• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:55
CEST 15:55
KST 22:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8830 users

Mini Mafia V: Clues and Puzzles - Page 26

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 30 Next All
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 06 2011 05:44 GMT
#501
Good Luck Town!
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
shannn
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Netherlands2891 Posts
February 06 2011 11:47 GMT
#502
On February 06 2011 11:09 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2011 11:06 GMarshal wrote:
Damnit! I was sure he was scum, I guess we are lynching darmousseh then?

Yep. Then we'll go ahead and lynch shann.

Sure go ahead. I'm already sure that you're mafia or just stupidly bad.
You've accused Cubed/Chaoser and now me. Cubed thought you're mafia. Chaoser thought you're mafia. I was already saying you're mafia. Can't be coincidence right?

On February 06 2011 12:09 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Well we'll just have to wait until Day 3 to see what happens. I think we should vote or shann, the clues point toward him on Day 2. What makes you think I'm mafia based on posting behavior?

I think the scumteam is you and shann or node and shann. But I'm most sure of shann so I'll wait until Day 3 to figure out who should be lynched after him. Assuming I live that long.

And the clues on day 2 doesn't point towards you remotely? I agree that the clues points towards me but the clues fit you better.
On February 06 2011 12:29 Node wrote:
I suppose I should respond, lest people actually listen to darmousseh.

Show nested quote +
On February 06 2011 11:56 darmousseh wrote:
Wow node, chaoser had you figured out right at the beginning with that random vote. You bussed the very first mafia in order to get the idea that you are mafia out right from the start. When mr wiggles figured out the clues you quickly agreed with him (in 6 mins) and then proceeded from there. Node you have had absolutely 0 contributions. Go back and read everything he has said.


Right, because I did the clue research and wrote that whole post in the space of six minutes. I'm not going to argue that my analysis was better than Mr. Wiggles', or anything of that nature. But is your argument here really that I dashed out something appearing as clue analysis the moment Mr. Wiggles posted what he saw? I hope that the other players can recognize coincidence when they see it.

And of course you're the last person to actually vote for Jackal, long after the vote has been decided. And of course Jackal puts his vote on you, likely in an attempt to distance you two as much as possible. You want to talk about agreeing after the fact? How about this post?

Show nested quote +
On January 30 2011 02:41 shannn wrote:
Upon reading the rest of the comments I have to agree with Mr. Wiggles and Node. Especially Wiggles's explaination points towards Carlos the Jackal. Similar events and himself being a terrorist as well.

That last part of LSB about gravel does make it sound like it's Gaara but the rest of the story doesn't fit him as it seems it's all about 1 person and the story fits others moreso than him.

But let's not exlude the writer as well. Has that writer any stories which is similar to the situations LSB has written?

For now it seems it's either Carlos the Jackal or the writer.


DrH seems to be advocating that we lynch outside of us two before we make this decision. Doctor, are you really so sure of shann that you think he's more likely to be mafia than a 50/50 between myself and darmousseh? Town can't afford to mislynch. Of course, I know I'm town, so I think it's safer to lynch darmousseh. I agree that shann is suspicious, but I feel we simply have less to go on there.

Node you are making it so that DrH is green for sure while he's been so suspicious. Just look above and see who he's accused so far. I'm willing to get lynched but then it's going to alarm that DrH is scum.
On February 06 2011 12:32 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2011 12:29 Node wrote:
I suppose I should respond, lest people actually listen to darmousseh.

On February 06 2011 11:56 darmousseh wrote:
Wow node, chaoser had you figured out right at the beginning with that random vote. You bussed the very first mafia in order to get the idea that you are mafia out right from the start. When mr wiggles figured out the clues you quickly agreed with him (in 6 mins) and then proceeded from there. Node you have had absolutely 0 contributions. Go back and read everything he has said.


Right, because I did the clue research and wrote that whole post in the space of six minutes. I'm not going to argue that my analysis was better than Mr. Wiggles', or anything of that nature. But is your argument here really that I dashed out something appearing as clue analysis the moment Mr. Wiggles posted what he saw? I hope that the other players can recognize coincidence when they see it.

And of course you're the last person to actually vote for Jackal, long after the vote has been decided. And of course Jackal puts his vote on you, likely in an attempt to distance you two as much as possible. You want to talk about agreeing after the fact? How about this post?

On January 30 2011 02:41 shannn wrote:
Upon reading the rest of the comments I have to agree with Mr. Wiggles and Node. Especially Wiggles's explaination points towards Carlos the Jackal. Similar events and himself being a terrorist as well.

That last part of LSB about gravel does make it sound like it's Gaara but the rest of the story doesn't fit him as it seems it's all about 1 person and the story fits others moreso than him.

But let's not exlude the writer as well. Has that writer any stories which is similar to the situations LSB has written?

For now it seems it's either Carlos the Jackal or the writer.


DrH seems to be advocating that we lynch outside of us two before we make this decision. Doctor, are you really so sure of shann that you think he's more likely to be mafia than a 50/50 between myself and darmousseh? Town can't afford to mislynch. Of course, I know I'm town, so I think it's safer to lynch darmousseh. I agree that shann is suspicious, but I feel we simply have less to go on there.


darmousseh is lying about your post behavior, you were the one to make the case on jackal58 in the first place. he's using deceptive practices and operating under the assumption that we all believe he is town. Why? Because he made a case on pandain like an hour before Pandain got shot to clear darmousseh's name? That's absurd.

Shann's post behavior is atrociously scummy though. I believe the clues from day 2 are pointing toward shann. So I want to wait until day 3 to see who is the scum between you and darmousseh.

My posts are scummy? I'm saying what I think about the progress and plans of everyone. You on the other hand have been constantly pointing fingers not based on clues but based on your own experience which hasn't helped town at all. Sure you directed away from Chaoser at the last moment but that just seemed so suspicious for a mafia play. Every time you accuse someone of being mafia ends up dead and shows that they're town. I want you to show something based on clues on me since this is a clues game and not post behavior since it hasn't helped town at all so far and for you.

It's going to be lylo day 4 so we have to guess correctly whom to lynch between darmousseh and node.

I even volunteered to be a sacrifice to prove that I'm town but everyone wanted to go with darmousseh and node. It would've been better if it were Node and I because then since Node is the most likeliest town person than we would've hit mafia more likely and I'd have gotten rid of the suspicions on me. But you and darmousseh didn't want that to happen so I agreed on that.

Very subtle play by you if you're mafia else just stupid as townie why we didn't go by that. We'd got rid of me if we hit town and we'd narrow down the possible suspects of mafia which my intentions were you/kenpachi/chaoser. Now that I know that Chaoser isn't scum then that leaves you and Kenpachi but seeing Kenpachi so far I'd be going more onto you than anything.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=6321864 Epic post.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-08 01:23:44
February 07 2011 02:10 GMT
#503
Day 4

[image loading]
Final Stage?!


LSB woke up. "Kav, you need to teach people how to play". And then he fell asleep.
He did give me this link though http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=180405

Pandain the Veteran is dead
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 07 2011 02:31 GMT
#504
On February 06 2011 20:47 shannn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2011 11:09 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On February 06 2011 11:06 GMarshal wrote:
Damnit! I was sure he was scum, I guess we are lynching darmousseh then?

Yep. Then we'll go ahead and lynch shann.

Sure go ahead. I'm already sure that you're mafia or just stupidly bad.
You've accused Cubed/Chaoser and now me. Cubed thought you're mafia. Chaoser thought you're mafia. I was already saying you're mafia. Can't be coincidence right?

Show nested quote +
On February 06 2011 12:09 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Well we'll just have to wait until Day 3 to see what happens. I think we should vote or shann, the clues point toward him on Day 2. What makes you think I'm mafia based on posting behavior?

I think the scumteam is you and shann or node and shann. But I'm most sure of shann so I'll wait until Day 3 to figure out who should be lynched after him. Assuming I live that long.

And the clues on day 2 doesn't point towards you remotely? I agree that the clues points towards me but the clues fit you better.
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2011 12:29 Node wrote:
I suppose I should respond, lest people actually listen to darmousseh.

On February 06 2011 11:56 darmousseh wrote:
Wow node, chaoser had you figured out right at the beginning with that random vote. You bussed the very first mafia in order to get the idea that you are mafia out right from the start. When mr wiggles figured out the clues you quickly agreed with him (in 6 mins) and then proceeded from there. Node you have had absolutely 0 contributions. Go back and read everything he has said.


Right, because I did the clue research and wrote that whole post in the space of six minutes. I'm not going to argue that my analysis was better than Mr. Wiggles', or anything of that nature. But is your argument here really that I dashed out something appearing as clue analysis the moment Mr. Wiggles posted what he saw? I hope that the other players can recognize coincidence when they see it.

And of course you're the last person to actually vote for Jackal, long after the vote has been decided. And of course Jackal puts his vote on you, likely in an attempt to distance you two as much as possible. You want to talk about agreeing after the fact? How about this post?

On January 30 2011 02:41 shannn wrote:
Upon reading the rest of the comments I have to agree with Mr. Wiggles and Node. Especially Wiggles's explaination points towards Carlos the Jackal. Similar events and himself being a terrorist as well.

That last part of LSB about gravel does make it sound like it's Gaara but the rest of the story doesn't fit him as it seems it's all about 1 person and the story fits others moreso than him.

But let's not exlude the writer as well. Has that writer any stories which is similar to the situations LSB has written?

For now it seems it's either Carlos the Jackal or the writer.


DrH seems to be advocating that we lynch outside of us two before we make this decision. Doctor, are you really so sure of shann that you think he's more likely to be mafia than a 50/50 between myself and darmousseh? Town can't afford to mislynch. Of course, I know I'm town, so I think it's safer to lynch darmousseh. I agree that shann is suspicious, but I feel we simply have less to go on there.

Node you are making it so that DrH is green for sure while he's been so suspicious. Just look above and see who he's accused so far. I'm willing to get lynched but then it's going to alarm that DrH is scum.
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2011 12:32 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On February 06 2011 12:29 Node wrote:
I suppose I should respond, lest people actually listen to darmousseh.

On February 06 2011 11:56 darmousseh wrote:
Wow node, chaoser had you figured out right at the beginning with that random vote. You bussed the very first mafia in order to get the idea that you are mafia out right from the start. When mr wiggles figured out the clues you quickly agreed with him (in 6 mins) and then proceeded from there. Node you have had absolutely 0 contributions. Go back and read everything he has said.


Right, because I did the clue research and wrote that whole post in the space of six minutes. I'm not going to argue that my analysis was better than Mr. Wiggles', or anything of that nature. But is your argument here really that I dashed out something appearing as clue analysis the moment Mr. Wiggles posted what he saw? I hope that the other players can recognize coincidence when they see it.

And of course you're the last person to actually vote for Jackal, long after the vote has been decided. And of course Jackal puts his vote on you, likely in an attempt to distance you two as much as possible. You want to talk about agreeing after the fact? How about this post?

On January 30 2011 02:41 shannn wrote:
Upon reading the rest of the comments I have to agree with Mr. Wiggles and Node. Especially Wiggles's explaination points towards Carlos the Jackal. Similar events and himself being a terrorist as well.

That last part of LSB about gravel does make it sound like it's Gaara but the rest of the story doesn't fit him as it seems it's all about 1 person and the story fits others moreso than him.

But let's not exlude the writer as well. Has that writer any stories which is similar to the situations LSB has written?

For now it seems it's either Carlos the Jackal or the writer.


DrH seems to be advocating that we lynch outside of us two before we make this decision. Doctor, are you really so sure of shann that you think he's more likely to be mafia than a 50/50 between myself and darmousseh? Town can't afford to mislynch. Of course, I know I'm town, so I think it's safer to lynch darmousseh. I agree that shann is suspicious, but I feel we simply have less to go on there.


darmousseh is lying about your post behavior, you were the one to make the case on jackal58 in the first place. he's using deceptive practices and operating under the assumption that we all believe he is town. Why? Because he made a case on pandain like an hour before Pandain got shot to clear darmousseh's name? That's absurd.

Shann's post behavior is atrociously scummy though. I believe the clues from day 2 are pointing toward shann. So I want to wait until day 3 to see who is the scum between you and darmousseh.

My posts are scummy? I'm saying what I think about the progress and plans of everyone. You on the other hand have been constantly pointing fingers not based on clues but based on your own experience which hasn't helped town at all. Sure you directed away from Chaoser at the last moment but that just seemed so suspicious for a mafia play. Every time you accuse someone of being mafia ends up dead and shows that they're town. I want you to show something based on clues on me since this is a clues game and not post behavior since it hasn't helped town at all so far and for you.

It's going to be lylo day 4 so we have to guess correctly whom to lynch between darmousseh and node.

I even volunteered to be a sacrifice to prove that I'm town but everyone wanted to go with darmousseh and node. It would've been better if it were Node and I because then since Node is the most likeliest town person than we would've hit mafia more likely and I'd have gotten rid of the suspicions on me. But you and darmousseh didn't want that to happen so I agreed on that.

Very subtle play by you if you're mafia else just stupid as townie why we didn't go by that. We'd got rid of me if we hit town and we'd narrow down the possible suspects of mafia which my intentions were you/kenpachi/chaoser. Now that I know that Chaoser isn't scum then that leaves you and Kenpachi but seeing Kenpachi so far I'd be going more onto you than anything.

lol
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 07 2011 23:51 GMT
#505
##Vote Darmousseh
RIP Aaliyah
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
February 07 2011 23:54 GMT
#506
I can agree to that, he seems far more likely to be mafia than Node, at this point we have to get it right or its pretty much gg

##Vote darmousseh
Moderator
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
February 08 2011 00:01 GMT
#507
I find it suspicious that DrH wasnt hit last night. Hes a better target compared to Pandain and there no medic left.

##vote darmousseh
DrH if you are wrong on this, i want you dead.
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
February 08 2011 00:02 GMT
#508
actually, were going all in here. If darmousseh isnt mafia, town is fucking screwed unless we get lucky when mafia hits the other vet.
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
February 08 2011 00:04 GMT
#509
and im implying theres another vet in the game.
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
shannn
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Netherlands2891 Posts
February 08 2011 00:11 GMT
#510
It's a lylo. If darmousseh isn't mafia then we're screwed as town and we lose. I just hope we got this right.

##Vote darmousseh
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=6321864 Epic post.
Node
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2159 Posts
February 08 2011 00:57 GMT
#511
##Vote darmousseh

On February 08 2011 09:01 Kenpachi wrote:
I find it suspicious that DrH wasnt hit last night. Hes a better target compared to Pandain and there no medic left.


It was probably because Pandain was the only confirmed innocent at that point barring ridiculously exceptional circumstances. Since everyone else has had suspicions cast on them, it was a good move to take out the only sure thing in the game.
whole lies with a half smile
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
February 08 2011 01:21 GMT
#512
Thats the reason why im not voting DrH. while it doesnt make sense to not kill him, it makes sense to kill Pandain instead. Id make this push on darmousseh his last chance if darmousseh isnt mafia.
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
February 08 2011 01:24 GMT
#513
Night post re-edited. There were no clues added into the nightpost. It just looks prettier now
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
darmousseh
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3437 Posts
February 08 2011 02:01 GMT
#514
##Vote: Node
Developer for http://mtgfiddle.com
darmousseh
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3437 Posts
February 08 2011 02:12 GMT
#515
Node is playing amazing right now in order to convince you guys to vote for me. I have been playing pro-town the entire game, trying to find clues, analyzing (even if it was fail) and helping. Node has not had a single contribution the entire game. When we mentioned the plan, node said nothing. I even thought node was town when i put him in my plan.I should have put someone else in node's spot so that we got mafia right away, but DrH suggested node and I went along.

I'm not 100% convinced DrH is mafia. But he seems to be going back on his word suggesting altering the plan.

If DrH is mafia he is taking a huge risk, after we lynch node (whether now or next lynch) DrH immediately becomes suspect #1, so it would seem that is a retarded idea by him since it's such a huge risk. This makes me think that the real mafia is hiding among the remaining participants.

If you guys deviate from the plan and kill me tonight, then everyone will regret it. Deviation is exactly what the mafia wants and needs since I came up with a plan that would get 100% guaranteed information. If i was truly mafia I would never have pushed for such a great plan. Look at the first one i contributed. I didn't think it was possible to get guaranteed information so i found a plan with 60% success, but I found a way to get 100% success and now you guys are being tricked into thinking that I am mafia.

I will continue looking at the clues to see if i find anything.





Developer for http://mtgfiddle.com
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 08 2011 02:18 GMT
#516
On February 08 2011 11:12 darmousseh wrote:
Node is playing amazing right now in order to convince you guys to vote for me. I have been playing pro-town the entire game, trying to find clues, analyzing (even if it was fail) and helping. Node has not had a single contribution the entire game. When we mentioned the plan, node said nothing. I even thought node was town when i put him in my plan.I should have put someone else in node's spot so that we got mafia right away, but DrH suggested node and I went along.

I'm not 100% convinced DrH is mafia. But he seems to be going back on his word suggesting altering the plan.

If DrH is mafia he is taking a huge risk, after we lynch node (whether now or next lynch) DrH immediately becomes suspect #1, so it would seem that is a retarded idea by him since it's such a huge risk. This makes me think that the real mafia is hiding among the remaining participants.

If you guys deviate from the plan and kill me tonight, then everyone will regret it. Deviation is exactly what the mafia wants and needs since I came up with a plan that would get 100% guaranteed information. If i was truly mafia I would never have pushed for such a great plan. Look at the first one i contributed. I didn't think it was possible to get guaranteed information so i found a plan with 60% success, but I found a way to get 100% success and now you guys are being tricked into thinking that I am mafia.

I will continue looking at the clues to see if i find anything.






actually it's the perfect plan if you are mafia considering you can almost force lylo by getting two townie lynches in a row killing chaoser and then node

it isn't 100% reliable at all
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 08 2011 02:58 GMT
#517
##Vote Node
RIP Aaliyah
darmousseh
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3437 Posts
February 08 2011 03:11 GMT
#518
We don't get another set of clues?
Developer for http://mtgfiddle.com
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
February 08 2011 03:13 GMT
#519
##Unvote
##Vote Node
Moderator
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
February 08 2011 03:14 GMT
#520
##unvote Darmousseh
##vote Node
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 256
MaxPax 203
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65748
Calm 3810
Shuttle 3558
Bisu 1640
FanTaSy 1536
EffOrt 623
Mini 565
Soma 454
Rush 415
Stork 330
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 277
Light 250
firebathero 234
Snow 194
ZerO 167
Soulkey 134
actioN 106
Last 99
Zeus 94
Barracks 93
Dewaltoss 71
Sea.KH 67
Killer 64
hero 60
Mong 57
Pusan 53
Shinee 42
Hyun 40
ToSsGirL 32
Free 30
Bale 29
Shine 28
Yoon 25
PianO 21
Sharp 20
sorry 18
zelot 18
Aegong 17
yabsab 17
HiyA 13
Sacsri 10
Noble 9
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7012
Dendi837
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1278
kRYSTAL_307
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko435
Other Games
gofns47184
singsing2143
B2W.Neo661
hiko401
crisheroes292
byalli284
DeMusliM232
Livibee186
Hui .171
Liquid`VortiX110
Mew2King83
Rex58
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV238
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 30
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis903
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 20m
Replay Cast
9h 5m
OSC
1d 9h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 20h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.