• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:56
CEST 10:56
KST 17:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6861 users

Storm Mafia - Page 60

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 135 Next
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
February 25 2012 03:14 GMT
#1181
Is this the Kaller game?

I'm hammered and will spend the rest of the evening embarrassing myself there. This game requires thought. That one not so much.
Life can only kill you once.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
February 25 2012 03:15 GMT
#1182
On February 25 2012 12:14 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 12:10 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On February 25 2012 12:08 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 25 2012 12:00 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On February 25 2012 11:56 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 25 2012 10:14 wherebugsgo wrote:
I feel you Toad; I said the exact same thing about VE earlier.

Generally though if someone is exhibiting both tells I just ignore them until I'm forced to deal with them. BH is nothing but scum and RoL is nothing but lurk so it's easy killings either way.


the sad part here is that I'm not getting out here alive no matter what's going to happen, because it's the very same situation we had in L d1 with Palmar.

If BH flips town and I keep my vote off him everyone is going to rant about me "how does that noob have a better read than a fantastillion of our best vets?"
If BH flips mafa and I keep my vote off him everyone is going to rant about me because I was "defending" him.
If BH flips town and I vote him everyone is going to rant about me "how does that noob have a better read than a fantastillion of our best vets?"
If BH flips mafia and I vote vote him everyone is going to rant about how I only voteswitched after I had to.

Sad story, isn't it?

However, I'm going to rethink this whole thing when I wake up tomorrow. Should be plenty of time. For now I'm sticking with RoL.

You seem to care an awful lot about how town perceives you

yeah because believe or not, I don't want to be lynched no matter if I rolled mafia or town. Because in both scenarios being lynched is not helping my team.
So what you're telling me is that you successfully figured out I'm not a VI? But that's of course wifom. I could totally be a VI trying to look pro-town to try and look like I don't want to be lynched. That would be so ingenious. Just imagine the faces of the people: "We're totally lynching that pro-town playing guy ololol" and the moment I flip VI they're all like W T F.
+ Show Spoiler +
Just for clarification: Yes parts of this posts were sarcasm and are not meant to be taken seriously
+ Show Spoiler +
it's the second part


if you think BH is scum then vote for him

if you're town you're the last person who would get lynched if he flipped town, the fact that you're worried enough about town perspective on your own guilt to vote based on that openly is highly suspicious

Tell that wbg. He tried to lynch me in L ALL GAME LONG for saying Palmar is town, BC as mayor lynched Palmar d1 and guess what? The guy flipped town. WBG went nuts on me for the reason I stated above and said there's no way I could have possibly get that read if people like him, Supersoft, Jackal (?) and BC all thought Palmar was mafia.

It's all based on a true story dude. I'm not even making this up, that's the sad part here.


stop crying Toad, you're German and your country decimated the Jews, you have no room for sob stories


User was temp banned for this post.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-25 03:18:15
February 25 2012 03:17 GMT
#1183
On February 25 2012 12:15 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 12:14 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 25 2012 12:10 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On February 25 2012 12:08 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 25 2012 12:00 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On February 25 2012 11:56 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 25 2012 10:14 wherebugsgo wrote:
I feel you Toad; I said the exact same thing about VE earlier.

Generally though if someone is exhibiting both tells I just ignore them until I'm forced to deal with them. BH is nothing but scum and RoL is nothing but lurk so it's easy killings either way.


the sad part here is that I'm not getting out here alive no matter what's going to happen, because it's the very same situation we had in L d1 with Palmar.

If BH flips town and I keep my vote off him everyone is going to rant about me "how does that noob have a better read than a fantastillion of our best vets?"
If BH flips mafa and I keep my vote off him everyone is going to rant about me because I was "defending" him.
If BH flips town and I vote him everyone is going to rant about me "how does that noob have a better read than a fantastillion of our best vets?"
If BH flips mafia and I vote vote him everyone is going to rant about how I only voteswitched after I had to.

Sad story, isn't it?

However, I'm going to rethink this whole thing when I wake up tomorrow. Should be plenty of time. For now I'm sticking with RoL.

You seem to care an awful lot about how town perceives you

yeah because believe or not, I don't want to be lynched no matter if I rolled mafia or town. Because in both scenarios being lynched is not helping my team.
So what you're telling me is that you successfully figured out I'm not a VI? But that's of course wifom. I could totally be a VI trying to look pro-town to try and look like I don't want to be lynched. That would be so ingenious. Just imagine the faces of the people: "We're totally lynching that pro-town playing guy ololol" and the moment I flip VI they're all like W T F.
+ Show Spoiler +
Just for clarification: Yes parts of this posts were sarcasm and are not meant to be taken seriously
+ Show Spoiler +
it's the second part


if you think BH is scum then vote for him

if you're town you're the last person who would get lynched if he flipped town, the fact that you're worried enough about town perspective on your own guilt to vote based on that openly is highly suspicious

Tell that wbg. He tried to lynch me in L ALL GAME LONG for saying Palmar is town, BC as mayor lynched Palmar d1 and guess what? The guy flipped town. WBG went nuts on me for the reason I stated above and said there's no way I could have possibly get that read if people like him, Supersoft, Jackal (?) and BC all thought Palmar was mafia.

It's all based on a true story dude. I'm not even making this up, that's the sad part here.


stop crying Toad, you're German and your country decimated the Jews, you have no room for sob stories

Not even close to funny.

Not appropriate for tl. Consequences will be had.
Moderator
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
February 25 2012 04:42 GMT
#1184
well, that's awkward.

my b.
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
February 25 2012 04:55 GMT
#1185
On February 25 2012 12:00 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 09:54 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
On February 25 2012 03:46 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
RoL thinks I'm mafia because I don't care about guessing what the mafia will do at night, especially after people are announcing it in the thread. Terrible analysis, he's doing it only out of defense and his "activity" is completely centered around his defense now.


I swear to god, I get this shit every time. I'm not bothering defending your accusation which is retarded. You were mad I didn't reiterate points against BC, yet if I did I would get accused of having no original analysis. It's fucks me either way in your analysis so don't try to pretend that was even an actual point. I have over 30 posts and I have other shit to do, I don't get it. Do I need to spam 24/7 from my phone to not be accused of inactivity? I could surely go WBG/BH style all over this game if you want.


It is an actual point. Your whole reason for voting redFF was that he claimed and instead of coming out and explaining why he is scum you just focused on the immediate point which was that he made a claim which was not a helpful town play but if RedFF was indeed town it's very understandable that he would claim tracker.

A lot of the points made against BC were points I made anyway. I just don't understand how you could be so lazy to not offer any explanation for who you thought was scum until you got called out by me. The first time you even bothered to push a lynch or make a case for why someone was scum was defensively. Being inactive is one thing but I think you're scum because of your posts primarily.

Youwant me to explain how every bit of redff's claim was scummy? As soon as I get home I will explain in explicit detail how given the set up and his experience that shit was incredibly antitown and it was a 24 hour preemptive defense before a lynch. He was scummy before the claim and the claim was scummy then how the fuck can you say he's town? I don't get this thought train you and syllogism are pushing that he was in any sense town.

Secondly this omgus shit needs to stop. I called you scummy yesterday and just expanded on my case after you posted nonsense on me. Sorry I can't hound the thread 24/7 and post useless blocks of bullshit like you can and for that I get punished by these ridiculous claims day 2 every game.

When I get back tonight if its not too late I will explain what I promised. I work 10-6 so I will definitely try to get that in before I have to work.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 25 2012 05:15 GMT
#1186
So chaoser hasn't posted for 48 hours (more like 72 if you count missing yesterdays deadline). Since there are no replacements or inactivity requirements I'm going to assume he is scum unless he explains his situation and posts a monster amount of content in the next 12 hours.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
February 25 2012 06:11 GMT
#1187
You gonna vote for him then kitaman27?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Dirkzor
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Denmark1944 Posts
February 25 2012 08:01 GMT
#1188
On February 25 2012 12:14 Jackal58 wrote:
Is this the Kaller game?

I'm hammered and will spend the rest of the evening embarrassing myself there. This game requires thought. That one not so much.


Might aswell be Kaller game the way people are acting.

##Vote Blazinghand

Even though his posting have improved during day 2 he is still much worse then he can be. He is scum.
"HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU ON TOP AGAIN???? HOW DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS????" -Julmust (also, thats what she said)
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 25 2012 08:10 GMT
#1189
Drunk. Expect a post before lynch tomorrow. I'm going to shoot DoctorHelvetica in his face. loljk

Srsly tho I wish I had a gun. XD :D
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 25 2012 08:49 GMT
#1190
So it's 12 hours to the lynch deadline and as it stands I'm gonna get lynched. I'm also going to be somewhat busy tomorrow around when the vote closes, so this is about as late as it gets for me.

It would be somewhat untowards to be offed without at least claiming. I was hoping I could demonstrate my helpfulness today but it seems my poor day 1 play has destroyed my ability to do so.

In any case, gentlemen, here's what I got:

I am a blue with a passive role.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
February 25 2012 09:20 GMT
#1191
I'm not going to be around for deadline. I'd like if we could resolve this in a hurry.

Going to vote Blazinghand. I don't see any reason to believe his claim.

##Vote: Blazinghand
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 25 2012 09:24 GMT
#1192
Would it help if i was more specific about my role and had a crumb?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
February 25 2012 09:26 GMT
#1193
Probably not but I see no reason why you wouldn't claim more.

If you think your claim so far is enough to convince everybody else that you're town then you shouldn't claim any more. I doubt it so I see no reason why you shouldn't claim everything you have.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 25 2012 09:26 GMT
#1194
Also certain aspects of my role relate to how i played at the end of d1
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 25 2012 09:31 GMT
#1195
Alright so my role is that my vote counts as 2 votes.

I crumbed it here:
On February 23 2012 06:46 Blazinghand wrote:
I don't claim to know what's gonna happen but like we could use some help on the BC wagon Dirk

This at the time that it appeared to be 6-6 with redFF in the lead due to getting a majority first when in fact it was 7-6 in favor of BC.

I moved my vote around because I was trying not to be on the wrong side of a tie broken by "who hit plurality first" and I found both of them lynchworthy. Mafia knowing there's a doublevoter doesn't seem wise.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 25 2012 09:31 GMT
#1196
I'd really prefer we go after someone completely worthless (risk, jitsu) or actively lurking (chaoser) rather than lynching a weak blue role.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
February 25 2012 09:32 GMT
#1197
I'd really prefer lynching you.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 25 2012 09:39 GMT
#1198
So you are utterly unconvinced by my claim, my crumb, and my explanation for my voting actions near the end of D1?

I'm heading to bed fairly soon. I guess at least this will provide some context for who was getting on my wagon when etc when I flip. Hopefully though I won't, since you guys are reasonable.

Any questions/comments/concerns before I sleep?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 25 2012 09:53 GMT
#1199
Well, in that case, I'm going to park my two votes on RoL and hope for the best-- if it's a chance to lot get lynched, I'll take it. I suppose I deserve this for my poor D1 play, but I think I've played acceptably D2, and I think that Risk and Jitsu are being allowed to skate by due to the attention on me.

Good night, and good luck.

Hope to see you all tomorrow.

##vote rebirthoflegend
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 25 2012 09:55 GMT
#1200
As an aside, sorry to Toad for the offensive comments. I let my emotions get the best of me ;_;
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 135 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4189
Leta 2904
Soulkey 550
BeSt 487
Soma 302
Rush 197
Barracks 108
Killer 49
Shine 33
Shinee 30
[ Show more ]
ZergMaN 27
Hm[arnc] 20
Sharp 10
Dota 2
Gorgc990
XcaliburYe221
League of Legends
JimRising 533
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King72
Other Games
WinterStarcraft705
gofns250
Sick226
Pyrionflax137
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV219
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 42
• Sammyuel 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2269
League of Legends
• Jankos2240
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 4m
Patches Events
6h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 4m
OSC
14h 4m
OSC
1d 3h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.