• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:06
CEST 19:06
KST 02:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9642 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 806

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 804 805 806 807 808 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
frogrubdown
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
1266 Posts
February 03 2012 02:32 GMT
#16101
On February 03 2012 11:11 Hondelul wrote:
I´m not totally sure, but I think this post http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=307882&currentpage=3#54 had no real spoilers of the games in it, but asked why Thorzain/Ret/... got bye the first 2 rounds instead of inviting 4 more players so they just have 1 bye.

The part with the byes is no spoiler since it´s in the published bracket http://s3.majorleaguegaming.com/2012-winter-europe-regionalonlinequalifier-starcraft2-64.html

I hope I didn´t read anything wrong (or he edited something after I read it)
PS: the post wasn´t reported in contrast to the other spoiler above, perhaps the mod was a bit fast while looking through the posts.

Show nested quote +
tarakas was just temp banned for 2 days by R1CH.

That account was created on 2011-11-05 10:50:59 and had 8 posts.

Reason: Don't post spoilers of unaired games.


Compare the time stamps.

Banned "February 03 2012 09:59."

Last edit of his post: "2012-02-03 10:00:49."

Looks like whatever he was banned for is gone now.
frogrubdown
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
1266 Posts
February 03 2012 02:38 GMT
#16102
On February 03 2012 05:14 semioldguy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2012 04:27 iamke55 wrote:
On February 03 2012 03:15 liberal wrote:
On February 03 2012 02:56 mbr2321 wrote:
I also hate sentences that end in a preposition at about beyond beneath above under over abaff.

I had a Spanish teacher that forced that stuff out of us, no matter how awkward it sounded.

... pero no quiero = but I do not want to.

In conversational English if you said to someone "I would go but I don't want," they would look at you like you're crazy. I've suspected she might be wrong, and from what I understand it's ok to end some sentences with prepositions but I've never had someone explain it clearly enough for me. I just say whatever sounds most natural.

I think that particular example is more of a split infinitive than a preposition at the end of a sentence. Isn't it?

It is not a split infinitive. a split infinitive has the infinitive verb, such as 'to post' in the sentence "I am here to post off topic" and then adding an adverb or adverbial phrase between the "to" and the "post" such as: "I am here to irresponsibly post off topic."


Well, it's not a split infinitive, but the 'to' in question is clearly infinitival 'to' rather than prepositional 'to'. I've never heard any claim that you shouldn't end sentences with infinitival 'to's, not that the rules for prepositions make any more sense.
Hondelul
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
1999 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-03 02:41:09
February 03 2012 02:39 GMT
#16103
On February 03 2012 11:32 frogrubdown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2012 11:11 Hondelul wrote:
I´m not totally sure, but I think this post http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=307882&currentpage=3#54 had no real spoilers of the games in it, but asked why Thorzain/Ret/... got bye the first 2 rounds instead of inviting 4 more players so they just have 1 bye.

The part with the byes is no spoiler since it´s in the published bracket http://s3.majorleaguegaming.com/2012-winter-europe-regionalonlinequalifier-starcraft2-64.html

I hope I didn´t read anything wrong (or he edited something after I read it)
PS: the post wasn´t reported in contrast to the other spoiler above, perhaps the mod was a bit fast while looking through the posts.

tarakas was just temp banned for 2 days by R1CH.

That account was created on 2011-11-05 10:50:59 and had 8 posts.

Reason: Don't post spoilers of unaired games.


Compare the time stamps.

Banned "February 03 2012 09:59."

Last edit of his post: "2012-02-03 10:00:49."

Looks like whatever he was banned for is gone now.

I know, that´s why I wrote more in my post that stood in his. The part with Thorzain etc was in his post before the mod edit and I guess R1CH thought it´s a spoiler, while it wasn´t.

Ah well, he can always contact a mod per PM if it´s not justified, just tumbled over it and thought I post it.
frogrubdown
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
1266 Posts
February 03 2012 02:44 GMT
#16104
On February 03 2012 11:39 Hondelul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2012 11:32 frogrubdown wrote:
On February 03 2012 11:11 Hondelul wrote:
I´m not totally sure, but I think this post http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=307882&currentpage=3#54 had no real spoilers of the games in it, but asked why Thorzain/Ret/... got bye the first 2 rounds instead of inviting 4 more players so they just have 1 bye.

The part with the byes is no spoiler since it´s in the published bracket http://s3.majorleaguegaming.com/2012-winter-europe-regionalonlinequalifier-starcraft2-64.html

I hope I didn´t read anything wrong (or he edited something after I read it)
PS: the post wasn´t reported in contrast to the other spoiler above, perhaps the mod was a bit fast while looking through the posts.

tarakas was just temp banned for 2 days by R1CH.

That account was created on 2011-11-05 10:50:59 and had 8 posts.

Reason: Don't post spoilers of unaired games.


Compare the time stamps.

Banned "February 03 2012 09:59."

Last edit of his post: "2012-02-03 10:00:49."

Looks like whatever he was banned for is gone now.

I know, that´s why I wrote more in my post that stood in his. The part with Thorzain etc was in his post before the mod edit and I guess R1CH thought it´s a spoiler, while it wasn´t.

Ah well, he can always contact a mod per PM if it´s not justified, just tumbled over it and thought I post it.


Ah. To someone who had never read the pre-edit post, your comment sounded like it could have been speaking in its entirety about the post-edit post (I didn't get that there used to be an explicit reference to Ret/Thorzain).
Kamais Ookin
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada591 Posts
February 03 2012 06:23 GMT
#16105
Megaliskuu was just temp banned for 1 week by Daigomi.

That account was created on 2010-10-27 14:13:05 and had 3999 posts.

Reason: How many warnings do you need before you stop making no content posts? In future, just to be safe, I suggest not hitting the post button unless you've written out two full sentences. The bans will only get longer.
LOL! IdrA should have been banned as well, hell that ban reason would perfectly match IdrA too. It's a sickening feeling in my stomach when I see a user quote a shitty post and gets banned but that original shitty post didn't get banned. I don't give a fuck if the reason is because IdrA is a pro player...

MAL Profile: http://myanimelist.net/profile/Kamais_Ookin Twitch account streaming fighting games and PC games, etc twitch.tv/kamais_ookin
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
February 03 2012 06:36 GMT
#16106
On February 03 2012 15:23 Kamais Ookin wrote:
Show nested quote +
Megaliskuu was just temp banned for 1 week by Daigomi.

That account was created on 2010-10-27 14:13:05 and had 3999 posts.

Reason: How many warnings do you need before you stop making no content posts? In future, just to be safe, I suggest not hitting the post button unless you've written out two full sentences. The bans will only get longer.
LOL! IdrA should have been banned as well, hell that ban reason would perfectly match IdrA too. It's a sickening feeling in my stomach when I see a user quote a shitty post and gets banned but that original shitty post didn't get banned. I don't give a fuck if the reason is because IdrA is a pro player...


idra, incontrol, naniwa, etc.'s short posts are always amusing especially considering everyone knows their personalities. they should be encouraged. no content, shitty posts from no-names should be banned.

plus, if you start banning no content posts globally, "u gotta sk8" is going to get a certain mod banned....
DystopiaX
Profile Joined October 2010
United States16236 Posts
February 03 2012 06:52 GMT
#16107
On February 03 2012 15:36 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2012 15:23 Kamais Ookin wrote:
Megaliskuu was just temp banned for 1 week by Daigomi.

That account was created on 2010-10-27 14:13:05 and had 3999 posts.

Reason: How many warnings do you need before you stop making no content posts? In future, just to be safe, I suggest not hitting the post button unless you've written out two full sentences. The bans will only get longer.
LOL! IdrA should have been banned as well, hell that ban reason would perfectly match IdrA too. It's a sickening feeling in my stomach when I see a user quote a shitty post and gets banned but that original shitty post didn't get banned. I don't give a fuck if the reason is because IdrA is a pro player...


idra, incontrol, naniwa, etc.'s short posts are always amusing especially considering everyone knows their personalities. they should be encouraged. no content, shitty posts from no-names should be banned.

plus, if you start banning no content posts globally, "u gotta sk8" is going to get a certain mod banned....

Nah that's just the "older/prominent members get respect" rule in action. Megalisk has a ban history and while IdrA does he also gets leeway for what he's done for the scene+how long he's been there, and the mods can post "u gotta sk8" for obvious reasons; I've seen regular users do that and get banned.
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
February 03 2012 06:53 GMT
#16108
On February 03 2012 15:36 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2012 15:23 Kamais Ookin wrote:
Megaliskuu was just temp banned for 1 week by Daigomi.

That account was created on 2010-10-27 14:13:05 and had 3999 posts.

Reason: How many warnings do you need before you stop making no content posts? In future, just to be safe, I suggest not hitting the post button unless you've written out two full sentences. The bans will only get longer.
LOL! IdrA should have been banned as well, hell that ban reason would perfectly match IdrA too. It's a sickening feeling in my stomach when I see a user quote a shitty post and gets banned but that original shitty post didn't get banned. I don't give a fuck if the reason is because IdrA is a pro player...


idra, incontrol, naniwa, etc.'s short posts are always amusing especially considering everyone knows their personalities. they should be encouraged. no content, shitty posts from no-names should be banned.

plus, if you start banning no content posts globally, "u gotta sk8" is going to get a certain mod banned....

Meh. I agree with you but TL is TL and rules are rules. Any short meaningless posts with 0 content SHOULD be penalized REGARDLESS of the person.

Oh and btw, Megalisk is pretty well known around here so I'm sure he holds some kind of name
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
DystopiaX
Profile Joined October 2010
United States16236 Posts
February 03 2012 06:59 GMT
#16109
I know he has history but the fact that he has been banned many times before probably counts more against him than that history does, whereas someone like IdrA with a similar ban history but has also done something more probably gets more of a pass.
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
February 03 2012 07:05 GMT
#16110
On February 03 2012 15:53 Seeker wrote:
Oh and btw, Megalisk is pretty well known around here so I'm sure he holds some kind of name


He is known for the wrong reasons.
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-03 07:07:42
February 03 2012 07:06 GMT
#16111
On February 03 2012 15:52 DystopiaX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2012 15:36 dAPhREAk wrote:
On February 03 2012 15:23 Kamais Ookin wrote:
Megaliskuu was just temp banned for 1 week by Daigomi.

That account was created on 2010-10-27 14:13:05 and had 3999 posts.

Reason: How many warnings do you need before you stop making no content posts? In future, just to be safe, I suggest not hitting the post button unless you've written out two full sentences. The bans will only get longer.
LOL! IdrA should have been banned as well, hell that ban reason would perfectly match IdrA too. It's a sickening feeling in my stomach when I see a user quote a shitty post and gets banned but that original shitty post didn't get banned. I don't give a fuck if the reason is because IdrA is a pro player...


idra, incontrol, naniwa, etc.'s short posts are always amusing especially considering everyone knows their personalities. they should be encouraged. no content, shitty posts from no-names should be banned.

plus, if you start banning no content posts globally, "u gotta sk8" is going to get a certain mod banned....

Nah that's just the "older/prominent members get respect" rule in action. Megalisk has a ban history and while IdrA does he also gets leeway for what he's done for the scene+how long he's been there, and the mods can post "u gotta sk8" for obvious reasons; I've seen regular users do that and get banned.

its the "if you are someone in the sc2 world, you get leeway rule." thorzain is relatively new to tl.net and i have seen him do contentless posts that would get others banned.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=305015#5

edit: i am fine with this. i like to see pro players show personality even if its short.
Pillage
Profile Joined July 2011
United States804 Posts
February 03 2012 07:09 GMT
#16112
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=308374

Op of this thread should be banned IMO. Very disrespectful to the people trying to help him.
"Power has no limits." -Tiberius
Jisall
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2054 Posts
February 03 2012 07:12 GMT
#16113
On February 03 2012 16:09 Pillage wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=308374

Op of this thread should be banned IMO. Very disrespectful to the people trying to help him.


I think people in the thread are already directing him to the forum rules. Guy seem to be very angry. I would give him the benefit of the doubt and warn him, unless he does this all the time. Then I would recommend not playing starcraft so seriously if it gets ihm that angry.
Monk: Because being a badass is more fun then playing a dude wearing a scarf.. ... Ite fuck it, Witch Doctor cuz I like killing stuff in a timely mannor.
Jisall
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2054 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-03 07:15:17
February 03 2012 07:14 GMT
#16114
On February 03 2012 16:06 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2012 15:52 DystopiaX wrote:
On February 03 2012 15:36 dAPhREAk wrote:
On February 03 2012 15:23 Kamais Ookin wrote:
Megaliskuu was just temp banned for 1 week by Daigomi.

That account was created on 2010-10-27 14:13:05 and had 3999 posts.

Reason: How many warnings do you need before you stop making no content posts? In future, just to be safe, I suggest not hitting the post button unless you've written out two full sentences. The bans will only get longer.
LOL! IdrA should have been banned as well, hell that ban reason would perfectly match IdrA too. It's a sickening feeling in my stomach when I see a user quote a shitty post and gets banned but that original shitty post didn't get banned. I don't give a fuck if the reason is because IdrA is a pro player...


idra, incontrol, naniwa, etc.'s short posts are always amusing especially considering everyone knows their personalities. they should be encouraged. no content, shitty posts from no-names should be banned.

plus, if you start banning no content posts globally, "u gotta sk8" is going to get a certain mod banned....

Nah that's just the "older/prominent members get respect" rule in action. Megalisk has a ban history and while IdrA does he also gets leeway for what he's done for the scene+how long he's been there, and the mods can post "u gotta sk8" for obvious reasons; I've seen regular users do that and get banned.

its the "if you are someone in the sc2 world, you get leeway rule." thorzain is relatively new to tl.net and i have seen him do contentless posts that would get others banned.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=305015#5

edit: i am fine with this. i like to see pro players show personality even if its short.


I think ThorZaIN is just hyped for a best of 31. Calling the players mad for even attempting it. I've done posts somewhat related to this, but if the end goal is hyping, or getting people excited for the game I think its acceptable.

Edit: Apologies for the double-post.
Monk: Because being a badass is more fun then playing a dude wearing a scarf.. ... Ite fuck it, Witch Doctor cuz I like killing stuff in a timely mannor.
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
February 03 2012 07:22 GMT
#16115
On February 03 2012 16:09 Pillage wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=308374

Op of this thread should be banned IMO. Very disrespectful to the people trying to help him.

i love the bump of his own thread. lol
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
February 03 2012 07:28 GMT
#16116
On February 03 2012 16:12 Jisall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2012 16:09 Pillage wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=308374

Op of this thread should be banned IMO. Very disrespectful to the people trying to help him.


I think people in the thread are already directing him to the forum rules. Guy seem to be very angry. I would give him the benefit of the doubt and warn him, unless he does this all the time. Then I would recommend not playing starcraft so seriously if it gets ihm that angry.


He's been directed to the strategy forum rules, in his temp ban reasons already.

The guy is a piece of trash, and he's gone.
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
Pillage
Profile Joined July 2011
United States804 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-03 07:34:53
February 03 2012 07:33 GMT
#16117
On February 03 2012 16:28 EvilTeletubby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2012 16:12 Jisall wrote:
On February 03 2012 16:09 Pillage wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=308374

Op of this thread should be banned IMO. Very disrespectful to the people trying to help him.


I think people in the thread are already directing him to the forum rules. Guy seem to be very angry. I would give him the benefit of the doubt and warn him, unless he does this all the time. Then I would recommend not playing starcraft so seriously if it gets ihm that angry.


He's been directed to the strategy forum rules, in his temp ban reasons already.

The guy is a piece of trash, and he's gone.


Thank you. There's no need to be so hostile to people taking time out of their day to watch your replay and write long responses to help you out. This is why I love this forum, because it has not tolerance for that kind of crap.

Edit: Simple Ban Reason FTW
"Power has no limits." -Tiberius
JonnyLaw
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3482 Posts
February 03 2012 09:15 GMT
#16118
pezzaperry was so angry. I love his reaction to people commenting on his mistakes. It must be nice to be that perfect in your own mind.
Monsen
Profile Joined December 2002
Germany2548 Posts
February 03 2012 09:36 GMT
#16119
On February 02 2012 22:55 KwarK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2012 10:48 liberal wrote:
I'm playing a game where I find and post in a soon-to-be-closed thread before it gets shut down. I've sniped the last 4 5 closed threads in a row. Who wants to race me to the 56th?

I know, I'm easily amused.

On February 02 2012 11:13 Mobius_1 wrote:
On February 02 2012 10:48 liberal wrote:
I'm playing a game where I find and post in a soon-to-be-closed thread before it gets shut down. I've sniped the last 4 closed threads in a row. Who wants to race me to the 5th?

I know, I'm easily amused.

Edit: Success


I'm not sure how that will endear you to the mods or the rest of the community, but to each his/her own.

Why, it's just a little harmless fun Recognizing questionable thread titles is an art sir.

stop


Urghhhhhhh..... must..... not....quote....and.....add....."hammertime"....

I am weak
11 years and counting- TL #680
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-03 09:45:52
February 03 2012 09:45 GMT
#16120
That "Why are Starcraft 2 tournaments so unpredictable?" thread in the main page really bothers me.
Is it really adding anything worth discussing?

We have a relatively new game, barely 2 years old, getting patched like crazy every few months.
Of course the results are going to be all over the place...
Why the hell is this thread worthy?
moo...for DRG
Prev 1 804 805 806 807 808 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 215
ProTech143
UpATreeSC 117
BRAT_OK 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3741
Bisu 1832
Soulkey 1171
EffOrt 732
Mini 541
Larva 342
Horang2 250
ZerO 241
actioN 166
ggaemo 159
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 153
hero 85
Mind 77
Sharp 76
Sea.KH 53
Shinee 51
sorry 51
Snow 43
Hyun 41
Barracks 37
Bale 34
Trap 29
Terrorterran 22
ToSsGirL 19
NaDa 18
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 13
Sacsri 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 8
zelot 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5753
Dendi1419
420jenkins397
XaKoH 352
League of Legends
Reynor74
Counter-Strike
fl0m3784
x6flipin1307
pashabiceps694
Fnx 655
edward28
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes406
Liquid`Hasu223
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1509
Grubby896
hiko831
FrodaN569
XBOCT238
Livibee191
TKL 123
C9.Mang0110
QueenE96
Mew2King40
ZerO(Twitch)24
RotterdaM16
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV216
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 71
• Reevou 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 45
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV696
League of Legends
• Nemesis4041
• TFBlade825
Other Games
• Shiphtur514
• imaqtpie7
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 54m
Patches Events
22h 54m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.