• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:46
CEST 05:46
KST 12:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8152 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 801

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 799 800 801 802 803 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
SeaSwift
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Scotland4486 Posts
January 31 2012 08:16 GMT
#16001
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=307770

Endymion?
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
January 31 2012 08:21 GMT
#16002
On January 31 2012 17:16 SeaSwift wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=307770

Endymion?


What a terrible topic.
Glad it got closed.
moo...for DRG
Monsen
Profile Joined December 2002
Germany2548 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-31 08:52:47
January 31 2012 08:52 GMT
#16003
Now this is interesting. I just stumbled about the "would you have sex with your cousin thread" again and after 40 odd pages the thread seems to have died off.
And here's the kicker: at that point they were talking about incest/ sex with siblings. So while they got riled up about sleeping with 3rd degree cousins, it seems once a thread has run it's course even the most controversial stuff wont keep it alive. Weird.
11 years and counting- TL #680
Percutio
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1672 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-31 10:12:13
January 31 2012 10:11 GMT
#16004
On January 31 2012 17:52 Monsen wrote:
Now this is interesting. I just stumbled about the "would you have sex with your cousin thread" again and after 40 odd pages the thread seems to have died off.
And here's the kicker: at that point they were talking about incest/ sex with siblings. So while they got riled up about sleeping with 3rd degree cousins, it seems once a thread has run it's course even the most controversial stuff wont keep it alive. Weird.

It is because it wasn't an LR thread.

That topic in LR form = 2000 pages before someone finishes a diving leap for the close thread button.
What does it matter how I loose it?
Slardar
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada7596 Posts
January 31 2012 13:16 GMT
#16005
On January 31 2012 16:48 flamewheel wrote:
800 pages is a lot

wat


Been playing too much dota2
Percutio
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1672 Posts
January 31 2012 13:23 GMT
#16006
So I noticed a few new bans were LR related which confused me as I didn't notice any in the LR when i skimmed it.

Then I realized that GSL was going on around the same time as Proleague and it made sense.
What does it matter how I loose it?
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
January 31 2012 14:57 GMT
#16007
On January 31 2012 13:34 Kamais Ookin wrote:
Damn checksix was banned... (shameless plug-in for page 800)

No, that wasn't a representative of CheckSix Gaming or anything. Just a shitty poster with an impostor username. I got the assist, too, which makes me feel important somehow.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
ShadeR
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia7535 Posts
January 31 2012 16:25 GMT
#16008
Question. Does the existence of reddit have any effect on how liberally you nuke bad posters? I imagine it does if only because pre reddit you would have felt a little bad for them.
SeaSwift
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Scotland4486 Posts
January 31 2012 17:05 GMT
#16009
On February 01 2012 01:25 ShadeR wrote:
Question. Does the existence of reddit have any effect on how liberally you nuke bad posters? I imagine it does if only because pre reddit you would have felt a little bad for them.


pre-reddit there was GosuGamers.net anyway.
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
January 31 2012 17:56 GMT
#16010
They still banned bad posters. There's TL.net hate sites out there lol. There's actually an anti TL forum somewhere I can't recall what its address is.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-31 18:41:49
January 31 2012 18:31 GMT
#16011
On January 31 2012 16:48 flamewheel wrote:
800 pages is a lot

wat


What is up with your user logo :O I want that :<

Edit: OMG I just noticed that having a smiley face gets rid of my team logo. This is the greatest travesty I have encountered on this forum :< I can't find a way to get rid of it and I get the feeling that when enabling it I was warned of this T_T_T_T_T

Double Edit: Team logo appears upon investigation to only show up in BW forum. Investigation ongoing.

Triple Edit: Oh thank the grilled cheesus. Upon even further investigation my loyalty is still shown in the BW forum. Proof of such. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=306109&currentpage=3#50

Thus concludes my daily crisis.

Quad Edit: And now I know about the user logo. I'm bad at this...
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Kamais Ookin
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada591 Posts
January 31 2012 19:26 GMT
#16012
On January 31 2012 23:57 Aeres wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2012 13:34 Kamais Ookin wrote:
Damn checksix was banned... (shameless plug-in for page 800)

No, that wasn't a representative of CheckSix Gaming or anything. Just a shitty poster with an impostor username. I got the assist, too, which makes me feel important somehow.
Trust me I knew that, just wanted to be on pg 800.
MAL Profile: http://myanimelist.net/profile/Kamais_Ookin Twitch account streaming fighting games and PC games, etc twitch.tv/kamais_ookin
See.Blue
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States2673 Posts
January 31 2012 20:26 GMT
#16013
On February 01 2012 02:56 Probe1 wrote:
They still banned bad posters. There's TL.net hate sites out there lol. There's actually an anti TL forum somewhere I can't recall what its address is.


Someone linked it years ago and I got a peek, it's almost Dantean in a way. It basically consists of stimey and tdot trolling each other and ranting.
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-31 20:32:06
January 31 2012 20:30 GMT
#16014
lol that is certainly a vision of hell if I ever heard one.

also, zorkmid suicide?
nvm just read his last post. damn that sucks .
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
January 31 2012 20:50 GMT
#16015
Wow, Zorkmid ask for a perm? why on earth? Just because he's not doing anything o_O
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
valheru
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia966 Posts
January 31 2012 21:43 GMT
#16016
On January 31 2012 16:48 flamewheel wrote:
800 pages is a lot

wat

Wait weren't you a rapidash before?
I reject your reality and substitute my own
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-31 21:59:38
January 31 2012 21:48 GMT
#16017
I'm confused. I see Flamewheel as a Rapidash. What is everyone else seeing?

EDIT: Browser error. I see the MBCGame icon now.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
January 31 2012 21:59 GMT
#16018
On February 01 2012 06:48 Aeres wrote:
I'm confused. I see Flamewheel as a Rapidash. What is everyone else seeing?


Yeah I always assumed it was a pokemon. (Though I think I confused Ninetails with Rapidash...)
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
SeaSwift
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Scotland4486 Posts
January 31 2012 22:05 GMT
#16019
Yeah, because of MBCgame shutting down most (all?) mods/admins have their icons changed to a memorial plaque.
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
January 31 2012 22:08 GMT
#16020
I'm still seeing everyone but reds as regular icons.

Weird.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Prev 1 799 800 801 802 803 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft507
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta86
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft551
PiGStarcraft507
RuFF_SC2 196
SpeCial 81
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1027
Hyuk 54
Leta 43
Bale 30
Noble 20
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm198
Counter-Strike
taco 578
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox726
C9.Mang0288
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor638
Other Games
summit1g9623
Coldzera 807
JimRising 553
Sick111
ViBE69
ArmadaUGS36
Liquid`Ken4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick748
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream93
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 105
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo884
• Stunt325
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
6h 14m
Online Event
7h 14m
FEL
12h 14m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 14m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 14m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.