• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:47
CEST 05:47
KST 12:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202611Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8121 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 442

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 440 441 442 443 444 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51622 Posts
July 06 2011 15:52 GMT
#8821
On July 07 2011 00:42 Defacer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2011 19:15 Bswhunter wrote:
Shit yeah, I have my report button now.
Can you get banned/warned using it, and if so, how stupid do your reports have to be to warrant a warning?
Also, time to start going in LR threads, as without decent internet, I end up reading alot of it. Hopfuly I wont go insane.



This has been probably been asked a million times ... where is the report button? and how do i get one?


You will know on October 19 2011.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
RJGooner
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2088 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-06 16:00:41
July 06 2011 15:53 GMT
#8822
On July 06 2011 12:01 Defacer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2011 07:16 Gurblechev wrote:
What was "caused" by slavery is a huge uplifting of Blacks and their quality of life. Why do descendants of slaves not wish to trade places with descendants of free Blacks?

The enslavement of their ancestors is the greatest thing to ever happen to American Blacks. They really hit the lottery jackpot.

User was temp banned for this post.


Oh Gurblechev.

Hot Bid only gave him a 2 day ban for this. Merciful.



This would probably be their conversation IRL.



edit: edited because i'm computer illiterate.
#1 Jaehoon Fan! 김재훈 화팅!
Ojahh
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Ireland728 Posts
July 06 2011 16:16 GMT
#8823
The absence of Manifesto would normally leave a big hole in my chest with the voice of the thunder-god being heard so scarcely, but alas Nyovne is here to pick up the slack, again and again and again!!



sefio was just banned by Nyovne.

That account was created on 2011-06-21 21:12:55 and had 103 posts.

Reason: What part of
DON'T REGISTER HERE AGAIN. IF YOU DO, I WILL COME DOWN ON YOU LIKE THE HAMMER OF THOR. THE THUNDER OF MY VENGEANCE WILL ECHO THROUGH THESE CORRIDORS LIKE THE GUST OF A THOUSAND WINDS.

Wasn't clear?



Thank you mods for swinging the hammer all the time. I made a GIF that might come in handy on the ban list on some many occasions.

[image loading]
===== Barcraft Münster ===== www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=282905! ////// ♥ Nyovne is the new Manifesto
DeepElemBlues
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States5080 Posts
July 06 2011 17:09 GMT
#8824
if you're really desperate to report someone PM a mod with a link to the offending post and profile
no place i'd rather be than the satellite of love
dudeman001
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States2412 Posts
July 06 2011 17:34 GMT
#8825
jack96 was just banned by TL.net Bot.

That account was created on 2011-07-06 10:27:53 and had 1 posts.

Reason: Advertising.

Why has this not gotten blown out of proportion? We only have 3 posts on the bot before it breaks free, somebody stop it!
Sup.
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
July 06 2011 17:39 GMT
#8826
On July 07 2011 02:34 dudeman001 wrote:
Show nested quote +
jack96 was just banned by TL.net Bot.

That account was created on 2011-07-06 10:27:53 and had 1 posts.

Reason: Advertising.

Why has this not gotten blown out of proportion? We only have 3 posts on the bot before it breaks free, somebody stop it!

TL.net Bot actually had a low of 2 posts before it stabilized, and the thread it made about the new TL ESPORTS shirts brought it up to 3. I doubt that the post count will fall any more, unless the coders decide to troll us.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
July 06 2011 17:51 GMT
#8827
whens idras ban up?
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
July 06 2011 18:13 GMT
#8828
On July 07 2011 02:51 Mattchew wrote:
whens idras ban up?

Status Banned (expires 2011-8-6 06:37:07)
Moderator
Crunchums
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States11144 Posts
July 06 2011 18:44 GMT
#8829
Is there a quick way to find the post that a user got banned for? I am trying to find what Idra was banned for and can't find the appropriate automated ban list post.
brood war for life, brood war forever
Megaliskuu
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5123 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-06 18:46:26
July 06 2011 18:44 GMT
#8830
EDIT:Takin it to PM
|BW>Everything|Add me on star2 KR server TheMuTaL.675 for practice games :)|NEX clan| https://www.dotabuff.com/players/183104694
Defacer
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada5052 Posts
July 06 2011 18:49 GMT
#8831
On July 07 2011 03:44 Crunchums wrote:
Is there a quick way to find the post that a user got banned for? I am trying to find what Idra was banned for and can't find the appropriate automated ban list post.


Basically for encouraging the drooling numbskulls on his stream to pm and harass the TL mod that temp banned him.

Honestly, if it were anyone other than IdrA he probably would have been hit with the permaban.

57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
July 06 2011 19:00 GMT
#8832
Mwhahaa.
2 days until I get my report button.

(assuming the mods don't troll me)
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 06 2011 19:02 GMT
#8833
On July 07 2011 03:44 Crunchums wrote:
Is there a quick way to find the post that a user got banned for? I am trying to find what Idra was banned for and can't find the appropriate automated ban list post.


type in the user's name in the username box under the search requirements.
Tick the "content only" button
Time in "temp", "ban", "banned' or "user"

Search and you should be able to get it.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
MassIncestor
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
743 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-06 19:25:39
July 06 2011 19:21 GMT
#8834
On July 07 2011 00:49 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2011 00:42 Defacer wrote:
On July 06 2011 19:15 Bswhunter wrote:
Shit yeah, I have my report button now.
Can you get banned/warned using it, and if so, how stupid do your reports have to be to warrant a warning?
Also, time to start going in LR threads, as without decent internet, I end up reading alot of it. Hopfuly I wont go insane.



This has been probably been asked a million times ... where is the report button? and how do i get one?


Wait one year since joining TL then it should appear near quote etc

Cannot wait for mine considering the amount of time I spend in LR threads


I actually think LR threads are the most agreeable part of this site, out of 100 posts only about 1-2 are stupid. If you look into any of the real discussion pages you can't even go a single page without wanting to 'Ignore' someone.

Speaking of, is there such an option? I would love to hide the posts of some people :3
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 06 2011 19:25 GMT
#8835
On July 07 2011 04:21 MassIncestor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2011 00:49 Drazerk wrote:
On July 07 2011 00:42 Defacer wrote:
On July 06 2011 19:15 Bswhunter wrote:
Shit yeah, I have my report button now.
Can you get banned/warned using it, and if so, how stupid do your reports have to be to warrant a warning?
Also, time to start going in LR threads, as without decent internet, I end up reading alot of it. Hopfuly I wont go insane.



This has been probably been asked a million times ... where is the report button? and how do i get one?


Wait one year since joining TL then it should appear near quote etc

Cannot wait for mine considering the amount of time I spend in LR threads


I actually think LR threads are the most agreeable part of this site, out of 100 posts only about 5-10 are stupid. If you look into any of the real discussion pages you can't even go a single page without wanting to 'Ignore' someone.

Speaking of, is there such an option? I would love to hide the posts of some people :3


There is no option to ignore (otherwise many would ignore me).
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
July 06 2011 19:31 GMT
#8836
Now you've got me thinking about who would want to ignore me. Prolly pachi, but I can't think of anyone else, and it worries me that I might have some shadowy enemies here on TL.

I think I've been playing too much Metal Gear Solid. Conspiracy theories abound...
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-06 19:31:54
July 06 2011 19:31 GMT
#8837
On July 07 2011 04:21 MassIncestor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2011 00:49 Drazerk wrote:
On July 07 2011 00:42 Defacer wrote:
On July 06 2011 19:15 Bswhunter wrote:
Shit yeah, I have my report button now.
Can you get banned/warned using it, and if so, how stupid do your reports have to be to warrant a warning?
Also, time to start going in LR threads, as without decent internet, I end up reading alot of it. Hopfuly I wont go insane.



This has been probably been asked a million times ... where is the report button? and how do i get one?


Wait one year since joining TL then it should appear near quote etc

Cannot wait for mine considering the amount of time I spend in LR threads


I actually think LR threads are the most agreeable part of this site, out of 100 posts only about 1-2 are stupid. If you look into any of the real discussion pages you can't even go a single page without wanting to 'Ignore' someone.

Speaking of, is there such an option? I would love to hide the posts of some people :3


I believe the ignore option comes under the heading of "Don't reply". Frankly, ignoring posters just muddles threads, most of the time. Even if you don't reply directly to them, it can cause havoc to have a discussion going on where people can't see what other people are saying.

Of course, I'd probably have quite a few people with me on ignore, I'm kind of an asshole.
MassIncestor
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
743 Posts
July 06 2011 19:33 GMT
#8838
On July 07 2011 04:31 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2011 04:21 MassIncestor wrote:
On July 07 2011 00:49 Drazerk wrote:
On July 07 2011 00:42 Defacer wrote:
On July 06 2011 19:15 Bswhunter wrote:
Shit yeah, I have my report button now.
Can you get banned/warned using it, and if so, how stupid do your reports have to be to warrant a warning?
Also, time to start going in LR threads, as without decent internet, I end up reading alot of it. Hopfuly I wont go insane.



This has been probably been asked a million times ... where is the report button? and how do i get one?


Wait one year since joining TL then it should appear near quote etc

Cannot wait for mine considering the amount of time I spend in LR threads


I actually think LR threads are the most agreeable part of this site, out of 100 posts only about 1-2 are stupid. If you look into any of the real discussion pages you can't even go a single page without wanting to 'Ignore' someone.

Speaking of, is there such an option? I would love to hide the posts of some people :3


I believe the ignore option comes under the heading of "Don't reply". Frankly, ignoring posters just muddles threads, most of the time. Even if you don't reply directly to them, it can cause havoc to have a discussion going on where people can't see what other people are saying.

Of course, I'd probably have quite a few people with me on ignore, I'm kind of an asshole.


It could just spoiler their entire post. Also if it was an integral part of the discussion you'd see it through the numerous [`quote]s the everyone uses anyway.
Ares[Effort] *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
DEMACIA6550 Posts
July 06 2011 19:34 GMT
#8839
On July 07 2011 04:00 57 Corvette wrote:
Mwhahaa.
2 days until I get my report button.

(assuming the mods don't troll me)

Just you wait
Moderatorgold coin
MaxField
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2386 Posts
July 06 2011 19:36 GMT
#8840
I really do not think there is much point to add an ignore feature. It just seems like if you do not want to talk to someone, do not talk to them. If the keep harassing you, like many do in battle.net,, we have the glorious feature of moderators that will take care of it. I have actually never thought about wanting to ignore people on here. They usually get banned before it comes to that.
"Zerg, so bad it loses to hydras" IdrA.
Prev 1 440 441 442 443 444 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta43
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 193
ProTech132
FoxeR 43
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2516
Shuttle 1254
Dewaltoss 69
NaDa 37
Noble 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm192
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 431
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox649
Other Games
summit1g8073
WinterStarcraft448
C9.Mang0286
ViBE135
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 17
• practicex 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo677
• Stunt224
Other Games
• Shiphtur439
Upcoming Events
OSC
19h 13m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 6h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.