• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:35
CEST 04:35
KST 11:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6786 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 135

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 133 134 135 136 137 273 Next
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
March 29 2011 02:23 GMT
#2681
On March 29 2011 11:21 tnkted wrote:
when does the day end? should I be voting soon?

day ends in 23.5 hours... so doesn't really matter.

Tack dies anyway, you might want to vote just in case you forget to in the future.
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 29 2011 02:23 GMT
#2682
LSB, once town wins the items and they are randomly distributed, are we allowed to trade the items or move them around?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 29 2011 02:25 GMT
#2683
im keeping my gun.
IF LSB TRIES TO TAKE IT FROM ME I WILL SHOOT HIS ASS
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
March 29 2011 02:27 GMT
#2684
On March 29 2011 11:23 chaoser wrote:
LSB, once town wins the items and they are randomly distributed, are we allowed to trade the items or move them around?

No
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
March 29 2011 02:29 GMT
#2685
Ok, well if Tack dies then I could bus some other people around... Hmm... :D
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
March 29 2011 02:31 GMT
#2686
On March 29 2011 11:29 tnkted wrote:
Ok, well if Tack dies then I could bus some other people around... Hmm... :D


I'd like to recommend again that you pick someone that you think is going to get shot by mafia, and pick a mafia. Then mafia shoots their own teammate. We all lol.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 29 2011 02:34 GMT
#2687
good mafia picks would be insaniouse orgolove or deconduo
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 29 2011 02:37 GMT
#2688
On March 29 2011 11:22 Insanious wrote:
##vote tackster


after all that pissing and moaning about lynching him you vote for him?
trying to blend in now that its too late to save him eh?
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
March 29 2011 02:37 GMT
#2689
Coag, when I flip green... will you publicly apologize for yelling at me in this game? If you do... I will gladly take a bullet to see that post .
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
March 29 2011 02:37 GMT
#2690
I'm not going to say anymore about what I'm going to do because that would help mafia. Also, if nobody were to request my help that'd be fantastic because that would clue mafia into who i should save.

If there is a mason circle that can PM now would be the time to do so. :D
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
March 29 2011 02:38 GMT
#2691
On March 29 2011 11:37 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2011 11:22 Insanious wrote:
##vote tackster


after all that pissing and moaning about lynching him you vote for him?
trying to blend in now that its too late to save him eh?

How about people made good posts... how about GGQ's post made sense.

I just didn't like the fact that you and jackal were keeping everything from the town. Had nothing to do with tack himself.

Just you two put up 0 case against him and assumed town would follow you. I didn't.

Now, there is an actual case against Tack that makes sense.
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
March 29 2011 02:39 GMT
#2692
Coag if you remember Insanious was the one that confirmed you as green.. he was the one who picked up on your breadcrumb, not me. I'm pretty sure he's green.

I thought Tack was green too, so don't hate him too much.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
March 29 2011 02:39 GMT
#2693
My last post was 21 pages ago, in much, much simpler times.

I've read the thread from then so far but not as thoroughly as I would have liked to so I'm gonna go back and try to piece things together. In the mean time, if anyone (specifically bumatlarge) has any questions for me to answer go ahead and post them and I'll try to help you out.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
March 29 2011 02:39 GMT
#2694
On March 29 2011 11:37 tnkted wrote:
I'm not going to say anymore about what I'm going to do because that would help mafia. Also, if nobody were to request my help that'd be fantastic because that would clue mafia into who i should save.

If there is a mason circle that can PM now would be the time to do so. :D


EBWOP: if there is a mason circle that can PM me was what i meant to say.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
March 29 2011 02:51 GMT
#2695
tnkted: I agree with a lot of your post, I just don't agree with your scumlist.

also, kita: can I count posts before you made that as quality posts?
SUNSFANNED
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
March 29 2011 02:57 GMT
#2696
On March 29 2011 11:39 Lemonwalrus wrote:
My last post was 21 pages ago, in much, much simpler times.

I've read the thread from then so far but not as thoroughly as I would have liked to so I'm gonna go back and try to piece things together. In the mean time, if anyone (specifically bumatlarge) has any questions for me to answer go ahead and post them and I'll try to help you out.


I have a question for you. Can you confirm that your item is a vest that protects you from night kills?
If so, someone in the thread earlier (jackal?) said that your vest would automatically protect you even if you were protecting it rather than using it. This seems wrong to me, so I'd like to hear it from you. Do you have to use the vest for it to protect you or does it do so automatically? And, finally, did your best block a bullet last night?
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
March 29 2011 02:57 GMT
#2697
^^ *vest
orgolove
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Vatican City State1650 Posts
March 29 2011 02:58 GMT
#2698
LSB, does the "no abstain" rule only apply for the mayoral election, or does it apply forall votes?

Can I please see where coagulation specifically mentioned the stun gun issue? I don't remember reading Tackster talking about a stun gun at all.
초대 갓, 이영호 | First God, Lee Young Ho
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
March 29 2011 03:01 GMT
#2699
On March 29 2011 11:58 orgolove wrote:
LSB, does the "no abstain" rule only apply for the mayoral election, or does it apply forall votes?

Can I please see where coagulation specifically mentioned the stun gun issue? I don't remember reading Tackster talking about a stun gun at all.


I went to go find it, saw that coag had about 8000 posts in this thread, and said fuck it.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 29 2011 03:03 GMT
#2700
On March 29 2011 11:58 orgolove wrote:
LSB, does the "no abstain" rule only apply for the mayoral election, or does it apply forall votes?

Can I please see where coagulation specifically mentioned the stun gun issue? I don't remember reading Tackster talking about a stun gun at all.


On March 27 2011 15:44 Coagulation wrote:
ok guys i will let you know my item

I have a stun gun
if i choose to use it at night anyone that tries to hit me at night will be stunned and the hit will be prevented. additionally i can go through the stunned players belongings and get the alignment of that player
theres 1 more detail im leaving out cause it will only help scum knowing it.

However if i use the stun gun i will be open to theft

So im 50/50 about using it or not.

Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Prev 1 133 134 135 136 137 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
CranKy Ducklings110
davetesta35
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft326
ByuN 270
RuFF_SC2 156
ViBE95
CosmosSc2 66
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2322
GuemChi 1371
MaD[AoV]228
Sharp 189
910 63
Bale 16
Terrorterran 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever368
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 751
minikerr15
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox874
Other Games
summit1g8960
Day[9].tv798
JimRising 598
C9.Mang0350
Trikslyr36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick817
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP56
• EnkiAlexander 53
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo531
Other Games
• Day9tv798
• Shiphtur517
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
13h 25m
The PondCast
1d 7h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 19h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.