• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:18
CEST 13:18
KST 20:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7876 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 2387

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2385 2386 2387 2388 2389 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-20 17:46:48
November 20 2014 17:45 GMT
#47721
On November 21 2014 02:42 shamas4422 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2014 04:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I feel like I should take the next Shamas# on the list and use it as a legit alt, just to fuck with the bot


How do you define a "legit" alt?


One that I use and give it's own personality and do generally creepy shit with. Like you Templar.

edit: damn it, I guessed wrong. Opisska
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-20 17:58:02
November 20 2014 17:57 GMT
#47722
On November 21 2014 02:45 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2014 02:42 shamas4422 wrote:
On November 20 2014 04:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I feel like I should take the next Shamas# on the list and use it as a legit alt, just to fuck with the bot


How do you define a "legit" alt?


One that I use and give it's own personality and do generally creepy shit with. Like you Templar.

edit: damn it, I guessed wrong. Opisska

Look at his username hahaha
Edit: oh that's what you were referring to
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
November 20 2014 17:58 GMT
#47723
On November 21 2014 02:57 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2014 02:45 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 21 2014 02:42 shamas4422 wrote:
On November 20 2014 04:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I feel like I should take the next Shamas# on the list and use it as a legit alt, just to fuck with the bot


How do you define a "legit" alt?


One that I use and give it's own personality and do generally creepy shit with. Like you Templar.

edit: damn it, I guessed wrong. Opisska

Look at his username hahaha


Yes, that is the joke of his post.

Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 20 2014 17:59 GMT
#47724
On November 21 2014 02:58 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2014 02:57 The_Templar wrote:
On November 21 2014 02:45 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 21 2014 02:42 shamas4422 wrote:
On November 20 2014 04:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I feel like I should take the next Shamas# on the list and use it as a legit alt, just to fuck with the bot


How do you define a "legit" alt?


One that I use and give it's own personality and do generally creepy shit with. Like you Templar.

edit: damn it, I guessed wrong. Opisska

Look at his username hahaha


Yes, that is the joke of his post.


I'm on my phone, didn't check the ABL first
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
November 20 2014 18:00 GMT
#47725
On November 21 2014 02:59 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2014 02:58 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 21 2014 02:57 The_Templar wrote:
On November 21 2014 02:45 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 21 2014 02:42 shamas4422 wrote:
On November 20 2014 04:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I feel like I should take the next Shamas# on the list and use it as a legit alt, just to fuck with the bot


How do you define a "legit" alt?


One that I use and give it's own personality and do generally creepy shit with. Like you Templar.

edit: damn it, I guessed wrong. Opisska

Look at his username hahaha


Yes, that is the joke of his post.


I'm on my phone, didn't check the ABL first


You in class or what?
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 20 2014 18:01 GMT
#47726
On November 21 2014 03:00 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2014 02:59 The_Templar wrote:
On November 21 2014 02:58 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 21 2014 02:57 The_Templar wrote:
On November 21 2014 02:45 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 21 2014 02:42 shamas4422 wrote:
On November 20 2014 04:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I feel like I should take the next Shamas# on the list and use it as a legit alt, just to fuck with the bot


How do you define a "legit" alt?


One that I use and give it's own personality and do generally creepy shit with. Like you Templar.

edit: damn it, I guessed wrong. Opisska

Look at his username hahaha


Yes, that is the joke of his post.


I'm on my phone, didn't check the ABL first


You in class or what?

Lunch
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
November 20 2014 18:02 GMT
#47727
On November 21 2014 03:01 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2014 03:00 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 21 2014 02:59 The_Templar wrote:
On November 21 2014 02:58 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 21 2014 02:57 The_Templar wrote:
On November 21 2014 02:45 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 21 2014 02:42 shamas4422 wrote:
On November 20 2014 04:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I feel like I should take the next Shamas# on the list and use it as a legit alt, just to fuck with the bot


How do you define a "legit" alt?


One that I use and give it's own personality and do generally creepy shit with. Like you Templar.

edit: damn it, I guessed wrong. Opisska

Look at his username hahaha


Yes, that is the joke of his post.


I'm on my phone, didn't check the ABL first


You in class or what?

Lunch

Darn, I was gonna make a joke about paying attention (and then point out that I'm TLing at work)
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
November 20 2014 18:24 GMT
#47728
I don't know anything about these accusations, I am on a shared IP address in a fairly large (~15000 people) Argentinean town, there can be any number of people reading the ABL around using the same connection!
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
November 20 2014 18:28 GMT
#47729
shamas4422 was just banned by KadaverBB.

That account was created on 2014-11-21 02:39:38 and had 1 posts.

Reason: Nice one Opisska, very original

czech mate.
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
November 21 2014 04:02 GMT
#47730
On November 21 2014 03:28 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
shamas4422 was just banned by KadaverBB.

That account was created on 2014-11-21 02:39:38 and had 1 posts.

Reason: Nice one Opisska, very original

czech mate.


Shamfur Dispray.
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
Orcasgt24
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada3238 Posts
November 21 2014 07:33 GMT
#47731
Is it just me or is there more advertising bots getting banned than usual?
In Hearthstone we pray to RNGesus. When Yogg-Saron hits the field, RNGod gets to work
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
November 21 2014 13:38 GMT
#47732
I wonder how many people know of tdot
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Deleuze
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom2102 Posts
November 21 2014 14:39 GMT
#47733
I remember tdot!
“An image of thought called philosophy has been formed historically and it effectively stops people from thinking.” ― Gilles Deleuze, Dialogues II
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
November 21 2014 15:03 GMT
#47734
sAsImre why did you do that ):
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
November 21 2014 15:15 GMT
#47735
That's a pretty serious ban request.... I hope he's alright.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Deleted User 137586
Profile Joined January 2011
7859 Posts
November 21 2014 15:29 GMT
#47736
On November 22 2014 00:15 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
That's a pretty serious ban request.... I hope he's alright.


Where did he request it? I'm on my phone and can't find the search function :S
Cry 'havoc' and let slip the dogs of war
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
November 21 2014 15:31 GMT
#47737
On November 22 2014 00:29 Ghanburighan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2014 00:15 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
That's a pretty serious ban request.... I hope he's alright.


Where did he request it? I'm on my phone and can't find the search function :S

Could have PM'd a mod. I've done it before.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
November 21 2014 15:43 GMT
#47738
On November 22 2014 00:31 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2014 00:29 Ghanburighan wrote:
On November 22 2014 00:15 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
That's a pretty serious ban request.... I hope he's alright.


Where did he request it? I'm on my phone and can't find the search function :S

Could have PM'd a mod. I've done it before.

Yeah he probably PM'd Zealously
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-21 17:00:38
November 21 2014 15:49 GMT
#47739
imre

He told me he wants some time to think about his posts on TL.
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
November 21 2014 20:41 GMT
#47740
[image loading]

Dayum, thats dedication.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Prev 1 2385 2386 2387 2388 2389 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 597
RotterdaM127
Rex68
TKL 52
SteadfastSC47
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko320
RotterdaM 127
Rex 68
TKL 52
SteadfastSC 47
ByuN 38
Codebar 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 9993
Shuttle 1411
Soulkey 801
Bisu 734
Jaedong 556
Horang2 443
Mong 399
BeSt 376
actioN 288
firebathero 231
[ Show more ]
Stork 209
Soma 208
Larva 149
Mini 143
Rush 130
Zeus 129
Last 110
Hyun 92
Pusan 84
PianO 76
Mind 71
910 70
ZerO 68
Snow 66
Free 60
sorry 57
Yoon 52
Shine 50
Shinee 37
hero 34
Sharp 31
Sexy 30
sSak 25
Bale 23
ToSsGirL 22
HiyA 21
EffOrt 19
ZergMaN 18
Hm[arnc] 11
JYJ 11
scan(afreeca) 11
Sacsri 10
Noble 7
yabsab 7
Aegong 0
Dota 2
XcaliburYe289
canceldota0
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1498
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King235
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes250
Other Games
gofns35938
singsing2016
B2W.Neo221
DeMusliM188
Pyrionflax177
KnowMe144
Livibee140
Trikslyr19
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV166
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV300
League of Legends
• Jankos1234
Other Games
• Shiphtur834
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 42m
The PondCast
22h 42m
INu's Battles
23h 42m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.