ok read on me for when I'm lieing. Figured sence I havn't played any mafia here before, I'd give you some help in the form of those statements. Town for life!

http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Wine_In_Front_Of_Me

That wiki's also useful for searching up other terms, as well. (I think there's a dictionary on TL somewhere, but I'm too lazy to find it.)

There's also this section that has links to guides written by TLers. Worth reading some of it, imo.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=274334#6

On December 12 2011 06:23 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Let the WIFOM begin? (I'll stop posting here now)

I lied.
you gotta dance
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
December 11 2011 21:55 GMT
#159
Wiggles and GM will now be playing together as an observer hydra. They will spam up the thread into oblivion.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
December 11 2011 21:56 GMT
#160
Ok cool thanks. And yea I liked Princess Bride. I get it !
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 142 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft704
PiGStarcraft234
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 432
Stork 213
ggaemo 154
Leta 128
PianO 61
Hyuk 31
Bale 15
yabsab 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm207
League of Legends
JimRising 688
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox498
Mew2King79
Westballz33
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor676
Other Games
summit1g9008
Coldzera 830
C9.Mang0302
Sick136
RuFF_SC2113
ViBE79
ArmadaUGS39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick688
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream125
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1410
• Adnapsc2 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2190
League of Legends
• Lourlo1244
• Stunt512
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
4h 31m
Online Event
5h 31m
FEL
10h 31m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 31m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 31m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.