• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:12
CEST 03:12
KST 10:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7030 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 2381

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2379 2380 2381 2382 2383 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 04 2014 21:04 GMT
#47601
On November 05 2014 06:01 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2014 05:34 Zealously wrote:
On November 05 2014 00:32 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 04 2014 17:48 Plexa wrote:
On November 04 2014 14:51 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 04 2014 14:46 lichter wrote:
my lack of strong fandom (and only hatred) for specific players has allowed me to enjoy starcraft more actually

that might be my road to go really. being a fan of someone is just too hard.

Not being a fan of someone is boring. It makes things way more interesting :D


agreed and the best part is no part of TL is safe from fanboy wars and its always fun.

if only there were more superarc/lightwip/douchemasterggnore fans in the sc2 section


Prime sucks btw

Not as much as StarShitTale

This trash talk though
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
November 04 2014 21:05 GMT
#47602
Yo, is it bad that I just realized that team icons don't show up on the TL community forum?
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
November 04 2014 21:54 GMT
#47603
Dat SeekerLorning beacon
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
November 04 2014 22:13 GMT
#47604
On November 05 2014 06:01 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2014 05:34 Zealously wrote:
On November 05 2014 00:32 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 04 2014 17:48 Plexa wrote:
On November 04 2014 14:51 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 04 2014 14:46 lichter wrote:
my lack of strong fandom (and only hatred) for specific players has allowed me to enjoy starcraft more actually

that might be my road to go really. being a fan of someone is just too hard.

Not being a fan of someone is boring. It makes things way more interesting :D


agreed and the best part is no part of TL is safe from fanboy wars and its always fun.

if only there were more superarc/lightwip/douchemasterggnore fans in the sc2 section


Prime sucks btw

Not as much as StarShitTale

Reported
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
November 05 2014 00:06 GMT
#47605
I don't see a report, I call you a liar sir!
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 05 2014 00:08 GMT
#47606
On November 05 2014 09:06 KadaverBB wrote:
I don't see a report, I call you a liar sir!

I thought I was the only one that bothered to report people
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
November 05 2014 00:32 GMT
#47607
On November 05 2014 09:08 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2014 09:06 KadaverBB wrote:
I don't see a report, I call you a liar sir!

I thought I was the only one that bothered to report people

You've reported me, just saying :p
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 05 2014 00:40 GMT
#47608
On November 05 2014 09:32 ThomasjServo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2014 09:08 The_Templar wrote:
On November 05 2014 09:06 KadaverBB wrote:
I don't see a report, I call you a liar sir!

I thought I was the only one that bothered to report people

You've reported me, just saying :p

When did I do that? O.o
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
November 05 2014 01:56 GMT
#47609
On November 05 2014 09:40 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2014 09:32 ThomasjServo wrote:
On November 05 2014 09:08 The_Templar wrote:
On November 05 2014 09:06 KadaverBB wrote:
I don't see a report, I call you a liar sir!

I thought I was the only one that bothered to report people

You've reported me, just saying :p

When did I do that? O.o

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I think it was this one, where I posted the truffle shuffle, and it some how was looped into memes and image macros
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 05 2014 02:43 GMT
#47610
On November 05 2014 10:56 ThomasjServo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2014 09:40 The_Templar wrote:
On November 05 2014 09:32 ThomasjServo wrote:
On November 05 2014 09:08 The_Templar wrote:
On November 05 2014 09:06 KadaverBB wrote:
I don't see a report, I call you a liar sir!

I thought I was the only one that bothered to report people

You've reported me, just saying :p

When did I do that? O.o

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I think it was this one, where I posted the truffle shuffle, and it some how was looped into memes and image macros

Pretty sure I didn't report that though.. O.o
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-05 03:43:01
November 05 2014 03:42 GMT
#47611
the templar has reported you twice, but not for that. one resulted in a ban, the other a warning.
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
November 05 2014 04:24 GMT
#47612
On November 05 2014 11:43 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2014 10:56 ThomasjServo wrote:
On November 05 2014 09:40 The_Templar wrote:
On November 05 2014 09:32 ThomasjServo wrote:
On November 05 2014 09:08 The_Templar wrote:
On November 05 2014 09:06 KadaverBB wrote:
I don't see a report, I call you a liar sir!

I thought I was the only one that bothered to report people

You've reported me, just saying :p

When did I do that? O.o

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I think it was this one, where I posted the truffle shuffle, and it some how was looped into memes and image macros

Pretty sure I didn't report that though.. O.o


How do you even remember all your reports? Aren't you way past that stage? And wow lichter leaking The_Templar's report information. I'm pretty sure that if the whole list was released, you'd be hounded by your legions of victims.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 05 2014 04:41 GMT
#47613
On November 05 2014 13:24 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2014 11:43 The_Templar wrote:
On November 05 2014 10:56 ThomasjServo wrote:
On November 05 2014 09:40 The_Templar wrote:
On November 05 2014 09:32 ThomasjServo wrote:
On November 05 2014 09:08 The_Templar wrote:
On November 05 2014 09:06 KadaverBB wrote:
I don't see a report, I call you a liar sir!

I thought I was the only one that bothered to report people

You've reported me, just saying :p

When did I do that? O.o

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I think it was this one, where I posted the truffle shuffle, and it some how was looped into memes and image macros

Pretty sure I didn't report that though.. O.o


How do you even remember all your reports? Aren't you way past that stage? And wow lichter leaking The_Templar's report information. I'm pretty sure that if the whole list was released, you'd be hounded by your legions of victims.

I remember most of the images that I report lol, this wasn't one
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
November 05 2014 08:09 GMT
#47614
ill report all of u if you dont behave boys
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
IgnE
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7684 Posts
November 05 2014 08:17 GMT
#47615
Glass houses.
It is terrible to die of thirst at sea. Must you so salt your truth that it will no longer even slake thirst?
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
November 05 2014 08:27 GMT
#47616
but no body throws rocks better
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
November 05 2014 12:27 GMT
#47617
On November 05 2014 12:42 lichter wrote:
the templar has reported you twice, but not for that. one resulted in a ban, the other a warning.

He's that guy who always ran to the teacher and said "Bob just punched Justin in the face!".
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
November 05 2014 12:29 GMT
#47618
On November 05 2014 09:06 KadaverBB wrote:
I don't see a report, I call you a liar sir!

I actually cannot report Lorning for some reason.
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
November 05 2014 13:09 GMT
#47619
On November 05 2014 21:29 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2014 09:06 KadaverBB wrote:
I don't see a report, I call you a liar sir!

I actually cannot report Lorning for some reason.

We gave him immunity. He's earned it.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
November 05 2014 13:21 GMT
#47620
On November 05 2014 12:42 lichter wrote:
the templar has reported you twice, but not for that. one resulted in a ban, the other a warning.

Wait this wasn't for me was it/ Only ban I remember is one I requested.
Prev 1 2379 2380 2381 2382 2383 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 189
ViBE125
ProTech123
Nathanias 89
RuFF_SC2 38
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16219
Rain 1544
GuemChi 898
Artosis 692
Bale 15
Dota 2
monkeys_forever487
Counter-Strike
taco 178
minikerr26
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1009
Mew2King103
Other Games
summit1g7272
JimRising 497
WinterStarcraft480
C9.Mang0417
Trikslyr57
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick898
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 100
• davetesta25
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra546
• Shiphtur379
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
8h 48m
INu's Battles
9h 48m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
11h 48m
OSC
21h 3m
Replay Cast
21h 48m
OSC
1d 21h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.