• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:48
CEST 21:48
KST 04:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8530 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 991

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 989 990 991 992 993 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
Alejandrisha
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6566 Posts
April 29 2012 02:14 GMT
#19801
On April 28 2012 01:25 NrGmonk wrote:
New banling reporting for duty. Expect a lot more hilarious bans from the strategy forums.

User was warned for this post

Jokes~

grats dood ^^
get rich or die mining
TL+ Member
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
April 29 2012 02:14 GMT
#19802
On April 29 2012 11:09 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2012 11:04 TheToast wrote:
On April 29 2012 10:56 Jisall wrote:
On April 29 2012 10:53 TheToast wrote:
On April 29 2012 10:36 Jisall wrote:
On April 29 2012 10:28 JingleHell wrote:
So I'm noticing a trend, but I'm not sure I feel like doing the research to back it up, so I'm just going to pull statistics out of my ass instead. It will sound cooler that way anyways.

As it turns out, a lot of TL users are eagerly anticipating the amusement of watching the page 1k of the ABL thread snipes and bans. Countless (as in, I didn't count, not as in I couldn't) users have martyred in the effort of spurring the discussion to those lofty heights.

However, there is a nearly perfect (with a ~100% potential margin of error) inverse ratio of new bans to discussion in the ABL Thread. After exhaustive research (well, research I didn't do because I was exhausted, close enough), I have determined that in every case (that I can recall off the top of my head, and my memory sucks), the ABL Thread seems to turn into a filler/offtopic thread used when people are NOT getting banned.

In recent history, we can blame this on TheToast, as there is a definite statistically relevant causal link between him being temped and the visible rise of bread puns. We can also blame motbob, as we know he likes to run over people's dogs, and then laugh when they get banned for speaking out against his evil canine genocide.


Are you asking TheToast to take one for the good of the community??


Then I would miss page 1000....

On April 29 2012 10:50 Jisall wrote:
On April 29 2012 10:40 JingleHell wrote:
On April 29 2012 10:36 Jisall wrote:
On April 29 2012 10:28 JingleHell wrote:
So I'm noticing a trend, but I'm not sure I feel like doing the research to back it up, so I'm just going to pull statistics out of my ass instead. It will sound cooler that way anyways.

As it turns out, a lot of TL users are eagerly anticipating the amusement of watching the page 1k of the ABL thread snipes and bans. Countless (as in, I didn't count, not as in I couldn't) users have martyred in the effort of spurring the discussion to those lofty heights.

However, there is a nearly perfect (with a ~100% potential margin of error) inverse ratio of new bans to discussion in the ABL Thread. After exhaustive research (well, research I didn't do because I was exhausted, close enough), I have determined that in every case (that I can recall off the top of my head, and my memory sucks), the ABL Thread seems to turn into a filler/offtopic thread used when people are NOT getting banned.

In recent history, we can blame this on TheToast, as there is a definite statistically relevant causal link between him being temped and the visible rise of bread puns. We can also blame motbob, as we know he likes to run over people's dogs, and then laugh when they get banned for speaking out against his evil canine genocide.


Are you asking TheToast to take one for the good of the community??


Don't put words in my mouth. I'm clearly telling motbob not to join PETA.


Darn, I was looking forward to saying he got burnt...

On a side note we are closing in Gentlemen.


This moves so slowly on weekends, bleh! Oh well, my post is almost ready. Apparently some people missed ETT's and Motbob's promise to temp anyone who posts on page 1000. (I have no idea how you missed that, lol) So just a heads up to anyone who didn't read the last few pages.....


Oh I have my plans for that page >.

I hope when i get back from the bar we will start having our stakeout to snipe one of the 20 posts.

Edit: I just had a thought. What if the mod's close this thread and spam images to take over the page, thus resulting in a mass mod self-bans. TL would be under seige of trolls for 2 days.


I don't think it's going to happen tonight. Still got like 9 pages to go, which is 180 posts. Maybe if we're lucky it will happen tomorrow. But I've got my post in a .txt file, I'll be ready whenever it happens :D


If you want, I could make a post saying "Sucking at SC2 is imbalanced" in the thread before I go to bed. Hell, I might do it page 999 just for shits and giggles.


No no no, the post would have to say "SC2 better than BW, and MKP is the first SC2 bonjwa". That would do it.


grackaddict was just banned by iamke55.

That account was created on 2012-01-02 16:33:24 and had 5 posts.

Reason: troll


The grack addict must be in withdrawal as of late.... Lol I love the username though.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Jisall
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2054 Posts
April 29 2012 02:27 GMT
#19803
On April 29 2012 11:14 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2012 11:09 JingleHell wrote:
On April 29 2012 11:04 TheToast wrote:
On April 29 2012 10:56 Jisall wrote:
On April 29 2012 10:53 TheToast wrote:
On April 29 2012 10:36 Jisall wrote:
On April 29 2012 10:28 JingleHell wrote:
So I'm noticing a trend, but I'm not sure I feel like doing the research to back it up, so I'm just going to pull statistics out of my ass instead. It will sound cooler that way anyways.

As it turns out, a lot of TL users are eagerly anticipating the amusement of watching the page 1k of the ABL thread snipes and bans. Countless (as in, I didn't count, not as in I couldn't) users have martyred in the effort of spurring the discussion to those lofty heights.

However, there is a nearly perfect (with a ~100% potential margin of error) inverse ratio of new bans to discussion in the ABL Thread. After exhaustive research (well, research I didn't do because I was exhausted, close enough), I have determined that in every case (that I can recall off the top of my head, and my memory sucks), the ABL Thread seems to turn into a filler/offtopic thread used when people are NOT getting banned.

In recent history, we can blame this on TheToast, as there is a definite statistically relevant causal link between him being temped and the visible rise of bread puns. We can also blame motbob, as we know he likes to run over people's dogs, and then laugh when they get banned for speaking out against his evil canine genocide.


Are you asking TheToast to take one for the good of the community??


Then I would miss page 1000....

On April 29 2012 10:50 Jisall wrote:
On April 29 2012 10:40 JingleHell wrote:
On April 29 2012 10:36 Jisall wrote:
On April 29 2012 10:28 JingleHell wrote:
So I'm noticing a trend, but I'm not sure I feel like doing the research to back it up, so I'm just going to pull statistics out of my ass instead. It will sound cooler that way anyways.

As it turns out, a lot of TL users are eagerly anticipating the amusement of watching the page 1k of the ABL thread snipes and bans. Countless (as in, I didn't count, not as in I couldn't) users have martyred in the effort of spurring the discussion to those lofty heights.

However, there is a nearly perfect (with a ~100% potential margin of error) inverse ratio of new bans to discussion in the ABL Thread. After exhaustive research (well, research I didn't do because I was exhausted, close enough), I have determined that in every case (that I can recall off the top of my head, and my memory sucks), the ABL Thread seems to turn into a filler/offtopic thread used when people are NOT getting banned.

In recent history, we can blame this on TheToast, as there is a definite statistically relevant causal link between him being temped and the visible rise of bread puns. We can also blame motbob, as we know he likes to run over people's dogs, and then laugh when they get banned for speaking out against his evil canine genocide.


Are you asking TheToast to take one for the good of the community??


Don't put words in my mouth. I'm clearly telling motbob not to join PETA.


Darn, I was looking forward to saying he got burnt...

On a side note we are closing in Gentlemen.


This moves so slowly on weekends, bleh! Oh well, my post is almost ready. Apparently some people missed ETT's and Motbob's promise to temp anyone who posts on page 1000. (I have no idea how you missed that, lol) So just a heads up to anyone who didn't read the last few pages.....


Oh I have my plans for that page >.

I hope when i get back from the bar we will start having our stakeout to snipe one of the 20 posts.

Edit: I just had a thought. What if the mod's close this thread and spam images to take over the page, thus resulting in a mass mod self-bans. TL would be under seige of trolls for 2 days.


I don't think it's going to happen tonight. Still got like 9 pages to go, which is 180 posts. Maybe if we're lucky it will happen tomorrow. But I've got my post in a .txt file, I'll be ready whenever it happens :D


If you want, I could make a post saying "Sucking at SC2 is imbalanced" in the thread before I go to bed. Hell, I might do it page 999 just for shits and giggles.


No no no, the post would have to say "SC2 better than BW, and MKP is the first SC2 bonjwa". That would do it.


I I would go with IdrA instead of MKP. Talk about a flame-fest. That thread would be a troll trap. All the mods would be able to go in and use buckshot.
Monk: Because being a badass is more fun then playing a dude wearing a scarf.. ... Ite fuck it, Witch Doctor cuz I like killing stuff in a timely mannor.
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
April 29 2012 02:31 GMT
#19804
On April 29 2012 11:14 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2012 11:09 JingleHell wrote:
On April 29 2012 11:04 TheToast wrote:
On April 29 2012 10:56 Jisall wrote:
On April 29 2012 10:53 TheToast wrote:
On April 29 2012 10:36 Jisall wrote:
On April 29 2012 10:28 JingleHell wrote:
So I'm noticing a trend, but I'm not sure I feel like doing the research to back it up, so I'm just going to pull statistics out of my ass instead. It will sound cooler that way anyways.

As it turns out, a lot of TL users are eagerly anticipating the amusement of watching the page 1k of the ABL thread snipes and bans. Countless (as in, I didn't count, not as in I couldn't) users have martyred in the effort of spurring the discussion to those lofty heights.

However, there is a nearly perfect (with a ~100% potential margin of error) inverse ratio of new bans to discussion in the ABL Thread. After exhaustive research (well, research I didn't do because I was exhausted, close enough), I have determined that in every case (that I can recall off the top of my head, and my memory sucks), the ABL Thread seems to turn into a filler/offtopic thread used when people are NOT getting banned.

In recent history, we can blame this on TheToast, as there is a definite statistically relevant causal link between him being temped and the visible rise of bread puns. We can also blame motbob, as we know he likes to run over people's dogs, and then laugh when they get banned for speaking out against his evil canine genocide.


Are you asking TheToast to take one for the good of the community??


Then I would miss page 1000....

On April 29 2012 10:50 Jisall wrote:
On April 29 2012 10:40 JingleHell wrote:
On April 29 2012 10:36 Jisall wrote:
On April 29 2012 10:28 JingleHell wrote:
So I'm noticing a trend, but I'm not sure I feel like doing the research to back it up, so I'm just going to pull statistics out of my ass instead. It will sound cooler that way anyways.

As it turns out, a lot of TL users are eagerly anticipating the amusement of watching the page 1k of the ABL thread snipes and bans. Countless (as in, I didn't count, not as in I couldn't) users have martyred in the effort of spurring the discussion to those lofty heights.

However, there is a nearly perfect (with a ~100% potential margin of error) inverse ratio of new bans to discussion in the ABL Thread. After exhaustive research (well, research I didn't do because I was exhausted, close enough), I have determined that in every case (that I can recall off the top of my head, and my memory sucks), the ABL Thread seems to turn into a filler/offtopic thread used when people are NOT getting banned.

In recent history, we can blame this on TheToast, as there is a definite statistically relevant causal link between him being temped and the visible rise of bread puns. We can also blame motbob, as we know he likes to run over people's dogs, and then laugh when they get banned for speaking out against his evil canine genocide.


Are you asking TheToast to take one for the good of the community??


Don't put words in my mouth. I'm clearly telling motbob not to join PETA.


Darn, I was looking forward to saying he got burnt...

On a side note we are closing in Gentlemen.


This moves so slowly on weekends, bleh! Oh well, my post is almost ready. Apparently some people missed ETT's and Motbob's promise to temp anyone who posts on page 1000. (I have no idea how you missed that, lol) So just a heads up to anyone who didn't read the last few pages.....


Oh I have my plans for that page >.

I hope when i get back from the bar we will start having our stakeout to snipe one of the 20 posts.

Edit: I just had a thought. What if the mod's close this thread and spam images to take over the page, thus resulting in a mass mod self-bans. TL would be under seige of trolls for 2 days.


I don't think it's going to happen tonight. Still got like 9 pages to go, which is 180 posts. Maybe if we're lucky it will happen tomorrow. But I've got my post in a .txt file, I'll be ready whenever it happens :D


If you want, I could make a post saying "Sucking at SC2 is imbalanced" in the thread before I go to bed. Hell, I might do it page 999 just for shits and giggles.


No no no, the post would have to say "SC2 better than BW, and MKP is the first SC2 bonjwa". That would do it.



I wasn't looking for a post to get myself banned, I just know how people react when a Bronze says anything besides "I magically played better than myself and got instantly promoted to GM". The hatred spewing forth would fill the thread to page 1k quite quickly.
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-29 02:55:05
April 29 2012 02:54 GMT
#19805
On April 29 2012 11:31 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2012 11:14 TheToast wrote:
On April 29 2012 11:09 JingleHell wrote:
On April 29 2012 11:04 TheToast wrote:
On April 29 2012 10:56 Jisall wrote:
On April 29 2012 10:53 TheToast wrote:
On April 29 2012 10:36 Jisall wrote:
On April 29 2012 10:28 JingleHell wrote:
So I'm noticing a trend, but I'm not sure I feel like doing the research to back it up, so I'm just going to pull statistics out of my ass instead. It will sound cooler that way anyways.

As it turns out, a lot of TL users are eagerly anticipating the amusement of watching the page 1k of the ABL thread snipes and bans. Countless (as in, I didn't count, not as in I couldn't) users have martyred in the effort of spurring the discussion to those lofty heights.

However, there is a nearly perfect (with a ~100% potential margin of error) inverse ratio of new bans to discussion in the ABL Thread. After exhaustive research (well, research I didn't do because I was exhausted, close enough), I have determined that in every case (that I can recall off the top of my head, and my memory sucks), the ABL Thread seems to turn into a filler/offtopic thread used when people are NOT getting banned.

In recent history, we can blame this on TheToast, as there is a definite statistically relevant causal link between him being temped and the visible rise of bread puns. We can also blame motbob, as we know he likes to run over people's dogs, and then laugh when they get banned for speaking out against his evil canine genocide.


Are you asking TheToast to take one for the good of the community??




Then I would miss page 1000....

On April 29 2012 10:50 Jisall wrote:
On April 29 2012 10:40 JingleHell wrote:
On April 29 2012 10:36 Jisall wrote:
On April 29 2012 10:28 JingleHell wrote:
So I'm noticing a trend, but I'm not sure I feel like doing the research to back it up, so I'm just going to pull statistics out of my ass instead. It will sound cooler that way anyways.

As it turns out, a lot of TL users are eagerly anticipating the amusement of watching the page 1k of the ABL thread snipes and bans. Countless (as in, I didn't count, not as in I couldn't) users have martyred in the effort of spurring the discussion to those lofty heights.

However, there is a nearly perfect (with a ~100% potential margin of error) inverse ratio of new bans to discussion in the ABL Thread. After exhaustive research (well, research I didn't do because I was exhausted, close enough), I have determined that in every case (that I can recall off the top of my head, and my memory sucks), the ABL Thread seems to turn into a filler/offtopic thread used when people are NOT getting banned.

In recent history, we can blame this on TheToast, as there is a definite statistically relevant causal link between him being temped and the visible rise of bread puns. We can also blame motbob, as we know he likes to run over people's dogs, and then laugh when they get banned for speaking out against his evil canine genocide.


Are you asking TheToast to take one for the good of the community??


Don't put words in my mouth. I'm clearly telling motbob not to join PETA.


Darn, I was looking forward to saying he got burnt...

On a side note we are closing in Gentlemen.


This moves so slowly on weekends, bleh! Oh well, my post is almost ready. Apparently some people missed ETT's and Motbob's promise to temp anyone who posts on page 1000. (I have no idea how you missed that, lol) So just a heads up to anyone who didn't read the last few pages.....


Oh I have my plans for that page >.

I hope when i get back from the bar we will start having our stakeout to snipe one of the 20 posts.

Edit: I just had a thought. What if the mod's close this thread and spam images to take over the page, thus resulting in a mass mod self-bans. TL would be under seige of trolls for 2 days.


I don't think it's going to happen tonight. Still got like 9 pages to go, which is 180 posts. Maybe if we're lucky it will happen tomorrow. But I've got my post in a .txt file, I'll be ready whenever it happens :D


If you want, I could make a post saying "Sucking at SC2 is imbalanced" in the thread before I go to bed. Hell, I might do it page 999 just for shits and giggles.


No no no, the post would have to say "SC2 better than BW, and MKP is the first SC2 bonjwa". That would do it.



I wasn't looking for a post to get myself banned, I just know how people react when a Bronze says anything besides "I magically played better than myself and got instantly promoted to GM". The hatred spewing forth would fill the thread to page 1k quite quickly.


Lol, are you still going on about your blog? Let it go haha. Otherwise you're going to be the TB of Tech support and go all postal on some guy criticizing your rig.

-edit: Nyovne ban sighted!
tacoWTF was just banned by Nyovne.

That account was created on 2012-04-29 09:21:31 and had 0 posts.

Reason: Previously banned user.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
April 29 2012 02:55 GMT
#19806
Fun fact: TheToast has about 740 posts in this thread.
ModeratorGood content always wins.
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
April 29 2012 03:06 GMT
#19807
teamhozac was just temp banned for 2 days by heyoka.

That account was created on 2012-04-08 00:13:36 and had 105 posts.

Reason: Over the line.


All I can think of is The Big Lebowski...OVER THE LINE!!
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
April 29 2012 03:06 GMT
#19808
On April 29 2012 11:54 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2012 11:31 JingleHell wrote:
On April 29 2012 11:14 TheToast wrote:
On April 29 2012 11:09 JingleHell wrote:
On April 29 2012 11:04 TheToast wrote:
On April 29 2012 10:56 Jisall wrote:
On April 29 2012 10:53 TheToast wrote:
On April 29 2012 10:36 Jisall wrote:
On April 29 2012 10:28 JingleHell wrote:
So I'm noticing a trend, but I'm not sure I feel like doing the research to back it up, so I'm just going to pull statistics out of my ass instead. It will sound cooler that way anyways.

As it turns out, a lot of TL users are eagerly anticipating the amusement of watching the page 1k of the ABL thread snipes and bans. Countless (as in, I didn't count, not as in I couldn't) users have martyred in the effort of spurring the discussion to those lofty heights.

However, there is a nearly perfect (with a ~100% potential margin of error) inverse ratio of new bans to discussion in the ABL Thread. After exhaustive research (well, research I didn't do because I was exhausted, close enough), I have determined that in every case (that I can recall off the top of my head, and my memory sucks), the ABL Thread seems to turn into a filler/offtopic thread used when people are NOT getting banned.

In recent history, we can blame this on TheToast, as there is a definite statistically relevant causal link between him being temped and the visible rise of bread puns. We can also blame motbob, as we know he likes to run over people's dogs, and then laugh when they get banned for speaking out against his evil canine genocide.


Are you asking TheToast to take one for the good of the community??




Then I would miss page 1000....

On April 29 2012 10:50 Jisall wrote:
On April 29 2012 10:40 JingleHell wrote:
On April 29 2012 10:36 Jisall wrote:
[quote]

Are you asking TheToast to take one for the good of the community??


Don't put words in my mouth. I'm clearly telling motbob not to join PETA.


Darn, I was looking forward to saying he got burnt...

On a side note we are closing in Gentlemen.


This moves so slowly on weekends, bleh! Oh well, my post is almost ready. Apparently some people missed ETT's and Motbob's promise to temp anyone who posts on page 1000. (I have no idea how you missed that, lol) So just a heads up to anyone who didn't read the last few pages.....


Oh I have my plans for that page >.

I hope when i get back from the bar we will start having our stakeout to snipe one of the 20 posts.

Edit: I just had a thought. What if the mod's close this thread and spam images to take over the page, thus resulting in a mass mod self-bans. TL would be under seige of trolls for 2 days.


I don't think it's going to happen tonight. Still got like 9 pages to go, which is 180 posts. Maybe if we're lucky it will happen tomorrow. But I've got my post in a .txt file, I'll be ready whenever it happens :D


If you want, I could make a post saying "Sucking at SC2 is imbalanced" in the thread before I go to bed. Hell, I might do it page 999 just for shits and giggles.


No no no, the post would have to say "SC2 better than BW, and MKP is the first SC2 bonjwa". That would do it.



I wasn't looking for a post to get myself banned, I just know how people react when a Bronze says anything besides "I magically played better than myself and got instantly promoted to GM". The hatred spewing forth would fill the thread to page 1k quite quickly.


Lol, are you still going on about your blog? Let it go haha. Otherwise you're going to be the TB of Tech support and go all postal on some guy criticizing your rig.

-edit: Nyovne ban sighted!
Show nested quote +
tacoWTF was just banned by Nyovne.

That account was created on 2012-04-29 09:21:31 and had 0 posts.

Reason: Previously banned user.


Nah, because the only negative shit people say about my rig is either uninformed, like the guy who attacked my PSU for being insufficient (oops, my PC is still on), or the people who comment on my cable management (In a LBA, where the airflow isn't front/back where those cables would be in the way), or it's about things I made informed decisions on spending money inefficiently so I'd have a rig I could dick around with. Which doesn't offend me, because it was a conscious decision for funsies, rather than ignorance.
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-29 03:29:11
April 29 2012 03:28 GMT
#19809
On April 29 2012 11:55 motbob wrote:
Fun fact: TheToast has about 740 posts in this thread.


LOL!!!

Well that's only like 25% of my posts, hahaha.

In other news, the page 1000 post is almost done. Very very epic. It's even got pony related ban memes.

-edit: just realized I spend like 5 hours working on it, O.o
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
April 29 2012 03:29 GMT
#19810
On April 29 2012 12:28 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2012 11:55 motbob wrote:
Fun fact: TheToast has about 740 posts in this thread.


LOL!!!

Well that's only like 25% of my posts, hahaha.

In other news, the page 1000 post is almost done. Very very epic. It's even got pony related ban memes.

-edit: just realized I spend like 5 hours working on it, O.o


I am excited. It better be worth that ban. How long of a ban are you aiming for for this?
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-29 03:30:54
April 29 2012 03:30 GMT
#19811
On April 29 2012 12:29 TheAmazombie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2012 12:28 TheToast wrote:
On April 29 2012 11:55 motbob wrote:
Fun fact: TheToast has about 740 posts in this thread.


LOL!!!

Well that's only like 25% of my posts, hahaha.

In other news, the page 1000 post is almost done. Very very epic. It's even got pony related ban memes.

-edit: just realized I spend like 5 hours working on it, O.o


I am excited. It better be worth that ban. How long of a ban are you aiming for for this?


Well, I'm hoping he gets sniped by ETT, just because I want to see how lame the phenomenon I inadvertantly started can get in two weeks.

Nothing personal, Toast.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
April 29 2012 04:05 GMT
#19812
I may have to Martyr before 1000. I'm in airports tomorrow and my sniping abilities will be minimal.
I may have to work up a good one and sit on it hoping to make the cut.
If I don't make it to the massacre I hope you all will do me proud.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Jisall
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2054 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-29 04:09:01
April 29 2012 04:08 GMT
#19813
On April 29 2012 12:28 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2012 11:55 motbob wrote:
Fun fact: TheToast has about 740 posts in this thread.


LOL!!!

Well that's only like 25% of my posts, hahaha.

In other news, the page 1000 post is almost done. Very very epic. It's even got pony related ban memes.

-edit: just realized I spend like 5 hours working on it, O.o


Lol i'm going to laugh when i snipe your epic post with a poorly written one-liner .

My 1k post has about 8 words in it. They pack a mighty punch.

Edit: The last 20 pages consist of a little bit of ban discussion and hype for the martyrdom.
Monk: Because being a badass is more fun then playing a dude wearing a scarf.. ... Ite fuck it, Witch Doctor cuz I like killing stuff in a timely mannor.
KhAmun
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1005 Posts
April 29 2012 04:12 GMT
#19814
On April 29 2012 13:08 Jisall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2012 12:28 TheToast wrote:
On April 29 2012 11:55 motbob wrote:
Fun fact: TheToast has about 740 posts in this thread.


LOL!!!

Well that's only like 25% of my posts, hahaha.

In other news, the page 1000 post is almost done. Very very epic. It's even got pony related ban memes.

-edit: just realized I spend like 5 hours working on it, O.o


Lol i'm going to laugh when i snipe your epic post with a poorly written one-liner .

My 1k post has about 8 words in it. They pack a mighty punch.

Edit: The last 20 pages consist of a little bit of ban discussion and hype for the martyrdom.

Hmm maybe I should try to get my 1k as the 1k on here
McFeser
Profile Joined July 2011
United States2458 Posts
April 29 2012 04:12 GMT
#19815
On April 29 2012 13:05 Promethelax wrote:
I may have to Martyr before 1000. I'm in airports tomorrow and my sniping abilities will be minimal.
I may have to work up a good one and sit on it hoping to make the cut.
If I don't make it to the massacre I hope you all will do me proud.

So you want to martyr so your on page 1000? But you won't be able to snipe it so you're to martyr anyways?

Btw, I'm going to make several average, boring posts on page 1000
Promethelax still hasn't changed his quote
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
April 29 2012 04:13 GMT
#19816
On April 29 2012 13:12 KhAmun wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2012 13:08 Jisall wrote:
On April 29 2012 12:28 TheToast wrote:
On April 29 2012 11:55 motbob wrote:
Fun fact: TheToast has about 740 posts in this thread.


LOL!!!

Well that's only like 25% of my posts, hahaha.

In other news, the page 1000 post is almost done. Very very epic. It's even got pony related ban memes.

-edit: just realized I spend like 5 hours working on it, O.o


Lol i'm going to laugh when i snipe your epic post with a poorly written one-liner .

My 1k post has about 8 words in it. They pack a mighty punch.

Edit: The last 20 pages consist of a little bit of ban discussion and hype for the martyrdom.

Hmm maybe I should try to get my 1k as the 1k on here


Would be awkward if you accidentally picked one up for spam trying to get your count ready for that, and then missed the snipe.
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-29 04:14:15
April 29 2012 04:13 GMT
#19817
On April 29 2012 13:12 McFeser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2012 13:05 Promethelax wrote:
I may have to Martyr before 1000. I'm in airports tomorrow and my sniping abilities will be minimal.
I may have to work up a good one and sit on it hoping to make the cut.
If I don't make it to the massacre I hope you all will do me proud.

So you want to martyr so your on page 1000? But you won't be able to snipe it so you're to martyr anyways?

Btw, I'm going to make several average, boring posts on page 1000


Posting on 1k is a guaranteed temp anyway. Why not make it legendary?

Dammit, quote and edit need to be separated by ~1k pixels. Especially at night.
Jisall
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2054 Posts
April 29 2012 04:15 GMT
#19818
On April 29 2012 13:05 Promethelax wrote:
I may have to Martyr before 1000. I'm in airports tomorrow and my sniping abilities will be minimal.
I may have to work up a good one and sit on it hoping to make the cut.
If I don't make it to the massacre I hope you all will do me proud.



I shall pay homage to the amazing Promethelax in my post.
Monk: Because being a badass is more fun then playing a dude wearing a scarf.. ... Ite fuck it, Witch Doctor cuz I like killing stuff in a timely mannor.
McFeser
Profile Joined July 2011
United States2458 Posts
April 29 2012 04:16 GMT
#19819
On April 29 2012 13:13 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2012 13:12 McFeser wrote:
On April 29 2012 13:05 Promethelax wrote:
I may have to Martyr before 1000. I'm in airports tomorrow and my sniping abilities will be minimal.
I may have to work up a good one and sit on it hoping to make the cut.
If I don't make it to the massacre I hope you all will do me proud.

So you want to martyr so your on page 1000? But you won't be able to snipe it so you're to martyr anyways?

Btw, I'm going to make several average, boring posts on page 1000


Posting on 1k is a guaranteed temp anyway. Why not make it legendary?

Dammit, quote and edit need to be separated by ~1k pixels. Especially at night.

When was this holy commandment given? Like how do we know page 1000 = automated ban?
Promethelax still hasn't changed his quote
Jisall
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2054 Posts
April 29 2012 04:23 GMT
#19820
On April 29 2012 13:16 McFeser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2012 13:13 JingleHell wrote:
On April 29 2012 13:12 McFeser wrote:
On April 29 2012 13:05 Promethelax wrote:
I may have to Martyr before 1000. I'm in airports tomorrow and my sniping abilities will be minimal.
I may have to work up a good one and sit on it hoping to make the cut.
If I don't make it to the massacre I hope you all will do me proud.

So you want to martyr so your on page 1000? But you won't be able to snipe it so you're to martyr anyways?

Btw, I'm going to make several average, boring posts on page 1000


Posting on 1k is a guaranteed temp anyway. Why not make it legendary?

Dammit, quote and edit need to be separated by ~1k pixels. Especially at night.

When was this holy commandment given? Like how do we know page 1000 = automated ban?


First post in 1000 = 2-week ban
Other 19 are 2-day bans.

Motbob came up with it as a 'celebration'. Basically the forum is going to go quite for a few days after it lol
Monk: Because being a badass is more fun then playing a dude wearing a scarf.. ... Ite fuck it, Witch Doctor cuz I like killing stuff in a timely mannor.
Prev 1 989 990 991 992 993 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1552
RotterdaM953
TaKeTV 366
IndyStarCraft 199
SteadfastSC164
ZombieGrub97
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1552
RotterdaM 953
IndyStarCraft 199
MaxPax 179
SteadfastSC 164
RuFF_SC2 142
ZombieGrub97
UpATreeSC 70
MindelVK 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2722
Shuttle 509
Dewaltoss 110
910 68
Mind 60
Bale 14
Counter-Strike
fl0m3932
pashabiceps1420
Fnx 678
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4943
Liquid`Hasu571
Other Games
Beastyqt897
summit1g700
shahzam406
mouzStarbuck382
ToD219
C9.Mang0173
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV207
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 182
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 19
• Eskiya23 13
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade350
Other Games
• imaqtpie860
• Shiphtur334
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 12m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 12m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 12m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.