• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:11
CEST 14:11
KST 21:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10075 users

[Stream] iNcontroL - Page 13

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 51 Next
HornyHerring
Profile Joined March 2011
Papua New Guinea1059 Posts
May 25 2011 21:03 GMT
#241
It's Emo - The raging ducks.

Got muted for commenting on the music on the chat. What a joke. Anyway, that trash music is terrible. The garbage truck taking out my garbage makes sounds more friendly to human's ears. This stream is really as good without Geoff commentating on his play.
oh, hai
Pekkz
Profile Joined June 2009
Norway1505 Posts
May 25 2011 22:16 GMT
#242
Banned for saying I didnt like the music, some great mods you got. The stream is a million times better with some low chill music while you comment on your play.

Xizy
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden5 Posts
May 25 2011 22:23 GMT
#243
<3 Best stream music ever
>.>
Jakkerr
Profile Joined December 2010
Netherlands2549 Posts
May 25 2011 22:39 GMT
#244
ugh I love Incontrol but it's impossible for me too watch his stream because of the music .
But yeh.. His stream, his music.

Have fun watching guys
Envy01
Profile Joined March 2011
15 Posts
May 25 2011 22:51 GMT
#245
I miss when he would commentate more on his streams, that is what drew me into his stream.
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
May 25 2011 22:54 GMT
#246
my music is on when other people are in the room.

Eventually I will be able to commentate all the time when I stream.

until then if you want to be a dick about my music don't be surprised when it results in a ban. Mute it or w/e but don't be a dick.
Firesilver
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom1190 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-25 22:55:57
May 25 2011 22:55 GMT
#247
On May 26 2011 07:51 Envy01 wrote:
I miss when he would commentate more on his streams, that is what drew me into his stream.


I wish he would commentate more also. ^^
Caster at IMBA.tv -- www.twitter.com/IMBAFiresilver -- www.youtube.com/FiresilverTV
ihavetofartosis
Profile Joined January 2011
1277 Posts
May 25 2011 23:17 GMT
#248
Waaaah I dont like the music. I am a slave forced to watch this stream handcuffed without being able to interact with the mute button, so I must complain about the music constantly in chat until I get banned, so that then I can whine about being banned for complaining about the music. This never ending circle is terrible, if only there was some way I could mute or change streams. Oh the horror.
HornyHerring
Profile Joined March 2011
Papua New Guinea1059 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-25 23:58:16
May 25 2011 23:56 GMT
#249
On May 26 2011 08:17 ihavetofartosis wrote:
random jibberish

u so funny u should be a comedian

On May 26 2011 07:54 iNcontroL wrote:
my music is on when other people are in the room.

Eventually I will be able to commentate all the time when I stream.

until then if you want to be a dick about my music don't be surprised when it results in a ban. Mute it or w/e but don't be a dick.
I said that the music is terrible and got muted. Is taht being a dick? That's just having an opinion different than yours. Why would you even care? I'd be a different story if I'd call you names because of the music you listen to, but I did not. So really, that's just over the line.

And dont get me wrong I watch your stream everytime it's on and I can be actually online. I can mute the stream and not listen to it whatsoever(and that's what woudl eventually happen, since it's not the first time), but I felt like sharing my dissappontment with the chat, that instead of your great comments all I hear is music that's nowhere near my taste, just to see if there are people sharing my opinion. And I'd most likely end at that if I weren't muted for no good reason which eventually resulted in emoquitting the stream. It's like goingto an amusement park just to realize that the ride you were all hyped about is closed and instead there's a silly little merry-go-round, and then while asking the staff what happened you get screamed at(sad story, boe boe).

Anyway, sill your fan. Good luck in all your endeavours. <3
:3
oh, hai
mgl0x9
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States256 Posts
May 26 2011 07:27 GMT
#250
when u guys watch VODs of his streams is the gameplay choppy for you 2?.... I dont get that on anyone else's stream ^_^
Zerg Ownz your face off
RaLakedaimon
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1564 Posts
May 26 2011 08:04 GMT
#251
Sometimes your stream is working for me well sometimes its not which is cool but I gotta say when it's working normally its one sick fucking stream man the quality is like whoa good, need a new comp like that damn I get so jealous watching. mglox9 yea I also get that with every jtv vod but the other day I happened on someones Amnesia game play vod's on there and it went fine so maybe its something jtv is working on? Idk but either way there a million times better imo than they were a few months ago.
Suc
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Australia1569 Posts
May 26 2011 08:17 GMT
#252
On May 26 2011 08:56 HornyHerring wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2011 08:17 ihavetofartosis wrote:
random jibberish

u so funny u should be a comedian

Show nested quote +
On May 26 2011 07:54 iNcontroL wrote:
my music is on when other people are in the room.

Eventually I will be able to commentate all the time when I stream.

until then if you want to be a dick about my music don't be surprised when it results in a ban. Mute it or w/e but don't be a dick.
I said that the music is terrible and got muted. Is taht being a dick? That's just having an opinion different than yours. Why would you even care? I'd be a different story if I'd call you names because of the music you listen to, but I did not. So really, that's just over the line.

And dont get me wrong I watch your stream everytime it's on and I can be actually online. I can mute the stream and not listen to it whatsoever(and that's what woudl eventually happen, since it's not the first time), but I felt like sharing my dissappontment with the chat, that instead of your great comments all I hear is music that's nowhere near my taste, just to see if there are people sharing my opinion. And I'd most likely end at that if I weren't muted for no good reason which eventually resulted in emoquitting the stream. It's like goingto an amusement park just to realize that the ride you were all hyped about is closed and instead there's a silly little merry-go-round, and then while asking the staff what happened you get screamed at(sad story, boe boe).

Anyway, sill your fan. Good luck in all your endeavours. <3
:3

But what do you think you achieve by saying in Incontrol's chat that his music is "terrible"? Sure, it's an opinion, but why must streamers allow anyone say what they want in their stream chat? If people kept insulting your taste in music, would you just go, "oh sorry guys, I'll stop playing music that I enjoy, sorry it wasn't to your taste" or would you just do what pretty much every streamer does and just listen to whatever you want and ban the people who are insulting your taste in music.

This is Incontrol's stream yo, it's not his responsibility to cater to everything you like.
Demonzii
Profile Joined May 2010
Netherlands180 Posts
May 26 2011 10:12 GMT
#253
On May 26 2011 08:56 HornyHerring wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2011 08:17 ihavetofartosis wrote:
random jibberish

u so funny u should be a comedian

Show nested quote +
On May 26 2011 07:54 iNcontroL wrote:
my music is on when other people are in the room.

Eventually I will be able to commentate all the time when I stream.

until then if you want to be a dick about my music don't be surprised when it results in a ban. Mute it or w/e but don't be a dick.
I said that the music is terrible and got muted. Is taht being a dick? That's just having an opinion different than yours. Why would you even care? I'd be a different story if I'd call you names because of the music you listen to, but I did not. So really, that's just over the line.

And dont get me wrong I watch your stream everytime it's on and I can be actually online. I can mute the stream and not listen to it whatsoever(and that's what woudl eventually happen, since it's not the first time), but I felt like sharing my dissappontment with the chat, that instead of your great comments all I hear is music that's nowhere near my taste, just to see if there are people sharing my opinion. And I'd most likely end at that if I weren't muted for no good reason which eventually resulted in emoquitting the stream. It's like goingto an amusement park just to realize that the ride you were all hyped about is closed and instead there's a silly little merry-go-round, and then while asking the staff what happened you get screamed at(sad story, boe boe).

Anyway, sill your fan. Good luck in all your endeavours. <3
:3

the music isnt terrible, you'r opinion thinks the music is terrible. Reform your sentence. Coz you just sound rude that way.
I dont like trance hiphop or anything, but still i dont complain. Just say that you think in your opinion that the music is terrible and leave it @ that, dont make it into a music discussion. The mods maybe had enough of people complaining about music, you just was there @ a bad time.
Thats my 2 cents.

Incontrol forever <3
HornyHerring
Profile Joined March 2011
Papua New Guinea1059 Posts
May 26 2011 10:31 GMT
#254
On May 26 2011 17:17 Suc wrote:
But what do you think you achieve by saying in Incontrol's chat that his music is "terrible"? Sure, it's an opinion, but why must streamers allow anyone say what they want in their stream chat? If people kept insulting your taste in music, would you just go, "oh sorry guys, I'll stop playing music that I enjoy, sorry it wasn't to your taste" or would you just do what pretty much every streamer does and just listen to whatever you want and ban the people who are insulting your taste in music.

This is Incontrol's stream yo, it's not his responsibility to cater to everything you like.
Answered every single of your questions in the post you quoted. Read it next time before replying, plz.

On May 26 2011 19:12 Demonzii wrote:the music isnt terrible, you'r opinion thinks the music is terrible. Reform your sentence. Coz you just sound rude that way.
I dont like trance hiphop or anything, but still i dont complain. Just say that you think in your opinion that the music is terrible and leave it @ that, dont make it into a music discussion. The mods maybe had enough of people complaining about music, you just was there @ a bad time.
Thats my 2 cents.

Incontrol forever <3
The music is terrible IN MY GOD DAMN OPINION. Should I add the sufix after every sentence I speak to make it clear? It's obvious I'm saying what I think, why would I clarify that every single time? And how can an opinion think? :O Do you people even read replies before you post your own? All I said was sharing my opinion, not starting a discussion. I already said that in the post you quoted whilst proving that you didn't even read it. And I wasn't there at the wrong time. Mods are just powertripping baning everyone that states anything that's even slightly contradictory to their taste.


And with all due respect, that discussion is pointless, since mods surely wont give a fuck and the situation wont change anyway. So let's just cut it here.
oh, hai
Suc
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Australia1569 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-26 11:41:02
May 26 2011 11:36 GMT
#255
On May 26 2011 19:31 HornyHerring wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2011 17:17 Suc wrote:
But what do you think you achieve by saying in Incontrol's chat that his music is "terrible"? Sure, it's an opinion, but why must streamers allow anyone say what they want in their stream chat? If people kept insulting your taste in music, would you just go, "oh sorry guys, I'll stop playing music that I enjoy, sorry it wasn't to your taste" or would you just do what pretty much every streamer does and just listen to whatever you want and ban the people who are insulting your taste in music.

This is Incontrol's stream yo, it's not his responsibility to cater to everything you like.
Answered every single of your questions in the post you quoted. Read it next time before replying, plz.

No, you didn't. I was saying that it's stupid to criticise someone's music in their own stream chat, you achieve nothing by doing that. As for you feeling that you have the right to express your opinion there - you don't, it's not your stream chat. That's why there are moderator powers, to ban people who are saying stuff that the streamer/mods don't want to hear.

I mainly replied because you came off as really entitled with the whole amusement park analogy and that you thought that you should be able to criticise something about the player whom is streaming, without repercussions.

Edit: Sorry, I should stop derailing this thread with arguments.
oDieN[Siege]
Profile Joined November 2009
United States2905 Posts
May 27 2011 19:33 GMT
#256
I <3 iNcontroL but his stream is very unwatchable.. I don't mind the music at all, but it's just lag and choppiness on the stream. I tried 3 different computers in the house and they all seem to be skipping and very laggy. >_<
말크 : ^_^~ NeO)GabuAt, vGODieN
Match
Profile Joined January 2011
215 Posts
May 27 2011 22:58 GMT
#257
On May 28 2011 04:33 Odien wrote:
I <3 iNcontroL but his stream is very unwatchable.. I don't mind the music at all, but it's just lag and choppiness on the stream. I tried 3 different computers in the house and they all seem to be skipping and very laggy. >_<

Could be your internet then. The stream is working in pretty high quality for me.
Aurdon
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2007 Posts
May 27 2011 23:06 GMT
#258
I feel like I should be smashing my keyboard over something when I listen to Incontrol's stream music.

FischBrei
Profile Joined December 2010
Germany23 Posts
May 27 2011 23:58 GMT
#259
keep on streaming dude :- ) very nice .

<3 the raging zergs today :D :D
root - If you see me laughing, you better have a backup
zocktol
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany1928 Posts
May 28 2011 00:30 GMT
#260
Awesome stream, a bit sad that the mods get a bit of trigger happy, and Ban me for expressing my opinion on A song. Hope he returns to talking soon
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 51 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 906
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs KrystianerLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings190
CranKy Ducklings SOOP18
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech33
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35366
Shuttle 12670
FanTaSy 1642
Hyuk 1122
BeSt 564
Horang2 549
Pusan 370
Mini 311
Stork 247
EffOrt 208
[ Show more ]
Last 148
Killer 142
Zeus 140
Mind 88
Hyun 68
sorry 62
ggaemo 59
Snow 51
Sea.KH 50
PianO 48
ToSsGirL 37
Hm[arnc] 32
Bale 31
Soma 23
Aegong 21
JYJ 19
zelot 16
hero 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Sacsri 11
NaDa 10
Noble 8
Dota 2
Dendi753
XcaliburYe361
Counter-Strike
fl0m1998
byalli845
x6flipin539
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu36
Other Games
gofns36207
singsing3010
B2W.Neo884
Hui .139
Livibee101
Mew2King61
ArmadaUGS0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick667
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream69
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
2h 49m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 49m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 49m
Replay Cast
10h 49m
Afreeca Starleague
21h 49m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
22h 49m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 21h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 22h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.