• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:26
CEST 19:26
KST 02:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War255.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8679 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 2348

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2346 2347 2348 2349 2350 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
August 29 2014 23:35 GMT
#46941
I've been reading SGTK's posts lately and he did seem stressed with how his life was going and he was really beating himself up over some of his life decisions. I hope he can repair his personal issues and return to TL.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
August 29 2014 23:45 GMT
#46942
He gone.... Clever name, at least.
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
August 30 2014 02:23 GMT
#46943
Got permission from a banling to post this.

If any of y'all still play SC2, feel free to join TL's "official*" ABL thread clan. Link here: starcraft://clan/1/103059 . + Show Spoiler +
It's pretty lonely with only six of us. ;_;


+ Show Spoiler +
*by default


(pardon for double post)
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51623 Posts
August 30 2014 04:24 GMT
#46944
lol people still play sc2
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
August 30 2014 04:25 GMT
#46945
On August 30 2014 13:24 BLinD-RawR wrote:
lol people still play sc2

I played a bunch of standard 1v1 today. I got worse win rates than when I BC rushed (protoss is my main race)
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
August 30 2014 12:35 GMT
#46946
Stay safe SGTK
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
August 30 2014 15:40 GMT
#46947
Man sucks about SGTK he seemed to be really upset with himself about a lot of things. I hope things get better for him.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
docvoc
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States5491 Posts
August 30 2014 17:31 GMT
#46948
On August 31 2014 00:40 Darkhorse wrote:
Man sucks about SGTK he seemed to be really upset with himself about a lot of things. I hope things get better for him.

It seems like I see that same kinda post a lot around here when peoples want to be banned. :/
User was warned for too many mimes.
ninazerg
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States7291 Posts
August 30 2014 18:00 GMT
#46949
Unfortunately, there is this:

On August 17 2014 21:59 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
"Due to your recent absences and you're below standard work pace, we've decided to terminate your employment."

Maybe it's time to start my progaming career, eh? hahah ya fucking right

But seriously. What the fuck? I was SICK! I HAD A DOCTOR'S NOTE AND EVERYTHING. I WASN'T EVEN A SLOW EMPLOYEE I WORKED JUST AS HARD AS EVERYONE ELSE THERE. This is absolute bullshit. Fuck me, it took me 5 goddamn months to find a fucking job and I get fired 3 months later. I have no idea what I'm gonna do anymore. I have to move home I guess, I can't afford to live until I find another one. Who knows how fucking long that'll be. I'm such a pathetic piece of shit. fuck life.


As someone who battles with depression, I try to tell people not to be so hard on themselves. I told him that he wasn't a "piece of shit", and that jobs are really just meaningless in the long run. I think there might be more going on than just the lay-off though, and I wish he would talk about it rather than cut himself off from everyone on here. But then again, maybe the people he needs to talk to aren't on teamliquid.

#ComeBackSGTK

#FreeShauni
"If two pregnant women get into a fist fight, it's like a mecha-battle between two unborn babies." - Fyodor Dostoevsky
Deleuze
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom2102 Posts
August 30 2014 18:34 GMT
#46950
On August 31 2014 03:00 ninazerg wrote:
Unfortunately, there is this:

Show nested quote +
On August 17 2014 21:59 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
"Due to your recent absences and you're below standard work pace, we've decided to terminate your employment."

Maybe it's time to start my progaming career, eh? hahah ya fucking right

But seriously. What the fuck? I was SICK! I HAD A DOCTOR'S NOTE AND EVERYTHING. I WASN'T EVEN A SLOW EMPLOYEE I WORKED JUST AS HARD AS EVERYONE ELSE THERE. This is absolute bullshit. Fuck me, it took me 5 goddamn months to find a fucking job and I get fired 3 months later. I have no idea what I'm gonna do anymore. I have to move home I guess, I can't afford to live until I find another one. Who knows how fucking long that'll be. I'm such a pathetic piece of shit. fuck life.


As someone who battles with depression, I try to tell people not to be so hard on themselves. I told him that he wasn't a "piece of shit", and that jobs are really just meaningless in the long run. I think there might be more going on than just the lay-off though, and I wish he would talk about it rather than cut himself off from everyone on here. But then again, maybe the people he needs to talk to aren't on teamliquid.

#ComeBackSGTK

#FreeShauni



Aw, that sounds horrible. Poor guy. I hope that he is able to sort his situation out and gets happier.
“An image of thought called philosophy has been formed historically and it effectively stops people from thinking.” ― Gilles Deleuze, Dialogues II
Xiphos
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada7507 Posts
August 31 2014 00:30 GMT
#46951
What if SetGuitarsToKill end up killing himself....

I sure hope that some mod reached out to him.
2014 - ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ Raise your bows brood warriors! ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
August 31 2014 01:02 GMT
#46952
On August 31 2014 09:30 Xiphos wrote:
What if SetGuitarsToKill end up killing himself....

I sure hope that some mod reached out to him.

While a possibility that is certainly a darker turn than I was hoping for.
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
August 31 2014 01:27 GMT
#46953
I've unbanned SGTK. When you've made over 5000 posts here you're bound to have a lot of people care about your well being. It was irresponsible of us to simply blindly follow his request without first reaching out to him. He's obviously going through a difficult time and TL is a site that our veterans should feel safe in and feel like they can talk to other users here if they're going through rough times. I've also PM'd him about this, and I hope he's holding up okay.
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-31 02:04:30
August 31 2014 01:42 GMT
#46954
Good Guy Plexa, here is hoping he finds the outlet for him soon.

EDIT: I reached out to him via PM, would encourage others to do the same.
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
August 31 2014 02:58 GMT
#46955
Ive seen breakdowns like this loads of times before and nobodies kicked up such a fuss before, whats the big deal this time? Guy just vented.
Useless wet fish.
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
August 31 2014 03:58 GMT
#46956
On August 31 2014 11:58 Capped wrote:
Ive seen breakdowns like this loads of times before and nobodies kicked up such a fuss before, whats the big deal this time? Guy just vented.

Very few people are as explicit as SGTK.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
August 31 2014 04:00 GMT
#46957
On August 31 2014 11:58 Capped wrote:
Ive seen breakdowns like this loads of times before and nobodies kicked up such a fuss before, whats the big deal this time? Guy just vented.

I dunno I haven't seen stuff like this but if I did I would try to reach out. Depression sucks and people need help. I dunno maybe you don't see it as a big deal but it is to some people.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-31 05:14:35
August 31 2014 04:49 GMT
#46958
Okay, it's taken a bottle of wine and a few beers to be able to post this but here it goes.

Partially because of you guys, and partially because of some other things, I cried for the first time in a very, very long time. You all have been far too kind and distraught over me. I'm okay for now. My life is just kind of tumbling in on itself right now and I don't have a lot of outlets for it at the moment. You all have been amazing, the people who have been concerned in this thread and the people who have messaged me. I never considered myself an "in" member of this community until now. It makes me tear up how much you guys seem to care about pathetic old me. I will get the help I need and I will try to better myself from not on. This community has been better than any I've ever even looked at. I love you all. I won't lie, I seriously was considering suicide due too the recent events in my life, but just having a group of people who seem to care about me made me reconsider. You all are amazing.

special thanks to plexa who took the time to email me and all that to make sure I knew how much you guys cared...
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
dravernor
Profile Blog Joined May 2013
Netherlands6192 Posts
August 31 2014 05:09 GMT
#46959
On August 31 2014 13:49 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Okay, it's taken a bottle of wine and a few beers to be able to post this but here it goes.

Partially because of you guys, and partially because of some other things, I cried for the first time in a very, very long time. You all have been far too kind and distraught over me. I'm okay for now. My life is just kind of tumbling in on itself right now and I don't have a lot of outlets for it at the moment. You all have been amazing, the people who have been concerned in this thread and the people who have messaged me. I never considered myself an "in" member of this community until now. It makes me tear up how much you guys seem to care about pathetic old me. I will get the help I need and I will try to better myself from not on. This community has been better than any I've ever even looked at. I love you all. I won't lie, I seriously was considering suicide due too the recent events in my life, but just having a group of people who seem to care about me made me reconsider. You all are amazing.

special thanks to plexa who took the time to email me and all that to make sure I knew how much you guys car3ed...

Welcome back SGTK! I'm glad you're alright, even if things are looking grim. Things always get better, they just take time sometimes. You have our support <3
<3
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
August 31 2014 05:12 GMT
#46960
<3 Really glad to hear from you man
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
Prev 1 2346 2347 2348 2349 2350 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 373
ProTech137
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25765
Calm 4884
Light 172
Barracks 105
Free 100
910 98
Zeus 82
Mind 79
Trap 43
soO 29
[ Show more ]
Aegong 25
ToSsGirL 24
Rock 23
Sexy 15
Sacsri 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc9279
XaKoH 363
Counter-Strike
fl0m5692
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby1567
Other Games
singsing2015
FrodaN685
B2W.Neo582
Beastyqt567
mouzStarbuck280
crisheroes276
Livibee186
Hui .165
C9.Mang0133
RotterdaM121
KnowMe95
Trikslyr84
QueenE71
edward25
BRAT_OK 20
MindelVK7
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Dystopia_ 18
• Adnapsc2 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• Michael_bg 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2557
Other Games
• Shiphtur811
• imaqtpie260
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 34m
Big Brain Bouts
16h 34m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
23h 34m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 1h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 16h
Patches Events
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.