• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:25
CEST 19:25
KST 02:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War255.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8574 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 446

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 444 445 446 447 448 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51623 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-08 17:02:43
July 08 2011 16:56 GMT
#8901
On July 09 2011 01:52 AlBundy wrote:
Hey I saw that you banned JPrime but why the two day ban? I don't think his behavior will change in the span of two days but anyway you decide.


I think 2 days is more than enough to realize the simple fact that TL is not DCI.
On July 09 2011 01:55 Yoshi Kirishima wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2011 01:48 Megaliskuu wrote:
On July 09 2011 01:27 Gummy wrote:
I'm so glad I am finally unbanned; longest 2 weeks of my life. Being away from Teamliquid for so long was as traumatic as being out of my mother's womb :/
I have learned my lesson and there will be nothing but humbleness from here on out. To enforce this, I will be suffixing each of my posts with an embarrassing fact about myself.

I am never has kiss girl before.


You should end all of your posts with a short poem.


On July 09 2011 01:36 Yoshi Kirishima wrote:
Where is JiPrime's ban post? Sorry I searched the posts back to 4 days ago with CTR F and didn't find it >.<

Anyway, I wanted to know why he was banned, I guess it's because he's spreading rumors? But I agree it's not like he caused big trouble to be permabanned.


His collective post history is trash..don't think it was a single post.


No i mean the post here, which should say something like "jiprime was banned blah blah for blah days for this post"

JiPrime was just temp banned for 2 days by IntoTheWow.

That account was created on 2011-06-02 11:10:59 and had 123 posts.

Reason: You derail your own threads. Don't ask to be flamed, but ignore arguments and act with an air of superiority all the time. Drop it.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
July 08 2011 17:06 GMT
#8902
On July 09 2011 01:56 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2011 01:52 AlBundy wrote:
Hey I saw that you banned JPrime but why the two day ban? I don't think his behavior will change in the span of two days but anyway you decide.


I think 2 days is more than enough to realize the simple fact that TL is not DCI.
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2011 01:55 Yoshi Kirishima wrote:
On July 09 2011 01:48 Megaliskuu wrote:
On July 09 2011 01:27 Gummy wrote:
I'm so glad I am finally unbanned; longest 2 weeks of my life. Being away from Teamliquid for so long was as traumatic as being out of my mother's womb :/
I have learned my lesson and there will be nothing but humbleness from here on out. To enforce this, I will be suffixing each of my posts with an embarrassing fact about myself.

I am never has kiss girl before.


You should end all of your posts with a short poem.


On July 09 2011 01:36 Yoshi Kirishima wrote:
Where is JiPrime's ban post? Sorry I searched the posts back to 4 days ago with CTR F and didn't find it >.<

Anyway, I wanted to know why he was banned, I guess it's because he's spreading rumors? But I agree it's not like he caused big trouble to be permabanned.


His collective post history is trash..don't think it was a single post.


No i mean the post here, which should say something like "jiprime was banned blah blah for blah days for this post"

Show nested quote +
JiPrime was just temp banned for 2 days by IntoTheWow.

That account was created on 2011-06-02 11:10:59 and had 123 posts.

Reason: You derail your own threads. Don't ask to be flamed, but ignore arguments and act with an air of superiority all the time. Drop it.

I'm pretty sure Yoshi is referring to the red text at the end of a ban-worthy post. He was trying to find that red text in the thread, but I think that since JiPrime's douchebaggery spanned multiple posts, there was no one post to pin as banworthy, and he was just smote by Agu without the red text. That's an uncommon occurrence, but not unheard of.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51623 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-08 17:13:26
July 08 2011 17:11 GMT
#8903
actually I did find a specific post although it didn't have the red text,its what ticked ITW off.

On July 09 2011 00:33 IntoTheWow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2011 22:12 JiPrime wrote:
And what are you going to do about it? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯



I'm going to close it and give you 2 days to rest.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Yoshi Kirishima
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States10383 Posts
July 08 2011 17:35 GMT
#8904
KK thanks, no didn't mean the red text aeres,
"JiPrime was just temp banned for 2 days by IntoTheWow. "

was looking for that :D thanks
Mid-master streaming MECH ONLY + commentary www.twitch.tv/yoshikirishima +++ "If all-in fails, all-in again."
andrewlt
Profile Joined August 2009
United States7702 Posts
July 08 2011 17:36 GMT
#8905
On July 08 2011 23:36 Supamang wrote:
Im not sure if this has been posted before, but I was just looking throught the banned thread and noticed something. From around 2005 to early 2010, this time period is covered from page 1 to roughly page 200 or 210 or something. Roughly 200 pages of bans

Since the beta for SC2 came out in Feburary 2010 until now in July 2011, almost 600 pages worth of bans have been created.

I only created an account here since SC2 came out so Im not trying to make this any kind of bashing discussion, but I just found this interesting in a WTF HAPPENED kind of way



SC2 came out and attracted a mostly high school/college student demographic. Of the two, I think high school students make the larger demographic.

If you look at some of the posts in 2002/03 when TL was new, the quality of some posts resemble the current ones. Some of the forum veterans and even some mods were young back then.
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
July 08 2011 17:47 GMT
#8906
On July 09 2011 02:36 andrewlt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2011 23:36 Supamang wrote:
Im not sure if this has been posted before, but I was just looking throught the banned thread and noticed something. From around 2005 to early 2010, this time period is covered from page 1 to roughly page 200 or 210 or something. Roughly 200 pages of bans

Since the beta for SC2 came out in Feburary 2010 until now in July 2011, almost 600 pages worth of bans have been created.

I only created an account here since SC2 came out so Im not trying to make this any kind of bashing discussion, but I just found this interesting in a WTF HAPPENED kind of way



SC2 came out and attracted a mostly high school/college student demographic. Of the two, I think high school students make the larger demographic.

If you look at some of the posts in 2002/03 when TL was new, the quality of some posts resemble the current ones. Some of the forum veterans and even some mods were young back then.

Except for Manifesto. He was ancient when the land was young.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 08 2011 18:12 GMT
#8907
On July 08 2011 23:36 Supamang wrote:
Im not sure if this has been posted before, but I was just looking throught the banned thread and noticed something. From around 2005 to early 2010, this time period is covered from page 1 to roughly page 200 or 210 or something. Roughly 200 pages of bans

Since the beta for SC2 came out in Feburary 2010 until now in July 2011, almost 600 pages worth of bans have been created.

I only created an account here since SC2 came out so Im not trying to make this any kind of bashing discussion, but I just found this interesting in a WTF HAPPENED kind of way


Balance whine, Idra rage, SC2 "strategies", new people, & GG.noRE.
The only reason there aren't more is because Banlings have trouble keeping up.
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
Saechiis
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Netherlands4989 Posts
July 08 2011 18:14 GMT
#8908
On July 09 2011 02:47 Aeres wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2011 02:36 andrewlt wrote:
On July 08 2011 23:36 Supamang wrote:
Im not sure if this has been posted before, but I was just looking throught the banned thread and noticed something. From around 2005 to early 2010, this time period is covered from page 1 to roughly page 200 or 210 or something. Roughly 200 pages of bans

Since the beta for SC2 came out in Feburary 2010 until now in July 2011, almost 600 pages worth of bans have been created.

I only created an account here since SC2 came out so Im not trying to make this any kind of bashing discussion, but I just found this interesting in a WTF HAPPENED kind of way



SC2 came out and attracted a mostly high school/college student demographic. Of the two, I think high school students make the larger demographic.

If you look at some of the posts in 2002/03 when TL was new, the quality of some posts resemble the current ones. Some of the forum veterans and even some mods were young back then.

Except for Manifesto. He was ancient when the land was young.


The dwarves delved too greedily and too deep. You know what they awoke in the darkness of Khazad-dum... shadow and flame.

I think esports is pretty nice.
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
July 08 2011 18:31 GMT
#8909
On July 09 2011 03:14 Saechiis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2011 02:47 Aeres wrote:
On July 09 2011 02:36 andrewlt wrote:
On July 08 2011 23:36 Supamang wrote:
Im not sure if this has been posted before, but I was just looking throught the banned thread and noticed something. From around 2005 to early 2010, this time period is covered from page 1 to roughly page 200 or 210 or something. Roughly 200 pages of bans

Since the beta for SC2 came out in Feburary 2010 until now in July 2011, almost 600 pages worth of bans have been created.

I only created an account here since SC2 came out so Im not trying to make this any kind of bashing discussion, but I just found this interesting in a WTF HAPPENED kind of way



SC2 came out and attracted a mostly high school/college student demographic. Of the two, I think high school students make the larger demographic.

If you look at some of the posts in 2002/03 when TL was new, the quality of some posts resemble the current ones. Some of the forum veterans and even some mods were young back then.

Except for Manifesto. He was ancient when the land was young.


The dwarves delved too greedily and too deep. You know what they awoke in the darkness of Khazad-dum... shadow and flame.


Manifesto7...

The legend.
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Elasticity
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
3420 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-08 19:33:48
July 08 2011 18:45 GMT
#8910
what the fuck. I'm sincerely sorry. How come editting a post turns into a new post O.o This confuses me.
Elasticity
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
3420 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-08 18:49:43
July 08 2011 18:49 GMT
#8911
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2011 03:45 Knightess wrote:
TI77 was just banned by Nyovne.

That account was created on 2011-07-08 18:18:21 and had 7 posts.

Reason: Previously banned user.

TL.net Bot TL.net. July 08 2011 21:31. Posts 3 PM Profile Quote #
TI79 was just banned by Nyovne.

That account was created on 2011-06-25 19:51:36 and had 19 posts.

Reason: Previously banned user.

TL.net Bot TL.net. July 08 2011 21:31. Posts 3 PM Profile Quote #
TI80 was just banned by Nyovne.

That account was created on 2011-06-24 18:38:49 and had 4 posts.

Reason: Previously banned user.

+ Show Spoiler +

On June 21 2011 03:40 Aim Here wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2011 03:25 minhchi1211 wrote:
On June 21 2011 03:21 Drazerk wrote:
On June 21 2011 03:18 minhchi1211 wrote:
On June 21 2011 02:49 Drazerk wrote:
On June 21 2011 02:26 Probe1 wrote:
Crunchums check this out

"MC king of hotshit" lol that's just classic.

Also there's a TI81 shitting up LR. I wonder if he has any relation to TI83 or TI82. Hmm.
:D


I wont be worried until its T1000

TI81 was just banned by Nyovne.

That account was created on 2011-06-21 01:02:47 and had 6 posts.

Reason: Previously banned user.
LOL :D


Placing bets how long until TI80 Registers?


starting from now. 3:24 KST, I'd say in 40 minutes.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/profile.php?user=TI80


I'm calling it now. TIxx's countdown will reach TI000 at doomsday on December 21, 2012, just as the Mayans have predicted. TLnet.Bot will ban him with his long-awaited 0th post.

You heard it here first.


Holy shit, this cracked me up so much. Anyone still remember the bet ? xD
Elasticity
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
3420 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-08 19:40:11
July 08 2011 19:39 GMT
#8912
fuck temp ban me for 2 days please.

User was temp banned for this post.
MaxField
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2386 Posts
July 08 2011 20:16 GMT
#8913
Got a bad feeling (actually a good one, bad for mods) we are going to get a lot of bans out of the NASL finals.
"Zerg, so bad it loses to hydras" IdrA.
Deyster
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Jordan579 Posts
July 08 2011 20:22 GMT
#8914
On July 09 2011 05:16 MaxField wrote:
Got a bad feeling (actually a good one, bad for mods) we are going to get a lot of bans out of the NASL finals.

I wouldn't even dare reading the live report thread. It's gonna be a total mess.

I don't know if I should feel pity for the TL admins for having to do a lot of work on that particular thread or I should feel happy for some of them as they will be able to catch up on Banning Leader-board.
Watch the minimap.
MaxField
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2386 Posts
July 08 2011 20:57 GMT
#8915
On July 09 2011 05:22 Deyster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2011 05:16 MaxField wrote:
Got a bad feeling (actually a good one, bad for mods) we are going to get a lot of bans out of the NASL finals.

I wouldn't even dare reading the live report thread. It's gonna be a total mess.

I don't know if I should feel pity for the TL admins for having to do a lot of work on that particular thread or I should feel happy for some of them as they will be able to catch up on Banning Leader-board.

I have been following the Thread a little bit (it is impossible to actually follow it, it updates so fast, and I have been trying to report horrible posts, and stop all the NASL hate, but it is impossible. I am surprised that there has not been a banner up at the top of the thread yet.
"Zerg, so bad it loses to hydras" IdrA.
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
July 08 2011 21:57 GMT
#8916
On July 09 2011 04:39 Knightess wrote:
fuck temp ban me for 2 days please.

User was temp banned for this post.



What the shit just happened?
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
July 08 2011 21:58 GMT
#8917
On July 09 2011 05:57 MaxField wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2011 05:22 Deyster wrote:
On July 09 2011 05:16 MaxField wrote:
Got a bad feeling (actually a good one, bad for mods) we are going to get a lot of bans out of the NASL finals.

I wouldn't even dare reading the live report thread. It's gonna be a total mess.

I don't know if I should feel pity for the TL admins for having to do a lot of work on that particular thread or I should feel happy for some of them as they will be able to catch up on Banning Leader-board.

I have been following the Thread a little bit (it is impossible to actually follow it, it updates so fast, and I have been trying to report horrible posts, and stop all the NASL hate, but it is impossible. I am surprised that there has not been a banner up at the top of the thread yet.


The thread is a real mess I wouldn't be surprised if we saw the not so imaginary line that got busted out for MLG / Dream hack

Very Sad we see this in most big SC2 events.
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
July 08 2011 22:03 GMT
#8918
On July 09 2011 06:57 Probe1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2011 04:39 Knightess wrote:
fuck temp ban me for 2 days please.

User was temp banned for this post.



What the shit just happened?

I'm pretty sure he was displaying his frustration at being unable to edit without somehow making a new post, by asking for a temp ban (in a jesting manner, a way that would show his shame). But, of course, TL mods honor all requests, jesting or not.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
MaxField
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2386 Posts
July 08 2011 22:20 GMT
#8919
On July 09 2011 07:03 Aeres wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2011 06:57 Probe1 wrote:
On July 09 2011 04:39 Knightess wrote:
fuck temp ban me for 2 days please.

User was temp banned for this post.



What the shit just happened?

I'm pretty sure he was displaying his frustration at being unable to edit without somehow making a new post, by asking for a temp ban (in a jesting manner, a way that would show his shame). But, of course, TL mods honor all requests, jesting or not.

DO you know what the first post he made was? Before he made the Edit?
"Zerg, so bad it loses to hydras" IdrA.
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
July 08 2011 22:25 GMT
#8920
On July 09 2011 07:20 MaxField wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2011 07:03 Aeres wrote:
On July 09 2011 06:57 Probe1 wrote:
On July 09 2011 04:39 Knightess wrote:
fuck temp ban me for 2 days please.

User was temp banned for this post.



What the shit just happened?

I'm pretty sure he was displaying his frustration at being unable to edit without somehow making a new post, by asking for a temp ban (in a jesting manner, a way that would show his shame). But, of course, TL mods honor all requests, jesting or not.

DO you know what the first post he made was? Before he made the Edit?

It was him editing and accidentally making yet another post. I don't know how the hell he was doing it, but it was the same thing that he's done in his second of three posts.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Prev 1 444 445 446 447 448 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 373
ProTech151
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25962
Calm 5168
Light 170
Rush 161
Free 114
Barracks 104
910 91
Zeus 84
Mind 83
Trap 44
[ Show more ]
Hyun 33
Aegong 29
ToSsGirL 26
soO 26
Rock 25
Sexy 14
Sacsri 7
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9279
XaKoH 363
Counter-Strike
fl0m5647
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby1162
Other Games
singsing2015
FrodaN778
B2W.Neo582
Beastyqt567
mouzStarbuck280
crisheroes276
Livibee186
Hui .161
C9.Mang0133
RotterdaM121
KnowMe95
Trikslyr81
QueenE74
edward25
BRAT_OK 20
MindelVK7
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Dystopia_ 18
• Adnapsc2 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• Michael_bg 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2499
Other Games
• Shiphtur811
• imaqtpie183
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 36m
Big Brain Bouts
16h 36m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
23h 36m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 1h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 16h
Patches Events
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.