• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:17
CEST 20:17
KST 03:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War555.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9349 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 2553

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2551 2552 2553 2554 2555 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-07-12 15:20:24
July 12 2015 15:19 GMT
#51041
serejai the victim of thunderdome
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
July 12 2015 15:55 GMT
#51042
something tells me the jaiboi will be back
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 12 2015 15:58 GMT
#51043
Wait so what was the bet
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Jaaaaasper
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States10225 Posts
July 13 2015 01:59 GMT
#51044
Man this full time + over time job thing plus my laptop being out for repairs is a pain. Did I miss any good bans?
Hey do you want to hear a joke? Chinese production value. | I thought he had a aegis- Ayesee | When did 7ing mad last have a good game, 2012?
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
July 13 2015 02:00 GMT
#51045
On July 13 2015 10:59 Jaaaaasper wrote:
Man this full time + over time job thing plus my laptop being out for repairs is a pain. Did I miss any good bans?

SetGuitarToKill got banned.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Cheren
Profile Blog Joined September 2013
United States2911 Posts
July 13 2015 03:17 GMT
#51046
Banned for only setting one guitar to kill, who does that, etc. etc.
bookwyrm
Profile Joined March 2014
United States722 Posts
July 13 2015 17:59 GMT
#51047
Hi can I please have a ban? I am a pbu. Frankly im surprised ive made it this far.

I used to really find tl to be a valuable community but over the years the interesting posters have either given up or been banned by an increasingly asinine mod staff. I do think most posters here are idiots and at that point being here accomplishes nothing besides raising my blood pressure. It brings out my absolute worst qualities. Im 27 fucking years old and its time for me to put away childish things. And tl is a very childish thing. I cant confine myself to the book thread and most of those people I know outside of TL anyway. And I certainly no longer give the slightest fuck about starcraft.

dear general posters. Enjoy your conformist circlejerk. You should all listen to white dog because he's the only poster who has the slightest clue what he is talking about. I dont know how he has the patience to continue to explain things to you idiots but the man is a hero. If I were a better person I would be more like him, but im not, im just me.

I will always have a special place in my heart for tl circa 2011. RIP. Once upon a time this was a really great little corner of the internet

User was banned for this post.
si hortum in bibliotheca habes, deerit nihil
Jaaaaasper
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States10225 Posts
July 13 2015 18:18 GMT
#51048
Wait was that JD guys? He hinted that that account was his once upon a time in irc.
Hey do you want to hear a joke? Chinese production value. | I thought he had a aegis- Ayesee | When did 7ing mad last have a good game, 2012?
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
July 13 2015 18:19 GMT
#51049
On July 14 2015 02:59 bookwyrm wrote:
Hi can I please have a ban? I am a pbu. Frankly im surprised ive made it this far.

I used to really find tl to be a valuable community but over the years the interesting posters have either given up or been banned by an increasingly asinine mod staff. I do think most posters here are idiots and at that point being here accomplishes nothing besides raising my blood pressure. It brings out my absolute worst qualities. Im 27 fucking years old and its time for me to put away childish things. And tl is a very childish thing. I cant confine myself to the book thread and most of those people I know outside of TL anyway. And I certainly no longer give the slightest fuck about starcraft.

dear general posters. Enjoy your conformist circlejerk. You should all listen to white dog because he's the only poster who has the slightest clue what he is talking about. I dont know how he has the patience to continue to explain things to you idiots but the man is a hero. If I were a better person I would be more like him, but im not, im just me.

I will always have a special place in my heart for tl circa 2011. RIP. Once upon a time this was a really great little corner of the internet

User was banned for this post.

[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 13 2015 18:26 GMT
#51050
On July 14 2015 02:59 bookwyrm wrote:
Hi can I please have a ban? I am a pbu. Frankly im surprised ive made it this far.

I used to really find tl to be a valuable community but over the years the interesting posters have either given up or been banned by an increasingly asinine mod staff. I do think most posters here are idiots and at that point being here accomplishes nothing besides raising my blood pressure. It brings out my absolute worst qualities. Im 27 fucking years old and its time for me to put away childish things. And tl is a very childish thing. I cant confine myself to the book thread and most of those people I know outside of TL anyway. And I certainly no longer give the slightest fuck about starcraft.

dear general posters. Enjoy your conformist circlejerk. You should all listen to white dog because he's the only poster who has the slightest clue what he is talking about. I dont know how he has the patience to continue to explain things to you idiots but the man is a hero. If I were a better person I would be more like him, but im not, im just me.

I will always have a special place in my heart for tl circa 2011. RIP. Once upon a time this was a really great little corner of the internet

User was banned for this post.

"conformist"

Whatever you say bro
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Shiragaku
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Hong Kong4308 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-07-13 18:40:18
July 13 2015 18:33 GMT
#51051
On July 14 2015 02:59 bookwyrm wrote:
Hi can I please have a ban? I am a pbu. Frankly im surprised ive made it this far.

I used to really find tl to be a valuable community but over the years the interesting posters have either given up or been banned by an increasingly asinine mod staff. I do think most posters here are idiots and at that point being here accomplishes nothing besides raising my blood pressure. It brings out my absolute worst qualities. Im 27 fucking years old and its time for me to put away childish things. And tl is a very childish thing. I cant confine myself to the book thread and most of those people I know outside of TL anyway. And I certainly no longer give the slightest fuck about starcraft.

dear general posters. Enjoy your conformist circlejerk. You should all listen to white dog because he's the only poster who has the slightest clue what he is talking about. I dont know how he has the patience to continue to explain things to you idiots but the man is a hero. If I were a better person I would be more like him, but im not, im just me.

I will always have a special place in my heart for tl circa 2011. RIP. Once upon a time this was a really great little corner of the internet

User was banned for this post.

Calling others conformist lol. Please have some humility before resorting to such infantile accusations.
This brings back a lot of memories from the Ron Paul days.
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
July 13 2015 18:34 GMT
#51052
On July 14 2015 03:33 Shiragaku wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2015 02:59 bookwyrm wrote:
Hi can I please have a ban? I am a pbu. Frankly im surprised ive made it this far.

I used to really find tl to be a valuable community but over the years the interesting posters have either given up or been banned by an increasingly asinine mod staff. I do think most posters here are idiots and at that point being here accomplishes nothing besides raising my blood pressure. It brings out my absolute worst qualities. Im 27 fucking years old and its time for me to put away childish things. And tl is a very childish thing. I cant confine myself to the book thread and most of those people I know outside of TL anyway. And I certainly no longer give the slightest fuck about starcraft.

dear general posters. Enjoy your conformist circlejerk. You should all listen to white dog because he's the only poster who has the slightest clue what he is talking about. I dont know how he has the patience to continue to explain things to you idiots but the man is a hero. If I were a better person I would be more like him, but im not, im just me.

I will always have a special place in my heart for tl circa 2011. RIP. Once upon a time this was a really great little corner of the internet

User was banned for this post.

Calling others conformist
This brings back a lot of memories from the Ron Paul days.

That just makes you both Sheeple.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 13 2015 18:38 GMT
#51053
On July 13 2015 11:00 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2015 10:59 Jaaaaasper wrote:
Man this full time + over time job thing plus my laptop being out for repairs is a pain. Did I miss any good bans?

SetGuitarToKill got banned.

That's not a spelling mistake, or is it?
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 13 2015 18:39 GMT
#51054
On July 14 2015 03:38 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2015 11:00 The_Templar wrote:
On July 13 2015 10:59 Jaaaaasper wrote:
Man this full time + over time job thing plus my laptop being out for repairs is a pain. Did I miss any good bans?

SetGuitarToKill got banned.

That's not a spelling mistake, or is it?

Nope
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
c0ldfusion
Profile Joined October 2010
United States8293 Posts
July 13 2015 18:44 GMT
#51055
On July 14 2015 03:19 ThomasjServo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2015 02:59 bookwyrm wrote:
Hi can I please have a ban? I am a pbu. Frankly im surprised ive made it this far.

I used to really find tl to be a valuable community but over the years the interesting posters have either given up or been banned by an increasingly asinine mod staff. I do think most posters here are idiots and at that point being here accomplishes nothing besides raising my blood pressure. It brings out my absolute worst qualities. Im 27 fucking years old and its time for me to put away childish things. And tl is a very childish thing. I cant confine myself to the book thread and most of those people I know outside of TL anyway. And I certainly no longer give the slightest fuck about starcraft.

dear general posters. Enjoy your conformist circlejerk. You should all listen to white dog because he's the only poster who has the slightest clue what he is talking about. I dont know how he has the patience to continue to explain things to you idiots but the man is a hero. If I were a better person I would be more like him, but im not, im just me.

I will always have a special place in my heart for tl circa 2011. RIP. Once upon a time this was a really great little corner of the internet

User was banned for this post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a1AfCVtNw0

lol this guy trolled the f' out of the "European politico-economics" thread.

I've never visited / participated in the US Politics thread. From your responses it seems like he was a handful there too.
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
July 13 2015 18:50 GMT
#51056
On July 14 2015 03:44 c0ldfusion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2015 03:19 ThomasjServo wrote:
On July 14 2015 02:59 bookwyrm wrote:
Hi can I please have a ban? I am a pbu. Frankly im surprised ive made it this far.

I used to really find tl to be a valuable community but over the years the interesting posters have either given up or been banned by an increasingly asinine mod staff. I do think most posters here are idiots and at that point being here accomplishes nothing besides raising my blood pressure. It brings out my absolute worst qualities. Im 27 fucking years old and its time for me to put away childish things. And tl is a very childish thing. I cant confine myself to the book thread and most of those people I know outside of TL anyway. And I certainly no longer give the slightest fuck about starcraft.

dear general posters. Enjoy your conformist circlejerk. You should all listen to white dog because he's the only poster who has the slightest clue what he is talking about. I dont know how he has the patience to continue to explain things to you idiots but the man is a hero. If I were a better person I would be more like him, but im not, im just me.

I will always have a special place in my heart for tl circa 2011. RIP. Once upon a time this was a really great little corner of the internet

User was banned for this post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a1AfCVtNw0

lol this guy trolled the f' out of the "European politico-economics" thread.

I've never visited / participated in the US Politics thread. From your responses it seems like he was a handful there too.

I dabbled briefly to get a bit of a picture about Greece in the last week, but generally I avoid them like the plague.

I just think it is funny that he is so adamant about leaving TL as though this one little website is what is holding his adult life back; it is like, "...Fuck it, I'm going to start going to dinner parties now, my friends will get married and have kids, and I might too, and it is this damn book thread that is keeping me from all the fun of discussing Cross Fit at length."

farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
July 13 2015 18:50 GMT
#51057
If anyone thinks that's JD, they haven't been paying attention
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
Jerubaal
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States7684 Posts
July 13 2015 19:30 GMT
#51058
No shoutout from bookwyrm. I am disappoint.
I'm not stupid, a marauder just shot my brain.
Deleuze
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom2102 Posts
July 13 2015 20:06 GMT
#51059
On July 14 2015 02:59 bookwyrm wrote:
Hi can I please have a ban? I am a pbu. Frankly im surprised ive made it this far.

I used to really find tl to be a valuable community but over the years the interesting posters have either given up or been banned by an increasingly asinine mod staff. I do think most posters here are idiots and at that point being here accomplishes nothing besides raising my blood pressure. It brings out my absolute worst qualities. Im 27 fucking years old and its time for me to put away childish things. And tl is a very childish thing. I cant confine myself to the book thread and most of those people I know outside of TL anyway. And I certainly no longer give the slightest fuck about starcraft.

dear general posters. Enjoy your conformist circlejerk. You should all listen to white dog because he's the only poster who has the slightest clue what he is talking about. I dont know how he has the patience to continue to explain things to you idiots but the man is a hero. If I were a better person I would be more like him, but im not, im just me.

I will always have a special place in my heart for tl circa 2011. RIP. Once upon a time this was a really great little corner of the internet

User was banned for this post.


You will be remembered Oh Red One.
“An image of thought called philosophy has been formed historically and it effectively stops people from thinking.” ― Gilles Deleuze, Dialogues II
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
July 13 2015 20:30 GMT
#51060
Who is white dog?
Prev 1 2551 2552 2553 2554 2555 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 236
BRAT_OK 103
JuggernautJason30
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 960
Shuttle 683
Horang2 213
firebathero 96
Zeus 77
Hyun 49
soO 45
ToSsGirL 30
scan(afreeca) 17
Bishop 12
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
qojqva1901
420jenkins474
Counter-Strike
fl0m4914
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu609
Other Games
Grubby3266
FrodaN834
KnowMe224
Livibee157
QueenE67
Pyrionflax56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick551
StarCraft 2
angryscii 27
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 68
• 3DClanTV 59
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach93
• FirePhoenix23
• 80smullet 12
• Michael_bg 9
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1864
Other Games
• Shiphtur721
• imaqtpie520
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
43m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 43m
Patches Events
20h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
OSC
1d 4h
OSC
1d 17h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.