• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:54
CEST 21:54
KST 04:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8833 users

How to stream on TeamLiquid - Page 11

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 51 Next
1) Do NOT promote your own stream in this thread. You may create a separate thread to do so.
2) Do NOT post in this thread to request a streaming site / channel change.

Read the OP.
Craton
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States17303 Posts
January 29 2011 00:23 GMT
#201
On January 29 2011 06:24 Craton wrote:
Have there been issues with the ustream api, recently?

I've been marked offline 4-5 times in the past few times while still online.

Make that 9 =/

Should I post about this in website feedback? My stream wont stop getting marked offline.
twitch.tv/cratonz
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-29 00:52:45
January 29 2011 00:51 GMT
#202
On January 29 2011 09:23 Craton wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2011 06:24 Craton wrote:
Have there been issues with the ustream api, recently?

I've been marked offline 4-5 times in the past few times while still online.

Make that 9 =/

Should I post about this in website feedback? My stream wont stop getting marked offline.


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=188513

You're not alone.
Post in there to show that the problem is consistent with everyone else.

Given some big name streamers are having problems, I'm sure this will raise more awareness!
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
January 29 2011 00:51 GMT
#203
On January 29 2011 08:25 Hendeca wrote:
Because of problems with Livestream, I've switched over to Ustream. The new URL is http://www.ustream.tv/channel/hendecasc

Not sure if I needed to post this here, but just wanted to make sure it was changed. Thanks!


http://www.teamliquid.net/video/newstream.php

Use the form :3 It'll do it automatically for you.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Hendeca
Profile Joined September 2010
United States23 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-29 01:23:04
January 29 2011 01:20 GMT
#204
On January 29 2011 09:51 Torte de Lini wrote:
Not sure if I needed to post this here, but just wanted to make sure it was changed. Thanks!
http://www.teamliquid.net/video/newstream.php

Use the form :3 It'll do it automatically for you.


Hmm, I tried that to no avail. I entered the new stream URL and got a screen that says:

To have your stream listed on TL, you must meet the following requirements:

* You must be a member of TL for at least three months.
* Your stream must be hosted on livestream.com, ustream.tv, own3d.tv, xfire.com, justin.tv or sc-streams.com.

Stream Application
Your stream application is currently pending moderator review.

however, I've been a member of TL for more than three months and my stream is hosted on ustream.tv, so I'm not sure what the problem is. Maybe I entered the stream URL incorrectly...
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
January 29 2011 02:00 GMT
#205
The url I gave you should already have your previous stream in the box, that's where you just add your new stream and submit.

I've provided an image on how mine looks like: [image loading]

If this isn't how it looks like, then it looks like the bot is being a bit buggy (ustream streams are giving it problems today oddly). I see your previous livestream stream is on the TL Listing of Streams, so it's odd that your application is currently pending moderator review.

Wait for a staff member to jump in and see what's up. Sorry ;x
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Hendeca
Profile Joined September 2010
United States23 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-29 02:12:14
January 29 2011 02:11 GMT
#206
On January 29 2011 11:00 Torte de Lini wrote:

If this isn't how it looks like, then it looks like the bot is being a bit buggy (ustream streams are giving it problems today oddly). I see your previous livestream stream is on the TL Listing of Streams, so it's odd that your application is currently pending moderator review.

Wait for a staff member to jump in and see what's up. Sorry ;x


Yeah something's definitely up, I don't have either text box at the bottom of my page. Only the message about the stream being reviewed by a moderator :\

Well hopefully it'll get cleared up soon, cause I'm ready to stream! Woo! Thanks for your help!
Zerker
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada201 Posts
January 29 2011 03:46 GMT
#207
Hi, I'm trying to stream but the TL keeps putting me offline. I was wondering what the reason could be? It's not giving me a message in my inbox, it just keeps placing me offline. Thanks~
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
January 29 2011 09:30 GMT
#208
On January 29 2011 12:46 Zerker wrote:
Hi, I'm trying to stream but the TL keeps putting me offline. I was wondering what the reason could be? It's not giving me a message in my inbox, it just keeps placing me offline. Thanks~


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=188513

Here you go.
It's a common problem among many ustream users.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
LovE-
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1963 Posts
January 29 2011 21:38 GMT
#209
I'm sorry but I recently just switched my stream to own3d.tv and it quit working for me. Can I get it switched back to

www.livestream.com/lovez33k

thank you and sorry again

User was warned for this post
LovE.311 (NA) || @LovE_Sc2
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
January 30 2011 05:50 GMT
#210
On January 30 2011 06:38 LovE-z33k wrote:
I'm sorry but I recently just switched my stream to own3d.tv and it quit working for me. Can I get it switched back to

www.livestream.com/lovez33k

thank you and sorry again


http://www.teamliquid.net/video/newstream.php

The bot feeds off your apologies.
Just switch it using the form provided in the URL above.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
January 30 2011 06:42 GMT
#211
On January 29 2011 07:10 Tester wrote:
Does Stream Managers - Manage Users really work? Because I added other users with full control. Stream options don't appear.

Yes, they do not get any special link or anything though unless they also have their own stream. They can access the feature via the stream control panel.
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
After7days
Profile Joined December 2009
Denmark52 Posts
January 31 2011 12:43 GMT
#212
Was wondering if it was possible to get an "other language" option in the stream profile, for the Scandinavian countries and many other
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
January 31 2011 15:43 GMT
#213
On January 31 2011 21:43 After7days wrote:
Was wondering if it was possible to get an "other language" option in the stream profile, for the Scandinavian countries and many other


When your stream is registered, you can set the language profile to German, English, French, Finnish or Polish.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
inimenesc
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Estonia374 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-31 20:58:54
January 31 2011 20:54 GMT
#214
Is there possible to get stream up before that 3 months? Waiting is the worse thing in the world.
"When game is going full retard, you can only go with it. If you start going against it, if you start going half retard, you´re fucking done for." -n0tail 2014
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
January 31 2011 21:03 GMT
#215
On February 01 2011 05:54 inimenesc wrote:
Is there possible to get stream up before that 3 months? Waiting is the worse thing in the world.


On January 19 2011 00:09 Chill wrote:
If you need to ask if you're an exception, then you're not. Please just wait it out.


Sorry champ ): I don't think so. I know the feeling, I want my auto-report button so bad~
Just gotta man up and chill (haha, see what I did there?)
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
MasterReY
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Germany2708 Posts
January 31 2011 23:35 GMT
#216
Is it possible to add an associated thread to my streampage later after i got accepted or do i have to make one now when i want to submit my application?

https://www.twitch.tv/MasterReY/ ~ Biggest Reach fan on TL.net (Don't even dare to mention LR now) ~ R.I.P Violet ~ Developer of SCRChart
TL+ Member
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-31 23:38:23
January 31 2011 23:37 GMT
#217
On February 01 2011 08:35 MasterReY wrote:
Is it possible to add an associated thread to my streampage later after i got accepted or do i have to make one now when i want to submit my application?



I asked this question too when I first applied.

Make it in the Starcraft 2 General Section, then use the application here: http://www.teamliquid.net/video/newstream.php to associate the topic with your stream's mainpage~
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
MasterReY
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Germany2708 Posts
January 31 2011 23:41 GMT
#218
On February 01 2011 08:37 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2011 08:35 MasterReY wrote:
Is it possible to add an associated thread to my streampage later after i got accepted or do i have to make one now when i want to submit my application?



I asked this question too when I first applied.

Make it in the Starcraft 2 General Section, then use the application here: http://www.teamliquid.net/video/newstream.php to associate the topic with your stream's mainpage~


Yeah i know that but i want to know if i can just apply for the stream now and add a thread LATER(like 1 week after it got accepted).
https://www.twitch.tv/MasterReY/ ~ Biggest Reach fan on TL.net (Don't even dare to mention LR now) ~ R.I.P Violet ~ Developer of SCRChart
TL+ Member
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
January 31 2011 23:47 GMT
#219
On February 01 2011 08:41 MasterReY wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2011 08:37 Torte de Lini wrote:
On February 01 2011 08:35 MasterReY wrote:
Is it possible to add an associated thread to my streampage later after i got accepted or do i have to make one now when i want to submit my application?



I asked this question too when I first applied.

Make it in the Starcraft 2 General Section, then use the application here: http://www.teamliquid.net/video/newstream.php to associate the topic with your stream's mainpage~


Yeah i know that but i want to know if i can just apply for the stream now and add a thread LATER(like 1 week after it got accepted).


I don't see why not.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
inimenesc
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Estonia374 Posts
February 01 2011 15:49 GMT
#220
+ Show Spoiler +
On February 01 2011 06:03 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2011 05:54 inimenesc wrote:
Is there possible to get stream up before that 3 months? Waiting is the worse thing in the world.


Show nested quote +
On January 19 2011 00:09 Chill wrote:
If you need to ask if you're an exception, then you're not. Please just wait it out.


Sorry champ ): I don't think so. I know the feeling, I want my auto-report button so bad~
Just gotta man up and chill (haha, see what I did there?)

My first question was dumber :/, but yeah waiting is the devil for me.
"When game is going full retard, you can only go with it. If you start going against it, if you start going half retard, you´re fucking done for." -n0tail 2014
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 51 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 567
ProTech147
BRAT_OK 84
Railgan 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1620
Shuttle 654
Dewaltoss 118
Trap 29
Bale 17
scan(afreeca) 12
Dota 2
420jenkins473
XaKoH 433
Counter-Strike
fl0m4158
Fnx 653
kRYSTAL_16
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4101
Liquid`Hasu553
Other Games
summit1g4349
Liquid`RaSZi1914
FrodaN788
B2W.Neo424
C9.Mang0164
ToD164
TKL 98
UpATreeSC81
RotterdaM79
QueenE66
Mew2King26
PPMD18
JuggernautJason14
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV227
BasetradeTV223
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 38
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2530
League of Legends
• TFBlade819
Other Games
• Shiphtur1322
• imaqtpie863
• WagamamaTV324
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 6m
Patches Events
20h 6m
The PondCast
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.