• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:31
CEST 09:31
KST 16:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7600 users

Resistance 3 - Page 33

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 57 Next
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 03 2014 14:00 GMT
#641
I legitimately thought koshi was town. He was on the back foot because people (correctly) called him scum, and was hesitant about sending himself. *note my previous concept of leader-always-goes

This:
On January 01 2014 07:00 Hopeless1der wrote:
So guys...rayn/cora/hopeless

Who needs convincing?


Was largely in response to this (btw dat red stuff doe):
On January 01 2014 05:11 Koshi wrote:
Well if you feel confident about CR scum. I feel confident about Adam/VE

then a Cora/rayn/Hopeless party looks pretty cool.

I think it is better than me in case one rayn/Hopeless is scum. better for me at least.

Grack townish but didn't do enough to also take on a Mission tbh. The things I like are his early town read for Hopeless and his posts concerning the first team. Like saying he would nayvote regardless the first team was and saying that the team already passed while a couple people still had to vote. Kinda makes him look like he is in the dark.


I had not changed my mind, I was feeling out whether people would approve a team of you-me-cora since the existing team was on the cusp of being passed, and we needed to find another townie.
On January 01 2014 05:15 Koshi wrote:
Hmm. Looks like rayn/Hopeless/Koshi has already passed with 5 votes if we got Sentinel vote of approval.




On your reasoning for Cora, the fact that his behavior, posting etc, especially in regards to him banging the Hopeless=scum drum make me read him as town. Explaining this read is insulting to Cora and I don't want to incite any further flaming, so here's hoping that would suffice as an explanation.


I concluded koshi is the spy because you are not the spy, I am not the spy and the mission failed. Lets suppose I am the spy, there's no chance I can paint you red. I HAVE to go for Koshi here as either alignment.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 03 2014 14:03 GMT
#642
Adam is likely scum for exactly what is in your case on him. Like I cant rephrase it better than your tl;dr.

CR is a spy because I'm OMGUS'ing on him and I need to pick apart his case on me next.

Koshi is spy by 50/50 elimination.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 03 2014 14:08 GMT
#643
On January 03 2014 23:00 Hopeless1der wrote:
I legitimately thought koshi was town. He was on the back foot because people (correctly) called him scum, and was hesitant about sending himself. *note my previous concept of leader-always-goes

This:
Show nested quote +
On January 01 2014 07:00 Hopeless1der wrote:
So guys...rayn/cora/hopeless

Who needs convincing?


Was largely in response to this (btw dat red stuff doe):
Show nested quote +
On January 01 2014 05:11 Koshi wrote:
Well if you feel confident about CR scum. I feel confident about Adam/VE

then a Cora/rayn/Hopeless party looks pretty cool.

I think it is better than me in case one rayn/Hopeless is scum. better for me at least.

Grack townish but didn't do enough to also take on a Mission tbh. The things I like are his early town read for Hopeless and his posts concerning the first team. Like saying he would nayvote regardless the first team was and saying that the team already passed while a couple people still had to vote. Kinda makes him look like he is in the dark.


I had not changed my mind, I was feeling out whether people would approve a team of you-me-cora since the existing team was on the cusp of being passed, and we needed to find another townie.
Show nested quote +
On January 01 2014 05:15 Koshi wrote:
Hmm. Looks like rayn/Hopeless/Koshi has already passed with 5 votes if we got Sentinel vote of approval.




On your reasoning for Cora, the fact that his behavior, posting etc, especially in regards to him banging the Hopeless=scum drum make me read him as town. Explaining this read is insulting to Cora and I don't want to incite any further flaming, so here's hoping that would suffice as an explanation.


I concluded koshi is the spy because you are not the spy, I am not the spy and the mission failed. Lets suppose I am the spy, there's no chance I can paint you red. I HAVE to go for Koshi here as either alignment.

This does not exactly prove you are town as like you said you "had to go against Koshi" as either alignment. Also the first part, i don't understand the reasoning behind your quote you brought up. Koshi was the leader, he decided the team, why are you trying to convince other people about some other team (me/you/Cora)? You were supposed to convince Koshi to suggest a team, not everyone else.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 03 2014 14:09 GMT
#644
You also thought Koshi was town, so what the fuck?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 03 2014 14:12 GMT
#645
Like you say you thought Koshi is town and you thought i was town, yet you tried to convince people into picking another team than me/you/Koshi. How does that make sense?
table for two on a tv tray
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 03 2014 14:16 GMT
#646
So next team would be VE/Sent/Cora/Rayn?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 03 2014 14:41 GMT
#647
On January 03 2014 23:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like you say you thought Koshi is town and you thought i was town, yet you tried to convince people into picking another team than me/you/Koshi. How does that make sense?

On January 02 2014 08:47 Hopeless1der wrote:
add cora for flawless victory grack

Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 03 2014 15:13 GMT
#648
On January 02 2014 17:39 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2014 10:19 Coagulation wrote:
looking over filters and chairman ray stands out as a pretty experienced player with very little thread presence.

I would throw cora as my #1 scum read just because hes clearly more concerned about nonsense than he is about figuring out the game and thats a pretty big red flag.

I would put my money on one of them being scum.

Why one? The reasons they are scum are not related. You mean that they are both 50/50 town/scum?


Also, this team better not fails. rayn, Hopeless in case you are scummer consider not sending a PM to the hosts.
Also, Koshi totes in the first team. Feels like getting inventor role in PYP.

btw, you wanna talk of preemptive covering of bases
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 03 2014 15:15 GMT
#649
On January 03 2014 22:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Koshi:
1) What do you think of my case on Adam/Coag?
2) If there was a team suggested that consists of VE's earlier team + rayn, what would you vote? If "nay", why?

1) I had Adam as scum yesterday because how he downvoted his own team. But now I am not sure anymore. Your case is correct but I think we need to put some thought into the fact that eventually Adam made the right call to Nay the team because 1 of Hopeless/rayn is scum, I don't know if Adam did it because he is also scum or that he had the correct gutread. However, I think that if Adam is scum with either Hopeless/rayn he would yay the team. There are still a lot of plays you can do when you bring 2 scummers. 1 could play weak and the other could get towncred because there is a confirmed scummer on the trip. Or you could not sabotage the mission and you suddenly got 2 scummers with a lot of towncred for mission 2/3.
I am not really convinced by Adam scum atm but I wouldn't take him on next mission.

Hopeless I got as 100% scum atm. Last team he suggested he "tries" to nail the 4 town that were left out of Mission 1. While he is screaming he got me pinned as scum. silly guy.

2) 2 scum left besides Hopeless is quite annoying. We need to select 4 townies which means that out the remaining 5 there are 2 townies and 3 scummers left. Kinda insane that you need to do that while it is the basic of mafia that mafia is with less because they can work together to influence the thread. The first stage of the game is so important and that is kind of strange because early stage is favorable for scum.

Many words to say that I don't know. There are 0 reasons for me to believe VE is town. While there are 2 at least to think he is scum. 1) His lies around his nayvote. 2) Not being an influence in this game at all.

Cora? I don't know. It was obvious I was going to take Hopeless. If I wasn't so obvious I would say Cora town and a good bet to take. But now? It's all a bit strange. I explained it in a previous post.

But Cora/VE/Hopeless? Then I am stuck with 5 other names that I am not really sure about. rayn town. Grack town. CR town. Sentinel town. Coag joker?


If I put myself out of the picture I am left with 5 townies and 3 scummers and I need to find 4 townies out of that. I I would use random.org I would have 5/8*4/7*3/6 = 18% chance to be right (if my math is correct). Knowing that I am mostly way more wrong than randomming I am pretty fucking sad atm.


tldr: mafia depression inc.

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 03 2014 15:16 GMT
#650
On January 04 2014 00:13 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2014 17:39 Koshi wrote:
On January 02 2014 10:19 Coagulation wrote:
looking over filters and chairman ray stands out as a pretty experienced player with very little thread presence.

I would throw cora as my #1 scum read just because hes clearly more concerned about nonsense than he is about figuring out the game and thats a pretty big red flag.

I would put my money on one of them being scum.

Why one? The reasons they are scum are not related. You mean that they are both 50/50 town/scum?


Also, this team better not fails. rayn, Hopeless in case you are scummer consider not sending a PM to the hosts.
Also, Koshi totes in the first team. Feels like getting inventor role in PYP.

btw, you wanna talk of preemptive covering of bases

y u no make rayn name red?


ps: it was a joke.
I had a good night of sleep.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 03 2014 15:22 GMT
#651
I like hopeless for scum. Also I feel like this is a scumslip.
On January 03 2014 07:05 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2014 07:03 Koshi wrote:
On January 03 2014 06:21 Hopeless1der wrote:
On January 03 2014 06:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Oh shit i totally forgot CR. I could not ffs find the fifth person that you were talking about and thought it could be scum communication.

I was trying to find something that makes sense from the thread after you made the case on VE and we talked about it and other stuff. I still can't understand why the hell suddenly after that, everyone just yay-votes the team with zero discussion. Even VE, who had you as a scumread and really the only thing you talked about was your case on him.

I conclude Koshi is the spy.

What is your conclusion if Koshi is not a spy.

That is an incredibly stupid question considering there is only 1 possible answer I can give.

It reads like Hopeless KNOWS there's only a single scum on the first mission, which is information a townie wouldn't have.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 03 2014 15:22 GMT
#652
This game has like the worst odds for town to win.
I had a good night of sleep.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 03 2014 15:23 GMT
#653
On January 04 2014 00:22 VisceraEyes wrote:
I like hopeless for scum. Also I feel like this is a scumslip.
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2014 07:05 Hopeless1der wrote:
On January 03 2014 07:03 Koshi wrote:
On January 03 2014 06:21 Hopeless1der wrote:
On January 03 2014 06:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Oh shit i totally forgot CR. I could not ffs find the fifth person that you were talking about and thought it could be scum communication.

I was trying to find something that makes sense from the thread after you made the case on VE and we talked about it and other stuff. I still can't understand why the hell suddenly after that, everyone just yay-votes the team with zero discussion. Even VE, who had you as a scumread and really the only thing you talked about was your case on him.

I conclude Koshi is the spy.

What is your conclusion if Koshi is not a spy.

That is an incredibly stupid question considering there is only 1 possible answer I can give.

It reads like Hopeless KNOWS there's only a single scum on the first mission, which is information a townie wouldn't have.

You mean to tell me that you dont have rayn as almost 100% town?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 03 2014 15:23 GMT
#654
On January 04 2014 00:22 VisceraEyes wrote:
I like hopeless for scum. Also I feel like this is a scumslip.
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2014 07:05 Hopeless1der wrote:
On January 03 2014 07:03 Koshi wrote:
On January 03 2014 06:21 Hopeless1der wrote:
On January 03 2014 06:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Oh shit i totally forgot CR. I could not ffs find the fifth person that you were talking about and thought it could be scum communication.

I was trying to find something that makes sense from the thread after you made the case on VE and we talked about it and other stuff. I still can't understand why the hell suddenly after that, everyone just yay-votes the team with zero discussion. Even VE, who had you as a scumread and really the only thing you talked about was your case on him.

I conclude Koshi is the spy.

What is your conclusion if Koshi is not a spy.

That is an incredibly stupid question considering there is only 1 possible answer I can give.

It reads like Hopeless KNOWS there's only a single scum on the first mission, which is information a townie wouldn't have.

Well. If rayn and Hopeless are scum together that is a pretty fucking genious line by Hopeless.

Nice catch VE. Nice catch.
I had a good night of sleep.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 03 2014 15:24 GMT
#655
On January 04 2014 00:23 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2014 00:22 VisceraEyes wrote:
I like hopeless for scum. Also I feel like this is a scumslip.
On January 03 2014 07:05 Hopeless1der wrote:
On January 03 2014 07:03 Koshi wrote:
On January 03 2014 06:21 Hopeless1der wrote:
On January 03 2014 06:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Oh shit i totally forgot CR. I could not ffs find the fifth person that you were talking about and thought it could be scum communication.

I was trying to find something that makes sense from the thread after you made the case on VE and we talked about it and other stuff. I still can't understand why the hell suddenly after that, everyone just yay-votes the team with zero discussion. Even VE, who had you as a scumread and really the only thing you talked about was your case on him.

I conclude Koshi is the spy.

What is your conclusion if Koshi is not a spy.

That is an incredibly stupid question considering there is only 1 possible answer I can give.

It reads like Hopeless KNOWS there's only a single scum on the first mission, which is information a townie wouldn't have.

You mean to tell me that you dont have rayn as almost 100% town?

No I do, but I'd still put him down as possible scum if I were you. And I'm town, soooo....
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 03 2014 15:28 GMT
#656
Did Grack propose a team that I'm missing somewhere? I suggest my team plus Grack, and see where the eff we stand.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 03 2014 15:29 GMT
#657
Wait Hopeless just said that didn't he? Hmmmmzzzzz....
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 03 2014 15:42 GMT
#658
On January 04 2014 00:29 VisceraEyes wrote:
Wait Hopeless just said that didn't he? Hmmmmzzzzz....

oh gawd the mindgames too stronk
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 03 2014 16:35 GMT
#659
CR you around?
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 03 2014 17:18 GMT
#660
Look guys, I'm going to make this as simple as possible:

Hopeless is scum because when we had the best team suggested so far of Me/VE/Sentinel, his excuse for saying no was to throw lies against me and twist my words to give him some sort of justification to call me scum and disrupt the team. In my opinion, Hopeless saw that this team was all-town and he needed a decent reason to oppose it.

Now that this team failed, he immediately blamed Koshi without analyzing any of Koshi's posts or anything else. He doesn't even open up the possibility that Rayn could be scum. This would make sense from a scum perspective because if I was in scum Hopeless' position, I would attack the weakest target. It would be hard to fake a case on Rayn because he would tear things apart.

After saying Koshi is scum, he has not said anything to back it up. It's pretty obvious.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 57 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech167
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 376
Leta 208
Dewaltoss 109
sSak 51
ZergMaN 33
Bale 33
NotJumperer 33
Aegong 31
Noble 13
yabsab 11
League of Legends
JimRising 558
Reynor37
Other Games
summit1g10989
olofmeister394
Sick220
Nina71
Happy32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick776
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1124
• Jankos500
• Stunt466
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 30m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3h 30m
Monday Night Weeklies
8h 30m
Replay Cast
15h 30m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 3h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.