• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:13
CEST 20:13
KST 03:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War285.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8901 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 447

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 445 446 447 448 449 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
Seditary
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia7033 Posts
July 08 2011 22:39 GMT
#8921
On July 09 2011 05:22 Deyster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2011 05:16 MaxField wrote:
Got a bad feeling (actually a good one, bad for mods) we are going to get a lot of bans out of the NASL finals.

I wouldn't even dare reading the live report thread. It's gonna be a total mess.

I don't know if I should feel pity for the TL admins for having to do a lot of work on that particular thread or I should feel happy for some of them as they will be able to catch up on Banning Leader-board.


Its pretty damn bad, at least the MLG shitstorm LR threads had a lot of lol in them too, but this is getting into some pretty bad stuff including multitudes of bashing of just about everything even tangentially involved with the event.

I'm laughing at some of the paranoia though.
Love is more fun than hate.
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
July 08 2011 22:50 GMT
#8922
1 more day till my report button anyway.

I call that ee han timing(or I would go nuts having to report).
WriterXiao8~~
Yoshi Kirishima
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States10383 Posts
July 08 2011 22:53 GMT
#8923
On July 09 2011 07:03 Aeres wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2011 06:57 Probe1 wrote:
On July 09 2011 04:39 Knightess wrote:
fuck temp ban me for 2 days please.

User was temp banned for this post.



What the shit just happened?

I'm pretty sure he was displaying his frustration at being unable to edit without somehow making a new post, by asking for a temp ban (in a jesting manner, a way that would show his shame). But, of course, TL mods honor all requests, jesting or not.


Either way, what an honest, humble, upright netizen ^_^
Mid-master streaming MECH ONLY + commentary www.twitch.tv/yoshikirishima +++ "If all-in fails, all-in again."
Gao Xi
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Hong Kong5178 Posts
July 08 2011 23:57 GMT
#8924
On July 09 2011 07:50 Kipsate wrote:
1 more day till my report button anyway.

I call that ee han timing(or I would go nuts having to report).

Lol I rarely use my report button. You can have mine :D
Jokes. lol
龔智禮 _________________________________________________________________________________________________ CJ NATION
Seditary
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia7033 Posts
July 09 2011 01:10 GMT
#8925
Almost at 800 pages for the list lol, wondering if we should have some big celebration when it reaches 1000.
Love is more fun than hate.
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
July 09 2011 03:47 GMT
#8926
And Teamliquid.net's recorded ban list reaches 800 pages with Lennon. Congratulations Lennon.


HelloxD was just temp banned for 2 days by p4NDemik.

That account was created on 2011-05-12 20:00:55 and had 314 posts.

Reason: You just got warned in the NASL LR thread then you go and post like this:

On July 09 2011 09:40 HelloxD wrote:
TO EVERYONE WHO IS BORED WAITING.. WATCH IPL AND WATCH NASL WHEN ITS BACK ON


Not even remotely surprised. He was like a man who drank a jug of PCP, sat down in front of a keyboard and decided, "Today is the day that I let the world know about how I feel and how wrong they are."

This ban was justice.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
MaxField
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2386 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-09 05:07:50
July 09 2011 05:02 GMT
#8927
PeggyHill was just temp banned for 2 weeks by semioldguy.

That account was created on 2011-02-08 18:19:53 and had 355 posts.

Reason: There is nothing about your post that is acceptable. Why did you think it would be okay to post that?

I was pretty excited to see what Peggy posted...
but after like sorting through a hundred posts of his, i can not find it, i would love a little help!
"Zerg, so bad it loses to hydras" IdrA.
Rinrun
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada3509 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-09 05:12:20
July 09 2011 05:11 GMT
#8928
Here you go MaxField.

On July 09 2011 13:50 PeggyHill wrote:
STFU U STUPID WHORE

ILL PLAY PAINO WITH YOUR FACE STUPID BITCH


Its around the high 900s of the NASL thread.

EDIT: Here
MBC/Liquid/TSM always.
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
July 09 2011 05:17 GMT
#8929
Two pages before that I knew it was coming
On July 09 2011 13:48 PeggyHill wrote:
This bitch pisses me off

I thought that just might get a warning since it was just a hate post without any content or reason.

Then he made himself a special ray of sunshine with his ban post. I think he should be banned for a hell of a lot longer than 2 weeks. Somewhere in between forever and permanently. He's either a complete asshole or just wants to instigate contention and draw attention- both of which TL can do without.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
MaxField
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2386 Posts
July 09 2011 05:44 GMT
#8930
On July 09 2011 14:11 Rinrun wrote:
Here you go MaxField.

Show nested quote +
On July 09 2011 13:50 PeggyHill wrote:
STFU U STUPID WHORE

ILL PLAY PAINO WITH YOUR FACE STUPID BITCH


Its around the high 900s of the NASL thread.

EDIT: Here

Thank you, i do not know what i was doing, but i made like 5 edits to my post becuase i thought i found it, turns out it was a warning to a post above his, and then i was just lost. But to the post he made, now i get why it was a 2 week ban
"Zerg, so bad it loses to hydras" IdrA.
PromisE
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Philippines151 Posts
July 09 2011 06:07 GMT
#8931
Around page 999 - 1002, everyone who posted "1000" got a warning. Which banling did all that? lol
MaxField
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2386 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-09 06:10:17
July 09 2011 06:09 GMT
#8932
On July 09 2011 15:07 PromisE wrote:
Around page 999 - 1002, everyone who posted "1000" got a warning. Which banling did all that? lol

That makes me very happy, i was posting at like 997 without even noticing, and i was past 1000 my the time i finished typing, a lot of spam in that little bit.
Edit: but they skipped over this one on page 999,
On July 09 2011 14:27 jjhchsc2 wrote:
inb4 1000 pages


Looks like all above and below him got banned though.
"Zerg, so bad it loses to hydras" IdrA.
Kamais_Ookin
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada4218 Posts
July 09 2011 06:13 GMT
#8933
On July 09 2011 10:10 Seditary wrote:
Almost at 800 pages for the list lol, wondering if we should have some big celebration when it reaches 1000.
I'll martyr myself in honor of the big 1000.
I <3 Plexa.
semioldguy
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States7488 Posts
July 09 2011 06:27 GMT
#8934
On July 09 2011 15:07 PromisE wrote:
Around page 999 - 1002, everyone who posted "1000" got a warning. Which banling did all that? lol

Our resident wizard. He got all of them done just as I was about to start.He's much faster tan I am.
Moderator
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-09 06:44:03
July 09 2011 06:43 GMT
#8935
They were just warnings not bans. If one were to ban general stupidity in any situation that involves more people than could fit in a room, it'd take three wizards and an cosmonaut that knows kung fu just to keep up.

Over the whole day I expected more bans. There were some pretty effing awful posts. But I suppose the worst offenders were singled out and if you post poorly you're bound to be picked eventually.

Edit: Also, R1CH can slow down time and warn users faster than most people can load a page.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
MaxField
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2386 Posts
July 09 2011 07:23 GMT
#8936
On July 09 2011 15:43 Probe1 wrote:
They were just warnings not bans. If one were to ban general stupidity in any situation that involves more people than could fit in a room, it'd take three wizards and an cosmonaut that knows kung fu just to keep up.

Over the whole day I expected more bans. There were some pretty effing awful posts. But I suppose the worst offenders were singled out and if you post poorly you're bound to be picked eventually.

Edit: Also, R1CH can slow down time and warn users faster than most people can load a page.

I was pretty sure that only the horrible ones would get banned, but that if any mod/banling were to go through some of it afterwards, then there would be a lot more bans. I hope that a psychologist is included in the TL Health plan for anyone who dares to moderate that 1100 page spam/flame fest.
"Zerg, so bad it loses to hydras" IdrA.
Indrium
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2236 Posts
July 09 2011 07:26 GMT
#8937
Yeah I've stopped reading LR threads, and just read the bans. LR threads contain Drazerk, posts that are banned, and posts that should be banned, with a very small percentage of stuff worth reading. The bans can sometimes be funny though. If I actually need the LR, I just read Drazerk's posts.
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51623 Posts
July 09 2011 08:22 GMT
#8938
LR threads during US prime time is scary.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Crimson
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States311 Posts
July 09 2011 08:33 GMT
#8939
On July 09 2011 07:03 Aeres wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2011 06:57 Probe1 wrote:
On July 09 2011 04:39 Knightess wrote:
fuck temp ban me for 2 days please.

User was temp banned for this post.



What the shit just happened?

I'm pretty sure he was displaying his frustration at being unable to edit without somehow making a new post, by asking for a temp ban (in a jesting manner, a way that would show his shame). But, of course, TL mods honor all requests, jesting or not.


Unless you are Alur and ask Chill for a ban.
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
July 09 2011 08:56 GMT
#8940
On July 09 2011 16:23 MaxField wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2011 15:43 Probe1 wrote:
They were just warnings not bans. If one were to ban general stupidity in any situation that involves more people than could fit in a room, it'd take three wizards and an cosmonaut that knows kung fu just to keep up.

Over the whole day I expected more bans. There were some pretty effing awful posts. But I suppose the worst offenders were singled out and if you post poorly you're bound to be picked eventually.

Edit: Also, R1CH can slow down time and warn users faster than most people can load a page.

I was pretty sure that only the horrible ones would get banned, but that if any mod/banling were to go through some of it afterwards, then there would be a lot more bans. I hope that a psychologist is included in the TL Health plan for anyone who dares to moderate that 1100 page spam/flame fest.

After one year of being a moderator I hope a psych check up is required to make sure you haven't caught rabies from direct contact with a massive amount of stupidity, rage and the other lesser but still insane ways people can post.


I hope PeggyHill burns though. He took an opinion that I actually shared and expressed it so horribly that it becomes insurmountable for me to express my own without worrying about sounding like his.

I hate that shit. It's why I don't complain about anything Zerg related, even if others do. If I bitch for just one second I get put in the category of Q(Zerg)Q. Even clan chat or IRC. PeggyHill just did that shit with complaining about Rachel as an interviewer. I already have to type an extra paragraph to clarify that I'm not socially inept or hate women- now I have to clarify that I'm not a random flamer either. All because it feels cheap to use someone because of how attractive they are instead of their abilities.

I should write a blog post -_-'
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Prev 1 445 446 447 448 449 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 536
ProTech162
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22242
Calm 3881
Mini 345
Mind 88
910 79
Free 54
Trap 37
Aegong 32
soO 29
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7430
XaKoH 455
canceldota16
Counter-Strike
fl0m5189
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2838
Other Games
singsing2022
FrodaN871
Beastyqt632
B2W.Neo563
mouzStarbuck303
Livibee186
Liquid`Hasu168
C9.Mang0160
Khaldor150
Trikslyr125
RotterdaM123
KnowMe90
QueenE72
ZombieGrub28
BRAT_OK 26
MindelVK10
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Dystopia_ 15
• Adnapsc2 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 14
• FirePhoenix10
• Michael_bg 4
• BSLYoutube
• niya90s 0
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2216
Other Games
• Shiphtur809
• imaqtpie628
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 47m
Big Brain Bouts
15h 47m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
22h 47m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
Patches Events
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.