• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:26
CEST 16:26
KST 23:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10125 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 2349

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2347 2348 2349 2350 2351 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
August 31 2014 05:20 GMT
#46961
In all seriousness? A trip to Disneyworld may help you.

But of course we're glad you're back!
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-31 05:23:53
August 31 2014 05:23 GMT
#46962
On August 31 2014 09:30 Xiphos wrote:
What if SetGuitarsToKill end up killing himself....

I sure hope that some mod reached out to him.


I can assure you that many people ended up reaching out to me and it 's a part of why I'm still here right now. I won't end up killing myself for a while at least. Everyone here is great and I hope they all know that...
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51622 Posts
August 31 2014 05:26 GMT
#46963
On August 31 2014 14:20 cLAN.Anax wrote:
In all seriousness? A trip to Disneyworld may help you.

But of course we're glad you're back!


it doesn't help, its like purgatory.

both literally and the TL version of it.

On August 31 2014 14:23 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2014 09:30 Xiphos wrote:
What if SetGuitarsToKill end up killing himself....

I sure hope that some mod reached out to him.


I can assure you that many people ended up reaching out to me and it 's a part of why I'm still here right now. I won't end up killing myself for a while at least. Everyone here is great and I hope they all know that...


I'd rather you didn't entertain the thought killing yourself.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
August 31 2014 05:55 GMT
#46964
On August 31 2014 14:26 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2014 14:20 cLAN.Anax wrote:
In all seriousness? A trip to Disneyworld may help you.

But of course we're glad you're back!


it doesn't help, its like purgatory.

both literally and the TL version of it.

Show nested quote +
On August 31 2014 14:23 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On August 31 2014 09:30 Xiphos wrote:
What if SetGuitarsToKill end up killing himself....

I sure hope that some mod reached out to him.


I can assure you that many people ended up reaching out to me and it 's a part of why I'm still here right now. I won't end up killing myself for a while at least. Everyone here is great and I hope they all know that...


I'd rather you didn't entertain the thought killing yourself.


Well it would be hard for me to enteraint the though of not killing myself. I'll probably send up doing it myslf one day but today is not that day.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Deleted User 137586
Profile Joined January 2011
7859 Posts
August 31 2014 07:27 GMT
#46965
On August 31 2014 14:55 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2014 14:26 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On August 31 2014 14:20 cLAN.Anax wrote:
In all seriousness? A trip to Disneyworld may help you.

But of course we're glad you're back!


it doesn't help, its like purgatory.

both literally and the TL version of it.

On August 31 2014 14:23 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On August 31 2014 09:30 Xiphos wrote:
What if SetGuitarsToKill end up killing himself....

I sure hope that some mod reached out to him.


I can assure you that many people ended up reaching out to me and it 's a part of why I'm still here right now. I won't end up killing myself for a while at least. Everyone here is great and I hope they all know that...


I'd rather you didn't entertain the thought killing yourself.


Well it would be hard for me to enteraint the though of not killing myself. I'll probably send up doing it myslf one day but today is not that day.


Taking it one day at a time sounds like a good idea.

I must say I'm quite relieved that Plexa made the call you bring you back. Thinking back on our interaction, I rather prefer TL with you around.

P.S. Mixing wine and beer is a nice recipe for a bad hangover, I'd drink plenty (a few litres) of water if I were you...
Cry 'havoc' and let slip the dogs of war
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
August 31 2014 07:42 GMT
#46966
On August 31 2014 13:49 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Okay, it's taken a bottle of wine and a few beers to be able to post this but here it goes.

Partially because of you guys, and partially because of some other things, I cried for the first time in a very, very long time. You all have been far too kind and distraught over me. I'm okay for now. My life is just kind of tumbling in on itself right now and I don't have a lot of outlets for it at the moment. You all have been amazing, the people who have been concerned in this thread and the people who have messaged me. I never considered myself an "in" member of this community until now. It makes me tear up how much you guys seem to care about pathetic old me. I will get the help I need and I will try to better myself from not on. This community has been better than any I've ever even looked at. I love you all. I won't lie, I seriously was considering suicide due too the recent events in my life, but just having a group of people who seem to care about me made me reconsider. You all are amazing.

special thanks to plexa who took the time to email me and all that to make sure I knew how much you guys cared...

Stay strong man <3
Community News
TL+ Member
ShadeR
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia7535 Posts
August 31 2014 08:39 GMT
#46967
Hah Plexa closing the Rotherham thread while i was typing a response may have saved me from a ban.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
August 31 2014 09:20 GMT
#46968
SGTK fighting! Always remember TL is here for you!
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
DaMuffinman
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany1705 Posts
August 31 2014 10:01 GMT
#46969
Please tempban me for 10 (if thats not possible 14), days

User was temp banned for this post.
But does it djent?
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
August 31 2014 18:52 GMT
#46970
On August 31 2014 14:55 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2014 14:26 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On August 31 2014 14:20 cLAN.Anax wrote:
In all seriousness? A trip to Disneyworld may help you.

But of course we're glad you're back!


it doesn't help, its like purgatory.

both literally and the TL version of it.

On August 31 2014 14:23 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On August 31 2014 09:30 Xiphos wrote:
What if SetGuitarsToKill end up killing himself....

I sure hope that some mod reached out to him.


I can assure you that many people ended up reaching out to me and it 's a part of why I'm still here right now. I won't end up killing myself for a while at least. Everyone here is great and I hope they all know that...


I'd rather you didn't entertain the thought killing yourself.


Well it would be hard for me to enteraint the though of not killing myself. I'll probably send up doing it myslf one day but today is not that day.

wb. I would try and put that thought out of your mind tbh. It does no good to say that I might do it one day. Rather, say I won't ever do it and I'll fix whatever crap that's been bothering me because that's what giving me a headache etc...
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
brickrd
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States4894 Posts
September 01 2014 05:21 GMT
#46971
On August 31 2014 14:23 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2014 09:30 Xiphos wrote:
What if SetGuitarsToKill end up killing himself....

I sure hope that some mod reached out to him.


I can assure you that many people ended up reaching out to me and it 's a part of why I'm still here right now. I won't end up killing myself for a while at least. Everyone here is great and I hope they all know that...

as someone who has been there, do yourself a favor and stop doing things like posting "i wont kill myself for a while," youre just feeding off of peoples concern without actually addressing ur problem

it might give you the relief you want in the short term but its not healthy, you have to take initiative in maintaining dignity and strength through self care, causing stirs online isnt going to do that. again i have been in ur exact situation and im not criticizing but speaking from experience
TL+ Member
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
September 01 2014 07:13 GMT
#46972
On August 31 2014 13:49 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Okay, it's taken a bottle of wine and a few beers to be able to post this but here it goes.

Partially because of you guys, and partially because of some other things, I cried for the first time in a very, very long time. You all have been far too kind and distraught over me. I'm okay for now. My life is just kind of tumbling in on itself right now and I don't have a lot of outlets for it at the moment. You all have been amazing, the people who have been concerned in this thread and the people who have messaged me. I never considered myself an "in" member of this community until now. It makes me tear up how much you guys seem to care about pathetic old me. I will get the help I need and I will try to better myself from not on. This community has been better than any I've ever even looked at. I love you all. I won't lie, I seriously was considering suicide due too the recent events in my life, but just having a group of people who seem to care about me made me reconsider. You all are amazing.

special thanks to plexa who took the time to email me and all that to make sure I knew how much you guys cared...


WB man, fighting!
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46502 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-01 21:30:09
September 01 2014 21:28 GMT
#46973
So happy that Xiphos was finally temp banned from the Dating thread x.x He made me want to tear my hair out with his string of absurd feedback.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/general/273445-dating-hows-your-luck?page=541#10801
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
September 01 2014 22:33 GMT
#46974
On September 02 2014 06:28 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
So happy that Xiphos was finally temp banned from the Dating thread x.x He made me want to tear my hair out with his string of absurd feedback.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/general/273445-dating-hows-your-luck?page=541#10801

single men should be happy about xiphos. the more men that follow xiphos' advice, the more women there will be available for single men. if i were single, i would want all men to read and follow guru xiphos.
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46502 Posts
September 01 2014 22:44 GMT
#46975
On September 02 2014 07:33 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2014 06:28 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
So happy that Xiphos was finally temp banned from the Dating thread x.x He made me want to tear my hair out with his string of absurd feedback.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/general/273445-dating-hows-your-luck?page=541#10801

single men should be happy about xiphos. the more men that follow xiphos' advice, the more women there will be available for single men. if i were single, i would want all men to read and follow guru xiphos.


lol do you think Xiphos is purposely sabotaging other TLers so he can have all the ladies for himself?
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-01 23:36:22
September 01 2014 23:34 GMT
#46976
I think his post would have been fine (*in a thread not dedicated to Dating Advice) if he hadn't continued beyond the 5th line. His last paragraph is way overboard.
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
September 02 2014 00:23 GMT
#46977
He is a ground breaking legend on how to never get a long term relationship or even a casual one for fun. The judgment of the ladies is stronk with him.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
September 02 2014 03:51 GMT
#46978
Xiphos' posting reminds me of bags of sand.
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
September 02 2014 05:41 GMT
#46979
On September 02 2014 12:51 farvacola wrote:
Xiphos' posting reminds me of bags of sand.


Lol? How so?
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
IgnE
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7684 Posts
September 02 2014 05:55 GMT
#46980
If you pile up enough of them you can make a sandbag castle of glittering wisdom.
It is terrible to die of thirst at sea. Must you so salt your truth that it will no longer even slake thirst?
Prev 1 2347 2348 2349 2350 2351 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 296
MaxPax 250
Codebar 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 66351
Calm 4134
Shuttle 2599
Bisu 2264
FanTaSy 1511
Soma 580
Mini 504
EffOrt 452
Stork 357
Light 307
[ Show more ]
Rush 276
firebathero 251
Hyuk 245
ZerO 186
Snow 185
actioN 122
Barracks 116
Zeus 85
Killer 82
hero 79
Dewaltoss 60
Sea.KH 52
Hyun 43
Pusan 41
Shinee 39
ToSsGirL 34
Bale 32
Shine 28
Free 26
Sharp 26
Yoon 23
PianO 21
Aegong 19
yabsab 18
zelot 18
sorry 15
HiyA 12
Sacsri 10
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7797
Dendi999
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_160
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko433
crisheroes397
Other Games
hiko2194
singsing1960
B2W.Neo485
DeMusliM278
byalli255
Hui .203
Livibee186
Liquid`VortiX159
Mew2King69
Rex38
Trikslyr24
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV250
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2116
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 49m
Replay Cast
8h 34m
OSC
1d 8h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 19h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.