• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:57
CEST 07:57
KST 14:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War595.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7652 users

Storm Mafia - Page 59

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 135 Next
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
February 25 2012 02:39 GMT
#1161
seriously? The guy is flailing around like a chicken with its head cut off, lets lynch this scum and move on to new targets.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
February 25 2012 02:40 GMT
#1162
On February 25 2012 11:37 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 11:32 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On February 25 2012 11:27 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 25 2012 11:12 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On February 25 2012 05:55 Blazinghand wrote:
Jitsu:
I don't like the fact that after an aggressive, questioning, and generally pro-town Day 1, he's been basically MIA. This guy can be an asset to the town, but currently he's being lazy / lurking. I'd like him to contribute more today rather than just sitting on his D1 contributions and resting.


Tyrran:
After a decent case on redFF, he moves his vote onto me with a decent justification.

Then, for the past 48 hours (basically since the no flip) He has made two posts, one of which was like "oh hey there was no flip" and the other of which commented somewhat unusefully on what's been said.

;_; that's totally not chillaxin man. These guys need to step up their D2 game



You mean this post where you said he was pro town? To me this isn't you pushing a case, this is you asking for someone to be more active.

Nothing you has posed in any of your posts against jitsu is actually a case, its just pressure to be active. Give me something real not fake.


I didn't say I pushed a case. Tell me where I said I pushed a case on Jitsu.

Oh, hey, you can't, cause you're misrepping me like a member of congress


You actively analyzed his posts and although never made a "case" you were obviously pushing him as a potential scum. However, to use your own words against you.

On February 25 2012 09:15 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 25 2012 09:12 Jitsu wrote:
And yet, my first scum read (Dirkzor) was later reinforced by DocH, who is now acting like a fool.

Pretty funny if you ask me.

How about you? Do you think i'm scum? I ask you, since DocH is obviously too afraid to say so one way or another.


I think you're responding to this, the briefest and lightest of pressures, in a scummier fashion than I'd expect out of you. I think your town play is solid. I can't yet definitively say you're scum, and I have bigger fish to fry at the moment, but I don't like the way you've handled this.

This divisive and generally unhelpful "do you think i'm scum" stuff isn't even what this is about. My main criticism of your play is the sudden dearth of content and pressure I've seen today. The proper response to this isn't to flip out and start asking people "DO YOU THINK IM SCUM HUH" or say "oh I have no idea what my reads are.

The proper response is to make cases, hunt scum, and help town.

Yet here we are.


This here is actually a "case" you made yet you deny making a case? So does that mean that as all you have done is rehash peoples arguments and not pushed your own targets and thus not actively hunted scum you have already broken the advice you gave Jitsu? What about all the spam one liners and insults you have recently posted which is also not helpful to town.

You are denying making a case, (although I believe you did, making a case even if its only used as suspicion is still a case), and have not been helpful to town at all today, and your "scum hunting" is spotty at best so that would make you a hypocrite and thus must be scum by your own reasoning.


I didn't say I didn't make a case, I said I didn't say I made a case. You said I said I made a case and I said I called him out.


[image loading]

Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 25 2012 02:40 GMT
#1163
On February 25 2012 11:38 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 11:37 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 25 2012 11:32 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On February 25 2012 11:27 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 25 2012 11:12 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On February 25 2012 05:55 Blazinghand wrote:
Jitsu:
I don't like the fact that after an aggressive, questioning, and generally pro-town Day 1, he's been basically MIA. This guy can be an asset to the town, but currently he's being lazy / lurking. I'd like him to contribute more today rather than just sitting on his D1 contributions and resting.


Tyrran:
After a decent case on redFF, he moves his vote onto me with a decent justification.

Then, for the past 48 hours (basically since the no flip) He has made two posts, one of which was like "oh hey there was no flip" and the other of which commented somewhat unusefully on what's been said.

;_; that's totally not chillaxin man. These guys need to step up their D2 game



You mean this post where you said he was pro town? To me this isn't you pushing a case, this is you asking for someone to be more active.

Nothing you has posed in any of your posts against jitsu is actually a case, its just pressure to be active. Give me something real not fake.


I didn't say I pushed a case. Tell me where I said I pushed a case on Jitsu.

Oh, hey, you can't, cause you're misrepping me like a member of congress


You actively analyzed his posts and although never made a "case" you were obviously pushing him as a potential scum. However, to use your own words against you.

On February 25 2012 09:15 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 25 2012 09:12 Jitsu wrote:
And yet, my first scum read (Dirkzor) was later reinforced by DocH, who is now acting like a fool.

Pretty funny if you ask me.

How about you? Do you think i'm scum? I ask you, since DocH is obviously too afraid to say so one way or another.


I think you're responding to this, the briefest and lightest of pressures, in a scummier fashion than I'd expect out of you. I think your town play is solid. I can't yet definitively say you're scum, and I have bigger fish to fry at the moment, but I don't like the way you've handled this.

This divisive and generally unhelpful "do you think i'm scum" stuff isn't even what this is about. My main criticism of your play is the sudden dearth of content and pressure I've seen today. The proper response to this isn't to flip out and start asking people "DO YOU THINK IM SCUM HUH" or say "oh I have no idea what my reads are.

The proper response is to make cases, hunt scum, and help town.

Yet here we are.


This here is actually a "case" you made yet you deny making a case? So does that mean that as all you have done is rehash peoples arguments and not pushed your own targets and thus not actively hunted scum you have already broken the advice you gave Jitsu? What about all the spam one liners and insults you have recently posted which is also not helpful to town.

You are denying making a case, (although I believe you did, making a case even if its only used as suspicion is still a case), and have not been helpful to town at all today, and your "scum hunting" is spotty at best so that would make you a hypocrite and thus must be scum by your own reasoning.


I didn't say I didn't make a case, I said I didn't say I made a case. You said I said I made a case and I said I called him out.


MAKING A CASE IS CALLING HIM OUT YOU DUMB FUCK


Again, I didn't say I didn't make a case, I said I didn't say I made a case. The case wasn't a huge case, but he didn't have a huge filter (post end of D1). It is what it is.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
February 25 2012 02:42 GMT
#1164
On February 25 2012 11:40 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 11:38 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On February 25 2012 11:37 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 25 2012 11:32 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On February 25 2012 11:27 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 25 2012 11:12 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On February 25 2012 05:55 Blazinghand wrote:
Jitsu:
I don't like the fact that after an aggressive, questioning, and generally pro-town Day 1, he's been basically MIA. This guy can be an asset to the town, but currently he's being lazy / lurking. I'd like him to contribute more today rather than just sitting on his D1 contributions and resting.


Tyrran:
After a decent case on redFF, he moves his vote onto me with a decent justification.

Then, for the past 48 hours (basically since the no flip) He has made two posts, one of which was like "oh hey there was no flip" and the other of which commented somewhat unusefully on what's been said.

;_; that's totally not chillaxin man. These guys need to step up their D2 game



You mean this post where you said he was pro town? To me this isn't you pushing a case, this is you asking for someone to be more active.

Nothing you has posed in any of your posts against jitsu is actually a case, its just pressure to be active. Give me something real not fake.


I didn't say I pushed a case. Tell me where I said I pushed a case on Jitsu.

Oh, hey, you can't, cause you're misrepping me like a member of congress


You actively analyzed his posts and although never made a "case" you were obviously pushing him as a potential scum. However, to use your own words against you.

On February 25 2012 09:15 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 25 2012 09:12 Jitsu wrote:
And yet, my first scum read (Dirkzor) was later reinforced by DocH, who is now acting like a fool.

Pretty funny if you ask me.

How about you? Do you think i'm scum? I ask you, since DocH is obviously too afraid to say so one way or another.


I think you're responding to this, the briefest and lightest of pressures, in a scummier fashion than I'd expect out of you. I think your town play is solid. I can't yet definitively say you're scum, and I have bigger fish to fry at the moment, but I don't like the way you've handled this.

This divisive and generally unhelpful "do you think i'm scum" stuff isn't even what this is about. My main criticism of your play is the sudden dearth of content and pressure I've seen today. The proper response to this isn't to flip out and start asking people "DO YOU THINK IM SCUM HUH" or say "oh I have no idea what my reads are.

The proper response is to make cases, hunt scum, and help town.

Yet here we are.


This here is actually a "case" you made yet you deny making a case? So does that mean that as all you have done is rehash peoples arguments and not pushed your own targets and thus not actively hunted scum you have already broken the advice you gave Jitsu? What about all the spam one liners and insults you have recently posted which is also not helpful to town.

You are denying making a case, (although I believe you did, making a case even if its only used as suspicion is still a case), and have not been helpful to town at all today, and your "scum hunting" is spotty at best so that would make you a hypocrite and thus must be scum by your own reasoning.


I didn't say I didn't make a case, I said I didn't say I made a case. You said I said I made a case and I said I called him out.


MAKING A CASE IS CALLING HIM OUT YOU DUMB FUCK


Again, I didn't say I didn't make a case, I said I didn't say I made a case. The case wasn't a huge case, but he didn't have a huge filter (post end of D1). It is what it is.


[image loading]
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 25 2012 02:42 GMT
#1165
On February 25 2012 11:40 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 11:37 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 25 2012 11:32 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On February 25 2012 11:27 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 25 2012 11:12 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On February 25 2012 05:55 Blazinghand wrote:
Jitsu:
I don't like the fact that after an aggressive, questioning, and generally pro-town Day 1, he's been basically MIA. This guy can be an asset to the town, but currently he's being lazy / lurking. I'd like him to contribute more today rather than just sitting on his D1 contributions and resting.


Tyrran:
After a decent case on redFF, he moves his vote onto me with a decent justification.

Then, for the past 48 hours (basically since the no flip) He has made two posts, one of which was like "oh hey there was no flip" and the other of which commented somewhat unusefully on what's been said.

;_; that's totally not chillaxin man. These guys need to step up their D2 game



You mean this post where you said he was pro town? To me this isn't you pushing a case, this is you asking for someone to be more active.

Nothing you has posed in any of your posts against jitsu is actually a case, its just pressure to be active. Give me something real not fake.


I didn't say I pushed a case. Tell me where I said I pushed a case on Jitsu.

Oh, hey, you can't, cause you're misrepping me like a member of congress


You actively analyzed his posts and although never made a "case" you were obviously pushing him as a potential scum. However, to use your own words against you.

On February 25 2012 09:15 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 25 2012 09:12 Jitsu wrote:
And yet, my first scum read (Dirkzor) was later reinforced by DocH, who is now acting like a fool.

Pretty funny if you ask me.

How about you? Do you think i'm scum? I ask you, since DocH is obviously too afraid to say so one way or another.


I think you're responding to this, the briefest and lightest of pressures, in a scummier fashion than I'd expect out of you. I think your town play is solid. I can't yet definitively say you're scum, and I have bigger fish to fry at the moment, but I don't like the way you've handled this.

This divisive and generally unhelpful "do you think i'm scum" stuff isn't even what this is about. My main criticism of your play is the sudden dearth of content and pressure I've seen today. The proper response to this isn't to flip out and start asking people "DO YOU THINK IM SCUM HUH" or say "oh I have no idea what my reads are.

The proper response is to make cases, hunt scum, and help town.

Yet here we are.


This here is actually a "case" you made yet you deny making a case? So does that mean that as all you have done is rehash peoples arguments and not pushed your own targets and thus not actively hunted scum you have already broken the advice you gave Jitsu? What about all the spam one liners and insults you have recently posted which is also not helpful to town.

You are denying making a case, (although I believe you did, making a case even if its only used as suspicion is still a case), and have not been helpful to town at all today, and your "scum hunting" is spotty at best so that would make you a hypocrite and thus must be scum by your own reasoning.


I didn't say I didn't make a case, I said I didn't say I made a case. You said I said I made a case and I said I called him out.


[image loading]



I can't sto plaughing omg
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 25 2012 02:43 GMT
#1166
On February 25 2012 11:37 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 11:32 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On February 25 2012 11:27 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 25 2012 11:12 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On February 25 2012 05:55 Blazinghand wrote:
Jitsu:
I don't like the fact that after an aggressive, questioning, and generally pro-town Day 1, he's been basically MIA. This guy can be an asset to the town, but currently he's being lazy / lurking. I'd like him to contribute more today rather than just sitting on his D1 contributions and resting.


Tyrran:
After a decent case on redFF, he moves his vote onto me with a decent justification.

Then, for the past 48 hours (basically since the no flip) He has made two posts, one of which was like "oh hey there was no flip" and the other of which commented somewhat unusefully on what's been said.

;_; that's totally not chillaxin man. These guys need to step up their D2 game



You mean this post where you said he was pro town? To me this isn't you pushing a case, this is you asking for someone to be more active.

Nothing you has posed in any of your posts against jitsu is actually a case, its just pressure to be active. Give me something real not fake.


I didn't say I pushed a case. Tell me where I said I pushed a case on Jitsu.

Oh, hey, you can't, cause you're misrepping me like a member of congress


You actively analyzed his posts and although never made a "case" you were obviously pushing him as a potential scum. However, to use your own words against you.

On February 25 2012 09:15 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 25 2012 09:12 Jitsu wrote:
And yet, my first scum read (Dirkzor) was later reinforced by DocH, who is now acting like a fool.

Pretty funny if you ask me.

How about you? Do you think i'm scum? I ask you, since DocH is obviously too afraid to say so one way or another.


I think you're responding to this, the briefest and lightest of pressures, in a scummier fashion than I'd expect out of you. I think your town play is solid. I can't yet definitively say you're scum, and I have bigger fish to fry at the moment, but I don't like the way you've handled this.

This divisive and generally unhelpful "do you think i'm scum" stuff isn't even what this is about. My main criticism of your play is the sudden dearth of content and pressure I've seen today. The proper response to this isn't to flip out and start asking people "DO YOU THINK IM SCUM HUH" or say "oh I have no idea what my reads are.

The proper response is to make cases, hunt scum, and help town.

Yet here we are.


This here is actually a "case" you made yet you deny making a case? So does that mean that as all you have done is rehash peoples arguments and not pushed your own targets and thus not actively hunted scum you have already broken the advice you gave Jitsu? What about all the spam one liners and insults you have recently posted which is also not helpful to town.

You are denying making a case, (although I believe you did, making a case even if its only used as suspicion is still a case), and have not been helpful to town at all today, and your "scum hunting" is spotty at best so that would make you a hypocrite and thus must be scum by your own reasoning.


I didn't say I didn't make a case, I said I didn't say I made a case. You said I said I made a case and I said I called him out.

just for hilarity purposes: that's a lot of stuff you say :p
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 25 2012 02:44 GMT
#1167
Look more concisely: He said I said something and I didn't. The thing he said I said was something I could have said, though.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
February 25 2012 02:47 GMT
#1168
rofl I fear for the future of TL mafia if we cannot secure this lynch
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 25 2012 02:48 GMT
#1169
Wait look so maybe my wording isn't perfect, but I'm definitely not the best lynch today. I've been trying to improve my game and everything you guys ;_;
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
February 25 2012 02:50 GMT
#1170
On February 25 2012 11:48 Blazinghand wrote:
Wait look so maybe my wording isn't perfect, but I'm definitely not the best lynch today. I've been trying to improve my game and everything you guys ;_;


I disagree
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 25 2012 02:56 GMT
#1171
On February 25 2012 10:58 VisceraEyes wrote:
BC - is this DocH's normal play? It looks to me like he's pouring on the "Hey guys, watch me pressure these noobs!" a little thick...

why are you so obsessed with me pressuring you?

do you think that makes me scum or something, what would you like me to do instead? buddy up to you like you've been doing to people all game?
RIP Aaliyah
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 25 2012 02:56 GMT
#1172
On February 25 2012 10:14 wherebugsgo wrote:
I feel you Toad; I said the exact same thing about VE earlier.

Generally though if someone is exhibiting both tells I just ignore them until I'm forced to deal with them. BH is nothing but scum and RoL is nothing but lurk so it's easy killings either way.


the sad part here is that I'm not getting out here alive no matter what's going to happen, because it's the very same situation we had in L d1 with Palmar.

If BH flips town and I keep my vote off him everyone is going to rant about me "how does that noob have a better read than a fantastillion of our best vets?"
If BH flips mafa and I keep my vote off him everyone is going to rant about me because I was "defending" him.
If BH flips town and I vote him everyone is going to rant about me "how does that noob have a better read than a fantastillion of our best vets?"
If BH flips mafia and I vote vote him everyone is going to rant about how I only voteswitched after I had to.

Sad story, isn't it?

However, I'm going to rethink this whole thing when I wake up tomorrow. Should be plenty of time. For now I'm sticking with RoL.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 25 2012 03:00 GMT
#1173
On February 25 2012 09:54 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 03:46 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
RoL thinks I'm mafia because I don't care about guessing what the mafia will do at night, especially after people are announcing it in the thread. Terrible analysis, he's doing it only out of defense and his "activity" is completely centered around his defense now.


I swear to god, I get this shit every time. I'm not bothering defending your accusation which is retarded. You were mad I didn't reiterate points against BC, yet if I did I would get accused of having no original analysis. It's fucks me either way in your analysis so don't try to pretend that was even an actual point. I have over 30 posts and I have other shit to do, I don't get it. Do I need to spam 24/7 from my phone to not be accused of inactivity? I could surely go WBG/BH style all over this game if you want.


It is an actual point. Your whole reason for voting redFF was that he claimed and instead of coming out and explaining why he is scum you just focused on the immediate point which was that he made a claim which was not a helpful town play but if RedFF was indeed town it's very understandable that he would claim tracker.

A lot of the points made against BC were points I made anyway. I just don't understand how you could be so lazy to not offer any explanation for who you thought was scum until you got called out by me. The first time you even bothered to push a lynch or make a case for why someone was scum was defensively. Being inactive is one thing but I think you're scum because of your posts primarily.
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 25 2012 03:00 GMT
#1174
On February 25 2012 11:56 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 10:14 wherebugsgo wrote:
I feel you Toad; I said the exact same thing about VE earlier.

Generally though if someone is exhibiting both tells I just ignore them until I'm forced to deal with them. BH is nothing but scum and RoL is nothing but lurk so it's easy killings either way.


the sad part here is that I'm not getting out here alive no matter what's going to happen, because it's the very same situation we had in L d1 with Palmar.

If BH flips town and I keep my vote off him everyone is going to rant about me "how does that noob have a better read than a fantastillion of our best vets?"
If BH flips mafa and I keep my vote off him everyone is going to rant about me because I was "defending" him.
If BH flips town and I vote him everyone is going to rant about me "how does that noob have a better read than a fantastillion of our best vets?"
If BH flips mafia and I vote vote him everyone is going to rant about how I only voteswitched after I had to.

Sad story, isn't it?

However, I'm going to rethink this whole thing when I wake up tomorrow. Should be plenty of time. For now I'm sticking with RoL.

You seem to care an awful lot about how town perceives you
RIP Aaliyah
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
February 25 2012 03:02 GMT
#1175
On February 25 2012 12:00 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 11:56 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 25 2012 10:14 wherebugsgo wrote:
I feel you Toad; I said the exact same thing about VE earlier.

Generally though if someone is exhibiting both tells I just ignore them until I'm forced to deal with them. BH is nothing but scum and RoL is nothing but lurk so it's easy killings either way.


the sad part here is that I'm not getting out here alive no matter what's going to happen, because it's the very same situation we had in L d1 with Palmar.

If BH flips town and I keep my vote off him everyone is going to rant about me "how does that noob have a better read than a fantastillion of our best vets?"
If BH flips mafa and I keep my vote off him everyone is going to rant about me because I was "defending" him.
If BH flips town and I vote him everyone is going to rant about me "how does that noob have a better read than a fantastillion of our best vets?"
If BH flips mafia and I vote vote him everyone is going to rant about how I only voteswitched after I had to.

Sad story, isn't it?

However, I'm going to rethink this whole thing when I wake up tomorrow. Should be plenty of time. For now I'm sticking with RoL.

You seem to care an awful lot about how town perceives you


*reads post*

*reads username of poster*

face =[image loading]

Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 25 2012 03:08 GMT
#1176
On February 25 2012 12:00 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 11:56 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 25 2012 10:14 wherebugsgo wrote:
I feel you Toad; I said the exact same thing about VE earlier.

Generally though if someone is exhibiting both tells I just ignore them until I'm forced to deal with them. BH is nothing but scum and RoL is nothing but lurk so it's easy killings either way.


the sad part here is that I'm not getting out here alive no matter what's going to happen, because it's the very same situation we had in L d1 with Palmar.

If BH flips town and I keep my vote off him everyone is going to rant about me "how does that noob have a better read than a fantastillion of our best vets?"
If BH flips mafa and I keep my vote off him everyone is going to rant about me because I was "defending" him.
If BH flips town and I vote him everyone is going to rant about me "how does that noob have a better read than a fantastillion of our best vets?"
If BH flips mafia and I vote vote him everyone is going to rant about how I only voteswitched after I had to.

Sad story, isn't it?

However, I'm going to rethink this whole thing when I wake up tomorrow. Should be plenty of time. For now I'm sticking with RoL.

You seem to care an awful lot about how town perceives you

yeah because believe or not, I don't want to be lynched no matter if I rolled mafia or town. Because in both scenarios being lynched is not helping my team.
So what you're telling me is that you successfully figured out I'm not a VI? But that's of course wifom. I could totally be a VI trying to look pro-town to try and look like I don't want to be lynched. That would be so ingenious. Just imagine the faces of the people: "We're totally lynching that pro-town playing guy ololol" and the moment I flip VI they're all like W T F.
+ Show Spoiler +
Just for clarification: Yes parts of this posts were sarcasm and are not meant to be taken seriously
+ Show Spoiler +
it's the second part
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 25 2012 03:08 GMT
#1177
there is a dimension of difference between defending yourself from attacks/pressure and justifying your vote as town based on how guilty it might make you look
RIP Aaliyah
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 25 2012 03:09 GMT
#1178
At least there's someone in the thread acknowledging it's possible I can flip town.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 25 2012 03:10 GMT
#1179
On February 25 2012 12:08 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 12:00 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On February 25 2012 11:56 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 25 2012 10:14 wherebugsgo wrote:
I feel you Toad; I said the exact same thing about VE earlier.

Generally though if someone is exhibiting both tells I just ignore them until I'm forced to deal with them. BH is nothing but scum and RoL is nothing but lurk so it's easy killings either way.


the sad part here is that I'm not getting out here alive no matter what's going to happen, because it's the very same situation we had in L d1 with Palmar.

If BH flips town and I keep my vote off him everyone is going to rant about me "how does that noob have a better read than a fantastillion of our best vets?"
If BH flips mafa and I keep my vote off him everyone is going to rant about me because I was "defending" him.
If BH flips town and I vote him everyone is going to rant about me "how does that noob have a better read than a fantastillion of our best vets?"
If BH flips mafia and I vote vote him everyone is going to rant about how I only voteswitched after I had to.

Sad story, isn't it?

However, I'm going to rethink this whole thing when I wake up tomorrow. Should be plenty of time. For now I'm sticking with RoL.

You seem to care an awful lot about how town perceives you

yeah because believe or not, I don't want to be lynched no matter if I rolled mafia or town. Because in both scenarios being lynched is not helping my team.
So what you're telling me is that you successfully figured out I'm not a VI? But that's of course wifom. I could totally be a VI trying to look pro-town to try and look like I don't want to be lynched. That would be so ingenious. Just imagine the faces of the people: "We're totally lynching that pro-town playing guy ololol" and the moment I flip VI they're all like W T F.
+ Show Spoiler +
Just for clarification: Yes parts of this posts were sarcasm and are not meant to be taken seriously
+ Show Spoiler +
it's the second part


if you think BH is scum then vote for him

if you're town you're the last person who would get lynched if he flipped town, the fact that you're worried enough about town perspective on your own guilt to vote based on that openly is highly suspicious
RIP Aaliyah
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 25 2012 03:14 GMT
#1180
On February 25 2012 12:10 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 12:08 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 25 2012 12:00 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On February 25 2012 11:56 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 25 2012 10:14 wherebugsgo wrote:
I feel you Toad; I said the exact same thing about VE earlier.

Generally though if someone is exhibiting both tells I just ignore them until I'm forced to deal with them. BH is nothing but scum and RoL is nothing but lurk so it's easy killings either way.


the sad part here is that I'm not getting out here alive no matter what's going to happen, because it's the very same situation we had in L d1 with Palmar.

If BH flips town and I keep my vote off him everyone is going to rant about me "how does that noob have a better read than a fantastillion of our best vets?"
If BH flips mafa and I keep my vote off him everyone is going to rant about me because I was "defending" him.
If BH flips town and I vote him everyone is going to rant about me "how does that noob have a better read than a fantastillion of our best vets?"
If BH flips mafia and I vote vote him everyone is going to rant about how I only voteswitched after I had to.

Sad story, isn't it?

However, I'm going to rethink this whole thing when I wake up tomorrow. Should be plenty of time. For now I'm sticking with RoL.

You seem to care an awful lot about how town perceives you

yeah because believe or not, I don't want to be lynched no matter if I rolled mafia or town. Because in both scenarios being lynched is not helping my team.
So what you're telling me is that you successfully figured out I'm not a VI? But that's of course wifom. I could totally be a VI trying to look pro-town to try and look like I don't want to be lynched. That would be so ingenious. Just imagine the faces of the people: "We're totally lynching that pro-town playing guy ololol" and the moment I flip VI they're all like W T F.
+ Show Spoiler +
Just for clarification: Yes parts of this posts were sarcasm and are not meant to be taken seriously
+ Show Spoiler +
it's the second part


if you think BH is scum then vote for him

if you're town you're the last person who would get lynched if he flipped town, the fact that you're worried enough about town perspective on your own guilt to vote based on that openly is highly suspicious

Tell that wbg. He tried to lynch me in L ALL GAME LONG for saying Palmar is town, BC as mayor lynched Palmar d1 and guess what? The guy flipped town. WBG went nuts on me for the reason I stated above and said there's no way I could have possibly get that read if people like him, Supersoft, Jackal (?) and BC all thought Palmar was mafia.

It's all based on a true story dude. I'm not even making this up, that's the sad part here.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 135 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4723
Leta 1719
Shuttle 697
Shine 42
ZergMaN 20
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm201
League of Legends
JimRising 622
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King40
Other Games
summit1g7628
WinterStarcraft615
Sick147
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick474
BasetradeTV200
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1417
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2165
League of Legends
• Lourlo1041
• Rush771
Other Games
• Shiphtur369
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 3m
Patches Events
9h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 3m
OSC
17h 3m
OSC
1d 6h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.