• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:57
CEST 04:57
KST 11:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7028 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 2382

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2380 2381 2382 2383 2384 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
November 05 2014 14:03 GMT
#47621
On November 05 2014 22:09 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2014 21:29 boxerfred wrote:
On November 05 2014 09:06 KadaverBB wrote:
I don't see a report, I call you a liar sir!

I actually cannot report Lorning for some reason.

We gave him immunity. He's earned it.

That, along with immortality, is the one privilege of Prime I guess.
Meavis
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Netherlands1300 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-05 14:56:27
November 05 2014 14:56 GMT
#47622
On November 05 2014 23:03 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2014 22:09 Seeker wrote:
On November 05 2014 21:29 boxerfred wrote:
On November 05 2014 09:06 KadaverBB wrote:
I don't see a report, I call you a liar sir!

I actually cannot report Lorning for some reason.

We gave him immunity. He's earned it.

That, along with immortality, is the one privilege of Prime I guess.

should somehow compensate for being a prime fan right
"Not you."
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 05 2014 14:57 GMT
#47623
On November 05 2014 23:56 Meavis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2014 23:03 boxerfred wrote:
On November 05 2014 22:09 Seeker wrote:
On November 05 2014 21:29 boxerfred wrote:
On November 05 2014 09:06 KadaverBB wrote:
I don't see a report, I call you a liar sir!

I actually cannot report Lorning for some reason.

We gave him immunity. He's earned it.

That, along with immortality, is the one privilege of Prime I guess.

should somehow compensate for being a prime fan right

Why would you need to compensate for that?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
November 05 2014 15:04 GMT
#47624
On November 05 2014 23:03 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2014 22:09 Seeker wrote:
On November 05 2014 21:29 boxerfred wrote:
On November 05 2014 09:06 KadaverBB wrote:
I don't see a report, I call you a liar sir!

I actually cannot report Lorning for some reason.

We gave him immunity. He's earned it.

That, along with immortality, is the one privilege of Prime I guess.

it's a privilege and a curse, for he is forever destined to watch Prime disappoint...
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
November 05 2014 15:36 GMT
#47625
On November 05 2014 22:21 ThomasjServo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2014 12:42 lichter wrote:
the templar has reported you twice, but not for that. one resulted in a ban, the other a warning.

Wait this wasn't for me was it/ Only ban I remember is one I requested.


yeah he reported your ban request :p
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
November 05 2014 15:40 GMT
#47626
On November 06 2014 00:36 lichter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2014 22:21 ThomasjServo wrote:
On November 05 2014 12:42 lichter wrote:
the templar has reported you twice, but not for that. one resulted in a ban, the other a warning.

Wait this wasn't for me was it/ Only ban I remember is one I requested.


yeah he reported your ban request :p

Psssh, Tee Ball Report right there.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
November 05 2014 21:21 GMT
#47627
On November 05 2014 23:57 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2014 23:56 Meavis wrote:
On November 05 2014 23:03 boxerfred wrote:
On November 05 2014 22:09 Seeker wrote:
On November 05 2014 21:29 boxerfred wrote:
On November 05 2014 09:06 KadaverBB wrote:
I don't see a report, I call you a liar sir!

I actually cannot report Lorning for some reason.

We gave him immunity. He's earned it.

That, along with immortality, is the one privilege of Prime I guess.

should somehow compensate for being a prime fan right

Why would you need to compensate for that?


On November 06 2014 00:04 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2014 23:03 boxerfred wrote:
On November 05 2014 22:09 Seeker wrote:
On November 05 2014 21:29 boxerfred wrote:
On November 05 2014 09:06 KadaverBB wrote:
I don't see a report, I call you a liar sir!

I actually cannot report Lorning for some reason.

We gave him immunity. He's earned it.

That, along with immortality, is the one privilege of Prime I guess.

it's a privilege and a curse, for he is forever destined to watch Prime disappoint...


This explains it pretty much. Immortality has its flaws.
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
November 07 2014 00:08 GMT
#47628
mishimaBeef was just temp banned for 2 days by NovemberstOrm.

That account was created on 2010-01-13 13:04:15 and had 1209 posts.

Reason: stop posting like that please


Thank you November
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
November 07 2014 02:15 GMT
#47629
On November 07 2014 09:08 ThomasjServo wrote:
Show nested quote +
mishimaBeef was just temp banned for 2 days by NovemberstOrm.

That account was created on 2010-01-13 13:04:15 and had 1209 posts.

Reason: stop posting like that please


Thank you November

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/starcraft-2/365518-sc2-general-discussion-and-simple-q-a?page=122#2432

That is gold right there. Go ahead guys, worth the read.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
November 07 2014 02:32 GMT
#47630
Just incessant trolling, Toastie is a saint for indulging it for as long as he did.
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-07 02:35:15
November 07 2014 02:35 GMT
#47631
On November 07 2014 11:32 ThomasjServo wrote:
Just incessant trolling, Toastie is a saint for indulging it for as long as he did.

Unnecessary negativity and rude posting. I am done talking to you.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
November 07 2014 02:38 GMT
#47632
On November 07 2014 11:35 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2014 11:32 ThomasjServo wrote:
Just incessant trolling, Toastie is a saint for indulging it for as long as he did.

Unnecessary negativity and rude posting. I am done talking to you.

But what about McDonald's coffee Seeker? Pay attention to me.
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
November 07 2014 02:42 GMT
#47633
On November 07 2014 11:38 ThomasjServo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2014 11:35 Seeker wrote:
On November 07 2014 11:32 ThomasjServo wrote:
Just incessant trolling, Toastie is a saint for indulging it for as long as he did.

Unnecessary negativity and rude posting. I am done talking to you.

But what about McDonald's coffee Seeker? Pay attention to me.

Are you a tournament organizer? No? Then stop talking.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 07 2014 02:47 GMT
#47634
On November 07 2014 11:42 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2014 11:38 ThomasjServo wrote:
On November 07 2014 11:35 Seeker wrote:
On November 07 2014 11:32 ThomasjServo wrote:
Just incessant trolling, Toastie is a saint for indulging it for as long as he did.

Unnecessary negativity and rude posting. I am done talking to you.

But what about McDonald's coffee Seeker? Pay attention to me.

Are you a tournament organizer? No? Then stop talking.

Slightly off topic, but is it bad that I read SeeKeR's posts now the same way I did in 2012?

On January 17 2012 16:49 Seeker wrote:
Omfg..... u guys are out to get me.... why.....


On January 12 2012 13:15 Seeker wrote:
LOLOLOLOL!!!!

OMG!!! I'M DYING!! I'M LITERALLY DYING!!! LOLOLOL!!!


On July 19 2012 01:01 SeeKeR wrote:
ASDKLJFAKSLDFKAL;SJDFLJAF

I AM SO F*ING TIRED!

HOW DOES STORYWRITER DO THIS ON A DAILY BASIS!?!?!?!?


ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
November 07 2014 02:52 GMT
#47635
On November 07 2014 11:42 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2014 11:38 ThomasjServo wrote:
On November 07 2014 11:35 Seeker wrote:
On November 07 2014 11:32 ThomasjServo wrote:
Just incessant trolling, Toastie is a saint for indulging it for as long as he did.

Unnecessary negativity and rude posting. I am done talking to you.

But what about McDonald's coffee Seeker? Pay attention to me.

Are you a tournament organizer? No? Then stop talking.

But but but I have organized a tournament before... I'll stop talking XD
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
November 07 2014 02:54 GMT
#47636
On November 07 2014 11:47 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2014 11:42 Seeker wrote:
On November 07 2014 11:38 ThomasjServo wrote:
On November 07 2014 11:35 Seeker wrote:
On November 07 2014 11:32 ThomasjServo wrote:
Just incessant trolling, Toastie is a saint for indulging it for as long as he did.

Unnecessary negativity and rude posting. I am done talking to you.

But what about McDonald's coffee Seeker? Pay attention to me.

Are you a tournament organizer? No? Then stop talking.

Slightly off topic, but is it bad that I read SeeKeR's posts now the same way I did in 2012?

Show nested quote +
On January 17 2012 16:49 Seeker wrote:
Omfg..... u guys are out to get me.... why.....


Show nested quote +
On January 12 2012 13:15 Seeker wrote:
LOLOLOLOL!!!!

OMG!!! I'M DYING!! I'M LITERALLY DYING!!! LOLOLOL!!!


Show nested quote +
On July 19 2012 01:01 SeeKeR wrote:
ASDKLJFAKSLDFKAL;SJDFLJAF

I AM SO F*ING TIRED!

HOW DOES STORYWRITER DO THIS ON A DAILY BASIS!?!?!?!?



lol

2012 me was all about exaggerating everything. I've calmed down a lot since then
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Karis Vas Ryaar
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States4396 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-07 03:25:40
November 07 2014 03:22 GMT
#47637
On November 07 2014 11:15 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2014 09:08 ThomasjServo wrote:
mishimaBeef was just temp banned for 2 days by NovemberstOrm.

That account was created on 2010-01-13 13:04:15 and had 1209 posts.

Reason: stop posting like that please


Thank you November

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/starcraft-2/365518-sc2-general-discussion-and-simple-q-a?page=122#2432

That is gold right there. Go ahead guys, worth the read.



holy thread hijack batman

seriously though. This is basic burden of proof. If you're going to make a claim you need some evidence other than I think.

"I'm not agreeing with a lot of Virus's decisions but they are working" Tasteless. Ipl4 Losers Bracket Virus 2-1 Maru
Jaaaaasper
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States10225 Posts
November 07 2014 06:10 GMT
#47638
Wait didn't templar get banned becuase he reported his own alts? Or was that just what I assumed happened.
Hey do you want to hear a joke? Chinese production value. | I thought he had a aegis- Ayesee | When did 7ing mad last have a good game, 2012?
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 07 2014 12:31 GMT
#47639
On November 07 2014 15:10 Jaaaaasper wrote:
Wait didn't templar get banned becuase he reported his own alts? Or was that just what I assumed happened.

No, I crossed a line with one of them
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-07 13:12:53
November 07 2014 13:12 GMT
#47640
On November 07 2014 11:54 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2014 11:47 The_Templar wrote:
On November 07 2014 11:42 Seeker wrote:
On November 07 2014 11:38 ThomasjServo wrote:
On November 07 2014 11:35 Seeker wrote:
On November 07 2014 11:32 ThomasjServo wrote:
Just incessant trolling, Toastie is a saint for indulging it for as long as he did.

Unnecessary negativity and rude posting. I am done talking to you.

But what about McDonald's coffee Seeker? Pay attention to me.

Are you a tournament organizer? No? Then stop talking.

Slightly off topic, but is it bad that I read SeeKeR's posts now the same way I did in 2012?

On January 17 2012 16:49 Seeker wrote:
Omfg..... u guys are out to get me.... why.....


On January 12 2012 13:15 Seeker wrote:
LOLOLOLOL!!!!

OMG!!! I'M DYING!! I'M LITERALLY DYING!!! LOLOLOL!!!


On July 19 2012 01:01 SeeKeR wrote:
ASDKLJFAKSLDFKAL;SJDFLJAF

I AM SO F*ING TIRED!

HOW DOES STORYWRITER DO THIS ON A DAILY BASIS!?!?!?!?



lol

2012 me was all about exaggerating everything. I've calmed down a lot since then


i miss the old seeker though, you're staff now you can yolo the fuck out of everything.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Prev 1 2380 2381 2382 2383 2384 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 206
ProTech130
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17485
Rain 1535
GuemChi 522
NaDa 24
Bale 23
sSak 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever471
NeuroSwarm222
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
summit1g7433
taco 580
minikerr34
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1012
Mew2King80
Other Games
JimRising 580
WinterStarcraft541
C9.Mang0181
ViBE128
ZombieGrub30
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1027
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 165
• davetesta34
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo298
• Stunt295
Other Games
• Scarra706
• Shiphtur613
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 3m
INu's Battles
8h 3m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
10h 3m
OSC
19h 18m
Replay Cast
20h 3m
OSC
1d 20h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.