• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:54
CEST 21:54
KST 04:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8803 users

TL Mafia LI - Page 33

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 131 Next
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 09 2012 20:18 GMT
#641
On April 10 2012 05:15 gonzaw wrote:
@BH: Even though he's scummy, sputnik won't be lynched today, there is not enough time and it will be utter chaos if we even try to switch the wagon to him. A vig could shoot him, or we can lynch him on D2, we will have plenty of time (more so if Janaan flips scum). So if you think Janaan is scum please vote him.

Janaan's filter is fairly short. I'll take a look. That being said, sputnik is scum and should die. His defense of Janaan could be an associative tell but we won't know until one of them flips, of course.

On April 10 2012 05:15 gonzaw wrote:Hey Blazinghand, I haven't seen that video of you eating your hat yet >_>


????
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
April 09 2012 20:19 GMT
#642
FoS on THOSE VOTING FOR TUNKEG.
I SAID HE WAS A BAD TOWN WTF?
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
April 09 2012 20:19 GMT
#643
On April 10 2012 05:18 Blazinghand wrote:

Show nested quote +
On April 10 2012 05:15 gonzaw wrote:Hey Blazinghand, I haven't seen that video of you eating your hat yet >_>


????


From Sum of all Fears remember?
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 09 2012 20:20 GMT
#644
On April 10 2012 05:19 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2012 05:18 Blazinghand wrote:

On April 10 2012 05:15 gonzaw wrote:Hey Blazinghand, I haven't seen that video of you eating your hat yet >_>


????


From Sum of all Fears remember?

????
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
April 09 2012 20:22 GMT
#645
Sputnik pushing that noob card pretty heavily wowza
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
sputnik.theory
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Poland449 Posts
April 09 2012 20:22 GMT
#646
My opinion is that voting for someone just to get a kill is just doing the mafia a favor and buffing their KP by 1. Also, I know that the judgement of some loudmouths in this thread sucks because I clearly know my own role and can see their 'analysis' for what it's worth. It's not like I'm saying we can win if we never lynch... just that today the odds are not in our favor to lynch scum and that a lot of this 'analysis' is rubbish.
“On the night of the murder I was at home, asleep. The characters in my dream can vouch for me.”
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
April 09 2012 20:23 GMT
#647
On April 10 2012 05:20 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2012 05:19 gonzaw wrote:
On April 10 2012 05:18 Blazinghand wrote:

On April 10 2012 05:15 gonzaw wrote:Hey Blazinghand, I haven't seen that video of you eating your hat yet >_>


????


From Sum of all Fears remember?

????


*sigh* nevermind
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 09 2012 20:25 GMT
#648
On April 10 2012 05:22 sputnik.theory wrote:
My opinion is that voting for someone just to get a kill is just doing the mafia a favor and buffing their KP by 1. Also, I know that the judgement of some loudmouths in this thread sucks because I clearly know my own role and can see their 'analysis' for what it's worth. It's not like I'm saying we can win if we never lynch... just that today the odds are not in our favor to lynch scum and that a lot of this 'analysis' is rubbish.


Everything you've said is rubbish and you know it.

If you flip town I will literally eat my hat. IRL.

[image loading]
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
April 09 2012 20:26 GMT
#649
See scum? If sputnik were to be town, then now you HAVE to kill him on N1, so BH can eat his hat right?
Come on, you know you want to


Anyways, good luck people I'm leaving
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
April 09 2012 20:27 GMT
#650
Seriously sputnik you're an idiot. There was next to no chance of you being lynched today and now you're posting like an idiot. I'm voting for you when I get home, don't want to mess up formatting on my phone
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 09 2012 20:28 GMT
#651
On April 10 2012 05:27 Risen wrote:
Seriously sputnik you're an idiot. There was next to no chance of you being lynched today and now you're posting like an idiot. I'm voting for you when I get home, don't want to mess up formatting on my phone


He was always being scummy. Now he's being scummy with a higher post count and it's just more obvious.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
April 09 2012 20:32 GMT
#652
i still dont get it. someone explain the case on Sputnik
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
April 09 2012 20:33 GMT
#653
Do. Not. Flame.

This message brought to you by a tired and cranky guy with a hammer.
Moderator
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
April 09 2012 20:33 GMT
#654
Blazinghand, I agree that his play is as anti-monarchist as some of the greatest traitors in human history. However, Janaan should be the guest we forcefully eject from this party. S.T will most definitely be next on the gallows
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
sputnik.theory
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Poland449 Posts
April 09 2012 20:34 GMT
#655
There is no case on me, these guys are insane 0_o;;;
and they don't like my tone. which btw means I must be scum
“On the night of the murder I was at home, asleep. The characters in my dream can vouch for me.”
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
April 09 2012 20:34 GMT
#656
I just lost the post I was writing. My phone chose to refresh the page as I was scrolling upward.

At any rate, I'm unsure of whether Janaan is scum. His posting tone actually looks townish and he said a few things I don't think scum would say (pointed out another player's odd answer when I asked for a scumread). However, honestly there is not very much information in his filter to base a lynch on to begin with. If there is little support for the lynch I propose I will agree to lynching Janaan.

There are currently two people I'd like to lynch, one whom I won't mention because I want to see him post more without my intervention.

The person I'm more confident about is Hassybaby. Essentially he has only sheeped the opinions of others, made his own posts harder to read, and overall has done no scumhunting. He actually voted Sputnik.theory solely because FourFace pointed him out. He then switched to Janaan solely because that's where the bandwagon was headed.

I think any townie in his case would push his stronger read, but his "stronger" read flip flopped directly in accordance to the flavor of the moment (just check his filter and you'll see how he switches stances). That's a fairly strong sign he is scum, IMO.

wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
April 09 2012 20:36 GMT
#657
Also of note he wants to line up the lynches and gives no regard to the possibility that he could be wrong. He's actually trying to dictate day 2's lynch today (by saying we should kill St tomorrow)

##unvote
##vote Hassybaby
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
April 09 2012 20:41 GMT
#658
well I said I want ghost or Hassy to be lynched if we get people on Hassy I'm fine that as well

##vote Hassybaby
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
FourFace
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
701 Posts
April 09 2012 20:44 GMT
#659
On April 10 2012 05:32 Kenpachi wrote:
i still dont get it. someone explain the case on Sputnik


Look man, I don't have my scumbuddies to help me make a supernice polished up case like Jitsu has with his scumbuddy michalethe to back him up and post it last minute when the euros are getting ready to hit the hay.

rtft and consider the fact that I got 3 votes on my ass after I voted for him

Fact is there's always plenty of time and gonzaw is just begging for people to vote Janaan .. he would say anything even that the zombie apocalypse will surely start if you don't vote for Janaan. I mean how sure can you be and how desperate. Yeah he wants to be the hero but Janaan is simply too hard to read. That meta doesn't say shit, he's been like this in newbie mini mafia IV, I was practically begging him to post something pro town.

In the last hour chances are every single US American will be online so don't be discouraged to vote exactly how you would want to vote regardless of the current vote count. I guarantee there will be no NL
I don't know, lynch me!
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
April 09 2012 20:45 GMT
#660
An interesting last desperate attempt from two well known personalities in the social circles, to protect the newer players with anti-monarchist tendencies.

I ask you both. Do you intend for there NOT to be a member of this party outed in this hour?
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 131 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 624
ProTech133
UpATreeSC 126
Nina 76
JuggernautJason51
MindelVK 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28860
Calm 2611
Mini 160
firebathero 117
Dewaltoss 101
soO 58
NaDa 29
HiyA 26
Bale 25
PianO 16
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6820
XaKoH 384
monkeys_forever77
canceldota28
League of Legends
Doublelift1657
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1554
fl0m1434
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu730
Other Games
FrodaN2057
Beastyqt605
B2W.Neo418
mouzStarbuck365
Livibee188
ToD157
C9.Mang0150
KnowMe142
Trikslyr123
RotterdaM108
Mew2King49
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki37
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1053
• Shiphtur739
• WagamamaTV245
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 21m
Replay Cast
3h 6m
OSC
1d 3h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 14h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.