• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:33
CEST 09:33
KST 16:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9515 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 445

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 443 444 445 446 447 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
Blisse
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada3710 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-07 22:47:06
July 07 2011 22:37 GMT
#8881
On July 08 2011 05:44 MASSivezTV wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2011 05:43 AwkwardGuy wrote:
I guess you guys are right, nevermind.


sorry this was me, didnt know i was on my other account


I saw this and immediately thought gg.nore was back. :D
Very questionable.
There is no one like you in the universe.
bkrow
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia8532 Posts
July 07 2011 23:34 GMT
#8882
On June 30 2011 14:39 TL.net Bot wrote:
thoradycus was just temp banned for 1 week by p4NDemik.

That account was created on 2010-08-31 05:37:16 and had 1849 posts.

Look for Mod notes regarding this user on their user information page.

The last post the Mod was looking at before this user was banned is here.


Reason:

You've been warned three times in the last month for this stuff. Stop.

Check the MiR ban thread starting here for any discussion about this ban, that might've taken place.

I think i deleted the post he actually got banned for - but it was a one liner; i was just so interested to see the "moderating made easy" links hehe :p
In The Rear With The Gear .. *giggle* /////////// cobra-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA!!!!
Varpulis
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States2517 Posts
July 08 2011 00:07 GMT
#8883
On July 08 2011 08:34 bkrow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2011 14:39 TL.net Bot wrote:
thoradycus was just temp banned for 1 week by p4NDemik.

That account was created on 2010-08-31 05:37:16 and had 1849 posts.

Look for Mod notes regarding this user on their user information page.

The last post the Mod was looking at before this user was banned is here.


Reason:

You've been warned three times in the last month for this stuff. Stop.

Check the MiR ban thread starting here for any discussion about this ban, that might've taken place.

I think i deleted the post he actually got banned for - but it was a one liner; i was just so interested to see the "moderating made easy" links hehe :p

Am i the only one who tried to click the links? (in the post on the ban list the underlined words are actual links)

I'd pay good money to see GG.NoRe's MiR thread(s).
For he is the Oystermeister, lord of all the oysters.
Blisse
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada3710 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-08 01:12:07
July 08 2011 01:10 GMT
#8884
On July 08 2011 10:00 Empyrean wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2011 09:57 Blisse wrote:
Please put more effort in your post and make a summary of all the points he covers, or a transcript or something before the thread is closed. It's a great topic, and it'd be a shame for it to be closed due to a lack of content in the post.

What a shame!


Damn you Empyrean! I spent 5 minutes writing an extension to my post to find out you closed it already. FUUU D:

The world has too much good stuff in it to fit into TeamLiquid's General Forum though.
There is no one like you in the universe.
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
July 08 2011 03:41 GMT
#8885
Feel free to open a thread with actual content. It'd be interesting to discuss, I'm sure!
Moderator
Blisse
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada3710 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-08 03:54:48
July 08 2011 03:54 GMT
#8886
On July 08 2011 12:41 Empyrean wrote:
Feel free to open a thread with actual content. It'd be interesting to discuss, I'm sure!


By actual content do you mean that the original post had too little information to form a discussion, or that we couldn't really discuss the video because there's no way to argue against it?

Also I'm not sure if you're being serious or sarcastic, which would also answer the above question. Not a good day for me. :\
There is no one like you in the universe.
MassIncestor
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
743 Posts
July 08 2011 14:11 GMT
#8887
http://www.teamliquid.net/admin/userinformation.php?userid=xyz

would do heinous things to access <_<

maybe do an open-house on the mod areas for a day?
Supamang
Profile Joined June 2010
United States2298 Posts
July 08 2011 14:36 GMT
#8888
Im not sure if this has been posted before, but I was just looking throught the banned thread and noticed something. From around 2005 to early 2010, this time period is covered from page 1 to roughly page 200 or 210 or something. Roughly 200 pages of bans

Since the beta for SC2 came out in Feburary 2010 until now in July 2011, almost 600 pages worth of bans have been created.

I only created an account here since SC2 came out so Im not trying to make this any kind of bashing discussion, but I just found this interesting in a WTF HAPPENED kind of way
SKC
Profile Joined October 2010
Brazil18828 Posts
July 08 2011 14:43 GMT
#8889
On July 08 2011 23:36 Supamang wrote:
Im not sure if this has been posted before, but I was just looking throught the banned thread and noticed something. From around 2005 to early 2010, this time period is covered from page 1 to roughly page 200 or 210 or something. Roughly 200 pages of bans

Since the beta for SC2 came out in Feburary 2010 until now in July 2011, almost 600 pages worth of bans have been created.

I only created an account here since SC2 came out so Im not trying to make this any kind of bashing discussion, but I just found this interesting in a WTF HAPPENED kind of way


Just compare the traffic from before SC2 to now. If the amount of people suddenly increase by a pretty damn big margin, the amount of bans also will, even if you don't count the fact that new people are more likely to be banned because they are not used to a forum like this.
Megaliskuu
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5123 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-08 14:56:31
July 08 2011 14:55 GMT
#8890
Also it was a lot harder to get banned back then (in that much smaller population), the fact that some people still managed to get banned disgusts me (I'm looking at you charliemurphy).
|BW>Everything|Add me on star2 KR server TheMuTaL.675 for practice games :)|NEX clan| https://www.dotabuff.com/players/183104694
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
July 08 2011 15:32 GMT
#8891
On July 08 2011 12:54 Blisse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2011 12:41 Empyrean wrote:
Feel free to open a thread with actual content. It'd be interesting to discuss, I'm sure!


By actual content do you mean that the original post had too little information to form a discussion, or that we couldn't really discuss the video because there's no way to argue against it?

Also I'm not sure if you're being serious or sarcastic, which would also answer the above question. Not a good day for me. :\


Serious <_<
Moderator
Tabbris
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Bangladesh2839 Posts
July 08 2011 15:37 GMT
#8892
Lol so glad JiPrime got banned. All he wanted to do was Stir shit. I was hoping it would be a permaban but w/e.
Tabbris
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Bangladesh2839 Posts
July 08 2011 15:41 GMT
#8893
On July 08 2011 23:43 SKC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2011 23:36 Supamang wrote:
Im not sure if this has been posted before, but I was just looking throught the banned thread and noticed something. From around 2005 to early 2010, this time period is covered from page 1 to roughly page 200 or 210 or something. Roughly 200 pages of bans

Since the beta for SC2 came out in Feburary 2010 until now in July 2011, almost 600 pages worth of bans have been created.

I only created an account here since SC2 came out so Im not trying to make this any kind of bashing discussion, but I just found this interesting in a WTF HAPPENED kind of way


Just compare the traffic from before SC2 to now. If the amount of people suddenly increase by a pretty damn big margin, the amount of bans also will, even if you don't count the fact that new people are more likely to be banned because they are not used to a forum like this.


Well Tl went ban crazy when Sc2 came out. I remember back in 2008 u could say some stupid shit and the Tl admins wouldent care that much
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
July 08 2011 15:46 GMT
#8894
On July 09 2011 00:37 Tabbris wrote:
Lol so glad JiPrime got banned. All he wanted to do was Stir shit. I was hoping it would be a permaban but w/e.

Same here.
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51623 Posts
July 08 2011 15:48 GMT
#8895
On July 09 2011 00:37 Tabbris wrote:
Lol so glad JiPrime got banned. All he wanted to do was Stir shit. I was hoping it would be a permaban but w/e.


yeah he was annoying but nothing he did really warranted a permaban.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Gummy
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States2180 Posts
July 08 2011 16:27 GMT
#8896
I'm so glad I am finally unbanned; longest 2 weeks of my life. Being away from Teamliquid for so long was as traumatic as being out of my mother's womb :/
I have learned my lesson and there will be nothing but humbleness from here on out. To enforce this, I will be suffixing each of my posts with an embarrassing fact about myself.

I am never has kiss girl before.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ There are three kinds of people in the world: those who can count and those who can't.
Yoshi Kirishima
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States10383 Posts
July 08 2011 16:36 GMT
#8897
Where is JiPrime's ban post? Sorry I searched the posts back to 4 days ago with CTR F and didn't find it >.<

Anyway, I wanted to know why he was banned, I guess it's because he's spreading rumors? But I agree it's not like he caused big trouble to be permabanned.
Mid-master streaming MECH ONLY + commentary www.twitch.tv/yoshikirishima +++ "If all-in fails, all-in again."
Megaliskuu
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5123 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-08 16:49:15
July 08 2011 16:48 GMT
#8898
On July 09 2011 01:27 Gummy wrote:
I'm so glad I am finally unbanned; longest 2 weeks of my life. Being away from Teamliquid for so long was as traumatic as being out of my mother's womb :/
I have learned my lesson and there will be nothing but humbleness from here on out. To enforce this, I will be suffixing each of my posts with an embarrassing fact about myself.

I am never has kiss girl before.


You should end all of your posts with a short poem.


On July 09 2011 01:36 Yoshi Kirishima wrote:
Where is JiPrime's ban post? Sorry I searched the posts back to 4 days ago with CTR F and didn't find it >.<

Anyway, I wanted to know why he was banned, I guess it's because he's spreading rumors? But I agree it's not like he caused big trouble to be permabanned.


His collective post history is trash..don't think it was a single post.
|BW>Everything|Add me on star2 KR server TheMuTaL.675 for practice games :)|NEX clan| https://www.dotabuff.com/players/183104694
Al Bundy
Profile Joined April 2010
7257 Posts
July 08 2011 16:52 GMT
#8899
Hey I saw that you banned JPrime but why the two day ban? I don't think his behavior will change in the span of two days but anyway you decide.
o choro é livre
Yoshi Kirishima
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States10383 Posts
July 08 2011 16:55 GMT
#8900
On July 09 2011 01:48 Megaliskuu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2011 01:27 Gummy wrote:
I'm so glad I am finally unbanned; longest 2 weeks of my life. Being away from Teamliquid for so long was as traumatic as being out of my mother's womb :/
I have learned my lesson and there will be nothing but humbleness from here on out. To enforce this, I will be suffixing each of my posts with an embarrassing fact about myself.

I am never has kiss girl before.


You should end all of your posts with a short poem.


Show nested quote +
On July 09 2011 01:36 Yoshi Kirishima wrote:
Where is JiPrime's ban post? Sorry I searched the posts back to 4 days ago with CTR F and didn't find it >.<

Anyway, I wanted to know why he was banned, I guess it's because he's spreading rumors? But I agree it's not like he caused big trouble to be permabanned.


His collective post history is trash..don't think it was a single post.


No i mean the post here, which should say something like "jiprime was banned blah blah for blah days for this post"
Mid-master streaming MECH ONLY + commentary www.twitch.tv/yoshikirishima +++ "If all-in fails, all-in again."
Prev 1 443 444 445 446 447 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1485
BeSt 289
Soma 156
Soulkey 141
sorry 120
Mind 66
Bale 25
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
ZergMaN 11
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm186
League of Legends
JimRising 603
Counter-Strike
edward85
Other Games
summit1g9065
Coldzera 694
WinterStarcraft688
C9.Mang0264
Sick190
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick705
BasetradeTV189
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2234
Other Games
• Shiphtur522
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
2h 27m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
4h 27m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 27m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 27m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.