• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:45
CEST 02:45
KST 09:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8531 users

Team Mini Mafia III BCE - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 25 Next All
Nemesis
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada2568 Posts
January 05 2011 20:49 GMT
#261
On January 06 2011 05:15 aidnai wrote:
yes, nighttime is not town time. No reason to generate discussion or information that we can't act on yet.

What do you mean no reason to generate discussion? Generating discussion is always a good thing. We should take advantage of every minute we have in the game.

Sorry, I didn't get the chance to vote when we were extending day time.
Lee Young Ho fighting! KT P are just CHINTOSSTIC.
TheMango
Profile Joined April 2007
United States1967 Posts
January 05 2011 20:52 GMT
#262
On January 06 2011 05:49 LSB wrote:
Mango, I wondering whether you were suggesting that the town maintain complete silence or just silence on the blue issue

For Example
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2011 05:15 aidnai wrote:
yes, nighttime is not town time. No reason to generate discussion or information that we can't act on yet.

Aidnai wishes for complete silence (Assuming his post isn't sarcastic)


I don't see a reason why we cant have a general discussion and still put pressure on people/scum hunt. However, I think we should be very careful on giving any kind of specific direction or advice to our blues without first knowing the setup.
Moderator
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
January 05 2011 21:34 GMT
#263
On January 06 2011 05:15 aidnai wrote:
yes, nighttime is not town time. No reason to generate discussion or information that we can't act on yet.


Could you please explain this further? What do you mean "we can't act on [it]"?
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
January 05 2011 21:49 GMT
#264
On January 06 2011 05:52 TheMango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2011 05:49 LSB wrote:
Mango, I wondering whether you were suggesting that the town maintain complete silence or just silence on the blue issue

For Example
On January 06 2011 05:15 aidnai wrote:
yes, nighttime is not town time. No reason to generate discussion or information that we can't act on yet.

Aidnai wishes for complete silence (Assuming his post isn't sarcastic)


I don't see a reason why we cant have a general discussion and still put pressure on people/scum hunt. However, I think we should be very careful on giving any kind of specific direction or advice to our blues without first knowing the setup.


I completely agree, we don't even know if we have blues but if we do the last thing we want is to spell out their moves to the mafia. I also think its a good proposition to put pressure on people. So, speaking of pressure aidnai why would you want to forestall discussion isn't that a bit suspicious? and Ace you still have some explaining to do, I believe LSB asked you a couple questions.
Moderator
aidnai
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1159 Posts
January 05 2011 21:52 GMT
#265
I mean we townies can't act on it. Except blues, but I'm all for leaving the blues to act on their own.

Giving out information during night 1 really hurt town in experimental mini mafia (I was scum that game). We had a medic claim, another blue claim, I forget what else, but me and my scumbuddies were laughing it up in our IRC as town shot themselves in one foot then the other. KJ might remember better.

The gist of my thought is: any info you give out at night can be used against town, and can't be used by town until morning. So wait until morning. Take this time to go over the thread with your partner or something.

However if anyone really wants to go on being vocal and jolly go right ahead, it certainly will give me more to analyze.
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
January 05 2011 22:15 GMT
#266
I disagree. I think that you are trying to excuse yourself from being active for the night, by saying that talk about blues can hurt the town. I never said we have to talk about blues, I simply suggested it as a topic we might want to discuss. We aren't just giving out information, we are discussing things we already know. We are looking at / analyzing what has been said, and building a bigger pool of posts to analyze for tomorrow.

As you say in the end of the post, the more we talk, the more we have to analyze.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
January 06 2011 00:31 GMT
#267
Please send in your night actions to both me and Annul if you haven't already done so. Night ends in 2.5 hours.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
January 06 2011 03:21 GMT
#268
Assuming that we have no blues, it seems likely to me that LSB and myself might be silenced forever, so I'm going to put out a few thoughts that may not be well formed, but I still want to share.

Aidnai's resistance to conversation makes me lightly suspicious of him. KingJames has done little, but what he has done has been decidedly pro-town imo. If they don't die soon, I'd look at them.

I'm also lightly suspicious of Teams 7 and 8 for little involvement, and general unhelpfulness.

Please don't let the inactives stay inactive. Widespread and constant discussion is good for the town. If we don't have stuff to analyze then we can't play the game. Yes, there are things to discuss right now, but there will obviously need to be more new things to talk about, so don't let the discussion die.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
January 06 2011 03:26 GMT
#269
Err, to be clear, I think that either Aidnai/KJ are mafia or very pro town. (Yeah, i know opposite ends, the best disguise for mafia is pro-town imo.) So, if they are mafia, then they will likely stay alive. If they are town, the mafia will likely see them as a threat, and kill them off. So if they are still alive late in the game, I'd take a close look at them.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
January 06 2011 03:27 GMT
#270
Night post incoming
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
January 06 2011 03:28 GMT
#271
FOS: Ace
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-06 03:29:43
January 06 2011 03:29 GMT
#272
Day 2
[image loading]


It wasn’t easy shifting through the remains. The DNA samples were inconclusive, and we had no idea what we were facing or what happened.
The cause of death was uncertain. The moment of death could not be determined. All we had were tubs of waste marked “Bio Hazard”

The breakthrough came when the pathologist traveled to the CDC headquarters in Atlanta to consult the world renowned research scientists LSB and Kavdragon. The scientists had no idea what was happening. They conducted numerous trials, and what they found they could not predict

Two days later, behind vacuum sealed doors and experimental anti-microbial electric fields. LSB and Kavdragon emerged. Well, bits of them at least. The pool of gore was slowly being spread around by the weak fan that no one turned off.

Something had been tampered with. One of the doctors who worked on the project had inserted defects into the equipment. All the data disappeared. This wasn’t a magic disease. This was a controlled weapon that spreads by betrayal.

Immediately we sealed off the research lab and isolated all doctors who had any contact with the samples. However, this isn’t enough. We need to know what we’re dealing with. We need the people responsible.

Find them

LSB the Townie is dead
Kavdragon the Townie is dead

___
Day ends Friday 10pm EST
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
January 06 2011 03:35 GMT
#273
Thanks again to LSB for the day post, kind of ironic that you wrote out your own death
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
January 06 2011 03:42 GMT
#274
Well, what can I say? The call for renowned biochemists knows no bounds. I signed up for the test knowing what the risks were, and I regret nothing. GL town.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
January 06 2011 03:48 GMT
#275
Well, LSB did leave us with a FOS for ace, so I propose we start by pressuring him. So Ace, care to justify your actions over the last day?
Moderator
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
January 06 2011 03:50 GMT
#276
On January 06 2011 12:35 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Thanks again to LSB for the day post, kind of ironic that you wrote out your own death

Figured actually. That's why me and Kav are world renowned!
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Subversion
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
South Africa3627 Posts
January 06 2011 05:39 GMT
#277
Morning everyone.

Since mafia already knows, I've been roleblocked
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
January 06 2011 06:31 GMT
#278
On January 06 2011 14:39 Subversion wrote:
Morning everyone.

Since mafia already knows, I've been roleblocked


Forgive me if I don't believe you. If you were roleblocked, why would you even admit to that? The Roleblocker wouldn't know that he had successfully found a Blue. You could have just stayed quiet and used your power tonight.

My opinion is that you're actually Mafia and you're worried that you might get lynched today. I've pointed out that you've been suspicious and now you're panicking.
Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-06 06:43:18
January 06 2011 06:42 GMT
#279
nevermind
TheMango
Profile Joined April 2007
United States1967 Posts
January 06 2011 06:46 GMT
#280
On January 06 2011 15:31 kingjames01 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2011 14:39 Subversion wrote:
Morning everyone.

Since mafia already knows, I've been roleblocked


Forgive me if I don't believe you. If you were roleblocked, why would you even admit to that? The Roleblocker wouldn't know that he had successfully found a Blue. You could have just stayed quiet and used your power tonight.

My opinion is that you're actually Mafia and you're worried that you might get lynched today. I've pointed out that you've been suspicious and now you're panicking.


Shouldn't a roleblocked person always out themselves? What is there to gain by keeping quiet? Since subversion has not roleclaimed, mafia should still have no new information, while it possibly helps town.
Moderator
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft353
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft348
ViBE133
CosmosSc2 68
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2055
Artosis 629
Shuttle 539
910 29
Dota 2
monkeys_forever693
Counter-Strike
minikerr20
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox504
Other Games
summit1g8348
shahzam600
JimRising 569
C9.Mang0280
Maynarde140
ArmadaUGS56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick976
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream139
[ Show 8 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
10h 16m
Stellar Fest
12h 16m
The PondCast
1d 9h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
1d 12h
OSC
1d 23h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.