• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:41
CEST 19:41
KST 02:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7685 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 2386

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2384 2385 2386 2387 2388 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
koreasilver
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
9109 Posts
November 17 2014 05:05 GMT
#47701
The thing is, more or less everything he posts is just pure propaganda, and at this point I don't think his posts are of any value at all even if they are marginally related to some degree because it's presented in such a useless way. Most of the posters in that thread, like any other political thread, have definite and naked ideological leanings, but there's a pretty big difference between being opinionated and being a propagandist. pls no ty goes way beyond just being opinionated and his posts really, really detract from the rest of the thread.
LegalLord
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
United States13779 Posts
November 17 2014 06:05 GMT
#47702
At the same time, I do like having his posts there because it gives another perspective on the issue. A discussion without two sides is really just a boring circlejerk.
History will sooner or later sweep the European Union away without mercy.
Yoav
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1874 Posts
November 17 2014 07:44 GMT
#47703
Yeah, I think we all appreciate him giving the Turkish perspective on all this, but the problem is the reflexive vitriol for anyone who disagrees, and the assumption that they are all vicious "Turk-haters" as though it was impossible to reasonably disagree on this. That results in a substantially less fruitful discussion than could be had if he were meaningfully engaging in opposing views.
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
November 17 2014 08:35 GMT
#47704
On November 17 2014 15:05 LegalLord wrote:
At the same time, I do like having his posts there because it gives another perspective on the issue. A discussion without two sides is really just a boring circlejerk.


If I wanted to see regurgitated state propaganda, there's literally a state media machine designed for that, that side gets enough coverage as it is and I would assume anybody going into a conversation online would be well aware of it. And if an individual is so uninformed that they aren't even aware of the official state policy and stance and can't be bothered to look it up, then that individual probably won't contribute to the conversation any ways.
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
November 17 2014 10:07 GMT
#47705
Reminds me of Putin's finest mental gymnast zeo in the Ukraine threads
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
LegalLord
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
United States13779 Posts
November 17 2014 13:59 GMT
#47706
On November 17 2014 16:44 Yoav wrote:
Yeah, I think we all appreciate him giving the Turkish perspective on all this, but the problem is the reflexive vitriol for anyone who disagrees, and the assumption that they are all vicious "Turk-haters" as though it was impossible to reasonably disagree on this. That results in a substantially less fruitful discussion than could be had if he were meaningfully engaging in opposing views.

Face it, people aren't generally very reasonable when it comes to views that they don't really understand, which is very common in international politics discussion. It's hard to remain level-headed when half the people you are discussing with are hostile towards you.

So while I understand why people don't like him, it's easy to ignore the fact that people have been bashing Turkey quite hard in that thread. Many people take such an attack personally.
History will sooner or later sweep the European Union away without mercy.
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
November 17 2014 14:12 GMT
#47707
On November 17 2014 22:59 LegalLord wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 17 2014 16:44 Yoav wrote:
Yeah, I think we all appreciate him giving the Turkish perspective on all this, but the problem is the reflexive vitriol for anyone who disagrees, and the assumption that they are all vicious "Turk-haters" as though it was impossible to reasonably disagree on this. That results in a substantially less fruitful discussion than could be had if he were meaningfully engaging in opposing views.

Face it, people aren't generally very reasonable when it comes to views that they don't really understand, which is very common in international politics discussion. It's hard to remain level-headed when half the people you are discussing with are hostile towards you.

So while I understand why people don't like him, it's easy to ignore the fact that people have been bashing Turkey quite hard in that thread. Many people take such an attack personally.


Bingo. This is why I left General a long time ago. Never thought I'd change anyone's mind anyways.
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
nunez
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway4003 Posts
November 17 2014 14:20 GMT
#47708
it's a temp ban, any induced circlejerking would be transient.
conspired against by a confederacy of dunces.
bookwyrm
Profile Joined March 2014
United States722 Posts
November 18 2014 00:48 GMT
#47709
On November 17 2014 23:12 cLAN.Anax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 17 2014 22:59 LegalLord wrote:
On November 17 2014 16:44 Yoav wrote:
Yeah, I think we all appreciate him giving the Turkish perspective on all this, but the problem is the reflexive vitriol for anyone who disagrees, and the assumption that they are all vicious "Turk-haters" as though it was impossible to reasonably disagree on this. That results in a substantially less fruitful discussion than could be had if he were meaningfully engaging in opposing views.

Face it, people aren't generally very reasonable when it comes to views that they don't really understand, which is very common in international politics discussion. It's hard to remain level-headed when half the people you are discussing with are hostile towards you.

So while I understand why people don't like him, it's easy to ignore the fact that people have been bashing Turkey quite hard in that thread. Many people take such an attack personally.


Bingo. This is why I left General a long time ago. Never thought I'd change anyone's mind anyways.


the point is not to change anyone's mind. the point is to expose the limits of your own knowledge so you can go try to fix it
si hortum in bibliotheca habes, deerit nihil
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
November 18 2014 05:01 GMT
#47710
On November 18 2014 09:48 bookwyrm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 17 2014 23:12 cLAN.Anax wrote:
On November 17 2014 22:59 LegalLord wrote:
On November 17 2014 16:44 Yoav wrote:
Yeah, I think we all appreciate him giving the Turkish perspective on all this, but the problem is the reflexive vitriol for anyone who disagrees, and the assumption that they are all vicious "Turk-haters" as though it was impossible to reasonably disagree on this. That results in a substantially less fruitful discussion than could be had if he were meaningfully engaging in opposing views.

Face it, people aren't generally very reasonable when it comes to views that they don't really understand, which is very common in international politics discussion. It's hard to remain level-headed when half the people you are discussing with are hostile towards you.

So while I understand why people don't like him, it's easy to ignore the fact that people have been bashing Turkey quite hard in that thread. Many people take such an attack personally.


Bingo. This is why I left General a long time ago. Never thought I'd change anyone's mind anyways.


the point is not to change anyone's mind. the point is to expose the limits of your own knowledge so you can go try to fix it


Which would mean they're trying to change my mind? O_o

Think we're traveling too far off-topic. Heads up.
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
zeo
Profile Joined October 2009
Serbia6343 Posts
November 18 2014 12:24 GMT
#47711
On November 17 2014 19:07 ahswtini wrote:
Reminds me of Putin's finest mental gymnast zeo in the Ukraine threads

Everybody's a zeo these days.
“What the public criticizes in you, cultivate. It is you.” - Jean Cocteau
andrewlt
Profile Joined August 2009
United States7702 Posts
November 18 2014 21:41 GMT
#47712
On November 17 2014 23:12 cLAN.Anax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 17 2014 22:59 LegalLord wrote:
On November 17 2014 16:44 Yoav wrote:
Yeah, I think we all appreciate him giving the Turkish perspective on all this, but the problem is the reflexive vitriol for anyone who disagrees, and the assumption that they are all vicious "Turk-haters" as though it was impossible to reasonably disagree on this. That results in a substantially less fruitful discussion than could be had if he were meaningfully engaging in opposing views.

Face it, people aren't generally very reasonable when it comes to views that they don't really understand, which is very common in international politics discussion. It's hard to remain level-headed when half the people you are discussing with are hostile towards you.

So while I understand why people don't like him, it's easy to ignore the fact that people have been bashing Turkey quite hard in that thread. Many people take such an attack personally.


Bingo. This is why I left General a long time ago. Never thought I'd change anyone's mind anyways.


I visited General lately. Nobody is attempting to change anybody's mind anymore. Just a bunch of people overcompensating for something using as many SAT words as possible to say nothing of substance.
nunez
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway4003 Posts
November 18 2014 22:21 GMT
#47713
general's log, stardate 20141119:

i finally managed to chase most of the self-righteous imbeciles away.
only future will tell if they'll stay away for good this time.
conspired against by a confederacy of dunces.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
November 19 2014 19:28 GMT
#47714
I feel like I should take the next Shamas# on the list and use it as a legit alt, just to fuck with the bot
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 19 2014 19:34 GMT
#47715
On November 20 2014 04:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I feel like I should take the next Shamas# on the list and use it as a legit alt, just to fuck with the bot

I feel like I should ... use ... a legit alt, just to fuck with the bot

I'm vaguely against this for some reason >.>
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-19 19:40:15
November 19 2014 19:35 GMT
#47716
On November 20 2014 04:34 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2014 04:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I feel like I should take the next Shamas# on the list and use it as a legit alt, just to fuck with the bot

Show nested quote +
I feel like I should ... use ... a legit alt, just to fuck with the bot

I'm vaguely against this for some reason >.>

Don't want me to get banned? It's happened like 10 times already 6 bans + 7 warnings, plus , I can deal with it.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 20 2014 09:54 GMT
#47717
shamas4421 was just banned by lichter.

That account was created on 2014-11-20 18:02:54 and had 1 posts.

Reason: I'm running out of interesting things to say for your bans.

Time to get creative lichter
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
November 20 2014 13:09 GMT
#47718
On November 20 2014 18:54 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
shamas4421 was just banned by lichter.

That account was created on 2014-11-20 18:02:54 and had 1 posts.

Reason: I'm running out of interesting things to say for your bans.

Time to get creative lichter


Pics, gifs, and short YouTube vids.
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 20 2014 13:18 GMT
#47719
On November 20 2014 22:09 cLAN.Anax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2014 18:54 The_Templar wrote:
shamas4421 was just banned by lichter.

That account was created on 2014-11-20 18:02:54 and had 1 posts.

Reason: I'm running out of interesting things to say for your bans.

Time to get creative lichter


Pics, gifs, and short YouTube vids.

He's a writer, I think he can come up with words that are interesting
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
shamas4422
Profile Joined November 2014
1 Post
November 20 2014 17:42 GMT
#47720
On November 20 2014 04:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I feel like I should take the next Shamas# on the list and use it as a legit alt, just to fuck with the bot


How do you define a "legit" alt?

User was banned for this post.
Prev 1 2384 2385 2386 2387 2388 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM764
TKL 241
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 745
ByuN 292
mouzHeroMarine 245
TKL 241
UpATreeSC 73
BRAT_OK 35
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21256
Calm 3148
Shuttle 1082
Horang2 444
Dewaltoss 126
Rush 107
Zeus 61
Free 42
Hyun 32
sorry 31
[ Show more ]
Trap 25
Killer 23
ToSsGirL 20
Bale 19
scan(afreeca) 18
PianO 16
Rock 15
Aegong 14
Hm[arnc] 14
Sacsri 7
Noble 6
Dota 2
Dendi1401
League of Legends
KnowMe56
Counter-Strike
fl0m4928
pashabiceps699
Fnx 646
x6flipin293
edward27
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King86
Other Games
singsing2007
Liquid`RaSZi1468
Grubby1099
Beastyqt660
ceh9434
C9.Mang0255
crisheroes251
B2W.Neo216
420jenkins195
dupreeh171
IndyStarCraft 166
Trikslyr92
QueenE89
JuggernautJason13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH282
• EnkiAlexander 22
• Hinosc 12
• Reevou 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3310
• WagamamaTV529
League of Legends
• Nemesis3456
• TFBlade666
Other Games
• Shiphtur799
• imaqtpie465
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 19m
INu's Battles
17h 19m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
19h 19m
OSC
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 5h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.