• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:53
CEST 21:53
KST 04:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8837 users

How to stream on TeamLiquid - Page 9

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 51 Next
1) Do NOT promote your own stream in this thread. You may create a separate thread to do so.
2) Do NOT post in this thread to request a streaming site / channel change.

Read the OP.
Vorapsak
Profile Joined September 2010
United States21 Posts
January 17 2011 05:07 GMT
#161
I accidentally posted the discussion thread for our stream in the General forum initially, and that was the link I used in the application for a stream. Once I realized that my post was in the wrong forum, I asked for it to be closed and it was closed, but the link in the application will be incorrect now. I remade the thread in the proper place, it is here:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=185194
Sorry for the oversight, thanks in advance for understanding.
hirosue
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Korea (South)2 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-22 12:48:37
January 17 2011 11:36 GMT
#162

GL


User was warned for this post
seoul
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
January 17 2011 23:33 GMT
#163
On January 15 2011 15:04 NormanBum wrote:
My TL username was already taken on Livestream.com, is it OK for it to be different as long as it contains your username among other things?

Yep. Doesn't matter at all.
Moderator
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
January 17 2011 23:34 GMT
#164
On January 17 2011 06:58 Firkraag8 wrote:
I manually put my stream as disabled a few months ago because my computer could not support sufficient streaming, thus i stopped streaming. But now it can and I want to get back into it with even higher quality. But since it's "disabled" the application for a new stream doesn't work.

How do I go about re-applying my stream?
Thanks in advance.

Show nested quote +
Stream Application

Your stream is disabled and cannot be edited.


*note* I have switched to own3d.tv so if you check out my old justin.tv channel it does not exist anymore, so as soon as I can get access to my TL stream page again I will edit that right away.

Enabled. Let me know if it doesn't work.
Moderator
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
January 17 2011 23:35 GMT
#165
On January 17 2011 14:07 Vorapsak wrote:
I accidentally posted the discussion thread for our stream in the General forum initially, and that was the link I used in the application for a stream. Once I realized that my post was in the wrong forum, I asked for it to be closed and it was closed, but the link in the application will be incorrect now. I remade the thread in the proper place, it is here:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=185194
Sorry for the oversight, thanks in advance for understanding.

Moved.
Moderator
Darkomicron
Profile Joined November 2010
Netherlands216 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-18 10:03:47
January 18 2011 10:01 GMT
#166
Damn that 3 month requirement! I've been playing Starcraft 2 since the beta, and I've been member of the Starcraftarena community since it was founded. But SCA is down now. So I just recently made an account here at TL.

I would really like to have more people watching my livestream, do I really have to wait another 2 months (ish) before I can put it on the TL forums?

Is there some way to bypass this..?! :D

(Oh, and sorry for trying to post my livestream in the strategy section. I didn't know this was all sorted)
"Night will fall, and so will you"
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
January 18 2011 15:09 GMT
#167
If you need to ask if you're an exception, then you're not. Please just wait it out.
Moderator
Killerhands
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States269 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-19 15:24:56
January 19 2011 14:41 GMT
#168
>> removed by user <<
Winter, the realm of eternal ice. >> http://www.teamepi.com <<
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
January 19 2011 14:44 GMT
#169
On January 19 2011 23:41 Killerhands wrote:
Hey Chill, I got accepted as a stream a while ago and was wondering if you could change the name of the stream from "Killerhands" to "ClaneP" for clarification purposes?

If you can't that's okay too.

Thanks in advance,
Killerhands


I think the rules dictate that the name of Stream is the name of your username.

So you'd have to file for a name-chance for your stream's name to be changed. I might have the two mixed up though.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Killerhands
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States269 Posts
January 19 2011 15:24 GMT
#170
Oh, woops, sorry about that, I skimmed too fast down the post. :-\

Thanks torte de lini!
Winter, the realm of eternal ice. >> http://www.teamepi.com <<
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
January 19 2011 15:27 GMT
#171
Yep, no problem :3

You can find the topic here: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=3398
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
BigJ
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada15 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-20 00:37:18
January 20 2011 00:36 GMT
#172
Hello,

changed my stream to ustream when u have time please can u change it over thanks a bunch

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/bigj-s-closet

cheers
J

User was warned for this post
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
January 20 2011 01:51 GMT
#173
The ability to set the aspect ratio of your TL embed is now available in the stream control panel.
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
Valc_Kyard
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada5 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-20 06:09:39
January 20 2011 05:24 GMT
#174
I Just asked for the change of stream link ... can you please change the name it appear in the stream list as Valc_Kyard would be really appreciated

Thank you in advance

http://www.livestream.com/valckyard
is the link if you need it here

Valc
Titio
Profile Joined August 2010
France237 Posts
January 20 2011 14:13 GMT
#175
Hey there,

Not a changename request - we're streaming tonight the Ro8 of our GameCreds Invitational using a new Beta Live technology/player by Dailymotion.com.

Works seamlessly, unlimited bandwidth and it can be embedded just like any regular player.


TotalBiscuit will be shoutcasting the games tonight (20:00pm CET), I'd love to submit an "official stream request", but I can't submit the form because the validation mechanism only take JustinTV, livestream, own3d, etc. into account.

Is there any workaround? I know Millenium uses the very same system and managed to get featured on TL sometimes, so I guess it's possible. I can provide the embed code directly, if needed.

Here's the stream page : http://www.gamecreds.com/recruitment/sc2/clanwarsStream?type=eu

Thanks
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
January 21 2011 05:28 GMT
#176
I don't see anywhere on their site anything about live streaming, it just looks like static videos. In order to support their service we need details on their API so we can manage the stream. If this is going to be a regular stream we can add it manually under your account, but you will have to be responsible for marking it online and offline, etc.
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
-Kyo-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Japan1927 Posts
January 21 2011 16:24 GMT
#177
Hello guys, I was wondering if it was possible to get the display name of my stream under Live user streams changed from "lIlKyo" to simply "Kyo". I'm asking this because this is the actual name of my name/identifier (Kyo.784) and because it simplifies things for viewers! I'm really attempting to provide a strong and stable stream for people as my stream already has a decent amount of viewer minutes and 20+ hours of Starcraft VoDs alone (Not counting what I choose not to save); in addition to that I stream almost every day for at the very least an hour.

Also, I will be submitting an edited ticket for a thread in the near future, so I'd just like to thank TL for making such a smooth and awesome streaming system

Thanks!
Anime is cuter than you. Legacy of the Void GM Protoss Gameplay: twitch.tv/kyo7763 youtube.com/user/KyoStarcraft/
TL+ Member
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-21 20:43:53
January 21 2011 20:43 GMT
#178
On January 22 2011 01:24 lIlKyo wrote:
Hello guys, I was wondering if it was possible to get the display name of my stream under Live user streams changed from "lIlKyo" to simply "Kyo". I'm asking this because this is the actual name of my name/identifier (Kyo.784) and because it simplifies things for viewers! I'm really attempting to provide a strong and stable stream for people as my stream already has a decent amount of viewer minutes and 20+ hours of Starcraft VoDs alone (Not counting what I choose not to save); in addition to that I stream almost every day for at the very least an hour.

Also, I will be submitting an edited ticket for a thread in the near future, so I'd just like to thank TL for making such a smooth and awesome streaming system

Thanks!



Your stream's title on team liquid will reflect what your name is on the forums.
It won't get changed unless you request to change your name to simply Kyo :3

The title of your stream will be the same as your username. Use the name change thread if this isn' t what you want. Custom stream titles will not be given on request.


Apply here to change your TL name: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=3398
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
January 21 2011 21:18 GMT
#179
Someone already has the username Kyo. Sorry.
Moderator
LuMiX
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
China5758 Posts
January 21 2011 23:52 GMT
#180
Do you guys mind if i post a stream for my friend? he hasn't been on tl for 3 months. i guess you can list it under my name even though it's not mine? i don't know what you want to do.. o_O
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 51 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 567
ProTech147
BRAT_OK 84
Railgan 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1620
Shuttle 654
Dewaltoss 118
Trap 29
Bale 17
scan(afreeca) 12
Dota 2
420jenkins473
XaKoH 433
Counter-Strike
fl0m4158
Fnx 653
kRYSTAL_16
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4101
Liquid`Hasu553
Other Games
summit1g4349
Liquid`RaSZi1914
FrodaN788
B2W.Neo424
C9.Mang0164
ToD164
TKL 98
UpATreeSC81
RotterdaM79
QueenE66
Mew2King26
PPMD18
JuggernautJason14
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV227
BasetradeTV223
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 38
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2530
League of Legends
• TFBlade819
Other Games
• Shiphtur1322
• imaqtpie863
• WagamamaTV324
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 7m
Patches Events
20h 7m
The PondCast
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.