• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:34
CEST 13:34
KST 20:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9101 users

TL Mafia LI - Page 35

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 131 Next
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
April 09 2012 21:30 GMT
#681
I hate this game so far ugh... every person I don't like is looking like they're swapping over to Janaan, who I don't even have anything against really except a couple very MINOR things.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
FourFace
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
701 Posts
April 09 2012 21:32 GMT
#682
On April 10 2012 05:56 Jitsu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2012 05:44 FourFace wrote:
On April 10 2012 05:32 Kenpachi wrote:
i still dont get it. someone explain the case on Sputnik


Look man, I don't have my scumbuddies to help me make a supernice polished up case like Jitsu has with his scumbuddy michalethe to back him up and post it last minute when the euros are getting ready to hit the hay.

rtft and consider the fact that I got 3 votes on my ass after I voted for him

Fact is there's always plenty of time and gonzaw is just begging for people to vote Janaan .. he would say anything even that the zombie apocalypse will surely start if you don't vote for Janaan. I mean how sure can you be and how desperate. Yeah he wants to be the hero but Janaan is simply too hard to read. That meta doesn't say shit, he's been like this in newbie mini mafia IV, I was practically begging him to post something pro town.

In the last hour chances are every single US American will be online so don't be discouraged to vote exactly how you would want to vote regardless of the current vote count. I guarantee there will be no NL



What the fook.

You imply that i'm scum because I have a solid, strong case against Janaan?

Welcome to my ignore list, FourFace. I will no longer acknowledge you, nor respond to you, for the entire rest of the game.


How strong can a case be when it's against the only person to accuse you of being scum. Tell me you're not a little bit biased about this. The same bias that will be you get out of the lynch free card; because, as someone will be quick to point out once we killed poor Janaan you were only accusing him for accusing you which people like Tunkeg and Toad have been doing all game so why are you scum for doing the same to Janaan right? And your case is so beautiful it was a miracle he didn't film scum.. that's what your scumbuddies will say about you and we'll go for lurky vet or even Tunkeg instead on Day2.

How can your case be strong when Janaan has only about 5 posts. Is it because he chose the multiple points format for his posts? What does it even say if Janaan thinks you are suspicious besides that he's trying to pressure you into posting more. I've read your case multiple times and that of michael and I still think it's a sucker punch.
I don't know, lynch me!
FourFace
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
701 Posts
April 09 2012 21:38 GMT
#683
EBWOP: people like Katina and Toad
I don't know, lynch me!
FourFace
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
701 Posts
April 09 2012 21:39 GMT
#684
EBWOP: people like Katina and Tunkeg, jesus. They voted for their accusers or essentially people who pointed out a flaw in their logic or something. Whatever I'm going to bed. Hope to see a sput lynch.
I don't know, lynch me!
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
April 09 2012 21:41 GMT
#685
wbg you here?
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 09 2012 21:43 GMT
#686
Attention Town

I need to know if people around find Hassybaby a good enough target to lynch, because as I was writing my case, I didn't realize Hassy had suddenly acquired a few votes. I think Hassybaby is a great lynch target, but I would much rather lynch a lurker than lynch no one and TRY to lynch Hassybaby.

Please look over Hassybaby's filter and my case and give me a reason you don't want to lynch Hassybaby.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
April 09 2012 21:44 GMT
#687
I wanna lynch Hassybaby.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 09 2012 21:45 GMT
#688
I also wanna lynch Hassybaby. Who else is town and has an opinion one way or the other on Hassybaby?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
April 09 2012 21:45 GMT
#689
Reading through thread now.
If anyone has any questions feel free to ask. I'm sure Jitsu has some.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
April 09 2012 21:46 GMT
#690
Hassy's posting has been underwhelming... I wanna lynch hassy but I don't think we have enough time. like you said VE, I'd rather lynch a lurker than try hassy and end up lynching nobody.
FourFace
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
701 Posts
April 09 2012 21:48 GMT
#691
None of that is reason to have me killed
Buhhuhuu
I love it when scum acts all cool and then they drop some whiny wishwash to serve as the core of a case.

"You scum? " that's a cool thing to ask people .. I'll use it when I'll play as scum

michaelthe is also a cool cat
/le sigh, just deleted my post twice while clicking for filters and pages.

It's what mafia do.. they're cool.

The base 20%. stfu
I don't know, lynch me!
michaelthe
Profile Joined February 2010
United States359 Posts
April 09 2012 21:48 GMT
#692
VE: Toad voted for Hassybaby before you posted. Obv. they both arent scum. Which read would you change?
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 09 2012 21:49 GMT
#693
@michaelthe
Scum bus sir. I wouldn't change either read - my read has nothing to do with one voting the other or not...I'm independently suspicious of both of them.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
April 09 2012 21:50 GMT
#694
We've got 4 hours left according to what I am reading in our OP. That's more than enough time
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
FourFace
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
701 Posts
April 09 2012 21:51 GMT
#695
True now stop derping around and vote for sputnik.theory. I'm off for real this time
I don't know, lynch me!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 09 2012 21:54 GMT
#696
@bugs
Are you serious about your Hassybaby vote? Get in here and give me opinions sir, I demand satisfaction.

Actually, okay...we've got time. I'm switching to Hassybaby and I encourage everyone who's not sure about their vote to sheep the fuck out of me.

##Unvote: Janaan
##Vote: Hassybaby
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
April 09 2012 21:56 GMT
#697
yeah I'm here, serious on Hassy.
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
April 09 2012 21:57 GMT
#698
Nice.

##Vote: Hassybaby
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
April 09 2012 21:58 GMT
#699
wbg what's your thougts on VE's most recent bigger post? That one gives me the shivers right now.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
April 09 2012 22:01 GMT
#700
It looks fine other than the fact that he didn't actually initially vote Hassybaby and chose to vote Janaan. He also glossed over the fact that you voted Hassy when he talked about you being scum.

I think that's relatively minor in comparison to everything else and I think VE is fine for now. He's certainly capable of playing like this as scum, but I think to accuse him of being scum right now based on that post would be to stoop to paranoia.

Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 131 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
IntoTheiNu 610
LiquipediaDiscussion
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings45
CranKy Ducklings SOOP9
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko349
OGKoka 208
Rex 45
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 45508
Calm 3743
Shuttle 1716
Bisu 1040
FanTaSy 611
firebathero 356
Hyuk 319
Soma 298
Zeus 287
Stork 277
[ Show more ]
actioN 250
Mini 161
Rush 151
Soulkey 132
Light 122
Mong 121
EffOrt 121
Last 104
Snow 87
ZerO 76
Dewaltoss 73
Pusan 67
Barracks 40
NotJumperer 39
Bale 36
Sea.KH 35
Shine 34
Killer 33
Shinee 33
Free 31
Noble 30
ToSsGirL 29
Yoon 29
hero 25
Sharp 23
JYJ 22
Aegong 16
HiyA 16
sorry 16
yabsab 16
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc5570
Dendi212
League of Legends
JimRising 299
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1407
shoxiejesuss616
kRYSTAL_45
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King99
Other Games
gofns33898
singsing1801
B2W.Neo413
crisheroes248
DeMusliM178
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick588
BasetradeTV232
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 46
• LUISG 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV352
League of Legends
• Stunt265
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 26m
OSC
10h 41m
Replay Cast
11h 26m
OSC
1d 11h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 22h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.