• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:25
CEST 11:25
KST 18:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9811 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 2394

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2392 2393 2394 2395 2396 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
November 27 2014 20:11 GMT
#47861
I..had to google that. Im not smart enough to use clever math in a stupid joke, only crappy TV show references from me im afraid.
Useless wet fish.
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-27 22:36:53
November 27 2014 22:36 GMT
#47862
rip dubzex, martyred
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
brian
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States9643 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-28 01:24:11
November 28 2014 01:23 GMT
#47863
it's the Lost numbers
whoops failed the click the next page.
Orcasgt24
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada3238 Posts
November 28 2014 10:28 GMT
#47864
Theres a 1v1 ban thread? Where????
In Hearthstone we pray to RNGesus. When Yogg-Saron hits the field, RNGod gets to work
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-28 12:08:28
November 28 2014 12:08 GMT
#47865
On November 28 2014 19:28 Orcasgt24 wrote:
Theres a 1v1 ban thread? Where????


in LD http://www.liquiddota.com/forum/the-tavern/468756-open-1v1-ban-challenge

there are very few people on TL that you can call cancerous and get away with it.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Jaaaaasper
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States10225 Posts
November 28 2014 18:12 GMT
#47866
On November 28 2014 21:08 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2014 19:28 Orcasgt24 wrote:
Theres a 1v1 ban thread? Where????


in LD http://www.liquiddota.com/forum/the-tavern/468756-open-1v1-ban-challenge

there are very few people on TL that you can call cancerous and get away with it.

That thread has a note stating that trash talk is allowed in that one thread, and that thread only. Such as how I can accuse plan6 of paralegalling down.
Hey do you want to hear a joke? Chinese production value. | I thought he had a aegis- Ayesee | When did 7ing mad last have a good game, 2012?
Gamegene
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States8308 Posts
November 30 2014 05:37 GMT
#47867
LOL KTK99 COMMITTING SUDOKU !!

dude i hope he comes back HE'S MY FAVORITE POSTER !! not even kidding he's so naively energetic :^)
Throw on your favorite jacket and you're good to roll. Stroll through the trees and let your miseries go.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
December 01 2014 23:32 GMT
#47868
Give me a solid 2 weeks ban please. I'm fucking up so often in work and life right now and a big reason for it is spending too much time on here. I'm on very thin ice at work and need a break. Thanks!

User was temp banned for this post.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
December 02 2014 01:11 GMT
#47869
On December 02 2014 08:32 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Give me a solid 2 weeks ban please. I'm fucking up so often in work and life right now and a big reason for it is spending too much time on here. I'm on very thin ice at work and need a break. Thanks!

User was temp banned for this post.


You have less self control than me, that is quite impressive^^
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 02 2014 01:28 GMT
#47870
On December 02 2014 10:11 KadaverBB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2014 08:32 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Give me a solid 2 weeks ban please. I'm fucking up so often in work and life right now and a big reason for it is spending too much time on here. I'm on very thin ice at work and need a break. Thanks!

User was temp banned for this post.


You have less self control than me, that is quite impressive^^

Less than me too.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
December 02 2014 02:24 GMT
#47871
On December 02 2014 10:28 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2014 10:11 KadaverBB wrote:
On December 02 2014 08:32 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Give me a solid 2 weeks ban please. I'm fucking up so often in work and life right now and a big reason for it is spending too much time on here. I'm on very thin ice at work and need a break. Thanks!

User was temp banned for this post.


You have less self control than me, that is quite impressive^^

Less than me too.

Sometimes I feel like I have too much self control.

Good luck to you SGTK!
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
December 02 2014 03:31 GMT
#47872
For people that have asked for temp bans before, does it actually help? I know for a fact that when I take a time out from something I'm sinking too much time into, I just end up wasting the time some other way.
aRyuujin
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States5049 Posts
December 02 2014 03:47 GMT
#47873
On December 02 2014 12:31 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
For people that have asked for temp bans before, does it actually help? I know for a fact that when I take a time out from something I'm sinking too much time into, I just end up wasting the time some other way.


i requested a ban once, helped me stop posting a lot, and got some shit done when I was struck by real laziness for some time after a school break and couldn't get back into the grind (browsing when you can't post takes a lot less time). but I used it in conjunction with some other stuff (a chrome extension that stopped time wasting, uninstalled some games, etc.)
can i get my estro logo back pls
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 02 2014 05:30 GMT
#47874
On December 02 2014 12:31 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
For people that have asked for temp bans before, does it actually help? I know for a fact that when I take a time out from something I'm sinking too much time into, I just end up wasting the time some other way.

When I asked for a temp ban from TL, I found myself spending more time here
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Jaaaaasper
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States10225 Posts
December 02 2014 06:26 GMT
#47875
I think you mean when you got the hammer dropped for making alts so you weren't so lonely in lr threads.
Hey do you want to hear a joke? Chinese production value. | I thought he had a aegis- Ayesee | When did 7ing mad last have a good game, 2012?
brickrd
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States4894 Posts
December 02 2014 07:07 GMT
#47876
it depends on the person i think. if you have really poor self-discipline then i don't think it's effective because it's just a localized band-aid fix to a general personality problem, and you can't usually fix a discipline problem with a sudden ultimatum

but if you're somewhere in between and have decent self-control, enough to keep yourself from just lurking/reversing your ban while you take care of things in your life, then i can see the appeal
TL+ Member
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
December 02 2014 07:12 GMT
#47877
On December 02 2014 12:31 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
For people that have asked for temp bans before, does it actually help? I know for a fact that when I take a time out from something I'm sinking too much time into, I just end up wasting the time some other way.

According to BLinD-RawR it is better to practice self-restraint than to ask for a temp ban, and I think he's right tbh
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 02 2014 08:04 GMT
#47878
gamenews was just banned by lichter.

That account was created on 2014-11-25 22:45:26 and had 1 posts.

Reason: Nice try. You may have better English and subtlety than most ad bots, but spam is still spam.

It was actually so subtle I barely even noticed it D:
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
December 02 2014 08:36 GMT
#47879
On December 02 2014 16:12 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2014 12:31 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
For people that have asked for temp bans before, does it actually help? I know for a fact that when I take a time out from something I'm sinking too much time into, I just end up wasting the time some other way.

According to BLinD-RawR it is better to practice self-restraint than to ask for a temp ban, and I think he's right tbh

if he did he wouldn't have ended up in this kind of situation but hindsight is 20/20, for what its worth since his job is on the line I'd say it was a good call to request the ban.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
December 02 2014 11:34 GMT
#47880

gamenews was just banned by lichter.

That account was created on 2014-11-25 22:45:26 and had 1 posts.

Reason: Nice try. You may have better English and subtlety than most ad bots, but spam is still spam.

lichter, do you have like a top10 of ad bots?
Prev 1 2392 2393 2394 2395 2396 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1213
firebathero 641
Hyun 402
Hyuk 398
BeSt 344
Jaedong 336
Mong 292
Soma 217
PianO 87
Shine 68
[ Show more ]
Sexy 68
910 57
Mind 55
Stork 47
sSak 41
Shinee 28
Hm[arnc] 27
ZergMaN 27
Bale 25
yabsab 22
Sharp 19
HiyA 17
ZerO 16
sorry 13
Noble 11
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe9
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1284
olofmeister1150
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King320
Other Games
gofns34298
summit1g7849
ceh9615
KnowMe136
Pyrionflax104
singsing62
Livibee44
Trikslyr26
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick466
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1004
• Stunt381
Other Games
• Shiphtur421
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 35m
Patches Events
6h 35m
The PondCast
1d
INu's Battles
1d 1h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.