• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:56
CEST 12:56
KST 19:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202617Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7986 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 443

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 441 442 443 444 445 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-06 19:37:30
July 06 2011 19:36 GMT
#8841
On July 07 2011 04:33 MassIncestor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2011 04:31 JingleHell wrote:
On July 07 2011 04:21 MassIncestor wrote:
On July 07 2011 00:49 Drazerk wrote:
On July 07 2011 00:42 Defacer wrote:
On July 06 2011 19:15 Bswhunter wrote:
Shit yeah, I have my report button now.
Can you get banned/warned using it, and if so, how stupid do your reports have to be to warrant a warning?
Also, time to start going in LR threads, as without decent internet, I end up reading alot of it. Hopfuly I wont go insane.



This has been probably been asked a million times ... where is the report button? and how do i get one?


Wait one year since joining TL then it should appear near quote etc

Cannot wait for mine considering the amount of time I spend in LR threads


I actually think LR threads are the most agreeable part of this site, out of 100 posts only about 1-2 are stupid. If you look into any of the real discussion pages you can't even go a single page without wanting to 'Ignore' someone.

Speaking of, is there such an option? I would love to hide the posts of some people :3


I believe the ignore option comes under the heading of "Don't reply". Frankly, ignoring posters just muddles threads, most of the time. Even if you don't reply directly to them, it can cause havoc to have a discussion going on where people can't see what other people are saying.

Of course, I'd probably have quite a few people with me on ignore, I'm kind of an asshole.


It could just spoiler their entire post. Also if it was an integral part of the discussion you'd see it through the numerous [`quote]s the everyone uses anyway.

Not so much on that second part. People like to respond to posts that are outlandish / ridiculous / stupid / incendiary / any number of reasons. It's quite likely that a bad poster is quoted for the quality of his post (rather, the lack thereof) than his contribution to the discussion.

That said, I like the idea of adding a user to a "tag all with spoilers" list. If you really wanna read it (say, the user in question made a thread about an interesting subject and the replies seem to be okay), then you can go ahead and unspoil, but you can always just skip over that person if you're not up for their tomfoolery at the moment.


On July 07 2011 04:36 MaxField wrote:
I really do not think there is much point to add an ignore feature. It just seems like if you do not want to talk to someone, do not talk to them. If the keep harassing you, like many do in battle.net,, we have the glorious feature of moderators that will take care of it. I have actually never thought about wanting to ignore people on here. They usually get banned before it comes to that.

You ever read a post that was so bad that your head hurt?

That's why.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Crunchums
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States11144 Posts
July 06 2011 19:41 GMT
#8842
On July 07 2011 04:02 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2011 03:44 Crunchums wrote:
Is there a quick way to find the post that a user got banned for? I am trying to find what Idra was banned for and can't find the appropriate automated ban list post.


type in the user's name in the username box under the search requirements.
Tick the "content only" button
Time in "temp", "ban", "banned' or "user"

Search and you should be able to get it.

So if I want to find the ABL post for it I have to do that and then use the date of the post to track it down? I wish I could just click on the lockdown/nuke icon and have it take me there >__>
brood war for life, brood war forever
Seditary
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia7033 Posts
July 06 2011 19:51 GMT
#8843
I wouldn't want an ignore feature, I like to read the fools and idiots, helps bolster my superiority complex.

Can always feel better about yourself when you see what else there is in the world.
Love is more fun than hate.
Megaliskuu
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5123 Posts
July 06 2011 19:53 GMT
#8844
On July 07 2011 04:41 Crunchums wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2011 04:02 Torte de Lini wrote:
On July 07 2011 03:44 Crunchums wrote:
Is there a quick way to find the post that a user got banned for? I am trying to find what Idra was banned for and can't find the appropriate automated ban list post.


type in the user's name in the username box under the search requirements.
Tick the "content only" button
Time in "temp", "ban", "banned' or "user"

Search and you should be able to get it.

So if I want to find the ABL post for it I have to do that and then use the date of the post to track it down? I wish I could just click on the lockdown/nuke icon and have it take me there >__>


He said on his twitter with 24,000 followers "wont be streaming for 2 days as i have been banned from tl for insulting cruncher, everyone pm Chill if this upsets you"

|BW>Everything|Add me on star2 KR server TheMuTaL.675 for practice games :)|NEX clan| https://www.dotabuff.com/players/183104694
Crunchums
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States11144 Posts
July 06 2011 20:28 GMT
#8845
I remember that situation, I didn't realize his ban was that long - did it get elongated after he tweeted that?
brood war for life, brood war forever
Spekulatius
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany2413 Posts
July 06 2011 20:50 GMT
#8846
Just out of curiosity: What's gonna happen to the Polt Fan Club since his OP got banned? A fan club is only half as good without a decent collection of articles, videos and other player related stuff on the front page. Is it possible to replace an OP from a thread or would it be wiser (the only possibility) to remake it?

Amusingly, skullhoof saw it coming:

On July 04 2011 00:50 skullhoof wrote:
I may get perm ban soon, anyone who's interested to make a Polt fan club please contact TL after I got nuked.



Always smile~
Spekulatius
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany2413 Posts
July 06 2011 20:53 GMT
#8847
On July 07 2011 05:28 Crunchums wrote:
I remember that situation, I didn't realize his ban was that long - did it get elongated after he tweeted that?


From 2 to 90 days, yep.
Always smile~
DeepElemBlues
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States5080 Posts
July 06 2011 21:41 GMT
#8848
not having an ignore feature forces you to either manner up (or get warned or banned for being bad) or do the ignoring yourself with your mind when you read a post that pisses you off. either way its another way to maybe make people make better posts.
no place i'd rather be than the satellite of love
MassIncestor
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
743 Posts
July 06 2011 21:50 GMT
#8849
On July 07 2011 06:41 DeepElemBlues wrote:
not having an ignore feature forces you to either manner up (or get warned or banned for being bad) or do the ignoring yourself with your mind when you read a post that pisses you off. either way its another way to maybe make people make better posts.


how is it good if im being forced to ignore something that pisses me off, i'd much rather not be pissed off in the first place. Maybe if you're a masochist you enjoy being exposed to the brain-torture some users on this forum spread, but I'd love to avoid if at all possible.
Defacer
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada5052 Posts
July 06 2011 22:56 GMT
#8850
To a certain extent, I think exposing ourselves to the bullshit-horse-crap posting others and seeing how other community members and the mods police it is important to learning what the expected code of conduct is.

bkrow
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia8532 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-07 01:48:36
July 07 2011 01:46 GMT
#8851
TL.net Bot TL.net. July 07 2011 10:02. Posts 3 PM Profile Quote #
bemp6 was just banned by TL.net Bot.

That account was created on 2011-07-07 10:00:51 and had 1 posts.

Reason: Advertising.

Could it be.. SkyNet banning people now :O

Okay coasting through the Ban List - Nyovne is on a streak and his ban reasoning is never a let down haha. Quality moderating
In The Rear With The Gear .. *giggle* /////////// cobra-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA!!!!
MrDudeMan
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada973 Posts
July 07 2011 01:56 GMT
#8852
Just have to say that its funny that in the 5 years prior to SC2 being released, there were less bans then in the 1 year it has been released.
Fruscainte
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4596 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-07 02:13:34
July 07 2011 02:10 GMT
#8853
On July 07 2011 10:56 MrDudeMan wrote:
Just have to say that its funny that in the 5 years prior to SC2 being released, there were less bans then in the 1 year it has been released.


That's probably attributed to me getting access to the Report button in the past year.

That and TL gets linked every other second on the Bnet forums it seems like whenever I head over there and that brings a lot of that special, special crowd.

LolahSC was just banned by Nyovne.

That account was created on 2011-07-06 19:36:56 and had 0 posts.

Reason: Your presence is still not welcome here.


Preemptive strike?
Elasticity
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
3420 Posts
July 07 2011 02:24 GMT
#8854
chAse_ was just temp banned for 2 days by Empyrean.

That account was created on 2011-04-16 19:48:42 and had 69 posts.

Reason: Can you go a month without insulting someone/posting poorly?

:/


I understood this as: Can you go a month without insulting someone poorly or posting poorly? :D
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
July 07 2011 02:26 GMT
#8855
On July 07 2011 11:24 minhchi1211 wrote:
Show nested quote +
chAse_ was just temp banned for 2 days by Empyrean.

That account was created on 2011-04-16 19:48:42 and had 69 posts.

Reason: Can you go a month without insulting someone/posting poorly?

:/


I understood this as: Can you go a month without insulting someone poorly or posting poorly? :D


Well, plenty of people on the internet do actually do a rather poor job of insulting people.
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-07 02:31:07
July 07 2011 02:30 GMT
#8856
On July 07 2011 11:24 minhchi1211 wrote:
Show nested quote +
chAse_ was just temp banned for 2 days by Empyrean.

That account was created on 2011-04-16 19:48:42 and had 69 posts.

Reason: Can you go a month without insulting someone/posting poorly?

:/


I understood this as: Can you go a month without insulting someone poorly or posting poorly? :D


There's a slash, so it's "can you go a month without insulting someone or posting poorly?"

:X

EDIT: Oh I see the ambiguity.

...I still think the meaning is quite clear <_<
Moderator
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
July 07 2011 02:35 GMT
#8857
On July 07 2011 11:30 Empyrean wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2011 11:24 minhchi1211 wrote:
chAse_ was just temp banned for 2 days by Empyrean.

That account was created on 2011-04-16 19:48:42 and had 69 posts.

Reason: Can you go a month without insulting someone/posting poorly?

:/


I understood this as: Can you go a month without insulting someone poorly or posting poorly? :D


There's a slash, so it's "can you go a month without insulting someone or posting poorly?"

:X

EDIT: Oh I see the ambiguity.

...I still think the meaning is quite clear <_<


Well, to be fair, I would expect a classy insult to be less likely to earn a ban than some juvenile thing.
Elasticity
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
3420 Posts
July 07 2011 02:57 GMT
#8858
On July 07 2011 11:30 Empyrean wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2011 11:24 minhchi1211 wrote:
chAse_ was just temp banned for 2 days by Empyrean.

That account was created on 2011-04-16 19:48:42 and had 69 posts.

Reason: Can you go a month without insulting someone/posting poorly?

:/


I understood this as: Can you go a month without insulting someone poorly or posting poorly? :D


There's a slash, so it's "can you go a month without insulting someone or posting poorly?"

:X

EDIT: Oh I see the ambiguity.

...I still think the meaning is quite clear <_<

you did fine job banning those people xD I just thought that it was quite funny to understand like that.
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 07 2011 03:05 GMT
#8859
On July 07 2011 11:30 Empyrean wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2011 11:24 minhchi1211 wrote:
chAse_ was just temp banned for 2 days by Empyrean.

That account was created on 2011-04-16 19:48:42 and had 69 posts.

Reason: Can you go a month without insulting someone/posting poorly?

:/


I understood this as: Can you go a month without insulting someone poorly or posting poorly? :D


There's a slash, so it's "can you go a month without insulting someone or posting poorly?"

:X

EDIT: Oh I see the ambiguity.

...I still think the meaning is quite clear <_<


To avoid ambiguity always use the same grammatical pattern. Mixing the gerund + noun and gerund + adverb shouldn't happen. _-_
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
Fruscainte
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4596 Posts
July 07 2011 03:11 GMT
#8860
On July 07 2011 12:05 TanGeng wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2011 11:30 Empyrean wrote:
On July 07 2011 11:24 minhchi1211 wrote:
chAse_ was just temp banned for 2 days by Empyrean.

That account was created on 2011-04-16 19:48:42 and had 69 posts.

Reason: Can you go a month without insulting someone/posting poorly?

:/


I understood this as: Can you go a month without insulting someone poorly or posting poorly? :D


There's a slash, so it's "can you go a month without insulting someone or posting poorly?"

:X

EDIT: Oh I see the ambiguity.

...I still think the meaning is quite clear <_<


To avoid ambiguity always use the same grammatical pattern. Mixing the gerund + noun and gerund + adverb shouldn't happen. _-_


Automated Ban List - 10th Grade English.
Prev 1 441 442 443 444 445 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko217
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32601
Calm 4877
Rain 2482
Bisu 1039
Hyuk 1023
FanTaSy 710
Jaedong 437
Soma 323
Horang2 322
Rush 295
[ Show more ]
BeSt 253
Zeus 248
Stork 216
Mong 167
Larva 118
ZerO 111
Mini 102
Light 78
Pusan 75
Mind 74
Barracks 49
910 48
ToSsGirL 47
Snow 42
Sexy 36
Shinee 34
Killer 33
NaDa 32
Free 22
sorry 18
Hm[arnc] 16
Noble 13
Terrorterran 9
sSak 7
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5624
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1201
byalli925
shoxiejesuss650
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King77
Other Games
gofns41279
singsing1657
dupreeh340
crisheroes305
B2W.Neo67
ZerO(Twitch)6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 7
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2169
Other Games
• WagamamaTV109
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 4m
Big Brain Bouts
23h 4m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.