• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:07
CEST 01:07
KST 08:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9186 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 137

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 135 136 137 138 139 273 Next
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
March 29 2011 04:33 GMT
#2721
What is with all the cutsie nicknames for everyone?

It just makes the thread harder to read.

(also my plan has always been to protect unless town needed me to steal, which I don't think has been the case yet.)
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
March 29 2011 04:34 GMT
#2722
Oh and sorry I keep calling you yellow instead of lemon. I have no idea why, I think the words are stored in the same place in my brain. I had to comb through that claim post like 6 times to replace all the yellows with lemons.

Sorry about that, i'll work on it.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 29 2011 04:34 GMT
#2723
you rather be twinkletoes?
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
March 29 2011 04:39 GMT
#2724
I'm not offended by it or anything it is just kinda confusing lol
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
March 29 2011 04:42 GMT
#2725
I actually didn't notice the yellow/lemon switch. If I did it at all, I'm sorry.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 29 2011 04:43 GMT
#2726
Dont be sorry. hes not even a real walrus.
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
March 29 2011 04:43 GMT
#2727
On March 29 2011 13:43 Coagulation wrote:
Dont be sorry. hes not even a real walrus.

SCUM!
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 29 2011 04:52 GMT
#2728
Ok people this is pathetic. GGQ thanks for being the only person who can make a coherent argument. This day has accomplished next to nothing in terms of scum hunting. I thought I'd kick back and let the IG people slug it out but since they've been reduced to screaming at each other I've really stopped paying attention. Tonight I'm going to read over the thread and try to find people outside of the item game who have acted scummy. This insesent tunneling of the item game is pretty stupid at this point because it really only nets us one scum. In advance I'll let you know my suspect list which I'll be analyzing more in depth now that ive given up trying to keep up with the IG
BrownBear
Eii
Amber
Decondou
Beneather
These people having been acting pretty scummy in my eyes so you can expect analysis on most of them within a day.
In the meantime peace out and shut up. GGQ's argument is the only thing that makes sense in this whole shithole of a thread.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
March 29 2011 04:55 GMT
#2729
On March 29 2011 12:18 Lemonwalrus wrote:
I asked this a long time ago but LSB never responded, since he is active again now I'm gonna ask it here. It has almost nothing to do with the current proceedings though.

If the town wins the Item Game, do surviving Item Game players get to continue to PM each other?

I checked all your posts and didn't find an answer.

Nope, the item game will just close.

Sorry for missing your question
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
kevconsim
Profile Joined November 2010
United States317 Posts
March 29 2011 05:17 GMT
#2730
Besides GCQ's post i have seen nothing change since last time i posted.
Just to let you know that if you read really slow that you are in fact reading this beautifully written quote you will have totally wasted like 10 seconds of your life.
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
March 29 2011 06:23 GMT
#2731
On March 29 2011 13:52 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Ok people this is pathetic. GGQ thanks for being the only person who can make a coherent argument. This day has accomplished next to nothing in terms of scum hunting. I thought I'd kick back and let the IG people slug it out but since they've been reduced to screaming at each other I've really stopped paying attention. Tonight I'm going to read over the thread and try to find people outside of the item game who have acted scummy. This insesent tunneling of the item game is pretty stupid at this point because it really only nets us one scum. In advance I'll let you know my suspect list which I'll be analyzing more in depth now that ive given up trying to keep up with the IG
BrownBear
Eii
Amber
Decondou
Beneather
These people having been acting pretty scummy in my eyes so you can expect analysis on most of them within a day.
In the meantime peace out and shut up. GGQ's argument is the only thing that makes sense in this whole shithole of a thread.


Why don't you loooove meeeeeee

But yeah, I probably deserve to be analyzed. I think it will turn up town, though. I need to post more, tomorrow I will definitely be contributing. It's been a rough few days, what with midterms and travel, I apologize.
SUNSFANNED
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
March 29 2011 07:25 GMT
#2732
goodnight guys. I work my ass off tomorrow from around 6:30AM. Should be home around 10pm but I will probably just go to sleep, maybe check the lynch but that's about it. So my vote is probably stationary.

If anyone has some free time to kill check out Ver's thread. I just wasted an hour of my life on it. The best hour.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
March 29 2011 07:30 GMT
#2733
There has legitimately been nothing since I last posted. I'm kind of sad about that. Give me stuff to analyze for tomorrow morning, guys!
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
March 29 2011 07:49 GMT
#2734
Ok, I need someone to explain something to me, because I feel that I'm slow in this game. In more ways than one.

I get the whole "why tack is scum" argument, it makes sense, not so much with the "covering all bases argument", but with the "they thought coag had role-block" argument. Good, we're killing him.

Meanwhile, tnked can repent and switch Jackal with Bum again (or a random person, it doesn't matter), to make sure that the IG doesn't end if we miss-lynch. And yes, I said jackal. He's the only one I believe 100% to be town in that game.

HOWEVER, I'd like it if someone (preferably coag, since he's been dismissing this a lot) could explain to me why we are not even CONSIDERING the fact that Lemon could be the scum? He knew Coag had the gun so they could have used him against annul, just in case.
So I don't know, I see the reason why it's more likely that Tack is scum. I don't see why we are completely dismissing Lemon though.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
March 29 2011 07:52 GMT
#2735
On March 29 2011 16:49 CubEdIn wrote:
HOWEVER, I'd like it if someone (preferably coag, since he's been dismissing this a lot) could explain to me why we are not even CONSIDERING the fact that Lemon could be the scum? He knew Coag had the gun so they could have used him against annul, just in case.
So I don't know, I see the reason why it's more likely that Tack is scum. I don't see why we are completely dismissing Lemon though.


Mafia likely hit Annul, so why would they also redirect coag's bullet into him?
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 29 2011 07:58 GMT
#2736
On March 29 2011 16:30 Lanaia wrote:
There has legitimately been nothing since I last posted. I'm kind of sad about that. Give me stuff to analyze for tomorrow morning, guys!

Don't worry I'm working on BB right now, we'll see how many people I get through before I decide to call it a night.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 29 2011 07:59 GMT
#2737
On March 29 2011 16:52 Kavdragon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2011 16:49 CubEdIn wrote:
HOWEVER, I'd like it if someone (preferably coag, since he's been dismissing this a lot) could explain to me why we are not even CONSIDERING the fact that Lemon could be the scum? He knew Coag had the gun so they could have used him against annul, just in case.
So I don't know, I see the reason why it's more likely that Tack is scum. I don't see why we are completely dismissing Lemon though.


Mafia likely hit Annul, so why would they also redirect coag's bullet into him?


Ugh....GGQ explains it. Mafia thought Coag had stun gun which would have disabled annul's bomb, making it safe to hit him. So they mind control Coag to "disable" bomb. What really happened was that Coag had a real gun and shot annul instead. Mafia didn't expect this.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
March 29 2011 08:08 GMT
#2738
The lynch on tackster appears to be pretty set. If he flips scum, I've already analysed Insanious, and he is likely also scum. However, there's a chance that I'll get knocked off soon, if the attempt on my life is anything to go by, and I want to get out this stuff sooner than later.

On March 26 2011 07:47 Kenpachi wrote:
.. and i still retain my title of never being right
but im persistent. IM COMING FOR YOU GROKKEN


No townie go out of his way to point out that he is always wrong. The only thing that something like this could serve to do, is make people ignore their opinions. The only people who want this are scum. Kenpachi is scum


In his first (and only) analysis, he concludes that iGrok is scum because of a number of spam posts.
After posting replies to comments on his analysis he starts doing the very thing that he based his accusation off of: Spam:

Note: These posts were made one after the other. I didn’t edit out any posts in-between them.

On March 28 2011 10:25 Kenpachi wrote:
I believe i will die because no one would bother to protect me and stuff.
+ Show Spoiler +

On March 28 2011 06:34 Kenpachi wrote:
Im coming for you iGrok

but im busy today so ill be back at the night post

Why post this if you aren’t going to add anything?
On March 28 2011 11:00 Kenpachi wrote:
oh snap~

On March 28 2011 11:01 Kenpachi wrote:
-_-......

On March 28 2011 11:02 Kenpachi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2011 11:02 LSB wrote:
Give me a few more secs, finding your pics is hard

;_;

On March 28 2011 11:05 Kenpachi wrote:
Coag. theres an error. 10 SCUM

On March 28 2011 11:07 Kenpachi wrote:
im greener

On March 28 2011 11:07 Kenpachi wrote:
oh snap

On March 28 2011 11:37 Kenpachi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2011 11:36 Coagulation wrote:
BUM HOW BOUT YOU ANSWER THE QUESTION.
IM NOT GONNA SIT HERE AND TWIDDLE MY THUMBS WHILE YOUR RUNNING AROUND ACTING LIKE I DIDNT SHOOT TACK LAST NIGHT
WE NEED TO GET THE STORY STRAIGHT NOW.

C-C-C-Chaos.

Im all excited!

On March 28 2011 12:42 Kenpachi wrote:
##vote: Tackster
so hilarious.


He’s called someone out for being scummy because of spam, yet he spams. This clearly shows that he doesn’t hold strong convictions about spam being scummy. No townie would make an analysis based on a conviction they don’t hold. Only scum would do something like this to make it look like they are contributing. Kenpachi is scum



On March 29 2011 06:29 Kenpachi wrote:
im always around to be analyzed. faithful bodybag Kenpachi

but seriously you guys completely lost me when i was reading the last 20 pages. I think Kavdragon has the most data piled up on him but really, im lost.

Tackster is accused. Something happens and LW is actually the real culprit
no wait Jackal. nono its kav.. fuck you guys its GGQ or Kenpachi. no dude its Tackster/LW/Jackal/Kav.

imo, lets just kill Kav because hes not an IG player and everyone is just so fussed up about mylo on IG players


Scum hit me last night, and it didn’t work. Scum will try to kill me again. This obviously didn’t go very far, but there’s no way in liquidia that a townie posted this sort of crap. "I'm confused, but let's just kill kav, kk?" There is no way that a townie would see more red on my name than on Tacksters name. There is no way that Kenpachi is a townie. Kenpachi is scum

To borrow the line that you borrowed from Ser Aspi Ver, I'm coming for you, kenpachi.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
March 29 2011 08:13 GMT
#2739
Medic, please defend kav tonight. Please!
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
March 29 2011 08:13 GMT
#2740
P.S. Thanks for having my back, bro
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
Prev 1 135 136 137 138 139 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 95
Nina 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 553
910 37
MaD[AoV]25
Bale 14
League of Legends
JimRising 635
Counter-Strike
Fnx 666
minikerr7
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox574
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3918
Other Games
summit1g8801
shahzam433
C9.Mang0322
Day[9].tv93
Trikslyr38
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick280
BasetradeTV206
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta64
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie863
• Shiphtur727
• Day9tv93
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
53m
Patches Events
16h 53m
The PondCast
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 11h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.