• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:35
CEST 05:35
KST 12:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Rp8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7501 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 803

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 801 802 803 804 805 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
Kralic
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada2628 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-01 18:29:35
February 01 2012 18:25 GMT
#16041
On February 02 2012 03:18 Ghanburighan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2012 03:14 Kralic wrote:
He had 3 warnings, and 3 bans in under a year (he should have had more). His bans and warnings came from pretty stupid shit to be saying on a forum. Pretty much insensitve and harsh. I guess people think that one example of a helpful post out weighs a history of garbage.


What you just wrote about me is harsh in the same way that blah_blah was being harsh. What is at issue, though, is that one post not warranting a perm and the fact that his latest posts have become better and more constructive. I think we should still support people that seem to learn to post in the TL environment.


My post was nothing like his posts, I did not single you out, I did not take a shit on your name, I just mentioned a generic bunch of "people". If that offends, you I guess I am sorry and would suggest you grow a thicker skin.

How do you support someone who was punished earlier (a week ago), and then he gets punished again for the same thing? "Oh he is just learning... it is not his fault."

You are entitled to your opinion just like I am. You want to vouche for his support and I want to see him stayed banned to clean up the forums.


Brood War forever!
radiatoren
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Denmark1907 Posts
February 01 2012 18:28 GMT
#16042
blah_blah was extremely sarcastic and antagonizing in most of what he wrote. He reminds me of a very grumpy and set old man, though for some reason he was still just a PhD. His posts suggest that he might have severe stress, be lonely, have a severe depression or other personal problems.

Being sarcastic and antagonizing towards an admin that was being relatively calm and easygoing is just bad etiquette.

The post did not really warrent as hard a punishment as it got, but it was chosen as the straw that broke the camels back.
Repeat before me
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
February 01 2012 18:34 GMT
#16043
On February 02 2012 03:28 radiatoren wrote:
blah_blah was extremely sarcastic and antagonizing in most of what he wrote. He reminds me of a very grumpy and set old man, though for some reason he was still just a PhD. His posts suggest that he might have severe stress, be lonely, have a severe depression or other personal problems.

Being sarcastic and antagonizing towards an admin that was being relatively calm and easygoing is just bad etiquette.

The post did not really warrent as hard a punishment as it got, but it was chosen as the straw that broke the camels back.


Yeah, pretty much this... good summation sir.
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
Deleted User 137586
Profile Joined January 2011
7859 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-01 19:23:05
February 01 2012 18:40 GMT
#16044
Oh, woe is me, that still tries to believe in humanity and hopes that people can learn...

Let's rephrase: yes, the guy should objectively be banned. I tried to hope in people being able to learn, and was disappointed.
Cry 'havoc' and let slip the dogs of war
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
February 01 2012 19:04 GMT
#16045
On February 02 2012 03:40 Ghanburighan wrote:
Oh, woe is me, that still tries to believe in humanity and hopes that people can learn...

You confuse me.

On February 02 2012 03:28 radiatoren wrote:
blah_blah was extremely sarcastic and antagonizing in most of what he wrote. He reminds me of a very grumpy and set old man, though for some reason he was still just a PhD. His posts suggest that he might have severe stress, be lonely, have a severe depression or other personal problems.

Being sarcastic and antagonizing towards an admin that was being relatively calm and easygoing is just bad etiquette.

The post did not really warrent as hard a punishment as it got, but it was chosen as the straw that broke the camels back.


I swear I looked at blah_blah's posts and went, those posts are what I write in the reply box and immediately delete! Then again, had ETT not laid the smackdown back in the day (mine was a 2 week, not a perm, and back in the day really wasn't too long ago IIRC) I might have continued being a sarcastic ass. I think it slips up sometimes, but learning to converse in a repectful manner is what will keep you around without being permed and blah_blah didn't learn after 3 bans and as many warning so blech
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
SeaSwift
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Scotland4486 Posts
February 01 2012 19:04 GMT
#16046
On February 02 2012 03:40 Ghanburighan wrote:
Oh, woe is me, that still tries to believe in humanity and hopes that people can learn...


That's pretty irrelevant.
Deleted User 137586
Profile Joined January 2011
7859 Posts
February 01 2012 19:07 GMT
#16047
On February 02 2012 04:04 SeaSwift wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2012 03:40 Ghanburighan wrote:
Oh, woe is me, that still tries to believe in humanity and hopes that people can learn...


That's pretty irrelevant.


No, it's relevant. I now see (after seeing ETT's examples) the reason for the ban, and even though I feel the guy should get a chance to learn on humanistic grounds, I see that there are no objective grounds for an argument, just hope.
Cry 'havoc' and let slip the dogs of war
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
February 01 2012 19:12 GMT
#16048
On February 02 2012 04:07 Ghanburighan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2012 04:04 SeaSwift wrote:
On February 02 2012 03:40 Ghanburighan wrote:
Oh, woe is me, that still tries to believe in humanity and hopes that people can learn...


That's pretty irrelevant.


No, it's relevant. I now see (after seeing ETT's examples) the reason for the ban, and even though I feel the guy should get a chance to learn on humanistic grounds, I see that there are no objective grounds for an argument, just hope.


Wat... when you're permed you can come back under a new name after a sufficient amount of time has passed. So if he changes he can still come back, just under a new account name and with a "fresh" reputation. I'm so lost as to what you're even talking about.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
sevencck
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada705 Posts
February 01 2012 19:41 GMT
#16049
On February 02 2012 03:34 EvilTeletubby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2012 03:28 radiatoren wrote:
blah_blah was extremely sarcastic and antagonizing in most of what he wrote. He reminds me of a very grumpy and set old man, though for some reason he was still just a PhD. His posts suggest that he might have severe stress, be lonely, have a severe depression or other personal problems.

Being sarcastic and antagonizing towards an admin that was being relatively calm and easygoing is just bad etiquette.

The post did not really warrent as hard a punishment as it got, but it was chosen as the straw that broke the camels back.


Yeah, pretty much this... good summation sir.


I was really wondering about this ban as well, but now I can appreciate your reaction. I wonder if he knew he was on thin ice?
I like to think that the moon is there even if I am not looking at it. -Albert Einstein
Monsen
Profile Joined December 2002
Germany2548 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-01 19:59:37
February 01 2012 19:58 GMT
#16050
On February 02 2012 04:41 sevencck wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2012 03:34 EvilTeletubby wrote:
On February 02 2012 03:28 radiatoren wrote:
blah_blah was extremely sarcastic and antagonizing in most of what he wrote. He reminds me of a very grumpy and set old man, though for some reason he was still just a PhD. His posts suggest that he might have severe stress, be lonely, have a severe depression or other personal problems.

Being sarcastic and antagonizing towards an admin that was being relatively calm and easygoing is just bad etiquette.

The post did not really warrent as hard a punishment as it got, but it was chosen as the straw that broke the camels back.


Yeah, pretty much this... good summation sir.


I was really wondering about this ban as well, but now I can appreciate your reaction. I wonder if he knew he was on thin ice?


For someone as smart as he the bans and warnings should have been a sufficiently large clue, yes?
11 years and counting- TL #680
turdburgler
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
England6749 Posts
February 01 2012 20:08 GMT
#16051
On February 02 2012 03:28 radiatoren wrote:
blah_blah was extremely sarcastic and antagonizing in most of what he wrote. He reminds me of a very grumpy and set old man, though for some reason he was still just a PhD. His posts suggest that he might have severe stress, be lonely, have a severe depression or other personal problems.

Being sarcastic and antagonizing towards an admin that was being relatively calm and easygoing is just bad etiquette.

The post did not really warrent as hard a punishment as it got, but it was chosen as the straw that broke the camels back.


a guy is a bit of a dick on the internet, must have no friends
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
February 01 2012 20:10 GMT
#16052
On February 02 2012 05:08 turdburgler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2012 03:28 radiatoren wrote:
blah_blah was extremely sarcastic and antagonizing in most of what he wrote. He reminds me of a very grumpy and set old man, though for some reason he was still just a PhD. His posts suggest that he might have severe stress, be lonely, have a severe depression or other personal problems.

Being sarcastic and antagonizing towards an admin that was being relatively calm and easygoing is just bad etiquette.

The post did not really warrent as hard a punishment as it got, but it was chosen as the straw that broke the camels back.


a guy is a bit of a dick on the internet, must have no friends


This makes me sad. Gentlemen, the action we must take is clear: we must venture into the wilds and recover the mythical elements of harmony so we can warm blah_blah's heart with the magic of friendship!!!! (I get to be RBD)

I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Deleted User 137586
Profile Joined January 2011
7859 Posts
February 01 2012 20:37 GMT
#16053
On February 02 2012 05:10 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2012 05:08 turdburgler wrote:
On February 02 2012 03:28 radiatoren wrote:
blah_blah was extremely sarcastic and antagonizing in most of what he wrote. He reminds me of a very grumpy and set old man, though for some reason he was still just a PhD. His posts suggest that he might have severe stress, be lonely, have a severe depression or other personal problems.

Being sarcastic and antagonizing towards an admin that was being relatively calm and easygoing is just bad etiquette.

The post did not really warrent as hard a punishment as it got, but it was chosen as the straw that broke the camels back.


a guy is a bit of a dick on the internet, must have no friends


This makes me sad. Gentlemen, the action we must take is clear: we must venture into the wilds and recover the mythical elements of harmony so we can warm blah_blah's heart with the magic of friendship!!!! (I get to be RBD)



Dibs on Twilight.
Cry 'havoc' and let slip the dogs of war
turdburgler
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
England6749 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-01 20:43:29
February 01 2012 20:41 GMT
#16054
On February 02 2012 05:10 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2012 05:08 turdburgler wrote:
On February 02 2012 03:28 radiatoren wrote:
blah_blah was extremely sarcastic and antagonizing in most of what he wrote. He reminds me of a very grumpy and set old man, though for some reason he was still just a PhD. His posts suggest that he might have severe stress, be lonely, have a severe depression or other personal problems.

Being sarcastic and antagonizing towards an admin that was being relatively calm and easygoing is just bad etiquette.

The post did not really warrent as hard a punishment as it got, but it was chosen as the straw that broke the camels back.


a guy is a bit of a dick on the internet, must have no friends


This makes me sad. Gentlemen, the action we must take is clear: we must venture into the wilds and recover the mythical elements of harmony so we can warm blah_blah's heart with the magic of friendship!!!! (I get to be RBD)



im just saying, its all fun and games to play internet psychologist, but maybe hes just a normal guy who happens to be a bit of a dick. not everything needs an in depth pseudo analysis about their 'real motives'

On February 02 2012 05:37 Ghanburighan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2012 05:10 TheToast wrote:
On February 02 2012 05:08 turdburgler wrote:
On February 02 2012 03:28 radiatoren wrote:
blah_blah was extremely sarcastic and antagonizing in most of what he wrote. He reminds me of a very grumpy and set old man, though for some reason he was still just a PhD. His posts suggest that he might have severe stress, be lonely, have a severe depression or other personal problems.

Being sarcastic and antagonizing towards an admin that was being relatively calm and easygoing is just bad etiquette.

The post did not really warrent as hard a punishment as it got, but it was chosen as the straw that broke the camels back.


a guy is a bit of a dick on the internet, must have no friends


This makes me sad. Gentlemen, the action we must take is clear: we must venture into the wilds and recover the mythical elements of harmony so we can warm blah_blah's heart with the magic of friendship!!!! (I get to be RBD)



Dibs on Twilight.

ive always wanted to sparkle
sevencck
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada705 Posts
February 01 2012 20:52 GMT
#16055
On February 02 2012 04:58 Monsen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2012 04:41 sevencck wrote:
On February 02 2012 03:34 EvilTeletubby wrote:
On February 02 2012 03:28 radiatoren wrote:
blah_blah was extremely sarcastic and antagonizing in most of what he wrote. He reminds me of a very grumpy and set old man, though for some reason he was still just a PhD. His posts suggest that he might have severe stress, be lonely, have a severe depression or other personal problems.

Being sarcastic and antagonizing towards an admin that was being relatively calm and easygoing is just bad etiquette.

The post did not really warrent as hard a punishment as it got, but it was chosen as the straw that broke the camels back.


Yeah, pretty much this... good summation sir.


I was really wondering about this ban as well, but now I can appreciate your reaction. I wonder if he knew he was on thin ice?


For someone as smart as he the bans and warnings should have been a sufficiently large clue, yes?


Thank you, that's exactly what I'm wondering.
I like to think that the moon is there even if I am not looking at it. -Albert Einstein
Deleted User 137586
Profile Joined January 2011
7859 Posts
February 01 2012 20:56 GMT
#16056
On February 02 2012 05:52 sevencck wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2012 04:58 Monsen wrote:
On February 02 2012 04:41 sevencck wrote:
On February 02 2012 03:34 EvilTeletubby wrote:
On February 02 2012 03:28 radiatoren wrote:
blah_blah was extremely sarcastic and antagonizing in most of what he wrote. He reminds me of a very grumpy and set old man, though for some reason he was still just a PhD. His posts suggest that he might have severe stress, be lonely, have a severe depression or other personal problems.

Being sarcastic and antagonizing towards an admin that was being relatively calm and easygoing is just bad etiquette.

The post did not really warrent as hard a punishment as it got, but it was chosen as the straw that broke the camels back.


Yeah, pretty much this... good summation sir.


I was really wondering about this ban as well, but now I can appreciate your reaction. I wonder if he knew he was on thin ice?


For someone as smart as he the bans and warnings should have been a sufficiently large clue, yes?


Thank you, that's exactly what I'm wondering.


I know several mathematicians. Intelligence and ability (and mostly the work ethic) to solve math problems does not in any way contribute to social skill such as empathy and manners. It might in fact be an indication of the opposite. I still believe everyone could learn if they tried, though.
Cry 'havoc' and let slip the dogs of war
Espelz
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany833 Posts
February 01 2012 22:58 GMT
#16057
On February 02 2012 05:56 Ghanburighan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2012 05:52 sevencck wrote:
On February 02 2012 04:58 Monsen wrote:
On February 02 2012 04:41 sevencck wrote:
On February 02 2012 03:34 EvilTeletubby wrote:
On February 02 2012 03:28 radiatoren wrote:
blah_blah was extremely sarcastic and antagonizing in most of what he wrote. He reminds me of a very grumpy and set old man, though for some reason he was still just a PhD. His posts suggest that he might have severe stress, be lonely, have a severe depression or other personal problems.

Being sarcastic and antagonizing towards an admin that was being relatively calm and easygoing is just bad etiquette.

The post did not really warrent as hard a punishment as it got, but it was chosen as the straw that broke the camels back.


Yeah, pretty much this... good summation sir.


I was really wondering about this ban as well, but now I can appreciate your reaction. I wonder if he knew he was on thin ice?


For someone as smart as he the bans and warnings should have been a sufficiently large clue, yes?


Thank you, that's exactly what I'm wondering.


I know several mathematicians. Intelligence and ability (and mostly the work ethic) to solve math problems does not in any way contribute to social skill such as empathy and manners. It might in fact be an indication of the opposite. I still believe everyone could learn if they tried, though.


Hrm.. most math people I know are often a little insecure, but mostly pretty social people, simply because (at least most)mathematicians need other mathematicians to talk about math so going out for diner or drinks is pretty much normal for us here (sometimes, but only sometimes we may take "other" people with us too !)

But yeah, there are a few lone rangers every year who get most of the stuff up to a certain difficulty alone, think they don´t need others and then are stuck with not beeing able to talk to people properly
"Its not over till Fantasy gg´s" - Sayle
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
February 01 2012 23:23 GMT
#16058
On February 02 2012 05:41 turdburgler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2012 05:10 TheToast wrote:
On February 02 2012 05:08 turdburgler wrote:
On February 02 2012 03:28 radiatoren wrote:
blah_blah was extremely sarcastic and antagonizing in most of what he wrote. He reminds me of a very grumpy and set old man, though for some reason he was still just a PhD. His posts suggest that he might have severe stress, be lonely, have a severe depression or other personal problems.

Being sarcastic and antagonizing towards an admin that was being relatively calm and easygoing is just bad etiquette.

The post did not really warrent as hard a punishment as it got, but it was chosen as the straw that broke the camels back.


a guy is a bit of a dick on the internet, must have no friends


This makes me sad. Gentlemen, the action we must take is clear: we must venture into the wilds and recover the mythical elements of harmony so we can warm blah_blah's heart with the magic of friendship!!!! (I get to be RBD)



im just saying, its all fun and games to play internet psychologist, but maybe hes just a normal guy who happens to be a bit of a dick. not everything needs an in depth pseudo analysis about their 'real motives'

Show nested quote +
On February 02 2012 05:37 Ghanburighan wrote:
On February 02 2012 05:10 TheToast wrote:
On February 02 2012 05:08 turdburgler wrote:
On February 02 2012 03:28 radiatoren wrote:
blah_blah was extremely sarcastic and antagonizing in most of what he wrote. He reminds me of a very grumpy and set old man, though for some reason he was still just a PhD. His posts suggest that he might have severe stress, be lonely, have a severe depression or other personal problems.

Being sarcastic and antagonizing towards an admin that was being relatively calm and easygoing is just bad etiquette.

The post did not really warrent as hard a punishment as it got, but it was chosen as the straw that broke the camels back.


a guy is a bit of a dick on the internet, must have no friends


This makes me sad. Gentlemen, the action we must take is clear: we must venture into the wilds and recover the mythical elements of harmony so we can warm blah_blah's heart with the magic of friendship!!!! (I get to be RBD)



Dibs on Twilight.

ive always wanted to sparkle


Shotgun Applejack!
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
liberal
Profile Joined November 2011
1116 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-02 02:19:39
February 02 2012 01:48 GMT
#16059
I'm playing a game where I find and post in a soon-to-be-closed thread before it gets shut down. I've sniped the last 4 5 closed threads in a row. Who wants to race me to the 56th?

I know, I'm easily amused.

On February 02 2012 11:13 Mobius_1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2012 10:48 liberal wrote:
I'm playing a game where I find and post in a soon-to-be-closed thread before it gets shut down. I've sniped the last 4 closed threads in a row. Who wants to race me to the 5th?

I know, I'm easily amused.

Edit: Success


I'm not sure how that will endear you to the mods or the rest of the community, but to each his/her own.

Why, it's just a little harmless fun Recognizing questionable thread titles is an art sir.
Mobius_1
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United Kingdom2763 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-02 02:15:13
February 02 2012 02:13 GMT
#16060
On February 02 2012 10:48 liberal wrote:
I'm playing a game where I find and post in a soon-to-be-closed thread before it gets shut down. I've sniped the last 4 closed threads in a row. Who wants to race me to the 5th?

I know, I'm easily amused.

Edit: Success


I'm not sure how that will endear you to the mods or the rest of the community, but to each his/her own.

Blah_blah is probably what Greg House would be if he was posting on TL. Except without the whole magically saving lives thing.

EDIT: The Great Dota2 Key Trading Thread is going to turn into a real ban magnet soon. Why do people not read?!?
Starleague Forever. RIP KT Violet~
Prev 1 801 802 803 804 805 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2439
Shinee 21
NotJumperer 17
Noble 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever961
NeuroSwarm206
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft383
Other Games
summit1g7074
Coldzera 776
JimRising 668
C9.Mang0343
PiGStarcraft268
ArmadaUGS33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1005
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream338
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo829
• Rush616
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 25m
Afreeca Starleague
6h 25m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
20h 25m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.