• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:35
CEST 05:35
KST 12:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Rp8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7501 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 804

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 802 803 804 805 806 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
February 02 2012 04:41 GMT
#16061
I just seen a foreigner get banned for spelling errors? Not to be a dick, but am I missing something? His posting was pretty poor too, and sarcastic, but there was way worse in that thread....Lol...And omg...I get an unreal kick out of reading them...Though I'm just posting in here, I didn't realize as many people read them lol.
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
Slardar
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada7596 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-02 05:19:08
February 02 2012 05:03 GMT
#16062
On February 02 2012 05:41 turdburgler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2012 05:10 TheToast wrote:
On February 02 2012 05:08 turdburgler wrote:
On February 02 2012 03:28 radiatoren wrote:
blah_blah was extremely sarcastic and antagonizing in most of what he wrote. He reminds me of a very grumpy and set old man, though for some reason he was still just a PhD. His posts suggest that he might have severe stress, be lonely, have a severe depression or other personal problems.

Being sarcastic and antagonizing towards an admin that was being relatively calm and easygoing is just bad etiquette.

The post did not really warrent as hard a punishment as it got, but it was chosen as the straw that broke the camels back.


a guy is a bit of a dick on the internet, must have no friends


This makes me sad. Gentlemen, the action we must take is clear: we must venture into the wilds and recover the mythical elements of harmony so we can warm blah_blah's heart with the magic of friendship!!!! (I get to be RBD)



im just saying, its all fun and games to play internet psychologist, but maybe hes just a normal guy who happens to be a bit of a dick. not everything needs an in depth pseudo analysis about their 'real motives'

Show nested quote +
On February 02 2012 05:37 Ghanburighan wrote:
On February 02 2012 05:10 TheToast wrote:
On February 02 2012 05:08 turdburgler wrote:
On February 02 2012 03:28 radiatoren wrote:
blah_blah was extremely sarcastic and antagonizing in most of what he wrote. He reminds me of a very grumpy and set old man, though for some reason he was still just a PhD. His posts suggest that he might have severe stress, be lonely, have a severe depression or other personal problems.

Being sarcastic and antagonizing towards an admin that was being relatively calm and easygoing is just bad etiquette.

The post did not really warrent as hard a punishment as it got, but it was chosen as the straw that broke the camels back.


a guy is a bit of a dick on the internet, must have no friends


This makes me sad. Gentlemen, the action we must take is clear: we must venture into the wilds and recover the mythical elements of harmony so we can warm blah_blah's heart with the magic of friendship!!!! (I get to be RBD)



Dibs on Twilight.

ive always wanted to sparkle

Hey.....hey guys.... can.....can I come...too?!
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


On February 02 2012 11:13 Mobius_1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2012 10:48 liberal wrote:
I'm playing a game where I find and post in a soon-to-be-closed thread before it gets shut down. I've sniped the last 4 closed threads in a row. Who wants to race me to the 5th?

I know, I'm easily amused.

Edit: Success


I'm not sure how that will endear you to the mods or the rest of the community, but to each his/her own.

Blah_blah is probably what Greg House would be if he was posting on TL. Except without the whole magically saving lives thing.

EDIT: The Great Dota2 Key Trading Thread is going to turn into a real ban magnet soon. Why do people not read?!?


Perfect analogy! I was just going to say... he reminds me of someone... but I can't put my finger on it, a mini House.

As for the Dota2 Thread, I feel like the hammer has to go down hard on that thread. It's quite obvious why nobody is reading the rules, majority aren't from Liquipedia, or are "playing stupid" in a futile effort to get a key. I just feel really bad for the devoted Veterans, who might lose their chance at a key because of underhanded people.
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
February 02 2012 05:09 GMT
#16063
Kamais Ookin was just temp banned for 2 days by Manifesto7.

That account was created on 2012-01-18 16:07:12 and had 60 posts.

Reason: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=13356928


Don't see a lock icon, does this mean he isn't really banned?

~OpZ~ who are you talking about?

On February 02 2012 14:03 Slardar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2012 05:41 turdburgler wrote:
On February 02 2012 05:10 TheToast wrote:
On February 02 2012 05:08 turdburgler wrote:
On February 02 2012 03:28 radiatoren wrote:
blah_blah was extremely sarcastic and antagonizing in most of what he wrote. He reminds me of a very grumpy and set old man, though for some reason he was still just a PhD. His posts suggest that he might have severe stress, be lonely, have a severe depression or other personal problems.

Being sarcastic and antagonizing towards an admin that was being relatively calm and easygoing is just bad etiquette.

The post did not really warrent as hard a punishment as it got, but it was chosen as the straw that broke the camels back.


a guy is a bit of a dick on the internet, must have no friends


This makes me sad. Gentlemen, the action we must take is clear: we must venture into the wilds and recover the mythical elements of harmony so we can warm blah_blah's heart with the magic of friendship!!!! (I get to be RBD)



im just saying, its all fun and games to play internet psychologist, but maybe hes just a normal guy who happens to be a bit of a dick. not everything needs an in depth pseudo analysis about their 'real motives'

On February 02 2012 05:37 Ghanburighan wrote:
On February 02 2012 05:10 TheToast wrote:
On February 02 2012 05:08 turdburgler wrote:
On February 02 2012 03:28 radiatoren wrote:
blah_blah was extremely sarcastic and antagonizing in most of what he wrote. He reminds me of a very grumpy and set old man, though for some reason he was still just a PhD. His posts suggest that he might have severe stress, be lonely, have a severe depression or other personal problems.

Being sarcastic and antagonizing towards an admin that was being relatively calm and easygoing is just bad etiquette.

The post did not really warrent as hard a punishment as it got, but it was chosen as the straw that broke the camels back.


a guy is a bit of a dick on the internet, must have no friends


This makes me sad. Gentlemen, the action we must take is clear: we must venture into the wilds and recover the mythical elements of harmony so we can warm blah_blah's heart with the magic of friendship!!!! (I get to be RBD)



Dibs on Twilight.

ive always wanted to sparkle


Hey.....hey guys.... can.....can I come...too?!


+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Alright, I think we just need a Pinkie pie and Rarity now? Then we can start warming the hearts of TL's worst posters with the magic of friendship!
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
February 02 2012 05:45 GMT
#16064
On February 01 2012 12:12 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2012 12:03 Sawamura wrote:
On February 01 2012 11:42 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On February 01 2012 07:08 TheToast wrote:
I'm still seeing everyone but reds as regular icons.

Weird.


because not everyone gets to wear the icon.
Black[CAT] was just temp banned for 1 week by Xxio.

That account was created on 2010-07-30 00:01:37 and had 1607 posts.

Reason: What is wrong with you?


I wish I knew whats wrong with him....:/


Which post did he get banned for ?


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=307766&currentpage=12#222

sigh...


Well I bumped into black cat on iccup and ask why did he make such a interesting post on the mbc thread and he told me he was DRUNK at that time . So probably that's why his emotional inhibitors wasn't functioning that time .

Ng5

*yawn*

User was temp banned for this post.


Hey I'm special.

Me > everyone else.

Don't forget.


Well that explains everything because he is special.
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
Kamais Ookin
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada591 Posts
February 02 2012 06:04 GMT
#16065
Manifesto, I'm sad you didn't ban me. It's always been a wish of mine to be banned from the best mod ever. Please, give me that 2 days!
MAL Profile: http://myanimelist.net/profile/Kamais_Ookin Twitch account streaming fighting games and PC games, etc twitch.tv/kamais_ookin
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
February 02 2012 06:14 GMT
#16066
On February 02 2012 15:04 Kamais Ookin wrote:
Manifesto, I'm sad you didn't ban me. It's always been a wish of mine to be banned from the best mod ever. Please, give me that 2 days!

PM him them. You'll get that ban in no time!
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
February 02 2012 06:30 GMT
#16067
On February 02 2012 15:04 Kamais Ookin wrote:
Manifesto, I'm sad you didn't ban me. It's always been a wish of mine to be banned from the best mod ever. Please, give me that 2 days!


I'm wondering, how many different ways can you think to format your username?
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Kamais Ookin
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada591 Posts
February 02 2012 06:32 GMT
#16068
On February 02 2012 15:30 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2012 15:04 Kamais Ookin wrote:
Manifesto, I'm sad you didn't ban me. It's always been a wish of mine to be banned from the best mod ever. Please, give me that 2 days!


I'm wondering, how many different ways can you think to format your username?
KamaisOokin, K_O, KO, Kamais, Ookin, Toasty, etc.
MAL Profile: http://myanimelist.net/profile/Kamais_Ookin Twitch account streaming fighting games and PC games, etc twitch.tv/kamais_ookin
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
February 02 2012 08:30 GMT
#16069
On February 02 2012 15:04 Kamais Ookin wrote:
Manifesto, I'm sad you didn't ban me. It's always been a wish of mine to be banned from the best mod ever. Please, give me that 2 days!


Just do what I do, no problem.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Daniri
Profile Joined May 2007
387 Posts
February 02 2012 10:04 GMT
#16070
On February 02 2012 03:28 radiatoren wrote:
blah_blah was extremely sarcastic and antagonizing in most of what he wrote. He reminds me of a very grumpy and set old man, though for some reason he was still just a PhD. His posts suggest that he might have severe stress, be lonely, have a severe depression or other personal problems.

Being sarcastic and antagonizing towards an admin that was being relatively calm and easygoing is just bad etiquette.

The post did not really warrent as hard a punishment as it got, but it was chosen as the straw that broke the camels back.


He was being calm and easygoing while stating something as a fact that's actually heavily questionable and disputed. A tiny bit of sardonicism in the face of that is pretty much standard etiquette. I don't even see a problem with most the posts quoted though maybe I'm biased because I generally agree with what was said. I'd've given him a long temp at most if there really was a problem with it, but whatever, I'm not qualified to backseat mod.
"you guys are silly lol thats why i hate you people" berserkboar
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51507 Posts
February 02 2012 10:14 GMT
#16071
On February 02 2012 17:30 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2012 15:04 Kamais Ookin wrote:
Manifesto, I'm sad you didn't ban me. It's always been a wish of mine to be banned from the best mod ever. Please, give me that 2 days!


Just do what I do, no problem.


or what I did.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
February 02 2012 10:33 GMT
#16072
On February 02 2012 19:14 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2012 17:30 Torte de Lini wrote:
On February 02 2012 15:04 Kamais Ookin wrote:
Manifesto, I'm sad you didn't ban me. It's always been a wish of mine to be banned from the best mod ever. Please, give me that 2 days!


Just do what I do, no problem.


or what I did.

I think the goal of frequent users should be to help newbies NOT get banned from TL. But then again, Kamais is not a newbie so, BAN AWAY :D
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
February 02 2012 11:48 GMT
#16073
On February 02 2012 14:03 Slardar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2012 05:41 turdburgler wrote:
On February 02 2012 05:10 TheToast wrote:
On February 02 2012 05:08 turdburgler wrote:
On February 02 2012 03:28 radiatoren wrote:
blah_blah was extremely sarcastic and antagonizing in most of what he wrote. He reminds me of a very grumpy and set old man, though for some reason he was still just a PhD. His posts suggest that he might have severe stress, be lonely, have a severe depression or other personal problems.

Being sarcastic and antagonizing towards an admin that was being relatively calm and easygoing is just bad etiquette.

The post did not really warrent as hard a punishment as it got, but it was chosen as the straw that broke the camels back.


a guy is a bit of a dick on the internet, must have no friends


This makes me sad. Gentlemen, the action we must take is clear: we must venture into the wilds and recover the mythical elements of harmony so we can warm blah_blah's heart with the magic of friendship!!!! (I get to be RBD)



im just saying, its all fun and games to play internet psychologist, but maybe hes just a normal guy who happens to be a bit of a dick. not everything needs an in depth pseudo analysis about their 'real motives'

On February 02 2012 05:37 Ghanburighan wrote:
On February 02 2012 05:10 TheToast wrote:
On February 02 2012 05:08 turdburgler wrote:
On February 02 2012 03:28 radiatoren wrote:
blah_blah was extremely sarcastic and antagonizing in most of what he wrote. He reminds me of a very grumpy and set old man, though for some reason he was still just a PhD. His posts suggest that he might have severe stress, be lonely, have a severe depression or other personal problems.

Being sarcastic and antagonizing towards an admin that was being relatively calm and easygoing is just bad etiquette.

The post did not really warrent as hard a punishment as it got, but it was chosen as the straw that broke the camels back.


a guy is a bit of a dick on the internet, must have no friends


This makes me sad. Gentlemen, the action we must take is clear: we must venture into the wilds and recover the mythical elements of harmony so we can warm blah_blah's heart with the magic of friendship!!!! (I get to be RBD)



Dibs on Twilight.

ive always wanted to sparkle

Hey.....hey guys.... can.....can I come...too?!
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Show nested quote +
On February 02 2012 11:13 Mobius_1 wrote:
On February 02 2012 10:48 liberal wrote:
I'm playing a game where I find and post in a soon-to-be-closed thread before it gets shut down. I've sniped the last 4 closed threads in a row. Who wants to race me to the 5th?

I know, I'm easily amused.

Edit: Success


I'm not sure how that will endear you to the mods or the rest of the community, but to each his/her own.

Blah_blah is probably what Greg House would be if he was posting on TL. Except without the whole magically saving lives thing.

EDIT: The Great Dota2 Key Trading Thread is going to turn into a real ban magnet soon. Why do people not read?!?


Perfect analogy! I was just going to say... he reminds me of someone... but I can't put my finger on it, a mini House.

As for the Dota2 Thread, I feel like the hammer has to go down hard on that thread. It's quite obvious why nobody is reading the rules, majority aren't from Liquipedia, or are "playing stupid" in a futile effort to get a key. I just feel really bad for the devoted Veterans, who might lose their chance at a key because of underhanded people.


I just wish we got more keys by now. So far only Seeker's got a key
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
-_-Quails
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia796 Posts
February 02 2012 13:43 GMT
#16074
On February 02 2012 10:48 liberal wrote:
I'm playing a game where I find and post in a soon-to-be-closed thread before it gets shut down. I've sniped the last 4 5 closed threads in a row. Who wants to race me to the 56th?

I know, I'm easily amused.

Show nested quote +
On February 02 2012 11:13 Mobius_1 wrote:
On February 02 2012 10:48 liberal wrote:
I'm playing a game where I find and post in a soon-to-be-closed thread before it gets shut down. I've sniped the last 4 closed threads in a row. Who wants to race me to the 5th?

I know, I'm easily amused.

Edit: Success


I'm not sure how that will endear you to the mods or the rest of the community, but to each his/her own.

Why, it's just a little harmless fun Recognizing questionable thread titles is an art sir.

Now the mods can use your post history as a quick way to round up the bad threads when they don't feel like hunting.
"I post only when my brain works." - Reaper9
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44322 Posts
February 02 2012 13:55 GMT
#16075
On February 02 2012 10:48 liberal wrote:
I'm playing a game where I find and post in a soon-to-be-closed thread before it gets shut down. I've sniped the last 4 5 closed threads in a row. Who wants to race me to the 56th?

I know, I'm easily amused.

Show nested quote +
On February 02 2012 11:13 Mobius_1 wrote:
On February 02 2012 10:48 liberal wrote:
I'm playing a game where I find and post in a soon-to-be-closed thread before it gets shut down. I've sniped the last 4 closed threads in a row. Who wants to race me to the 5th?

I know, I'm easily amused.

Edit: Success


I'm not sure how that will endear you to the mods or the rest of the community, but to each his/her own.

Why, it's just a little harmless fun Recognizing questionable thread titles is an art sir.

stop
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
Tortious_Tortoise
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States944 Posts
February 02 2012 15:41 GMT
#16076
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=32696&currentpage=1125#22493

Can't decide if this is grammatically correct or not. whence=from where, so in context, it's "I cast thee back to from where you came." I suppose if a "place" is implied, then it's technically grammatically correct, but I think that "I cast thee back to the place whence you came" would sound better and be more clear.

Also, I love old English vernacular. It makes me think there are Dragons on TL
Treating eSports as a social science since 2011; Credo: "The system is never wrong"-- Day9 Daily #400 Part 3
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
February 02 2012 15:54 GMT
#16077
Yeah, your proposed sentence is better, mbr2321. GMarshal is noob @ archaic vernacular.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-02 16:00:24
February 02 2012 15:59 GMT
#16078
"I cast thee back to the place whence you came " doesn't have the same ring to it. Plus, place is implied, which IIRC works with whence (its been a while though, so I'm not 100% sure)

Time to brush up on my Shakespearean English!
Moderator
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
February 02 2012 16:01 GMT
#16079
Actually, I think "I cast thee back from whence you came" is perhaps the best way to convey that statement.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19257 Posts
February 02 2012 16:08 GMT
#16080
Shouldn't it be it "I cast thee back from whence thy come"?

Also+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
Prev 1 802 803 804 805 806 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2439
Shinee 21
NotJumperer 17
Noble 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever961
NeuroSwarm206
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft383
Other Games
summit1g7074
Coldzera 776
JimRising 668
C9.Mang0343
PiGStarcraft268
ArmadaUGS33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1005
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream338
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo829
• Rush616
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 25m
Afreeca Starleague
6h 25m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
20h 25m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.