• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:01
CEST 21:01
KST 04:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8192 users

How to stream on TeamLiquid - Page 10

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 51 Next
1) Do NOT promote your own stream in this thread. You may create a separate thread to do so.
2) Do NOT post in this thread to request a streaming site / channel change.

Read the OP.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
January 22 2011 10:08 GMT
#181
On January 22 2011 08:52 Metal[x] wrote:
Do you guys mind if i post a stream for my friend? he hasn't been on tl for 3 months. i guess you can list it under my name even though it's not mine? i don't know what you want to do.. o_O


No idea if this would be allowed, but on TL, the stream's name will be in your name and under your control if you're fine with that.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
shsaint
Profile Joined July 2010
United States30 Posts
January 22 2011 21:37 GMT
#182
Was anybody able the speed of this test the automated system, i wonder how long it takes to approve streams?
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
January 22 2011 21:40 GMT
#183
On January 23 2011 06:37 shsaint wrote:
Was anybody able the speed of this test the automated system, i wonder how long it takes to approve streams?


3-4 hours.
A day at most.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Harem
Profile Joined November 2007
United States11393 Posts
January 23 2011 00:42 GMT
#184
On January 23 2011 06:37 shsaint wrote:
Was anybody able the speed of this test the automated system, i wonder how long it takes to approve streams?

Honestly, it's pretty hard to give an exact number since it's just whenever Chill or I decide to check it.

Sometimes, there are only a few applications and other times, there are 23582835.
Moderator。◕‿◕。
shsaint
Profile Joined July 2010
United States30 Posts
January 23 2011 01:41 GMT
#185
On January 23 2011 06:37 shsaint wrote:
Was anybody able the speed of this test the automated system, i wonder how long it takes to approve streams?

sweet, I'll post my result to my question here, for future references. Mine came in about a day (24 hr) XD ...Thanks for the 2 people who replied above.
compLexityGaming
Profile Joined January 2011
United States98 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-25 02:08:24
January 25 2011 02:08 GMT
#186
Hi, we registered this account so that our weekly showmatch and other compLexity SC2 events could show up on the stream list as compLexityGaming rather than JoshSuth, who initially got our stream ( http://www.ustream.tv/channel/complexitv-live ) listed. I tried to submit the application in the normal fashion, but was given a "Must be registered for 3 months" error. I see that VT Gaming and some other accounts got sorted earlier than that, can I ask for the same privilege? =)

This is JoshSuth btw, I applied just now to get my personal stream changed over off of the official compLexity one. I registered that one on Friday night so we could be sure to be listed for our weekly showmatch series. Let me know if there's anything else I need to do! Thanks.
compLexity Gaming
Crashburn
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States476 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-25 11:20:14
January 25 2011 08:25 GMT
#187
Can I have my stream listed under a different name than this one? Or can I change my username?

EDIT: Posted in the official "change my username" thread.
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
January 25 2011 17:41 GMT
#188
As answered countless times, you cannot have a custom stream title. Your stream will follow your username, which can be changed if you meet the requirements.
Moderator
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-26 07:13:51
January 26 2011 07:11 GMT
#189
On January 25 2011 11:08 compLexityGaming wrote:
Hi, we registered this account so that our weekly showmatch and other compLexity SC2 events could show up on the stream list as compLexityGaming rather than JoshSuth, who initially got our stream ( http://www.ustream.tv/channel/complexitv-live ) listed. I tried to submit the application in the normal fashion, but was given a "Must be registered for 3 months" error. I see that VT Gaming and some other accounts got sorted earlier than that, can I ask for the same privilege? =)

This is JoshSuth btw, I applied just now to get my personal stream changed over off of the official compLexity one. I registered that one on Friday night so we could be sure to be listed for our weekly showmatch series. Let me know if there's anything else I need to do! Thanks.


I don't mean to play mod, but I just love this line (I could never be this witty ): ):
On January 19 2011 00:09 Chill wrote:
If you need to ask if you're an exception, then you're not. Please just wait it out.


To be honest, I think if you ask them publicly, you may creating precedence and future problems, but that's my two cents.

Love your stream by the way :3
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Naxyr
Profile Joined September 2010
Mexico3 Posts
January 27 2011 15:15 GMT
#190
Does Jinro have a show?
Shame is Pride's Cloak.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
January 27 2011 17:50 GMT
#191
On January 28 2011 00:15 Naxyr wrote:
Does Jinro have a show?


http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/

Not from my understanding or sight. I could be wrong.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Titio
Profile Joined August 2010
France237 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-27 18:40:17
January 27 2011 18:34 GMT
#192
On January 21 2011 14:28 R1CH wrote:
I don't see anywhere on their site anything about live streaming, it just looks like static videos. In order to support their service we need details on their API so we can manage the stream. If this is going to be a regular stream we can add it manually under your account, but you will have to be responsible for marking it online and offline, etc.



Hey R1CH, thanks for the answer!

The Dailymotion system is pretty neat : whenever there's no stream going on, instead of a "black" screen saying "nothin on air" or else, it reverts back to VOD. R1CH probably checked it when there was no caster streaming.

Not sure they have a public API here - we're pretty much beta-testing the solution with them, and they kind of monitor it do determine whether or not to launch into Gaming Live (Casting) full scale (which we, at GameCreds are trying to convince them to do ).

It is indeed going to be a regular stream - we usually have between 4K to 10K live viewers twice a week, and regular casters include (the awesome) TotalBiscuit.

I've no problem with marking the account online/offline manually until Dailymotion publicly releases the API (actually, I'm meeting with them tomorrow, I can ask if they intend on disclosing it soon)

Thanks

EDIT -> actually, since it might get listed under my account, I'll probably create a "GameCreds" account for the stream & competition - (seems more relevant, as we'll stream all GameCreds Invitationals/Cups-related games)
Psymage2
Profile Joined March 2010
United States50 Posts
January 27 2011 21:55 GMT
#193
My stream was disabled, and I haven't broken any rules about my stream...who can I talk to, in order to fix this?
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
January 27 2011 22:01 GMT
#194
You probably disabled it yourself. I've re-enabled it.
Moderator
Psymage2
Profile Joined March 2010
United States50 Posts
January 27 2011 22:42 GMT
#195
On January 28 2011 07:01 Chill wrote:
You probably disabled it yourself. I've re-enabled it.


I'm not sure how I could have disabled it, but thanks a ton! :D
Modulen
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden38 Posts
January 28 2011 18:37 GMT
#196
Changed my stream to "http://www.justin.tv/modulen" from livestream
need to have it changed and updated
Craton
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States17303 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-28 23:55:32
January 28 2011 21:24 GMT
#197
Have there been issues with the ustream api, recently?

I've been marked offline 4-5 times in the past few times while still online.

Make that 9 =/
twitch.tv/cratonz
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
January 28 2011 21:27 GMT
#198
On January 28 2011 07:42 Psymage2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2011 07:01 Chill wrote:
You probably disabled it yourself. I've re-enabled it.


I'm not sure how I could have disabled it, but thanks a ton! :D

It was an old glitch that was fixed on TL. It used to allow TL users to disable themselves.
Moderator
BruceLeeToss
Profile Joined August 2006
United States154 Posts
January 28 2011 22:10 GMT
#199
Does Stream Managers - Manage Users really work? Because I added other users with full control. Stream options don't appear.
["Skill is earned by hardwork, not dreaming."]
Hendeca
Profile Joined September 2010
United States23 Posts
January 28 2011 23:25 GMT
#200
Because of problems with Livestream, I've switched over to Ustream. The new URL is http://www.ustream.tv/channel/hendecasc

Not sure if I needed to post this here, but just wanted to make sure it was changed. Thanks!

User was warned for this post
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 51 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 425
ProTech151
UpATreeSC 114
BRAT_OK 104
Railgan 45
MindelVK 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1913
Shuttle 500
Dewaltoss 125
Trap 33
Bale 23
scan(afreeca) 15
Dota 2
XaKoH 577
420jenkins440
Counter-Strike
fl0m3958
Fnx 665
kRYSTAL_27
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3572
Liquid`Hasu507
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1842
FrodaN976
summit1g562
B2W.Neo420
Livibee202
C9.Mang0144
TKL 92
RotterdaM85
ToD79
QueenE77
Mew2King30
JuggernautJason15
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV225
BasetradeTV169
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 9
• Adnapsc2 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 33
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2981
• TFBlade783
Other Games
• Shiphtur1310
• imaqtpie700
• WagamamaTV327
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 59m
Patches Events
20h 59m
The PondCast
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.