• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:07
CEST 21:07
KST 04:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9387 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 2346

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2344 2345 2346 2347 2348 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46503 Posts
August 28 2014 20:25 GMT
#46901
On August 29 2014 04:55 ThomasjServo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2014 04:53 Deleuze wrote:
On August 29 2014 04:48 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On August 29 2014 04:46 ThomasjServo wrote:
[image loading]

Was this his only blog post and Mods did away with it, or tabled it? I wanted to see if there was any other goodness. That being said DPB, I get the frustration, sucks to feel like you're talking to a wall, he went straight from seemingly zero, lets all be charitable, to 11, angry toddler in no time flat.


This is his other rage blog post: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/465682-ice-bucket-challenges


That escalated quickly.

Edit - also:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/closed-threads/32696-automated-ban-list-latest-cuttheenemy?page=1732#34622

In my head it would have been moderately amusing, if there was just a tacit agreement for no one to comment, and let him keep talking to himself.


That would have been amazing.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
August 28 2014 21:56 GMT
#46902
On August 29 2014 04:48 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2014 04:46 ThomasjServo wrote:
[image loading]

Was this his only blog post and Mods did away with it, or tabled it? I wanted to see if there was any other goodness. That being said DPB, I get the frustration, sucks to feel like you're talking to a wall, he went straight from seemingly zero, lets all be charitable, to 11, angry toddler in no time flat.


This is his other rage blog post: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/465682-ice-bucket-challenges

oh this thread, saw it but I didn't have much to contribute and I didn't think people will just randomly post their own videos for everyone to see lol.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
August 28 2014 21:58 GMT
#46903
On August 29 2014 06:56 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2014 04:48 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On August 29 2014 04:46 ThomasjServo wrote:
[image loading]

Was this his only blog post and Mods did away with it, or tabled it? I wanted to see if there was any other goodness. That being said DPB, I get the frustration, sucks to feel like you're talking to a wall, he went straight from seemingly zero, lets all be charitable, to 11, angry toddler in no time flat.


This is his other rage blog post: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/465682-ice-bucket-challenges

oh this thread, saw it but I didn't have much to contribute and I didn't think people will just randomly post their own videos for everyone to see lol.

It was the jump to conclusion mat of blogs

cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
August 29 2014 00:56 GMT
#46904
[image loading]


What?
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
LegalLord
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
United States13779 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-29 01:46:32
August 29 2014 01:42 GMT
#46905
On August 29 2014 09:56 cLAN.Anax wrote:
Show nested quote +
[image loading]


What?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/closed-threads/465821-fuck-you-mods#1

Along with some absolutely random video promotions such as:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/starcraft-2/465331-mike-morhaime-and-kim-phan-take-on-the-ice-bucket?page=4#61

I got a laugh, actually.
History will sooner or later sweep the European Union away without mercy.
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
August 29 2014 02:10 GMT
#46906
On August 29 2014 10:42 LegalLord wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2014 09:56 cLAN.Anax wrote:
[image loading]


What?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/closed-threads/465821-fuck-you-mods#1

Along with some absolutely random video promotions such as:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/starcraft-2/465331-mike-morhaime-and-kim-phan-take-on-the-ice-bucket?page=4#61

I got a laugh, actually.


No, I meant how-... well, why, did Zealously put in a random post in the actual ABL? As opposed to in here?
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-29 02:25:46
August 29 2014 02:23 GMT
#46907
On August 29 2014 06:58 ThomasjServo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2014 06:56 BigFan wrote:
On August 29 2014 04:48 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On August 29 2014 04:46 ThomasjServo wrote:
[image loading]

Was this his only blog post and Mods did away with it, or tabled it? I wanted to see if there was any other goodness. That being said DPB, I get the frustration, sucks to feel like you're talking to a wall, he went straight from seemingly zero, lets all be charitable, to 11, angry toddler in no time flat.


This is his other rage blog post: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/465682-ice-bucket-challenges

oh this thread, saw it but I didn't have much to contribute and I didn't think people will just randomly post their own videos for everyone to see lol.

It was the jump to conclusion mat of blogs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRxqY4wuTHw

LOL brilliant. The jump to conclusion mat XD

On August 29 2014 11:10 cLAN.Anax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2014 10:42 LegalLord wrote:
On August 29 2014 09:56 cLAN.Anax wrote:
[image loading]


What?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/closed-threads/465821-fuck-you-mods#1

Along with some absolutely random video promotions such as:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/starcraft-2/465331-mike-morhaime-and-kim-phan-take-on-the-ice-bucket?page=4#61

I got a laugh, actually.


No, I meant how-... well, why, did Zealously put in a random post in the actual ABL? As opposed to in here?

probably screwed up. I say ban him for 2 days to think about it!
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
LegalLord
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
United States13779 Posts
August 29 2014 03:04 GMT
#46908
On August 29 2014 11:10 cLAN.Anax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2014 10:42 LegalLord wrote:
On August 29 2014 09:56 cLAN.Anax wrote:
[image loading]


What?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/closed-threads/465821-fuck-you-mods#1

Along with some absolutely random video promotions such as:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/starcraft-2/465331-mike-morhaime-and-kim-phan-take-on-the-ice-bucket?page=4#61

I got a laugh, actually.


No, I meant how-... well, why, did Zealously put in a random post in the actual ABL? As opposed to in here?

Some things are important enough to break tradition and comment on I guess.
History will sooner or later sweep the European Union away without mercy.
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-29 05:37:24
August 29 2014 05:37 GMT
#46909
On August 29 2014 11:10 cLAN.Anax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2014 10:42 LegalLord wrote:
On August 29 2014 09:56 cLAN.Anax wrote:
[image loading]


What?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/closed-threads/465821-fuck-you-mods#1

Along with some absolutely random video promotions such as:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/starcraft-2/465331-mike-morhaime-and-kim-phan-take-on-the-ice-bucket?page=4#61

I got a laugh, actually.


No, I meant how-... well, why, did Zealously put in a random post in the actual ABL? As opposed to in here?


I thought it would be funny to see if anyone would react. I can post in closed threads! Also, he did seem pretty upset.
AdministratorBreak the chains
Orcasgt24
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada3238 Posts
August 29 2014 05:44 GMT
#46910
On August 29 2014 14:37 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2014 11:10 cLAN.Anax wrote:
On August 29 2014 10:42 LegalLord wrote:
On August 29 2014 09:56 cLAN.Anax wrote:
[image loading]


What?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/closed-threads/465821-fuck-you-mods#1

Along with some absolutely random video promotions such as:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/starcraft-2/465331-mike-morhaime-and-kim-phan-take-on-the-ice-bucket?page=4#61

I got a laugh, actually.


No, I meant how-... well, why, did Zealously put in a random post in the actual ABL? As opposed to in here?


I thought it would be funny to see if anyone would react. I can post in closed threads! Also, he did seem pretty upset.

Why did you write Ok, wait 2 posts then say This thread had potential? Was the next few posts not trolly enough?
In Hearthstone we pray to RNGesus. When Yogg-Saron hits the field, RNGod gets to work
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
August 29 2014 08:33 GMT
#46911
On August 29 2014 14:37 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2014 11:10 cLAN.Anax wrote:
On August 29 2014 10:42 LegalLord wrote:
On August 29 2014 09:56 cLAN.Anax wrote:
[image loading]


What?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/closed-threads/465821-fuck-you-mods#1

Along with some absolutely random video promotions such as:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/starcraft-2/465331-mike-morhaime-and-kim-phan-take-on-the-ice-bucket?page=4#61

I got a laugh, actually.


No, I meant how-... well, why, did Zealously put in a random post in the actual ABL? As opposed to in here?


I thought it would be funny to see if anyone would react. I can post in closed threads! Also, he did seem pretty upset.


Did you get a warning for that ?
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
August 29 2014 09:58 GMT
#46912
On August 29 2014 14:44 Orcasgt24 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2014 14:37 Zealously wrote:
On August 29 2014 11:10 cLAN.Anax wrote:
On August 29 2014 10:42 LegalLord wrote:
On August 29 2014 09:56 cLAN.Anax wrote:
[image loading]


What?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/closed-threads/465821-fuck-you-mods#1

Along with some absolutely random video promotions such as:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/starcraft-2/465331-mike-morhaime-and-kim-phan-take-on-the-ice-bucket?page=4#61

I got a laugh, actually.


No, I meant how-... well, why, did Zealously put in a random post in the actual ABL? As opposed to in here?


I thought it would be funny to see if anyone would react. I can post in closed threads! Also, he did seem pretty upset.

Why did you write Ok, wait 2 posts then say This thread had potential? Was the next few posts not trolly enough?


Ppingu and I wanted the OP to provide reasoning but Kadaver sniped us. That made me disapppointed
AdministratorBreak the chains
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
August 29 2014 14:37 GMT
#46913

pankajpy98671 was just banned by KadaverBB.

That account was created on 2014-08-29 15:38:12 and had 1 posts.

Reason: Ädvertaizhink


Diese seite ist offiziell in Englisch gehalten.



JK, but advertising looks cool when written out in German. Was the ad in German or something KBB or just slipped into your native tongue?
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
August 29 2014 14:41 GMT
#46914
Uh, I hope you know that that is not german at all haha.
I just mispelled it because why not. It's not like an advertising bot will actually care.

Advertising = "Werbung" in german
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
August 29 2014 14:43 GMT
#46915
On August 29 2014 23:41 KadaverBB wrote:
Uh, I hope you know that that is not german at all haha.
I just mispelled it because why not. It's not like an advertising bot will actually care.

Advertising = "Werbung" in german

It is early yet -___- too much IEM hype to recognize languages.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
August 29 2014 16:03 GMT
#46916
On August 29 2014 23:41 KadaverBB wrote:
Uh, I hope you know that that is not german at all haha.
I just mispelled it because why not. It's not like an advertising bot will actually care.

Advertising = "Werbung" in german

Figured it was too close to actually be German :p
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
August 29 2014 16:05 GMT
#46917
On August 29 2014 14:37 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2014 11:10 cLAN.Anax wrote:
On August 29 2014 10:42 LegalLord wrote:
On August 29 2014 09:56 cLAN.Anax wrote:
[image loading]


What?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/closed-threads/465821-fuck-you-mods#1

Along with some absolutely random video promotions such as:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/starcraft-2/465331-mike-morhaime-and-kim-phan-take-on-the-ice-bucket?page=4#61

I got a laugh, actually.


No, I meant how-... well, why, did Zealously put in a random post in the actual ABL? As opposed to in here?


I thought it would be funny to see if anyone would react. I can post in closed threads! Also, he did seem pretty upset.

I mean I showed up here after not visiting for at least half a year
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
August 29 2014 16:26 GMT
#46918
On August 30 2014 01:05 mordek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2014 14:37 Zealously wrote:
On August 29 2014 11:10 cLAN.Anax wrote:
On August 29 2014 10:42 LegalLord wrote:
On August 29 2014 09:56 cLAN.Anax wrote:
[image loading]


What?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/closed-threads/465821-fuck-you-mods#1

Along with some absolutely random video promotions such as:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/starcraft-2/465331-mike-morhaime-and-kim-phan-take-on-the-ice-bucket?page=4#61

I got a laugh, actually.


No, I meant how-... well, why, did Zealously put in a random post in the actual ABL? As opposed to in here?


I thought it would be funny to see if anyone would react. I can post in closed threads! Also, he did seem pretty upset.

I mean I showed up here after not visiting for at least half a year


Success!
AdministratorBreak the chains
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
August 29 2014 20:48 GMT
#46919
On August 29 2014 14:37 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2014 11:10 cLAN.Anax wrote:
On August 29 2014 10:42 LegalLord wrote:
On August 29 2014 09:56 cLAN.Anax wrote:
[image loading]


What?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/closed-threads/465821-fuck-you-mods#1

Along with some absolutely random video promotions such as:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/starcraft-2/465331-mike-morhaime-and-kim-phan-take-on-the-ice-bucket?page=4#61

I got a laugh, actually.


No, I meant how-... well, why, did Zealously put in a random post in the actual ABL? As opposed to in here?


I thought it would be funny to see if anyone would react. I can post in closed threads! Also, he did seem pretty upset.

lol. cant quote because im not special.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/closed-threads/32696-automated-ban-list-latest-polarwolf?page=1732#34622
SKC
Profile Joined October 2010
Brazil18828 Posts
August 29 2014 20:58 GMT
#46920
It's easy
On August 28 2014 16:25 Zealously wrote:
He seems pretty upset

User was warned for this post
Prev 1 2344 2345 2346 2347 2348 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 607
ProTech139
UpATreeSC 121
JuggernautJason54
MindelVK 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 29897
Calm 2918
Shuttle 759
firebathero 155
Mini 144
Dewaltoss 121
soO 34
Hyun 29
HiyA 28
Aegong 20
[ Show more ]
NaDa 20
Bale 19
PianO 18
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8289
XaKoH 341
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1599
fl0m1555
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu612
Other Games
FrodaN2959
B2W.Neo604
Beastyqt584
mouzStarbuck423
Livibee184
ToD153
C9.Mang0134
KnowMe131
RotterdaM98
Trikslyr88
Mew2King45
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki33
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1045
• Shiphtur651
• WagamamaTV238
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 8m
Replay Cast
3h 53m
OSC
1d 3h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 14h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.