• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:54
CEST 15:54
KST 22:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9329 users

Resistance 3 - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 57 Next
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 29 2013 01:44 GMT
#241
I really don't understand how anyone feels confident enough in their reads from this thread to pass the mission already when we could have more votes/proposals. Rayn and Hopeless were both people I was thinking looked like good nominations at the time, but I probably wouldn't commit to the mission even if I had been the leader.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 29 2013 01:46 GMT
#242
What do you think is going on with Koshi Rayn?
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
December 29 2013 01:47 GMT
#243
On December 29 2013 10:41 Corazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2013 10:39 Adam4167 wrote:
On December 29 2013 10:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 29 2013 09:39 Adam4167 wrote:
Sentinel, if you could change your vote, would you switch it?

Rayn, same question to you

No i wouldn't. I don't trust you, especially after your comment on the top of the current page.


You don't like the fact that I want to take extra time to make sure I don't fuck this up?

Why

This ultimately rests in my hands, as I have the swing vote and I want to make sure i'm making the right decision.

Why are you only being cautious now as opposed to being cautious when you picked a team?


Because I picked my two strongest town reads at the time when I made my team..? Why would I need to be cautious about that? Things have happened since then, and with that new information, I am less sure, as the people voting with me are not the people I expected to be doing so when I made this team.
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
December 29 2013 01:53 GMT
#244
On December 29 2013 10:46 Grackaroni wrote:
What do you think is going on with Koshi Rayn?


It all made sense for Koshi-scum and Rayn-town, right up until they both voted the complete opposite I expected them to. Now I have no fucking clue.


I don't feel confident enough in this to send this team right now. We have 4 more chances after this one, so lets err on the side of caution and use them.

Balls in your court, VE.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
December 29 2013 02:07 GMT
#245
I'd noted (in my head, I don't really take notes per se) that koshi seemed like he was either scummy or generally inexperienced with resistance, as opposed to mafia. Since he's said he has never played before (and I see no reason to lie) I'm generally inclined to think he's town at this point in time.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
December 29 2013 02:08 GMT
#246
its official.

VE get to work. You're up to bat.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
December 29 2013 02:13 GMT
#247
If adam is a spy he's playing a long fucking game with this move. Be warned.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
December 29 2013 02:21 GMT
#248
This leader order is upside-down from what my optimal leader order would be.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 29 2013 02:26 GMT
#249
Got it.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
December 29 2013 02:35 GMT
#250
Proposed Team: Adam4167, Hopeless1der, raynpelikoneet

Final Vote Count:
Hopeless1der: Yay
Adam4167: Nay
[UoN]Sentinel: Yay
Koshi: Yay
VisceraEyes: Nay
raynpelikoneet: Nay
Chairman Ray: Yay
Corazon: Nay
Grackaroni: Nay

Adam4167's team has been rejected!

VisceraEyes is the new Mission Leader!

Adam's formal vote overrides the (assumed) vote. My apologies for the confusion.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-02 21:06:32
December 29 2013 02:38 GMT
#251
Day 1: Phase 1

Team 2
Current Leader: VisceraEyes

Deadline to Propose a Team: 04:00 GMT (+00:00)
Countdown:
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
December 29 2013 02:39 GMT
#252
On December 29 2013 11:21 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
This leader order is upside-down from what my optimal leader order would be.

I disagree. rayn, assuming he's town, is going to be able to push his team like no ones business at a time when the pressure is on for both parties. I'd like to believe rayn can build a solid team when he gets his turn.

Guys we should totes approve every team that gets put up so those last guys dont get to be leader huehue.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
December 29 2013 02:45 GMT
#253
On December 29 2013 09:20 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2013 09:14 Adam4167 wrote:
On December 29 2013 09:06 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On December 29 2013 08:46 Adam4167 wrote:
Rayn, don't be thick. I asked the host if my submission of the team counted as a yay from me, he said yes, so there was no reason for me to vote.

When I went to bed there were 3 yes votes and no one was contesting my team, so what was I to discuss? I'm not going to bark at the people that have voted yes, their votes are in, and they've already done their bit. For everyone else, I was waiting for them to bring their objections to the thread to discuss with them. If they had no objections, there was nothing to discuss and they'd vote yes.

The level of resistance this team is facing is what I'd expect from an all town team. I'll almost certainly vote yes, but we've got 4 hours still, may as well use it to discuss.


Why would an all town team have no resistance? Wouldn't it be the other way around, with spies coming in to start something and try and get a different team into play?


There hasn't been no resistance. We have 4 people voting no or declaring they're going to vote no. Thats a team passing by the smallest of margins.

Maybe somebody can fill me in if it is typical for the first mission to be passed on the first attempt? I'm more alarmed that it is actually passing right now than there being some resistance. I already know that 1/2 of those resisters are not nay voting because they know it's an all town team.

Break this down for me Grack. ELI5
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
December 29 2013 14:05 GMT
#254
wow
such town
many discussion
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]



What is the official numbers required for each team and the sabotages required for each mission? It is not in the OP.

Is it this?
On December 25 2013 01:42 FirmTofu wrote:
Thanks for the input everyone. I'll go with 3 4 4 5(2) 5. We can always change this for the next resistance game if it doesn't work out.

Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2013 15:23 GMT
#255
I will nay vote the next team as soon as it comes out.
I had a good night of sleep.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 29 2013 15:28 GMT
#256
I'm choosing Hopeless, rayn and myself for the next team.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2013 15:30 GMT
#257
Explain to the fullest why rayn is town and I may yay vote.
I had a good night of sleep.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 29 2013 15:35 GMT
#258
On December 27 2013 20:25 Koshi wrote:
So I suggest rayn as a certain pick on first mission. Reasons:
1) Most active player
2) Works better for town when he is "confirmed town"
3) He will be scumleader if he is scum. We better know fast when he could be a tainted forest.
4) He understand why we can't take his word for granted if first mission fails. = less tension.
____________________________________

Now that I made 100% sense that rayn should be picked on first mission.


Is this not still applicable Koshi?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 29 2013 15:36 GMT
#259
On December 29 2013 10:41 Corazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2013 10:39 Adam4167 wrote:
On December 29 2013 10:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 29 2013 09:39 Adam4167 wrote:
Sentinel, if you could change your vote, would you switch it?

Rayn, same question to you

No i wouldn't. I don't trust you, especially after your comment on the top of the current page.


You don't like the fact that I want to take extra time to make sure I don't fuck this up?

Why

This ultimately rests in my hands, as I have the swing vote and I want to make sure i'm making the right decision.

Why are you only being cautious now as opposed to being cautious when you picked a team?

I really liked this post by Cora. Maybe I'll switch out someone FOR Cora. :/
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 29 2013 15:39 GMT
#260
Maybe I'll switch out rayn for Cora :OOOO
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 57 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Classic vs herO
IntoTheiNu 994
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech131
CosmosSc2 35
Railgan 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 53182
Shuttle 7714
FanTaSy 2023
BeSt 517
Horang2 492
EffOrt 219
Soma 139
Mind 126
Last 124
Pusan 117
[ Show more ]
Zeus 102
Sexy 95
ggaemo 86
hero 72
Hyun 71
Sea.KH 67
Killer 62
Aegong 51
Snow 44
ToSsGirL 32
PianO 31
Bale 24
JYJ 20
NaDa 18
Sacsri 15
zelot 13
Rock 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc3081
qojqva1727
Dendi1217
XcaliburYe279
420jenkins120
Counter-Strike
fl0m3570
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor704
Liquid`Hasu632
Other Games
B2W.Neo881
Beastyqt533
byalli423
Mlord358
Livibee217
Hui .173
ArmadaUGS123
Mew2King61
QueenE51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick714
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream52
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3472
Other Games
• WagamamaTV31
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
1h 6m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 6m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 6m
Replay Cast
9h 6m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 6m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
21h 6m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 21h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.