• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:42
CEST 19:42
KST 02:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7827 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 2396

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2394 2395 2396 2397 2398 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
December 03 2014 23:57 GMT
#47901
<3 welcome back
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
December 03 2014 23:57 GMT
#47902
On December 04 2014 08:57 Plexa wrote:
<3 welcome back

Thanks a bunch.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-12-04 16:14:52
December 04 2014 00:06 GMT
#47903
Good timing because I'm about to be away for 4 days ;o
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
December 04 2014 00:38 GMT
#47904
On December 04 2014 09:06 Plexa wrote:
Good timing because I'm about to be away for 4 days ;o

asdf

Wow, no kidding, I was thinking about waiting till Friday...
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
December 04 2014 13:21 GMT
#47905
On December 04 2014 09:06 Plexa wrote:
Good timing because I'm about to be away for 4 days ;o

asdf

Have fun at Disney World.
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
December 04 2014 14:53 GMT
#47906
On December 04 2014 08:53 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Shoutouts to Plexa, continuing to be amazing for me :3 <3

maybe its time you exercised a bit of self control....?
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
December 04 2014 15:04 GMT
#47907
On December 04 2014 23:53 ahswtini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2014 08:53 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Shoutouts to Plexa, continuing to be amazing for me :3 <3

maybe its time you exercised a bit of self control....?

Working on it. Seriously, I'm making steps.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
December 04 2014 15:54 GMT
#47908
On December 05 2014 00:04 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2014 23:53 ahswtini wrote:
On December 04 2014 08:53 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Shoutouts to Plexa, continuing to be amazing for me :3 <3

maybe its time you exercised a bit of self control....?

Working on it. Seriously, I'm making steps.


Protoss.
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
December 04 2014 16:15 GMT
#47909
On December 04 2014 09:06 Plexa wrote:
Good timing because I'm about to be away for 4 days ;o

PARTY TIME

Don't come back too soon
Administrator
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
December 04 2014 17:39 GMT
#47910
On December 05 2014 00:54 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2014 00:04 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On December 04 2014 23:53 ahswtini wrote:
On December 04 2014 08:53 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Shoutouts to Plexa, continuing to be amazing for me :3 <3

maybe its time you exercised a bit of self control....?

Working on it. Seriously, I'm making steps.


Protoss.

whoawhoawhoa go slow I'm a recovering protosshatic
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
December 04 2014 17:42 GMT
#47911
On December 05 2014 00:54 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2014 00:04 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On December 04 2014 23:53 ahswtini wrote:
On December 04 2014 08:53 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Shoutouts to Plexa, continuing to be amazing for me :3 <3

maybe its time you exercised a bit of self control....?

Working on it. Seriously, I'm making steps.


Protoss.

What about Protoss? Absolutely nothing wrong with them
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
December 04 2014 18:18 GMT
#47912
SetGuitarsToKill

Joined - 12/11/13
Posts - 11801
Avg. posts a week - 230.09
Posts in last week - 391

I think you need to go back on break. you even exceed blindy's spam.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-12-04 18:32:18
December 04 2014 18:28 GMT
#47913
On December 05 2014 03:18 dAPhREAk wrote:
SetGuitarsToKill

Joined - 12/11/13
Posts - 11801
Avg. posts a week - 230.09
Posts in last week - 391

I think you need to go back on break. you even exceed blindy's spam.

Ya I've gone a little crazy. I have no idea how I have that many in the last week.

My name is SGTK, and I'm a TLoholic...
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
zeo
Profile Joined October 2009
Serbia6343 Posts
December 04 2014 18:42 GMT
#47914
On December 05 2014 03:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2014 03:18 dAPhREAk wrote:
SetGuitarsToKill

Joined - 12/11/13
Posts - 11801
Avg. posts a week - 230.09
Posts in last week - 391

I think you need to go back on break. you even exceed blindy's spam.

Ya I've gone a little crazy. I have no idea how I have that many in the last week.

My name is SGTK, and I'm a TLoholic...

I'm curious, did you find out about TL a year ago and made your account straight away, or were you a long time lurker who got the itch to make an account?
“What the public criticizes in you, cultivate. It is you.” - Jean Cocteau
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
December 04 2014 18:45 GMT
#47915
On December 05 2014 03:42 zeo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2014 03:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On December 05 2014 03:18 dAPhREAk wrote:
SetGuitarsToKill

Joined - 12/11/13
Posts - 11801
Avg. posts a week - 230.09
Posts in last week - 391

I think you need to go back on break. you even exceed blindy's spam.

Ya I've gone a little crazy. I have no idea how I have that many in the last week.

My name is SGTK, and I'm a TLoholic...

I'm curious, did you find out about TL a year ago and made your account straight away, or were you a long time lurker who got the itch to make an account?


Well, I was into starcraft a bit more casually a long time ago (2010-2011) but then stopped following for a while (2012-most of 2013), but then for some odd reason I got WAY too into it again late 2013. I always knew about TL but never really browsed before but when I did I realized I really liked it, and have been obsessed ever since.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
December 05 2014 02:16 GMT
#47916
On December 05 2014 03:18 dAPhREAk wrote:
SetGuitarsToKill

Joined - 12/11/13
Posts - 11801
Avg. posts a week - 230.09
Posts in last week - 391

I think you need to go back on break. you even exceed blindy's spam.


lol not even sort of, at the height of my spam it was average of 345 a week or something.

Xiphos NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-12-05 02:36:52
December 05 2014 02:28 GMT
#47917
On December 05 2014 11:16 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2014 03:18 dAPhREAk wrote:
SetGuitarsToKill

Joined - 12/11/13
Posts - 11801
Avg. posts a week - 230.09
Posts in last week - 391

I think you need to go back on break. you even exceed blindy's spam.


Xiphos NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!


I dread the inevitable PMs

I had a 650 post week once but my average is only 81.

Also BR you had a ~575 post week April or May 2012
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46502 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-12-05 04:02:40
December 05 2014 04:02 GMT
#47918
R.I.P. Xiphos. He was one of the only TLers who I would actually get pissed off at, when I'd read his posts.

His views were always quite interesting; I don't think I've ever disagreed with someone on so many things before.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Yoav
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1874 Posts
December 05 2014 05:03 GMT
#47919
Oh thank God. Been waiting on that one a damn' long time. Derailing, sexism, PUA, ad hominem... The forums are a better place.
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
December 05 2014 05:10 GMT
#47920
I thought it was a joke given he's at exactly 7,500 posts.
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
Prev 1 2394 2395 2396 2397 2398 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM764
TKL 241
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 764
ByuN 292
mouzHeroMarine 245
TKL 241
UpATreeSC 73
BRAT_OK 35
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19628
Calm 2997
Shuttle 1053
Horang2 443
Dewaltoss 126
Rush 105
Zeus 57
Free 42
sorry 32
Killer 25
[ Show more ]
Trap 24
ToSsGirL 19
scan(afreeca) 19
PianO 17
Bale 16
Aegong 15
Rock 13
Hm[arnc] 12
Sacsri 7
Noble 7
Dota 2
Dendi1401
League of Legends
KnowMe52
Counter-Strike
fl0m4999
pashabiceps699
Fnx 646
x6flipin293
edward27
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King86
Other Games
singsing2007
Grubby1505
Liquid`RaSZi1468
Beastyqt660
C9.Mang0255
crisheroes251
B2W.Neo216
420jenkins195
dupreeh171
IndyStarCraft 166
Trikslyr92
QueenE89
JuggernautJason11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH282
• EnkiAlexander 22
• Hinosc 12
• Reevou 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3352
• WagamamaTV529
League of Legends
• Nemesis3456
• TFBlade666
Other Games
• Shiphtur803
• imaqtpie465
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 18m
INu's Battles
17h 18m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
19h 18m
OSC
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 5h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.