• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:40
CEST 19:40
KST 02:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7655 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 2384

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2382 2383 2384 2385 2386 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
docvoc
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States5491 Posts
November 08 2014 20:40 GMT
#47661
On November 09 2014 04:41 Jaaaaasper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2014 04:38 The_Templar wrote:
On November 09 2014 04:34 Capped wrote:
On November 09 2014 00:30 GumBa wrote:
On November 08 2014 22:37 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 08 2014 16:59 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2014 16:58 BLinD-RawR wrote:
I think the minimum for ban bets should be 1 week.

It's not a ban bet. I think GumBa is just frustrated

thats dumb, then again everyone has their own ways of handling disappointment.

I was furious and I didnt want to lash out at someone


Dont worry, blind-rawr looks down on anyone who requests bans on themself instead of exercising self-restraint.

Meanwhile, 31035

+ Show Spoiler +
huehuehue

Oh god I have more posts than Blind-rawr

And thats just on this account!

The blows are so low.
User was warned for too many mimes.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
November 08 2014 21:03 GMT
#47662
ABL going nuts in WCS LR.
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-08 21:21:35
November 08 2014 21:18 GMT
#47663
NVM
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
November 09 2014 03:45 GMT
#47664
On November 09 2014 04:38 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2014 04:34 Capped wrote:
On November 09 2014 00:30 GumBa wrote:
On November 08 2014 22:37 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 08 2014 16:59 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2014 16:58 BLinD-RawR wrote:
I think the minimum for ban bets should be 1 week.

It's not a ban bet. I think GumBa is just frustrated

thats dumb, then again everyone has their own ways of handling disappointment.

I was furious and I didnt want to lash out at someone


Dont worry, blind-rawr looks down on anyone who requests bans on themself instead of exercising self-restraint.

Meanwhile, 31035

+ Show Spoiler +
huehuehue

Oh god I have more posts than Blind-rawr


oh god my passion is at an all time low, must get SSL10 and LSL3 soon.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Jaaaaasper
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States10225 Posts
November 09 2014 09:01 GMT
#47665
On November 09 2014 12:45 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2014 04:38 The_Templar wrote:
On November 09 2014 04:34 Capped wrote:
On November 09 2014 00:30 GumBa wrote:
On November 08 2014 22:37 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 08 2014 16:59 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2014 16:58 BLinD-RawR wrote:
I think the minimum for ban bets should be 1 week.

It's not a ban bet. I think GumBa is just frustrated

thats dumb, then again everyone has their own ways of handling disappointment.

I was furious and I didnt want to lash out at someone


Dont worry, blind-rawr looks down on anyone who requests bans on themself instead of exercising self-restraint.

Meanwhile, 31035

+ Show Spoiler +
huehuehue

Oh god I have more posts than Blind-rawr


oh god my passion is at an all time low, must get SSL10 and LSL3 soon.

Just join all the bw elitists in Dota2 or the filthy sc2 loving casuals in lol
Hey do you want to hear a joke? Chinese production value. | I thought he had a aegis- Ayesee | When did 7ing mad last have a good game, 2012?
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
November 09 2014 13:28 GMT
#47666
On November 09 2014 18:01 Jaaaaasper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2014 12:45 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 09 2014 04:38 The_Templar wrote:
On November 09 2014 04:34 Capped wrote:
On November 09 2014 00:30 GumBa wrote:
On November 08 2014 22:37 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 08 2014 16:59 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2014 16:58 BLinD-RawR wrote:
I think the minimum for ban bets should be 1 week.

It's not a ban bet. I think GumBa is just frustrated

thats dumb, then again everyone has their own ways of handling disappointment.

I was furious and I didnt want to lash out at someone


Dont worry, blind-rawr looks down on anyone who requests bans on themself instead of exercising self-restraint.

Meanwhile, 31035

+ Show Spoiler +
huehuehue

Oh god I have more posts than Blind-rawr


oh god my passion is at an all time low, must get SSL10 and LSL3 soon.

Just join all the bw elitists in Dota2 or the filthy sc2 loving casuals in lol


I don't think I can feel that kind of passion for dota, as for LoL....lolpls I don't even want to even if I could.I just read my 10k post for the first time since I wrote it, that was passion, I mean, I'm pretty sure thats the longest post I've ever made on TL.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
November 10 2014 03:09 GMT
#47667
On November 09 2014 18:01 Jaaaaasper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2014 12:45 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 09 2014 04:38 The_Templar wrote:
On November 09 2014 04:34 Capped wrote:
On November 09 2014 00:30 GumBa wrote:
On November 08 2014 22:37 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 08 2014 16:59 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2014 16:58 BLinD-RawR wrote:
I think the minimum for ban bets should be 1 week.

It's not a ban bet. I think GumBa is just frustrated

thats dumb, then again everyone has their own ways of handling disappointment.

I was furious and I didnt want to lash out at someone


Dont worry, blind-rawr looks down on anyone who requests bans on themself instead of exercising self-restraint.

Meanwhile, 31035

+ Show Spoiler +
huehuehue

Oh god I have more posts than Blind-rawr


oh god my passion is at an all time low, must get SSL10 and LSL3 soon.

Just join all the bw elitists in Dota2 or the filthy sc2 loving casuals in lol


;_; Nothin' wrong with us.....
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
November 10 2014 08:42 GMT
#47668
hahahaah, I am back bishez!
Orcasgt24
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada3238 Posts
November 10 2014 09:13 GMT
#47669
LMAO JJR martyred an alt. Thats two known JJR alts down, unknown number left to go!
In Hearthstone we pray to RNGesus. When Yogg-Saron hits the field, RNGod gets to work
packrat386
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States5077 Posts
November 10 2014 09:57 GMT
#47670
Zerghunter666 was just temp banned for 2 days by Plexa.

That account was created on 2014-09-17 23:28:38 and had 30 posts.

Reason: You were warned for this in September. Grumble grumble.


Been a while since I came here. 10 year old necro made me remember that this thread still exists.

BTW: anybody interesting get permed since I was gone?
dreaming of a sunny day
c0ldfusion
Profile Joined October 2010
United States8293 Posts
November 10 2014 15:42 GMT
#47671
On November 09 2014 04:41 Jaaaaasper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2014 04:38 The_Templar wrote:
On November 09 2014 04:34 Capped wrote:
On November 09 2014 00:30 GumBa wrote:
On November 08 2014 22:37 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 08 2014 16:59 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2014 16:58 BLinD-RawR wrote:
I think the minimum for ban bets should be 1 week.

It's not a ban bet. I think GumBa is just frustrated

thats dumb, then again everyone has their own ways of handling disappointment.

I was furious and I didnt want to lash out at someone


Dont worry, blind-rawr looks down on anyone who requests bans on themself instead of exercising self-restraint.

Meanwhile, 31035

+ Show Spoiler +
huehuehue

Oh god I have more posts than Blind-rawr

And thats just on this account!

zing!
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 10 2014 15:55 GMT
#47672
On November 11 2014 00:42 c0ldfusion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2014 04:41 Jaaaaasper wrote:
On November 09 2014 04:38 The_Templar wrote:
On November 09 2014 04:34 Capped wrote:
On November 09 2014 00:30 GumBa wrote:
On November 08 2014 22:37 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 08 2014 16:59 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2014 16:58 BLinD-RawR wrote:
I think the minimum for ban bets should be 1 week.

It's not a ban bet. I think GumBa is just frustrated

thats dumb, then again everyone has their own ways of handling disappointment.

I was furious and I didnt want to lash out at someone


Dont worry, blind-rawr looks down on anyone who requests bans on themself instead of exercising self-restraint.

Meanwhile, 31035

+ Show Spoiler +
huehuehue

Oh god I have more posts than Blind-rawr

And thats just on this account!

zing!

That stopped being funny a year ago...
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
November 10 2014 16:00 GMT
#47673
On November 11 2014 00:55 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2014 00:42 c0ldfusion wrote:
On November 09 2014 04:41 Jaaaaasper wrote:
On November 09 2014 04:38 The_Templar wrote:
On November 09 2014 04:34 Capped wrote:
On November 09 2014 00:30 GumBa wrote:
On November 08 2014 22:37 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 08 2014 16:59 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2014 16:58 BLinD-RawR wrote:
I think the minimum for ban bets should be 1 week.

It's not a ban bet. I think GumBa is just frustrated

thats dumb, then again everyone has their own ways of handling disappointment.

I was furious and I didnt want to lash out at someone


Dont worry, blind-rawr looks down on anyone who requests bans on themself instead of exercising self-restraint.

Meanwhile, 31035

+ Show Spoiler +
huehuehue

Oh god I have more posts than Blind-rawr

And thats just on this account!

zing!

That stopped being funny a year ago...


I feel like these jokes are comforting. Like "haha, Lorning likes Prime!"
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 10 2014 16:00 GMT
#47674
On November 11 2014 01:00 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2014 00:55 The_Templar wrote:
On November 11 2014 00:42 c0ldfusion wrote:
On November 09 2014 04:41 Jaaaaasper wrote:
On November 09 2014 04:38 The_Templar wrote:
On November 09 2014 04:34 Capped wrote:
On November 09 2014 00:30 GumBa wrote:
On November 08 2014 22:37 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 08 2014 16:59 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2014 16:58 BLinD-RawR wrote:
I think the minimum for ban bets should be 1 week.

It's not a ban bet. I think GumBa is just frustrated

thats dumb, then again everyone has their own ways of handling disappointment.

I was furious and I didnt want to lash out at someone


Dont worry, blind-rawr looks down on anyone who requests bans on themself instead of exercising self-restraint.

Meanwhile, 31035

+ Show Spoiler +
huehuehue

Oh god I have more posts than Blind-rawr

And thats just on this account!

zing!

That stopped being funny a year ago...


I feel like these jokes are comforting. Like "haha, Lorning likes Prime!"

Sure, but I don't have alt accounts any more
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
November 10 2014 16:01 GMT
#47675
On November 11 2014 01:00 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2014 00:55 The_Templar wrote:
On November 11 2014 00:42 c0ldfusion wrote:
On November 09 2014 04:41 Jaaaaasper wrote:
On November 09 2014 04:38 The_Templar wrote:
On November 09 2014 04:34 Capped wrote:
On November 09 2014 00:30 GumBa wrote:
On November 08 2014 22:37 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 08 2014 16:59 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2014 16:58 BLinD-RawR wrote:
I think the minimum for ban bets should be 1 week.

It's not a ban bet. I think GumBa is just frustrated

thats dumb, then again everyone has their own ways of handling disappointment.

I was furious and I didnt want to lash out at someone


Dont worry, blind-rawr looks down on anyone who requests bans on themself instead of exercising self-restraint.

Meanwhile, 31035

+ Show Spoiler +
huehuehue

Oh god I have more posts than Blind-rawr

And thats just on this account!

zing!

That stopped being funny a year ago...


I feel like these jokes are comforting. Like "haha, Lorning likes Prime!"


Lorning liking Prime will never not be a good joke, much like Prime themselves
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
November 10 2014 16:02 GMT
#47676
On November 11 2014 01:00 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2014 01:00 Heartland wrote:
On November 11 2014 00:55 The_Templar wrote:
On November 11 2014 00:42 c0ldfusion wrote:
On November 09 2014 04:41 Jaaaaasper wrote:
On November 09 2014 04:38 The_Templar wrote:
On November 09 2014 04:34 Capped wrote:
On November 09 2014 00:30 GumBa wrote:
On November 08 2014 22:37 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 08 2014 16:59 The_Templar wrote:
[quote]
It's not a ban bet. I think GumBa is just frustrated

thats dumb, then again everyone has their own ways of handling disappointment.

I was furious and I didnt want to lash out at someone


Dont worry, blind-rawr looks down on anyone who requests bans on themself instead of exercising self-restraint.

Meanwhile, 31035

+ Show Spoiler +
huehuehue

Oh god I have more posts than Blind-rawr

And thats just on this account!

zing!

That stopped being funny a year ago...


I feel like these jokes are comforting. Like "haha, Lorning likes Prime!"

Sure, but I don't have alt accounts any more


What about the Heartland account?
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 10 2014 16:03 GMT
#47677
On November 11 2014 01:02 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2014 01:00 The_Templar wrote:
On November 11 2014 01:00 Heartland wrote:
On November 11 2014 00:55 The_Templar wrote:
On November 11 2014 00:42 c0ldfusion wrote:
On November 09 2014 04:41 Jaaaaasper wrote:
On November 09 2014 04:38 The_Templar wrote:
On November 09 2014 04:34 Capped wrote:
On November 09 2014 00:30 GumBa wrote:
On November 08 2014 22:37 BLinD-RawR wrote:
[quote]
thats dumb, then again everyone has their own ways of handling disappointment.

I was furious and I didnt want to lash out at someone


Dont worry, blind-rawr looks down on anyone who requests bans on themself instead of exercising self-restraint.

Meanwhile, 31035

+ Show Spoiler +
huehuehue

Oh god I have more posts than Blind-rawr

And thats just on this account!

zing!

That stopped being funny a year ago...


I feel like these jokes are comforting. Like "haha, Lorning likes Prime!"

Sure, but I don't have alt accounts any more


What about the Heartland account?

I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
November 10 2014 16:06 GMT
#47678
On November 11 2014 01:00 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2014 00:55 The_Templar wrote:
On November 11 2014 00:42 c0ldfusion wrote:
On November 09 2014 04:41 Jaaaaasper wrote:
On November 09 2014 04:38 The_Templar wrote:
On November 09 2014 04:34 Capped wrote:
On November 09 2014 00:30 GumBa wrote:
On November 08 2014 22:37 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 08 2014 16:59 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2014 16:58 BLinD-RawR wrote:
I think the minimum for ban bets should be 1 week.

It's not a ban bet. I think GumBa is just frustrated

thats dumb, then again everyone has their own ways of handling disappointment.

I was furious and I didnt want to lash out at someone


Dont worry, blind-rawr looks down on anyone who requests bans on themself instead of exercising self-restraint.

Meanwhile, 31035

+ Show Spoiler +
huehuehue

Oh god I have more posts than Blind-rawr

And thats just on this account!

zing!

That stopped being funny a year ago...


I feel like these jokes are comforting. Like "haha, Lorning likes StarTale!"

Community News
TL+ Member
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
November 10 2014 17:58 GMT
#47679
On November 11 2014 01:03 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2014 01:02 Heartland wrote:
On November 11 2014 01:00 The_Templar wrote:
On November 11 2014 01:00 Heartland wrote:
On November 11 2014 00:55 The_Templar wrote:
On November 11 2014 00:42 c0ldfusion wrote:
On November 09 2014 04:41 Jaaaaasper wrote:
On November 09 2014 04:38 The_Templar wrote:
On November 09 2014 04:34 Capped wrote:
On November 09 2014 00:30 GumBa wrote:
[quote]
I was furious and I didnt want to lash out at someone


Dont worry, blind-rawr looks down on anyone who requests bans on themself instead of exercising self-restraint.

Meanwhile, 31035

+ Show Spoiler +
huehuehue

Oh god I have more posts than Blind-rawr

And thats just on this account!

zing!

That stopped being funny a year ago...


I feel like these jokes are comforting. Like "haha, Lorning likes Prime!"

Sure, but I don't have alt accounts any more


What about the Heartland account?

I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about

This could turn into a good Archer, "Yes other Barry," kind of thing.
Meavis
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Netherlands1300 Posts
November 11 2014 07:45 GMT
#47680
noooo sunshine ;_;
"Not you."
Prev 1 2382 2383 2384 2385 2386 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM745
TKL 241
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 745
ByuN 292
mouzHeroMarine 245
TKL 241
UpATreeSC 73
BRAT_OK 35
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21256
Calm 3148
Shuttle 1082
Horang2 444
Dewaltoss 126
Rush 107
Zeus 61
Free 42
Hyun 32
sorry 31
[ Show more ]
Trap 25
Killer 23
ToSsGirL 20
Bale 19
scan(afreeca) 18
PianO 16
Rock 15
Aegong 14
Hm[arnc] 14
Sacsri 7
Noble 6
Dota 2
Dendi1401
League of Legends
KnowMe56
Counter-Strike
fl0m4928
pashabiceps699
Fnx 646
x6flipin293
edward27
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King86
Other Games
singsing2007
Liquid`RaSZi1468
Grubby1099
Beastyqt660
ceh9434
C9.Mang0255
crisheroes251
B2W.Neo216
420jenkins195
dupreeh171
IndyStarCraft 166
Trikslyr92
QueenE89
JuggernautJason13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH282
• EnkiAlexander 22
• Hinosc 12
• Reevou 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3310
• WagamamaTV529
League of Legends
• Nemesis3456
• TFBlade666
Other Games
• Shiphtur799
• imaqtpie465
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 20m
INu's Battles
17h 20m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
19h 20m
OSC
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 5h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.