• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:04
CEST 19:04
KST 02:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8973 users

GoT Mafia: Lords and Liars - Page 44

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 234 Next
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
August 08 2013 19:25 GMT
#861
On August 09 2013 04:22 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 04:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Acrofales do you think Grackaroni is mafia?

All I know about Grackaroni is what you have told me, which is not conclusive at all. How am I to form an opinion without more information about your internal bickerings over there on those godforsaken isles?

wat grack is in my house?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
August 08 2013 19:26 GMT
#862
The Lord Chromatically of Storm's End is continuously sending me useless missives asking me if I am doing something called "roleplaying". He seems insistent that this is not correct behaviour. Are all the Baratheons stupid? Or did you, in your quibbling, manage to elect the dumbest of you all?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 08 2013 19:27 GMT
#863
Acroflaes answer me please.
table for two on a tv tray
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
August 08 2013 19:29 GMT
#864
On August 09 2013 04:25 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 04:22 Acrofales wrote:
On August 09 2013 04:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Acrofales do you think Grackaroni is mafia?

All I know about Grackaroni is what you have told me, which is not conclusive at all. How am I to form an opinion without more information about your internal bickerings over there on those godforsaken isles?

wat grack is in my house?

Err, wait. Grack was the black lion, not the black kraken.

I still have not much opinion. His explanation of his behaviour to us seems quite okay, but he hasn't done much other than announce who are his family members. I still don't have much of an opinion of him one way or another. He seems to have some thoughts, which is okay, I guess, but nothing particularly useful.
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
August 08 2013 19:32 GMT
#865
On August 09 2013 04:26 Acrofales wrote:
The Lord Chromatically of Storm's End is continuously sending me useless missives asking me if I am doing something called "roleplaying". He seems insistent that this is not correct behaviour. Are all the Baratheons stupid? Or did you, in your quibbling, manage to elect the dumbest of you all?

Really?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 08 2013 19:33 GMT
#866
Quote me please Acrofales. Where ever i give an opinion on Grack?
table for two on a tv tray
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
August 08 2013 19:36 GMT
#867
On August 09 2013 04:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Quote me please Acrofales. Where ever i give an opinion on Grack?

Nowhere? Stags, Krakens, Lions, it's all the same to me. I'm here to catch Dragon pretenders.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 08 2013 19:42 GMT
#868
On August 09 2013 04:36 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 04:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Quote me please Acrofales. Where ever i give an opinion on Grack?

Nowhere? Stags, Krakens, Lions, it's all the same to me. I'm here to catch Dragon pretenders.

Then what do you mean by this:
On August 09 2013 04:22 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 04:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Acrofales do you think Grackaroni is mafia?

All I know about Grackaroni is what you have told me, which is not conclusive at all. How am I to form an opinion without more information about your internal bickerings over there on those godforsaken isles?

?????
table for two on a tv tray
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
August 08 2013 19:44 GMT
#869
On August 09 2013 04:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 04:36 Acrofales wrote:
On August 09 2013 04:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Quote me please Acrofales. Where ever i give an opinion on Grack?

Nowhere? Stags, Krakens, Lions, it's all the same to me. I'm here to catch Dragon pretenders.

Then what do you mean by this:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 04:22 Acrofales wrote:
On August 09 2013 04:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Acrofales do you think Grackaroni is mafia?

All I know about Grackaroni is what you have told me, which is not conclusive at all. How am I to form an opinion without more information about your internal bickerings over there on those godforsaken isles?

?????

On August 09 2013 04:29 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 04:25 iamperfection wrote:
On August 09 2013 04:22 Acrofales wrote:
On August 09 2013 04:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Acrofales do you think Grackaroni is mafia?

All I know about Grackaroni is what you have told me, which is not conclusive at all. How am I to form an opinion without more information about your internal bickerings over there on those godforsaken isles?

wat grack is in my house?

Err, wait. Grack was the black lion, not the black kraken.

I still have not much opinion. His explanation of his behaviour to us seems quite okay, but he hasn't done much other than announce who are his family members. I still don't have much of an opinion of him one way or another. He seems to have some thoughts, which is okay, I guess, but nothing particularly useful.

Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
August 08 2013 19:44 GMT
#870
Also... where are you going with this? You think I'm a Blackfyre because I answered from memory and was confused, rather than looking it up?
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
August 08 2013 19:44 GMT
#871
On August 09 2013 04:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 04:36 Acrofales wrote:
On August 09 2013 04:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Quote me please Acrofales. Where ever i give an opinion on Grack?

Nowhere? Stags, Krakens, Lions, it's all the same to me. I'm here to catch Dragon pretenders.

Then what do you mean by this:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 04:22 Acrofales wrote:
On August 09 2013 04:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Acrofales do you think Grackaroni is mafia?

All I know about Grackaroni is what you have told me, which is not conclusive at all. How am I to form an opinion without more information about your internal bickerings over there on those godforsaken isles?

?????


I think that's a simple mistake rather than a scumslip?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 08 2013 19:45 GMT
#872
rayn are you going to be like this all game? He made a mistake, obviously.

On August 09 2013 04:29 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 04:25 iamperfection wrote:
On August 09 2013 04:22 Acrofales wrote:
On August 09 2013 04:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Acrofales do you think Grackaroni is mafia?

All I know about Grackaroni is what you have told me, which is not conclusive at all. How am I to form an opinion without more information about your internal bickerings over there on those godforsaken isles?

wat grack is in my house?

Err, wait. Grack was the black lion, not the black kraken.

I still have not much opinion. His explanation of his behaviour to us seems quite okay, but he hasn't done much other than announce who are his family members. I still don't have much of an opinion of him one way or another. He seems to have some thoughts, which is okay, I guess, but nothing particularly useful.


Please stop doing this unless you're going to come to a conclusion. Otherwise just correct him instead of filling a whole page with this crap.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
August 08 2013 19:53 GMT
#873
Catching up on the thread. I slept in. I'm on page 31 still.

On August 08 2013 22:24 Vivax wrote:
1.Johnny, do you have any reads to share with us yet? There's something irking me in your filter.

First post: You speak of the possibility of an assassin type of role.

Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 14:46 johnnywup wrote:
On August 08 2013 14:37 yamato77 wrote:
On August 08 2013 14:35 Oatsmaster wrote:
So who is scum so far from the 6 houses?
my house seems pretty townie

this might mean more if you tell us who is in your house

why would he do that? that seems pretty anti-town to do. If there's a scum/3p goal to kill a single house (think of Robert Baratheon wanting to kill every last Targaryen) then this would make their job infinitely easier if they can figure out the house.

I now realize that being elected Lord of a house can be a disadvantage as well as an advantage. It reveals what house you are. I thought that that would be anonymous but it looks like its otherwise. We want to give scum as little information as possible. I made the mistake in Night 0 of revealing my name, without realizing that there may be an assassin type of role. As long as there's no major disagreements within your house I think that it might be the best course of action to elect the same lord for every night if possible.


2.Last post: Now you think it only matters to know who is in each house, which is something different than knowing each players' name, as if it didn't matter any more if there's an assassin or not.

Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 16:15 johnnywup wrote:
Actually, since Scum is randomly distributed it's likely that they do already know who's in every house. There's 24 players so around 5 people are mafia. It's likely that there's one in each house except maybe one or two. Which means they do probably know who's in what house. I feel like an idiot.


Additionally, you spend a lot of time talking about all this stuff, but also say this:

Show nested quote +
and we have 2/6 houses completely revealed to everyone. That's enough to discuss for a while in terms of house politics. Can we please stop now?


3.which isn't consistent with the fact that you don't bring forward something to talk about instead. Is there anything specific you want to talk about that isn't house politics, since you didn't want it to be discussed any more? Why not include it immediately into your posts?

1. Sort of. I want to catch up with the thread to post anything about my reads though.

2. I'm talking about specific names. As in, Here is Darkstar from house Dayne. Someone may need to find Darkstar to kill as an Assassin. They don't know who Darkstar is.

3. I meant the fact that we had 2 full lists of house members revealed completely was enough to talk about for a while. And look, it has been. House Baratheon has been a shit ton of discussion about hunting scum. I didn't include it immediately because there wasn't that much to go on about each of the house members at the time IIRC

k gonna catch up with the rest of the thread
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 08 2013 20:02 GMT
#874
On August 09 2013 04:45 Clarity_nl wrote:
rayn are you going to be like this all game? He made a mistake, obviously.

Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 04:29 Acrofales wrote:
On August 09 2013 04:25 iamperfection wrote:
On August 09 2013 04:22 Acrofales wrote:
On August 09 2013 04:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Acrofales do you think Grackaroni is mafia?

All I know about Grackaroni is what you have told me, which is not conclusive at all. How am I to form an opinion without more information about your internal bickerings over there on those godforsaken isles?

wat grack is in my house?

Err, wait. Grack was the black lion, not the black kraken.

I still have not much opinion. His explanation of his behaviour to us seems quite okay, but he hasn't done much other than announce who are his family members. I still don't have much of an opinion of him one way or another. He seems to have some thoughts, which is okay, I guess, but nothing particularly useful.


Please stop doing this unless you're going to come to a conclusion. Otherwise just correct him instead of filling a whole page with this crap.

I´m sorry, that was not obvious to me because of the RP.
You did not answer me btw. What do you think of FT & Onegu?
table for two on a tv tray
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
August 08 2013 20:02 GMT
#875
All this redacted stuff is confusing after the fact...who did we learn was scum? clarity?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
August 08 2013 20:03 GMT
#876
On August 09 2013 03:39 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 03:28 Xatalos wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:23 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:20 Xatalos wrote:
On August 09 2013 02:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
Ok so im REDACTED in SnB's conversation with clarity.

So events happened like this.

I was talking to clarity, and he told me SnB's rolename out of NOWHERE. Ok. So I asked him for his rolename. And he declined giving reasons like, 'scum can bluesnipe rolenames'. Which sounds like crap to me. But whatever.
Eventually, I decided to fakeclaim 1 shot rolename alignment check because he wouldnt tell me his rolename. After I said that, he gave it up willingly. I then came back and pm'ed him that the result was that its a fake role name. Fakeclaim. Which means he is scum. He then said something along the lines of 'ok dude' And nothing else. So that makes me think he is town cause he doesnt have an overt reaction. I dunno. Thoughts guys?


Hmmm..... Clarity, why did you happily pass along snb's role name if you thought that "scum can bluesnipe rolenames"? This chain of events just seems stupid.


As I've said, I thought snb told me he was gonna tell everyone.


I don't see any actual scum motivation in forwarding the role name, so I don't think you even have a reason to lie about this. Definitely not lynchworthy stuff.

What was your basis for hiding Oatsmaster's identity, by the way? Or at least aiding in hiding it? It feels very stupid to argue something for so long with incomplete information.

Your case on Xatalos seems compelling but it relies on Xatalos being a good mafia player.


By the way how was Risen's case "compelling" at all...? It was based on DI being scum and similarly stupid assumptions. The only somewhat reasonable point in there was me asking filler questions and you even continued by saying that you "see townies asking questions with only one answer all the time"...........

Also, don't you consider me a good scum player? I think I'm much better as scum than as town.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
August 08 2013 20:05 GMT
#877
On August 09 2013 05:02 kushm4sta wrote:
All this redacted stuff is confusing after the fact...who did we learn was scum? clarity?


Why don't you add your own opinion instead of following the flow?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 08 2013 20:08 GMT
#878
On August 09 2013 05:02 kushm4sta wrote:
All this redacted stuff is confusing after the fact...who did we learn was scum? clarity?


Everytime it says redacted, insert oats.

On August 09 2013 05:03 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 03:39 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:28 Xatalos wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:23 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:20 Xatalos wrote:
On August 09 2013 02:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
Ok so im REDACTED in SnB's conversation with clarity.

So events happened like this.

I was talking to clarity, and he told me SnB's rolename out of NOWHERE. Ok. So I asked him for his rolename. And he declined giving reasons like, 'scum can bluesnipe rolenames'. Which sounds like crap to me. But whatever.
Eventually, I decided to fakeclaim 1 shot rolename alignment check because he wouldnt tell me his rolename. After I said that, he gave it up willingly. I then came back and pm'ed him that the result was that its a fake role name. Fakeclaim. Which means he is scum. He then said something along the lines of 'ok dude' And nothing else. So that makes me think he is town cause he doesnt have an overt reaction. I dunno. Thoughts guys?


Hmmm..... Clarity, why did you happily pass along snb's role name if you thought that "scum can bluesnipe rolenames"? This chain of events just seems stupid.


As I've said, I thought snb told me he was gonna tell everyone.


I don't see any actual scum motivation in forwarding the role name, so I don't think you even have a reason to lie about this. Definitely not lynchworthy stuff.

What was your basis for hiding Oatsmaster's identity, by the way? Or at least aiding in hiding it? It feels very stupid to argue something for so long with incomplete information.

Your case on Xatalos seems compelling but it relies on Xatalos being a good mafia player.


By the way how was Risen's case "compelling" at all...? It was based on DI being scum and similarly stupid assumptions. The only somewhat reasonable point in there was me asking filler questions and you even continued by saying that you "see townies asking questions with only one answer all the time"...........

Also, don't you consider me a good scum player? I think I'm much better as scum than as town.


The thing you pointed out as justified was compelling. I liked your admission of it though.
I don't think I've played with you at all (maybe once a long time ago) so I don't consider you anything.
Me saying "it relies on him being a good player" was more of a question than a statement.

On August 09 2013 05:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 04:45 Clarity_nl wrote:
rayn are you going to be like this all game? He made a mistake, obviously.

On August 09 2013 04:29 Acrofales wrote:
On August 09 2013 04:25 iamperfection wrote:
On August 09 2013 04:22 Acrofales wrote:
On August 09 2013 04:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Acrofales do you think Grackaroni is mafia?

All I know about Grackaroni is what you have told me, which is not conclusive at all. How am I to form an opinion without more information about your internal bickerings over there on those godforsaken isles?

wat grack is in my house?

Err, wait. Grack was the black lion, not the black kraken.

I still have not much opinion. His explanation of his behaviour to us seems quite okay, but he hasn't done much other than announce who are his family members. I still don't have much of an opinion of him one way or another. He seems to have some thoughts, which is okay, I guess, but nothing particularly useful.


Please stop doing this unless you're going to come to a conclusion. Otherwise just correct him instead of filling a whole page with this crap.

I´m sorry, that was not obvious to me because of the RP.
You did not answer me btw. What do you think of FT & Onegu?


I think onegu smells fishy, mainly because of him soft defending people twice (FT and myself). I think the reasons in your giant opening post are less than stellar, though.
I don't know anything about FT except for what's been posted about n0 pms
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
August 08 2013 20:12 GMT
#879
On August 09 2013 05:08 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 05:02 kushm4sta wrote:
All this redacted stuff is confusing after the fact...who did we learn was scum? clarity?


Everytime it says redacted, insert oats.

Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 05:03 Xatalos wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:39 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:28 Xatalos wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:23 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:20 Xatalos wrote:
On August 09 2013 02:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
Ok so im REDACTED in SnB's conversation with clarity.

So events happened like this.

I was talking to clarity, and he told me SnB's rolename out of NOWHERE. Ok. So I asked him for his rolename. And he declined giving reasons like, 'scum can bluesnipe rolenames'. Which sounds like crap to me. But whatever.
Eventually, I decided to fakeclaim 1 shot rolename alignment check because he wouldnt tell me his rolename. After I said that, he gave it up willingly. I then came back and pm'ed him that the result was that its a fake role name. Fakeclaim. Which means he is scum. He then said something along the lines of 'ok dude' And nothing else. So that makes me think he is town cause he doesnt have an overt reaction. I dunno. Thoughts guys?


Hmmm..... Clarity, why did you happily pass along snb's role name if you thought that "scum can bluesnipe rolenames"? This chain of events just seems stupid.


As I've said, I thought snb told me he was gonna tell everyone.


I don't see any actual scum motivation in forwarding the role name, so I don't think you even have a reason to lie about this. Definitely not lynchworthy stuff.

What was your basis for hiding Oatsmaster's identity, by the way? Or at least aiding in hiding it? It feels very stupid to argue something for so long with incomplete information.

Your case on Xatalos seems compelling but it relies on Xatalos being a good mafia player.


By the way how was Risen's case "compelling" at all...? It was based on DI being scum and similarly stupid assumptions. The only somewhat reasonable point in there was me asking filler questions and you even continued by saying that you "see townies asking questions with only one answer all the time"...........

Also, don't you consider me a good scum player? I think I'm much better as scum than as town.


The thing you pointed out as justified was compelling. I liked your admission of it though.
I don't think I've played with you at all (maybe once a long time ago) so I don't consider you anything.
Me saying "it relies on him being a good player" was more of a question than a statement.

Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 05:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 09 2013 04:45 Clarity_nl wrote:
rayn are you going to be like this all game? He made a mistake, obviously.

On August 09 2013 04:29 Acrofales wrote:
On August 09 2013 04:25 iamperfection wrote:
On August 09 2013 04:22 Acrofales wrote:
On August 09 2013 04:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Acrofales do you think Grackaroni is mafia?

All I know about Grackaroni is what you have told me, which is not conclusive at all. How am I to form an opinion without more information about your internal bickerings over there on those godforsaken isles?

wat grack is in my house?

Err, wait. Grack was the black lion, not the black kraken.

I still have not much opinion. His explanation of his behaviour to us seems quite okay, but he hasn't done much other than announce who are his family members. I still don't have much of an opinion of him one way or another. He seems to have some thoughts, which is okay, I guess, but nothing particularly useful.


Please stop doing this unless you're going to come to a conclusion. Otherwise just correct him instead of filling a whole page with this crap.

I´m sorry, that was not obvious to me because of the RP.
You did not answer me btw. What do you think of FT & Onegu?


I think onegu smells fishy, mainly because of him soft defending people twice (FT and myself). I think the reasons in your giant opening post are less than stellar, though.
I don't know anything about FT except for what's been posted about n0 pms


Hm. How come that filler point was the compelling part of his case, yet you continued with "I see townies asking questions with only one answer all the time"? Or was that more of a mitigating point to the original point?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 08 2013 20:14 GMT
#880
On August 09 2013 05:12 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 05:08 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 09 2013 05:02 kushm4sta wrote:
All this redacted stuff is confusing after the fact...who did we learn was scum? clarity?


Everytime it says redacted, insert oats.

On August 09 2013 05:03 Xatalos wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:39 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:28 Xatalos wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:23 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:20 Xatalos wrote:
On August 09 2013 02:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
Ok so im REDACTED in SnB's conversation with clarity.

So events happened like this.

I was talking to clarity, and he told me SnB's rolename out of NOWHERE. Ok. So I asked him for his rolename. And he declined giving reasons like, 'scum can bluesnipe rolenames'. Which sounds like crap to me. But whatever.
Eventually, I decided to fakeclaim 1 shot rolename alignment check because he wouldnt tell me his rolename. After I said that, he gave it up willingly. I then came back and pm'ed him that the result was that its a fake role name. Fakeclaim. Which means he is scum. He then said something along the lines of 'ok dude' And nothing else. So that makes me think he is town cause he doesnt have an overt reaction. I dunno. Thoughts guys?


Hmmm..... Clarity, why did you happily pass along snb's role name if you thought that "scum can bluesnipe rolenames"? This chain of events just seems stupid.


As I've said, I thought snb told me he was gonna tell everyone.


I don't see any actual scum motivation in forwarding the role name, so I don't think you even have a reason to lie about this. Definitely not lynchworthy stuff.

What was your basis for hiding Oatsmaster's identity, by the way? Or at least aiding in hiding it? It feels very stupid to argue something for so long with incomplete information.

Your case on Xatalos seems compelling but it relies on Xatalos being a good mafia player.


By the way how was Risen's case "compelling" at all...? It was based on DI being scum and similarly stupid assumptions. The only somewhat reasonable point in there was me asking filler questions and you even continued by saying that you "see townies asking questions with only one answer all the time"...........

Also, don't you consider me a good scum player? I think I'm much better as scum than as town.


The thing you pointed out as justified was compelling. I liked your admission of it though.
I don't think I've played with you at all (maybe once a long time ago) so I don't consider you anything.
Me saying "it relies on him being a good player" was more of a question than a statement.

On August 09 2013 05:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 09 2013 04:45 Clarity_nl wrote:
rayn are you going to be like this all game? He made a mistake, obviously.

On August 09 2013 04:29 Acrofales wrote:
On August 09 2013 04:25 iamperfection wrote:
On August 09 2013 04:22 Acrofales wrote:
On August 09 2013 04:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Acrofales do you think Grackaroni is mafia?

All I know about Grackaroni is what you have told me, which is not conclusive at all. How am I to form an opinion without more information about your internal bickerings over there on those godforsaken isles?

wat grack is in my house?

Err, wait. Grack was the black lion, not the black kraken.

I still have not much opinion. His explanation of his behaviour to us seems quite okay, but he hasn't done much other than announce who are his family members. I still don't have much of an opinion of him one way or another. He seems to have some thoughts, which is okay, I guess, but nothing particularly useful.


Please stop doing this unless you're going to come to a conclusion. Otherwise just correct him instead of filling a whole page with this crap.

I´m sorry, that was not obvious to me because of the RP.
You did not answer me btw. What do you think of FT & Onegu?


I think onegu smells fishy, mainly because of him soft defending people twice (FT and myself). I think the reasons in your giant opening post are less than stellar, though.
I don't know anything about FT except for what's been posted about n0 pms


Hm. How come that filler point was the compelling part of his case, yet you continued with "I see townies asking questions with only one answer all the time"? Or was that more of a mitigating point to the original point?


That was saying that that point on itself does not a scum make, yes.
Maybe compelling was the wrong word to use. It had some merit is what I was trying to say.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 234 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 190
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 525
IndyStarCraft 190
BRAT_OK 53
MindelVK 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26311
Shuttle 1079
Hyuk 416
Mini 411
firebathero 191
hero 86
Sexy 78
ggaemo 77
Killer 53
Mong 48
[ Show more ]
Liquid`Ret 48
Hyun 42
Trap 40
PianO 28
ToSsGirL 26
Rock 17
zelot 17
Bale 10
Sacsri 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc10403
qojqva1534
Dendi967
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1395
crisheroes1307
Liquid`Hasu670
Other Games
FrodaN2046
fl0m1437
Grubby829
Beastyqt748
Mlord484
Hui .248
Livibee181
Liquid`VortiX175
ArmadaUGS140
KnowMe128
Mew2King54
Trikslyr34
ToD23
CosmosSc2 17
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick330
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream58
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• mYiSmile122
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• LUISG 0
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki16
• Michael_bg 14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7926
Other Games
• Shiphtur324
• WagamamaTV248
• imaqtpie21
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1h 56m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 56m
INu's Battles
18h 56m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
21h 56m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 16h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.