• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:12
CEST 03:12
KST 10:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8014 users

[Stream] iNcontroL - Page 14

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 51 Next
Deleted User 108965
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1096 Posts
May 28 2011 00:37 GMT
#261
On May 28 2011 08:06 Aurdon wrote:
I feel like I should be smashing my keyboard over something when I listen to Incontrol's stream music.



why do you think he presses his keys so hard???
Disciple....Top 3 control in Clarion County
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
May 28 2011 00:38 GMT
#262
btw suc is pretty damn right

I understand my music isn't for everyone.

I understand people prefer it when I interact/chat with the stream and commentate my play.

If the music is on it is because I am too tired to talk or I have someone else in the room and they don't want me yapping at the cpu.

Soon both my energy level AND my ability to commentate will become much more agreeable for all of you. I will also organize my stream into a daily thing where people can count on seeing me play at X hour and I might even develop a few shows like training anna, EG training or chat interaction where I 2v2/1v1 people from my chat. We will see.

I have big plans/ideas but I need people to keep the faith and be patient. I get frustrated hearing people critique my play / diss my music all the time. Now as long as you are respectful I understand critiquing my play.. that's half the fun to watch a stream and be critical so you can learn. I get it. But saying "this song sucks" or "this music is so bad" is not tolerable in my stream. I don't even have to give a reason, it just isn't.

So please, just know that going forward. If it isn't for you then don't go to my stream or voice your precious opinion and then get banned.

if it pisses you off I am sorry. But in my stream I don't wanna hear it!
Sylverin
Profile Joined February 2011
United States480 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-28 00:55:47
May 28 2011 00:55 GMT
#263
Maybe I'm just not a spoiled person but, I appreciate all streams from pro players. Does no one get that you are showing mannerisms that can be used against you all in tournaments? or that it's their choice to be there? Meh either way I like your stream regardless of whether you talk although it is preferred. haters gonna hate


edit: Maybe im bias because your music choices are off the hook good
Liquid hero <3////Brotoss Protoss!
deadjawa
Profile Joined May 2011
United States179 Posts
May 28 2011 00:58 GMT
#264
I've always been a lurker on TL, but this post makes me want to respond because this subject is one that I am passionate about.

In my opinion the music each player puts on their stream is a reflection of their own personalities. I think its an important part of getting to know the players better. Of course, not everyone is going to be in to some player's musical choices - but thats the really the FUN of it.

For example: after watching his stream I now know that iNcontrol is into hardcore punk. Awesome. I had a friend once who loved that kind of music, so now i associate iNcontrol with that friend - which gives me a connection to him. Do I enjoy the music? Not particularly, but I'm glad that he played that because now I know a little more about him.

So, Mr. iNcontrol keep rocking the hardcore music! Better to play that than the generic techno music that everyone else seems to play.
Tachyon
Profile Joined July 2010
Denmark146 Posts
May 28 2011 01:08 GMT
#265
Nice streaming today, no problem with the music. You're bound to get a lot of hate being one of the most well known people in the community, don't let it get to you. Gogo MLG Colombus!
I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I— I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.
CrAzzYHP
Profile Joined November 2010
United States59 Posts
May 28 2011 02:05 GMT
#266
On May 28 2011 09:38 iNcontroL wrote:
btw suc is pretty damn right

I understand my music isn't for everyone.

I understand people prefer it when I interact/chat with the stream and commentate my play.

If the music is on it is because I am too tired to talk or I have someone else in the room and they don't want me yapping at the cpu.

Soon both my energy level AND my ability to commentate will become much more agreeable for all of you. I will also organize my stream into a daily thing where people can count on seeing me play at X hour and I might even develop a few shows like training anna, EG training or chat interaction where I 2v2/1v1 people from my chat. We will see.

I have big plans/ideas but I need people to keep the faith and be patient. I get frustrated hearing people critique my play / diss my music all the time. Now as long as you are respectful I understand critiquing my play.. that's half the fun to watch a stream and be critical so you can learn. I get it. But saying "this song sucks" or "this music is so bad" is not tolerable in my stream. I don't even have to give a reason, it just isn't.

So please, just know that going forward. If it isn't for you then don't go to my stream or voice your precious opinion and then get banned.

if it pisses you off I am sorry. But in my stream I don't wanna hear it!



Bro dont worrie about that. Im sure as well as anyone. you know how the internet is. i Personally love your stream and its music. its the only stream were i can sing along with the songs cuz i know them. Emery, Senses fail, Parkwaydrive. all that is amazing. And your play is great to watch and learn from so please man dont stop. i speak for alot of people when i say dont give up on this amazing stuff!!
Intel 17 950 OCed 3.9ghz, 8gb Corsair dominator Ram. Asus Sabertooth X58 Mobo, Nvidia Galaxy GTX580 x2 SLI, 2TB HDD 7,200rpm, CoolMaster HAF Nvidia edition. Thermal Take 1000W power supply
Medrea
Profile Joined May 2011
10003 Posts
May 28 2011 02:31 GMT
#267
On May 26 2011 08:56 HornyHerring wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2011 08:17 ihavetofartosis wrote:
random jibberish

u so funny u should be a comedian

Show nested quote +
On May 26 2011 07:54 iNcontroL wrote:
my music is on when other people are in the room.

Eventually I will be able to commentate all the time when I stream.

until then if you want to be a dick about my music don't be surprised when it results in a ban. Mute it or w/e but don't be a dick.
I said that the music is terrible and got muted. Is taht being a dick?


Yup, sure is. Don't say "This music is terrible," say something less aggressive. Don't be what tasteless calls a neeEERrrRRRd. You can maybe say something like "This music isn't really my thing" but I personally would only do that if directly asked about my feelings on the music.
twitch.tv/medrea
infinity.
Profile Joined October 2010
United States37 Posts
May 28 2011 03:12 GMT
#268
there is a mute button on streams, just sayin -_-
epikAnglory
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1120 Posts
May 28 2011 03:20 GMT
#269
Really enjoy watching you coach other players, good analysis and help! But your fee is too expensive for me =(
710+ Posts with a Probe Icon =D
Corrupted
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1255 Posts
May 28 2011 03:20 GMT
#270
On May 28 2011 12:12 infinity. wrote:
there is a mute button on streams, just sayin -_-


Yeah...I don't think that is the point. The point is that people know how entertaining Geoff can be...and without saying my opinion on the music, I will say that there isn't any music that he could play that would be better than him talking. He's addressed that now though...so it just comes down to patience at this point.
"MarineKing rolling double sevens there" -Artosis
Squirrel_x360a
Profile Joined December 2010
Australia305 Posts
May 28 2011 03:29 GMT
#271
I love hearing you coach other people, so I would love to see some more of that. If I played 'toss, I'd definitely get you to coach me, but I play Terran, so I chose the Devil Terran for my coach ^_^.

Keep up the great work Geoff. I love watching you stream, cause you stream at the perfect times for me
Marvid
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden34 Posts
May 29 2011 12:35 GMT
#272
Awsome!

I really enjoy your hard work Geoff, may you never quit starcraft

Gogo kick some Losira ass!
poundcakes
Profile Joined March 2011
Norway239 Posts
May 29 2011 13:06 GMT
#273
I watch the stream not for amazing music but for the gameplay, personally I severely dislike Geoff's music, and that's fine, I don't bother him about his taste, I just play my own.

I'll be looking forward to the different stuff you mentioned that might be coming some time soon. Love your stream and you as a Starcraft player and a community personality.
The cur foretells the knell of parting day; The loafing herd winds slowly o'er the lea; The wise man homeward plods; I only stay to fiddle-faddle in a minor key.
knatt
Profile Joined October 2008
Sweden21 Posts
May 29 2011 13:47 GMT
#274
I love the music. Every other stream usually plays techno/hiphop/whatever and it made me really sad until your stream finally started one day. It makes me happy that there are all kinds of StarCraft players.

Keep it up!
felizuno
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States164 Posts
May 30 2011 04:57 GMT
#275
I know the post above me is music love, but I just tuned in and was "treated" to wonderwall.... aghhh just give me the death metal again
Fundamentals are the crutch of the talentless
MMello
Profile Joined October 2010
279 Posts
May 30 2011 06:57 GMT
#276
Im glad to see incontrol took the time to decide what he wanted to commit too.. I would rather watch incontrol on the stage of a finals match then in SotG!

Incontrol fighting!
٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ __̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ <- FXO Gaming house
Naid
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Sweden73 Posts
May 30 2011 07:18 GMT
#277
banned from the chat for asking if incontrol was famous, GOGO GEKO
“The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.”
Korlinni
Profile Joined April 2011
125 Posts
May 30 2011 07:42 GMT
#278
I have always loved your music Geoff, but I guess that's because we have similar music tastes. People do need to just understand you do what you have to do at the time and learn to deal with it. If they don't like it, then they can go elsewhere.

Hope you and Anna are doing okay as well.
Impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionary of fools!
Dr. Von Derful
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States363 Posts
May 30 2011 08:06 GMT
#279
I've watched your stream before and enjoyed it, but I just started watching it again recently and have been all tonight. I have to say, as much as I love the obnoxious nature of Destiny, the crazy proxy hatch antics of CatZ and watching Grubby evolve as a player, but you being as manner as you are is very refreshing (and your music isn't half bad either, ha).

I also really enjoy listening to you (and gretorp's stream) call out whats going on, your attack, and basically whats going through your mind, it's like I'm getting a free coaching lesson ... and man, do I need as much help as I can get to develop my protoss play.

Please, keep it up!
Monox1de
Profile Joined March 2011
United States101 Posts
May 30 2011 08:17 GMT
#280
On May 30 2011 16:18 dopefiend wrote:
banned from the chat for asking if incontrol was famous, GOGO GEKO


Are there like some ban happy mods on his stream? I have been banned for like a week and i don't recall ever saying anything in chat. =(

Oh well. I'll watch either way.
"Some of the best lessons are learned from past mistakes. The error of the past is the wisdom of the future." -Dale Turner
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 51 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft519
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta13
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft519
WinterStarcraft285
RuFF_SC2 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 807
White-Ra 155
Noble 75
NaDa 69
Hyuk 54
Bale 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm151
LuMiX0
League of Legends
Doublelift4909
Counter-Strike
taco 356
minikerr18
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox612
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor714
Other Games
summit1g8440
Coldzera 822
JimRising 581
C9.Mang0365
ViBE62
ArmadaUGS51
Mew2King43
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick730
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream88
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 102
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21332
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
8h 48m
Online Event
9h 48m
FEL
14h 48m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 48m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 48m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.