• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:54
CEST 21:54
KST 04:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8833 users

How to stream on TeamLiquid - Page 12

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 51 Next
1) Do NOT promote your own stream in this thread. You may create a separate thread to do so.
2) Do NOT post in this thread to request a streaming site / channel change.

Read the OP.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
February 01 2011 17:54 GMT
#221
On February 02 2011 00:49 inimenesc wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On February 01 2011 06:03 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2011 05:54 inimenesc wrote:
Is there possible to get stream up before that 3 months? Waiting is the worse thing in the world.


Show nested quote +
On January 19 2011 00:09 Chill wrote:
If you need to ask if you're an exception, then you're not. Please just wait it out.


Sorry champ ): I don't think so. I know the feeling, I want my auto-report button so bad~
Just gotta man up and chill (haha, see what I did there?)

My first question was dumber :/, but yeah waiting is the devil for me.


Nah, a lot of people ask. They just want to be a part of TL as much as possible as soon as possible.
Not dumb.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
BruceLeeToss
Profile Joined August 2006
United States154 Posts
February 01 2011 18:15 GMT
#222
On January 30 2011 15:42 R1CH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2011 07:10 Tester wrote:
Does Stream Managers - Manage Users really work? Because I added other users with full control. Stream options don't appear.

Yes, they do not get any special link or anything though unless they also have their own stream. They can access the feature via the stream control panel.

Well the users I added don't have their own stream so this is the reason its probably not working.
["Skill is earned by hardwork, not dreaming."]
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
February 01 2011 19:09 GMT
#223
I've tested it fine from accounts without a stream. What exactly is the problem you're having?
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
BruceLeeToss
Profile Joined August 2006
United States154 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-02 03:40:13
February 02 2011 03:39 GMT
#224
On February 02 2011 04:09 R1CH wrote:
I've tested it fine from accounts without a stream. What exactly is the problem you're having?

I gave 2 other accounts full control and they don't get stream control panel.
["Skill is earned by hardwork, not dreaming."]
Firkraag8
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden1006 Posts
February 02 2011 09:17 GMT
#225
This has probably been asked before, but I could not find anything through search function. Could we perhaps get a random race icon option for those of us streamers that play random?

I know I can just mark all 3 races, but this is usually indicative of a person streaming other peoples games (example, gosugamers, ragequit etc) not someone who actually ladders as random.

It could be the normal dice icon that's usually used. Just a thought.
Too weird to live, too rare to die.
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
February 02 2011 11:48 GMT
#226
On February 02 2011 12:39 Tester wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2011 04:09 R1CH wrote:
I've tested it fine from accounts without a stream. What exactly is the problem you're having?

I gave 2 other accounts full control and they don't get stream control panel.

As I said in the earlier post, there is no link to it but the stream control panel works just fine.
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
CCK
Profile Joined March 2010
Sweden16 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-02 17:58:52
February 02 2011 14:32 GMT
#227
How long does the stream moderation process usually take?

EDIT: Sorry. You do not have to give a specific answer. But is the wait usually in terms of days or is it a month?
Nothing lasts forever… so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, and avoid the bullshit. But never, EVER, regret, because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-02 19:39:44
February 02 2011 19:37 GMT
#228
On February 02 2011 23:32 CCK wrote:
How long does the stream moderation process usually take?

EDIT: Sorry. You do not have to give a specific answer. But is the wait usually in terms of days or is it a month?


On January 23 2011 09:42 Harem wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2011 06:37 shsaint wrote:
Was anybody able the speed of this test the automated system, i wonder how long it takes to approve streams?

Honestly, it's pretty hard to give an exact number since it's just whenever Chill or I decide to check it.

Sometimes, there are only a few applications and other times, there are 23582835.


Page 10.

From my experience, I just checked the next day and it was set :3
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
CCK
Profile Joined March 2010
Sweden16 Posts
February 02 2011 23:09 GMT
#229
Yes. I just got approved. Thanks Chill/Harem for your time!
Nothing lasts forever… so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, and avoid the bullshit. But never, EVER, regret, because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted.
tQDanTe
Profile Joined January 2008
United States270 Posts
February 03 2011 17:51 GMT
#230
Ok I got a question I want to start a community stream like VTgaming has but for tQ, it would be different tQ users streaming different times of the day but on the same stream, so the stream will be live for most of the time.. How would I go about this do I need to create a 2nd team liquid account or?
UniqueKnowledge on PSN; Sup
.Aar
Profile Joined September 2010
2177 Posts
February 03 2011 20:13 GMT
#231
On February 04 2011 02:51 DanTe.tQ wrote:
Ok I got a question I want to start a community stream like VTgaming has but for tQ, it would be different tQ users streaming different times of the day but on the same stream, so the stream will be live for most of the time.. How would I go about this do I need to create a 2nd team liquid account or?


Go to your TL Stream Management page and click "Manage Users" under Stream Managers, then add the names of whoever you would like to have access (they would need to have TL accounts unless you want to just share your account with them). As for the stream itself, it would depend on the specific service, but the easiest way would probably be to just share the user/pass for it.
now run into the setting sun, and suffer, but don't mess up your hair.
Goodseed
Profile Joined December 2010
Korea (South)270 Posts
February 03 2011 22:19 GMT
#232
how do I check when I joined tl, so I can get my upload speed upgraded before then. I should have just requested the day I joined when they wasnt rules.
안녕하소~
Firkraag8
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden1006 Posts
February 03 2011 22:25 GMT
#233
On February 04 2011 07:19 Goodseed wrote:
how do I check when I joined tl, so I can get my upload speed upgraded before then. I should have just requested the day I joined when they wasnt rules.


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/profile.php?user=Goodseed
December 5th
Too weird to live, too rare to die.
CDRdude
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States5625 Posts
February 03 2011 22:25 GMT
#234
On February 04 2011 07:19 Goodseed wrote:
how do I check when I joined tl, so I can get my upload speed upgraded before then. I should have just requested the day I joined when they wasnt rules.

It's in your user profile:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/profile.php?user=Goodseed

In your case, your join date is the 5th of December 2010.
Force staff is the best item in the game.
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-03 22:26:51
February 03 2011 22:25 GMT
#235
Click "Profile" on any of your posts.

EDIT: I wonder if statistics can explain why 3 people reply at the same time after exactly 6 minutes.
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
February 03 2011 22:36 GMT
#236
I'm thinking of the Z score and probability, but I'm probably way off base.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
February 04 2011 03:30 GMT
#237
Is there any way to publicize my stream besides applying for it to be on here? Because I haven't been a member for 3 months yet . I was a longtime lurker and I want an exception.
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
February 04 2011 04:30 GMT
#238
On February 04 2011 12:30 sinani206 wrote:
Is there any way to publicize my stream besides applying for it to be on here? Because I haven't been a member for 3 months yet . I was a longtime lurker and I want an exception.


On January 19 2011 00:09 Chill wrote:
If you need to ask if you're an exception, then you're not. Please just wait it out.


Sorry :x
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
CingCoCo
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany20 Posts
February 04 2011 15:56 GMT
#239
Is it allowed and possible to put gifs into your stream description if its not in the first part which is shown in the streamlist on the TL main stream page?
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
February 04 2011 19:09 GMT
#240
On February 05 2011 00:56 CingCoCo wrote:
Is it allowed and possible to put gifs into your stream description if its not in the first part which is shown in the streamlist on the TL main stream page?


I don't see why not? What do you think (generally asking) :3?
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 51 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 567
ProTech147
BRAT_OK 84
Railgan 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1620
Shuttle 654
Dewaltoss 118
Trap 29
Bale 17
scan(afreeca) 12
Dota 2
420jenkins473
XaKoH 433
Counter-Strike
fl0m4158
Fnx 653
kRYSTAL_16
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4101
Liquid`Hasu553
Other Games
summit1g4349
Liquid`RaSZi1914
FrodaN788
B2W.Neo424
C9.Mang0164
ToD164
TKL 98
UpATreeSC81
RotterdaM79
QueenE66
Mew2King26
PPMD18
JuggernautJason14
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV227
BasetradeTV223
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 38
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2530
League of Legends
• TFBlade819
Other Games
• Shiphtur1322
• imaqtpie863
• WagamamaTV324
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 6m
Patches Events
20h 6m
The PondCast
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.