• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:38
CEST 05:38
KST 12:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6153 users

How to stream on TeamLiquid - Page 13

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 51 Next
1) Do NOT promote your own stream in this thread. You may create a separate thread to do so.
2) Do NOT post in this thread to request a streaming site / channel change.

Read the OP.
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
February 04 2011 19:25 GMT
#241
Just use your common sense, obviously a 5mb animated gif that breaks the page layout is not acceptable, a simple non-obtrusive animation is fine. We will remove anything that we deem to be inappropriate.
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
nomsayin
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States124 Posts
February 07 2011 04:55 GMT
#242
Not to hassle you guys, but is there a general time frame you have for approving streams?
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
February 07 2011 14:56 GMT
#243
On February 07 2011 13:55 nomsayin wrote:
Not to hassle you guys, but is there a general time frame you have for approving streams?


On January 23 2011 09:42 Harem wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2011 06:37 shsaint wrote:
Was anybody able the speed of this test the automated system, i wonder how long it takes to approve streams?

Honestly, it's pretty hard to give an exact number since it's just whenever Chill or I decide to check it.

Sometimes, there are only a few applications and other times, there are 23582835.


The time-frame is when they can.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
February 07 2011 15:08 GMT
#244
On February 07 2011 13:55 nomsayin wrote:
Not to hassle you guys, but is there a general time frame you have for approving streams?

Variable, but you don't even have an active application so I'm not sure why you ask.
Moderator
Quagmire
Profile Joined November 2010
Ireland50 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-07 18:02:47
February 07 2011 18:02 GMT
#245
been a member since november you think i could get my stream up?
Giggidy
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
February 07 2011 18:02 GMT
#246
On February 08 2011 03:02 Quagmire wrote:
where do u find out how long u have been a member, i would like to stream, i thought i was a member for longer than 3 months


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/profile.php?user=Quagmire

A couple more weeks.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Quagmire
Profile Joined November 2010
Ireland50 Posts
February 07 2011 18:06 GMT
#247
( no exceptions?
Giggidy
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
February 07 2011 18:07 GMT
#248
On February 08 2011 03:06 Quagmire wrote:
( no exceptions?


On January 19 2011 00:09 Chill wrote:
If you need to ask if you're an exception, then you're not. Please just wait it out.


You're not the first to ask.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
tbrown47
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1235 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-07 19:06:27
February 07 2011 18:31 GMT
#249
Is the 2 week inactivity rule the end-all rule to it becoming inactive?

I generally don't stream anything here unless its a Broodwar PL/OSL/MSL game that doesn't have a streamer atm, so sometimes I don't stream anything for 2 weeks.


edit:

Nvm, read the other 8 pages that I didn't read the first time :{
just here
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
February 07 2011 21:35 GMT
#250
Inactivity just hides your stream from the offline list, nothing more.
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
attenzionee
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany40 Posts
February 09 2011 13:00 GMT
#251
Hey guys,

i got an error when i want to request my stream:

"Unable to determine streaming service. Please make sure you entered a valid channel URL at a supported streaming site."

I posted "http://www.sc-streams.de/live/558" as my Stream Channel, is it wrong?!

Greetings
moppz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany34 Posts
February 09 2011 18:40 GMT
#252
hey!

can some one edit my livestream?

http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/moppz


want to change the stream url to this:

http://www.sc-streams.com/live/267

thx!


User was warned for this post
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
February 10 2011 02:47 GMT
#253
On February 10 2011 03:40 moppz wrote:
hey!

can some one edit my livestream?

http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/moppz


want to change the stream url to this:

http://www.sc-streams.com/live/267

thx!


http://www.teamliquid.net/video/newstream.php
Use the form/bot here.

Do NOT post in this thread to request a streaming site / channel change, read the OP!


Please read, I'd hate for you to get warned about something blatantly in red.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
February 10 2011 02:48 GMT
#254
On February 09 2011 22:00 attenzionee wrote:
Hey guys,

i got an error when i want to request my stream:

"Unable to determine streaming service. Please make sure you entered a valid channel URL at a supported streaming site."

I posted "http://www.sc-streams.de/live/558" as my Stream Channel, is it wrong?!

Greetings


http://www.sc-streams.com/live/558

Here you go :3 You must change .de to .com for it to be recognized.
If you stream your game in another language or your stream is targeted towards a language different than English, there will be an option, when your stream is registered, to set what language your stream is or will be.

Hope that helps!
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
attenzionee
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany40 Posts
February 10 2011 08:27 GMT
#255
thanks alot Torte!

GutsSC2
Profile Joined October 2010
United States45 Posts
February 10 2011 10:00 GMT
#256
Eh, from what I say in my profile, I've been a member for about 4 months. I had a valid link to my streaming page on Justintv. I can assure that Starcraft 2 is not offensive material and I'm sure you all know this as well. My description was pretty... Well, descriptive. Basically just said that I was a Platinum Zerg player who would be climbing into Master league eventually.

But the thing that got me in the message that said I was rejected, was that it said I possibly hadn't contributed enough. That confused me. I didn't see anything in the requirements about needing to contribute to the forums. My only guess is that there is a certain number of posts that need to be made in order to be accepted, but you don't want to say so that you'll avoid stupid folks spamming or whatever nonsense in threads.

It's a real shame that I got rejected, because I plan on streaming every single night and it really encourages me to play when people are watching me. I know there isn't anything you folks can do about it, but I suppose I'm just a bit depressed and felt the need to vent about it slightly.
Hnnnng
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
February 10 2011 16:26 GMT
#257
On February 10 2011 19:00 Maelthorn wrote:
Eh, from what I say in my profile, I've been a member for about 4 months. I had a valid link to my streaming page on Justintv. I can assure that Starcraft 2 is not offensive material and I'm sure you all know this as well. My description was pretty... Well, descriptive. Basically just said that I was a Platinum Zerg player who would be climbing into Master league eventually.

But the thing that got me in the message that said I was rejected, was that it said I possibly hadn't contributed enough. That confused me. I didn't see anything in the requirements about needing to contribute to the forums. My only guess is that there is a certain number of posts that need to be made in order to be accepted, but you don't want to say so that you'll avoid stupid folks spamming or whatever nonsense in threads.

It's a real shame that I got rejected, because I plan on streaming every single night and it really encourages me to play when people are watching me. I know there isn't anything you folks can do about it, but I suppose I'm just a bit depressed and felt the need to vent about it slightly.


Just because you're rejected doesn't mean you can't reapply in the near future.
Keep posting valid material. Think of it as a double-hitter. You post more, you get your name out and then when you stream, more people will recognize you from the forums and thus will tune into your stream!
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
February 10 2011 16:55 GMT
#258
On February 10 2011 19:00 Maelthorn wrote:
Eh, from what I say in my profile, I've been a member for about 4 months. I had a valid link to my streaming page on Justintv. I can assure that Starcraft 2 is not offensive material and I'm sure you all know this as well. My description was pretty... Well, descriptive. Basically just said that I was a Platinum Zerg player who would be climbing into Master league eventually.

But the thing that got me in the message that said I was rejected, was that it said I possibly hadn't contributed enough. That confused me. I didn't see anything in the requirements about needing to contribute to the forums. My only guess is that there is a certain number of posts that need to be made in order to be accepted, but you don't want to say so that you'll avoid stupid folks spamming or whatever nonsense in threads.

It's a real shame that I got rejected, because I plan on streaming every single night and it really encourages me to play when people are watching me. I know there isn't anything you folks can do about it, but I suppose I'm just a bit depressed and felt the need to vent about it slightly.

You were rejected for making this garbage streaming thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=191851

Seems like an open and shut case I don't know why you wrote three paragraphs about it.
Moderator
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-10 17:07:26
February 10 2011 17:07 GMT
#259
Now I look like an optimistic dope.

In any case, make your stream first, then make a topic and use the same form to associate the two (just adding something useful).

Damn, that other guy got warned
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
GutsSC2
Profile Joined October 2010
United States45 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-12 09:34:26
February 12 2011 09:33 GMT
#260
On February 11 2011 01:55 Chill wrote:
You were rejected for making this garbage streaming thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=191851

Seems like an open and shut case I don't know why you wrote three paragraphs about it.

I understand completely.

The professionalism of the TL forums escaped my mind for the moment.

On February 11 2011 01:26 Torte de Lini wrote:
Just because you're rejected doesn't mean you can't reapply in the near future.
Keep posting valid material. Think of it as a double-hitter. You post more, you get your name out and then when you stream, more people will recognize you from the forums and thus will tune into your stream!

Your kind words are appreciated.
Hnnnng
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 51 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft533
RuFF_SC2 205
ViBE104
Nina 77
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4673
GuemChi 1247
Terrorterran 94
910 76
NaDa 30
Bale 28
Leta 22
Dota 2
monkeys_forever451
Counter-Strike
taco 551
minikerr18
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1073
Other Games
summit1g6977
JimRising 597
C9.Mang0250
Trikslyr44
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick768
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP117
• Hupsaiya 114
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo1034
• Stunt309
Other Games
• Shiphtur548
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
12h 22m
The PondCast
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 18h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.