• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:08
CEST 08:08
KST 15:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8781 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 808

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 806 807 808 809 810 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
Synwave
Profile Joined July 2009
United States2803 Posts
February 03 2012 22:14 GMT
#16141
XRaDiiX was just temp banned for 1 week by HawaiianPig.

That account was created on 2010-11-19 21:53:52 and had 1541 posts.

Reason: You have an absurd amount of warnings and bans for balance whine.

Here's what's going to happen:

You are never again to post your opinions on balance. Ever.

Final warning on this.


This made me chuckle a bit. If it weren't for balance I wouldn't have much issue with this person but man that balance cake can not be denied!
♞Nerdrage is the cause of global warming♞
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
February 03 2012 22:41 GMT
#16142
On February 04 2012 07:14 Synwave wrote:
Show nested quote +
XRaDiiX was just temp banned for 1 week by HawaiianPig.

That account was created on 2010-11-19 21:53:52 and had 1541 posts.

Reason: You have an absurd amount of warnings and bans for balance whine.

Here's what's going to happen:

You are never again to post your opinions on balance. Ever.

Final warning on this.


This made me chuckle a bit. If it weren't for balance I wouldn't have much issue with this person but man that balance cake can not be denied!


Mmmm balance cake *drool*.

Wait.

Your slice is bigger than mine. Look at the edge of mine, it's slanty; yours is kinda straight. That proves yours is bigger.

This is unfair, how am I supposed to enjoy my balance cake when your slice is bigger? This is totally unfair.

Okay, everyone put your slices back, we need to re-do this. I think my slice should be at least 20% bigger.

Let me cut it. What? I don't care if your a master baker. I've eaten cake like a bunch of times, I really have a very complete knowlege on cake presentation.

Wait, wait, wait. Just let me cut it. What? I'm not allowed to? Screw you, this cake is crap. I don't want to eat anymore of your crappy slanty cake.

*stomach gurgles* >.> ...... <.<....... O.o

Okay, well maybe I'll eat your cake. But your manager is going to be hearing from me. You know, as a consumer I have the ability to vote with my dollar!!

*stuffing cake in mouth*

Rwelly, ifth you dond fix ra prabrems with dis, I wond eat annemoar. Cuss iss rwelly terrable. *gulp*
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Pillage
Profile Joined July 2011
United States804 Posts
February 03 2012 22:41 GMT
#16143
No bans in 25 pages of the gun thread. I'm very surprised.
"Power has no limits." -Tiberius
Xinder
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2269 Posts
February 03 2012 22:48 GMT
#16144
On February 04 2012 07:41 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2012 07:14 Synwave wrote:
XRaDiiX was just temp banned for 1 week by HawaiianPig.

That account was created on 2010-11-19 21:53:52 and had 1541 posts.

Reason: You have an absurd amount of warnings and bans for balance whine.

Here's what's going to happen:

You are never again to post your opinions on balance. Ever.

Final warning on this.


This made me chuckle a bit. If it weren't for balance I wouldn't have much issue with this person but man that balance cake can not be denied!


Mmmm balance cake *drool*.

Wait.

Your slice is bigger than mine. Look at the edge of mine, it's slanty; yours is kinda straight. That proves yours is bigger.

This is unfair, how am I supposed to enjoy my balance cake when your slice is bigger? This is totally unfair.

Okay, everyone put your slices back, we need to re-do this. I think my slice should be at least 20% bigger.

Let me cut it. What? I don't care if your a master baker. I've eaten cake like a bunch of times, I really have a very complete knowlege on cake presentation.

Wait, wait, wait. Just let me cut it. What? I'm not allowed to? Screw you, this

cake is crap. I don't want to eat anymore of your crappy slanty cake.

*stomach gurgles* >.> ...... <.<....... O.o

Okay, well maybe I'll eat your cake. But your manager is going to be hearing from me. You know, as a consumer I have the ability to vote with my dollar!!

*stuffing cake in mouth*

Rwelly, ifth you dond fix ra prabrems with dis, I wond eat annemoar. Cuss iss rwelly terrable. *gulp*


The last line of this is what made me actually laugh out loud at work. You have made my day.
"Daaayyyy9, King Pussyfoot of NinnyVille"- Day9 while playing Amnesia
SockArms
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States591 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-04 01:19:36
February 04 2012 01:16 GMT
#16145
EDIT:

NVM figured it out on my own nvm srry
| Cloud9 | DK | Liquid |
Ares[Effort] *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
DEMACIA6550 Posts
February 04 2012 01:20 GMT
#16146
Was just a mistake, they were unbanned a little bit later
Moderatorgold coin
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
February 04 2012 17:31 GMT
#16147
On February 04 2012 07:41 TheToast wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On February 04 2012 07:14 Synwave wrote:
Show nested quote +
XRaDiiX was just temp banned for 1 week by HawaiianPig.

That account was created on 2010-11-19 21:53:52 and had 1541 posts.

Reason: You have an absurd amount of warnings and bans for balance whine.

Here's what's going to happen:

You are never again to post your opinions on balance. Ever.

Final warning on this.


This made me chuckle a bit. If it weren't for balance I wouldn't have much issue with this person but man that balance cake can not be denied!


Mmmm balance cake *drool*.

Wait.

Your slice is bigger than mine. Look at the edge of mine, it's slanty; yours is kinda straight. That proves yours is bigger.

This is unfair, how am I supposed to enjoy my balance cake when your slice is bigger? This is totally unfair.

Okay, everyone put your slices back, we need to re-do this. I think my slice should be at least 20% bigger.

Let me cut it. What? I don't care if your a master baker. I've eaten cake like a bunch of times, I really have a very complete knowlege on cake presentation.

Wait, wait, wait. Just let me cut it. What? I'm not allowed to? Screw you, this cake is crap. I don't want to eat anymore of your crappy slanty cake.

*stomach gurgles* >.> ...... <.<....... O.o

Okay, well maybe I'll eat your cake. But your manager is going to be hearing from me. You know, as a consumer I have the ability to vote with my dollar!!

*stuffing cake in mouth*

Rwelly, ifth you dond fix ra prabrems with dis, I wond eat annemoar. Cuss iss rwelly terrable. *gulp*




Best thing I've read in a long time
cheers to you, toast!
moo...for DRG
-_-Quails
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia796 Posts
February 04 2012 17:49 GMT
#16148
On February 04 2012 05:58 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2012 05:54 HULKAMANIA wrote:
On February 03 2012 04:54 Zinnwaldite wrote:
these things are so interesting,, would be great to have a chat with her..

i kinda wanna fuck her for some reason..

User was temp banned for this post.


Posts like this make me think the admins should also add a "Report to the Proper Legal Authorities" function.


Why because he wants to have sex with a criminal? I've heard crazier fantacies. Guy is totally derailing the thread but idk if it's that terrible. (the girl in question is actually like in her mid-20s if that's what your thinking about btw).

I seems like half the people in that thread think she's still twelve.
My kingdom for a higher level of reading comprehension in the general population!
"I post only when my brain works." - Reaper9
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 05 2012 04:14 GMT
#16149
I going to expect alot bans in the next gsl lr thread since lots of people balance whine all the time there :o
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
tripper688
Profile Joined January 2011
United States569 Posts
February 05 2012 05:16 GMT
#16150
On February 04 2012 07:41 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2012 07:14 Synwave wrote:
XRaDiiX was just temp banned for 1 week by HawaiianPig.

That account was created on 2010-11-19 21:53:52 and had 1541 posts.

Reason: You have an absurd amount of warnings and bans for balance whine.

Here's what's going to happen:

You are never again to post your opinions on balance. Ever.

Final warning on this.


This made me chuckle a bit. If it weren't for balance I wouldn't have much issue with this person but man that balance cake can not be denied!


Mmmm balance cake *drool*.

Wait.

Your slice is bigger than mine. Look at the edge of mine, it's slanty; yours is kinda straight. That proves yours is bigger.

This is unfair, how am I supposed to enjoy my balance cake when your slice is bigger? This is totally unfair.

Okay, everyone put your slices back, we need to re-do this. I think my slice should be at least 20% bigger.

Let me cut it. What? I don't care if your a master baker. I've eaten cake like a bunch of times, I really have a very complete knowlege on cake presentation.

Wait, wait, wait. Just let me cut it. What? I'm not allowed to? Screw you, this cake is crap. I don't want to eat anymore of your crappy slanty cake.

*stomach gurgles* >.> ...... <.<....... O.o

Okay, well maybe I'll eat your cake. But your manager is going to be hearing from me. You know, as a consumer I have the ability to vote with my dollar!!

*stuffing cake in mouth*

Rwelly, ifth you dond fix ra prabrems with dis, I wond eat annemoar. Cuss iss rwelly terrable. *gulp*


that last line took the cake >_>
"Excuse me I gotta do some vacuuming really fast *vrrrrrrmmmmmmmmm*" Day[9]
Praetorial
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States4241 Posts
February 05 2012 16:47 GMT
#16151
This is the greatest thread of all time ban-wise:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=307626
FOR GREAT JUSTICE! Bans for the ban gods!
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
February 05 2012 20:00 GMT
#16152
Lots of bans, but they're pretty boring ones. Meh.
Moderator
TheKefka
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Croatia11752 Posts
February 05 2012 20:03 GMT
#16153
Almost managed to not get banned for a year.
God damn pictures thread and apple.
Cackle™
Praetorial
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States4241 Posts
February 05 2012 20:34 GMT
#16154
On February 06 2012 05:00 Firebolt145 wrote:
Lots of bans, but they're pretty boring ones. Meh.


It's a gigantic bantrap thread, and it's racking up bans like no thread has ever done before. There should be more ones like it, to weed out the people too stupid to read the mod note.
FOR GREAT JUSTICE! Bans for the ban gods!
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
February 05 2012 20:47 GMT
#16155
The SC2 betakey giveaway thread has racked up much much more bans than this one.
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
rUiNati0n
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1155 Posts
February 05 2012 21:08 GMT
#16156
Depetrify was just banned by HawaiianPig.

That account was created on 2011-04-01 02:13:12 and had 361 posts.

Reason: Get out.

This guy made a post on Reddit asking why he was banned. The comment he got banned for was this http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=309226#2
I don't really see why this ban worthy unless he had a lot of past offenses.
eating corn while thinking about eating more corn
nihlon
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden5581 Posts
February 05 2012 21:28 GMT
#16157
On February 06 2012 06:08 rUiNati0n wrote:
Show nested quote +
Depetrify was just banned by HawaiianPig.

That account was created on 2011-04-01 02:13:12 and had 361 posts.

Reason: Get out.

This guy made a post on Reddit asking why he was banned. The comment he got banned for was this http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=309226#2
I don't really see why this ban worthy unless he had a lot of past offenses.


He was banned a few days ago for posting memes and looking through his post history he seems to have started a fair share of low content threads. I agree that the post in question wasn't that bad but I guess the mods were a little trigger happy considering he's just recently come his temp.
Banelings are too cute to blow up
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
February 05 2012 21:37 GMT
#16158
On February 06 2012 06:08 rUiNati0n wrote:
Show nested quote +
Depetrify was just banned by HawaiianPig.

That account was created on 2011-04-01 02:13:12 and had 361 posts.

Reason: Get out.

This guy made a post on Reddit asking why he was banned. The comment he got banned for was this http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=309226#2
I don't really see why this ban worthy unless he had a lot of past offenses.


He had a lot of shitty posting in general, and was just coming off a temp ban for another bad post. So it wasn't that one in particular or anything.
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
rUiNati0n
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1155 Posts
February 05 2012 21:40 GMT
#16159
On February 06 2012 06:28 nihlon wrote:
He was banned a few days ago for posting memes and looking through his post history he seems to have started a fair share of low content threads. I agree that the post in question wasn't that bad but I guess the mods were a little trigger happy considering he's just recently come his temp.


On February 06 2012 06:37 EvilTeletubby wrote:
He had a lot of shitty posting in general, and was just coming off a temp ban for another bad post. So it wasn't that one in particular or anything.

Ok thanks for the responses. That is kind of what I thought but I wasn't completely sure.
eating corn while thinking about eating more corn
turdburgler
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
England6749 Posts
February 05 2012 22:13 GMT
#16160
seems odd though, if you hated his posting that much why only temp ban him. he comes back and makes a reasonable post, i know its not an essay but what else are you supposed to ask when a guy says im gonna kill a dog over some boxes. pretty much the only question you can ask. just seems like a dickish move to temp him just to perm him the moment he makes a post which isnt full of content.
Prev 1 806 807 808 809 810 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1187
910 110
Snow 97
Hyun 77
NotJumperer 55
Bale 32
Noble 11
sorry 6
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto250
League of Legends
JimRising 614
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King155
Other Games
summit1g6416
Coldzera 724
WinterStarcraft434
C9.Mang0298
PiGStarcraft169
NeuroSwarm120
ViBE18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick559
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 34
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2239
League of Legends
• Rush1113
• Lourlo1064
• Stunt350
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 52m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4h 52m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
17h 52m
Patches Events
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.