• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:41
CEST 19:41
KST 02:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7681 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 2383

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2381 2382 2383 2384 2385 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
November 07 2014 13:14 GMT
#47641
I see that Blizzard and the NHL have conspired to have jimmyjraynor banned yet again; when will the injustice stop?
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
Kupon3ss
Profile Joined May 2008
時の回廊10066 Posts
November 07 2014 13:18 GMT
#47642
Where's your icon seeker
When in doubt, just believe in yourself and press buttons
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
November 07 2014 16:12 GMT
#47643
"Forgive me for attempting to keep my finger on the pulse of society" is a quote i wont forget.
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
November 07 2014 17:27 GMT
#47644
On November 07 2014 21:31 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2014 15:10 Jaaaaasper wrote:
Wait didn't templar get banned becuase he reported his own alts? Or was that just what I assumed happened.

No, I crossed a line with one of them

You crossed a line with all of them ~
Moderator
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 07 2014 17:28 GMT
#47645
On November 08 2014 02:27 Firebolt145 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2014 21:31 The_Templar wrote:
On November 07 2014 15:10 Jaaaaasper wrote:
Wait didn't templar get banned becuase he reported his own alts? Or was that just what I assumed happened.

No, I crossed a line with one of them

You crossed a line with all of them ~

Fair enough. I already apologized ^^
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-07 17:48:50
November 07 2014 17:48 GMT
#47646
Firebolt demands your complete submission as penance.
Jaaaaasper
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States10225 Posts
November 07 2014 18:34 GMT
#47647
Didn't know firebolt was into that kind of stuff
Hey do you want to hear a joke? Chinese production value. | I thought he had a aegis- Ayesee | When did 7ing mad last have a good game, 2012?
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
November 07 2014 18:54 GMT
#47648
Feederbolt needs a shmexy logo cmon
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
November 08 2014 00:05 GMT
#47649
On November 07 2014 22:18 Kupon3ss wrote:
Where's your icon seeker

Discussing it with shiro.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
November 08 2014 07:18 GMT
#47650
Can I get a temp? For like 2 days

User was temp banned for this post.
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-08 07:27:04
November 08 2014 07:18 GMT
#47651
On November 08 2014 16:18 GumBa wrote:
Can I get a temp? For like 2 days


Why? Im an idiot, of course it's the Innovation thing...

RIP Gumba ;_;
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
November 08 2014 07:58 GMT
#47652
I think the minimum for ban bets should be 1 week.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 08 2014 07:59 GMT
#47653
On November 08 2014 16:58 BLinD-RawR wrote:
I think the minimum for ban bets should be 1 week.

It's not a ban bet. I think GumBa is just frustrated
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Deleted User 137586
Profile Joined January 2011
7859 Posts
November 08 2014 11:03 GMT
#47654
Haven't seen yesterday's games, thought I'd come to TL. Don't dare click on anything in fear of being spoiled. *opens up ABL* Surely, nothing can spoil me there... Gumba is banned. FFS!
Cry 'havoc' and let slip the dogs of war
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
November 08 2014 13:37 GMT
#47655
On November 08 2014 16:59 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 16:58 BLinD-RawR wrote:
I think the minimum for ban bets should be 1 week.

It's not a ban bet. I think GumBa is just frustrated

thats dumb, then again everyone has their own ways of handling disappointment.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
November 08 2014 15:30 GMT
#47656
On November 08 2014 22:37 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 16:59 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2014 16:58 BLinD-RawR wrote:
I think the minimum for ban bets should be 1 week.

It's not a ban bet. I think GumBa is just frustrated

thats dumb, then again everyone has their own ways of handling disappointment.

I was furious and I didnt want to lash out at someone
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 08 2014 15:39 GMT
#47657
On November 09 2014 00:30 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 22:37 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 08 2014 16:59 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2014 16:58 BLinD-RawR wrote:
I think the minimum for ban bets should be 1 week.

It's not a ban bet. I think GumBa is just frustrated

thats dumb, then again everyone has their own ways of handling disappointment.

I was furious and I didnt want to lash out at someone

Man, I just slept a really long time if you're already back.
(Welcome back)
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
November 08 2014 19:34 GMT
#47658
On November 09 2014 00:30 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 22:37 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 08 2014 16:59 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2014 16:58 BLinD-RawR wrote:
I think the minimum for ban bets should be 1 week.

It's not a ban bet. I think GumBa is just frustrated

thats dumb, then again everyone has their own ways of handling disappointment.

I was furious and I didnt want to lash out at someone


Dont worry, blind-rawr looks down on anyone who requests bans on themself instead of exercising self-restraint.

Meanwhile, 31035

+ Show Spoiler +
huehuehue
Useless wet fish.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 08 2014 19:38 GMT
#47659
On November 09 2014 04:34 Capped wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2014 00:30 GumBa wrote:
On November 08 2014 22:37 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 08 2014 16:59 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2014 16:58 BLinD-RawR wrote:
I think the minimum for ban bets should be 1 week.

It's not a ban bet. I think GumBa is just frustrated

thats dumb, then again everyone has their own ways of handling disappointment.

I was furious and I didnt want to lash out at someone


Dont worry, blind-rawr looks down on anyone who requests bans on themself instead of exercising self-restraint.

Meanwhile, 31035

+ Show Spoiler +
huehuehue

Oh god I have more posts than Blind-rawr
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Jaaaaasper
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States10225 Posts
November 08 2014 19:41 GMT
#47660
On November 09 2014 04:38 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2014 04:34 Capped wrote:
On November 09 2014 00:30 GumBa wrote:
On November 08 2014 22:37 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 08 2014 16:59 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2014 16:58 BLinD-RawR wrote:
I think the minimum for ban bets should be 1 week.

It's not a ban bet. I think GumBa is just frustrated

thats dumb, then again everyone has their own ways of handling disappointment.

I was furious and I didnt want to lash out at someone


Dont worry, blind-rawr looks down on anyone who requests bans on themself instead of exercising self-restraint.

Meanwhile, 31035

+ Show Spoiler +
huehuehue

Oh god I have more posts than Blind-rawr

And thats just on this account!
Hey do you want to hear a joke? Chinese production value. | I thought he had a aegis- Ayesee | When did 7ing mad last have a good game, 2012?
Prev 1 2381 2382 2383 2384 2385 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM745
TKL 241
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 745
ByuN 292
mouzHeroMarine 245
TKL 241
UpATreeSC 73
BRAT_OK 35
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21256
Calm 3148
Shuttle 1082
Horang2 444
Dewaltoss 126
Rush 107
Zeus 61
Free 42
Hyun 32
sorry 31
[ Show more ]
Trap 25
Killer 23
ToSsGirL 20
Bale 19
scan(afreeca) 18
PianO 16
Rock 15
Aegong 14
Hm[arnc] 14
Sacsri 7
Noble 6
Dota 2
Dendi1401
League of Legends
KnowMe56
Counter-Strike
fl0m4928
pashabiceps699
Fnx 646
x6flipin293
edward27
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King86
Other Games
singsing2007
Liquid`RaSZi1468
Grubby1099
Beastyqt660
ceh9434
C9.Mang0255
crisheroes251
B2W.Neo216
420jenkins195
dupreeh171
IndyStarCraft 166
Trikslyr92
QueenE89
JuggernautJason13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH282
• EnkiAlexander 22
• Hinosc 12
• Reevou 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3310
• WagamamaTV529
League of Legends
• Nemesis3456
• TFBlade666
Other Games
• Shiphtur799
• imaqtpie465
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 20m
INu's Battles
17h 20m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
19h 20m
OSC
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 5h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.