• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:19
CEST 16:19
KST 23:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War125.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9351 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 1312

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37119 Posts
August 14 2012 04:48 GMT
#26221
On August 14 2012 13:31 Chriscras wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2012 12:38 SeeKeR wrote:
On August 14 2012 12:14 wei2coolman wrote:
On August 14 2012 11:55 andrewlt wrote:
On August 14 2012 11:22 SeeKeR wrote:
On August 14 2012 11:16 Juliette wrote:
theres discussions about that, but theres not enough discussion in kmd.

not sure if i like this slower, older kmd more, but everyone'll be back in a few days so hopefully we all stay unbanned

I would freaking love it if KMD became a sub forum. Imagine 2 separate threads titled:

Korean Music Discussion
Korean Idol Discussion

It would clear up SO MUCH of the clutter


You forgot the threads for "Angry Rants About Korean Music Scene" and "My Idol Crush is Better Than Yours". The last one will probably have most of the discussion.

The last one would have 50% post rate by Tuelite

I feel like subforums get much more leeway in terms of meta-discussions, and stuff, which something I sort of like (though I completely understand that it's a slippery slope into shit-posting hell (such as stork's stuff))

Oh right. Mb. We need 3 sub forums:

Korean Music Discussion
Korean Idol Discussion
Nicole Jung Discussion


Don't forget about the mod warning fellas.

I think you guys need to make a Korean Music Discussion Thread Discussion Thread LOL!

Wow... I applaud the KMD ception Oo;;
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51623 Posts
August 14 2012 06:07 GMT
#26222
KMD thread regulars make no sense to me but from what i recall the regulars tend to go underground after they mass a few bans and new guys come to take their place or something like that...although its the same in this thread too...

yes I'm back from my agra trip, but not back home, spending a day in delhi to chill.(actually its quite hot, and people here are quite stupid)
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
SilentchiLL
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany1405 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-14 09:54:23
August 14 2012 09:53 GMT
#26223
On August 12 2012 22:50 Firebolt145 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2012 21:52 Denzil wrote:
Silentchills ban seems harsh the second I saw it I knew where he posted it

Whoa yeah, gotta admit that seems way too harsh considering how much other Russian hate goes on in that thread.

edit: Don't get me wrong, I've always felt that someone should've put their foot down months ago and threatened everyone that made borderline-racist comments towards Brazilians and Russians with bans, but this feels like he was picked out of a sea of many other insulting comments that have been left alone. But perhaps he has a shitty mod history, who knows.


I do not have a shitty modhistory and actually complained to Nazgul about that ban to get it erased from my record and keep my modhistory nice, he understood both sides, but even if nothing changed I still asked him to put a modnote above that thread.
My problem with the ban wasn't really that I got banned for it, I do understand the reasons, but that I had no indication to know that it was suddenly forbidden now, so I hope the modnote will help so others don't make the same mistake I did (well and I was a bit pissed because my post was actually one of the nicest ones about russians in the thread (EDIT: well and because a warning would have been cooler in that situation >.>)).
All in all I'll be content when somebody puts up a modnote now I guess, props for excalibur for finally putting a foot down and stopping the hating on russians in dota2 in that thread, even if it could be argued that not all of it is baseless, hating is never good and even if I think he could have done it in a better way, it'll probably be good for the future.

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one.

Spock, Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan

(I'm probably too young (18) for star trek, but my mother is a little trekkie so I know quite a bit about it and thought it fits.)
possum, sed nolo - Real men play random. ___ "Who the fuck is Kyle?!" C*****EX
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
August 14 2012 10:11 GMT
#26224
On August 14 2012 18:53 SilentchiLL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2012 22:50 Firebolt145 wrote:
On August 12 2012 21:52 Denzil wrote:
Silentchills ban seems harsh the second I saw it I knew where he posted it

Whoa yeah, gotta admit that seems way too harsh considering how much other Russian hate goes on in that thread.

edit: Don't get me wrong, I've always felt that someone should've put their foot down months ago and threatened everyone that made borderline-racist comments towards Brazilians and Russians with bans, but this feels like he was picked out of a sea of many other insulting comments that have been left alone. But perhaps he has a shitty mod history, who knows.


I do not have a shitty modhistory and actually complained to Nazgul about that ban to get it erased from my record and keep my modhistory nice, he understood both sides, but even if nothing changed I still asked him to put a modnote above that thread.
My problem with the ban wasn't really that I got banned for it, I do understand the reasons, but that I had no indication to know that it was suddenly forbidden now, so I hope the modnote will help so others don't make the same mistake I did (well and I was a bit pissed because my post was actually one of the nicest ones about russians in the thread (EDIT: well and because a warning would have been cooler in that situation >.>)).
All in all I'll be content when somebody puts up a modnote now I guess, props for excalibur for finally putting a foot down and stopping the hating on russians in dota2 in that thread, even if it could be argued that not all of it is baseless, hating is never good and even if I think he could have done it in a better way, it'll probably be good for the future.

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one.

Spock, Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan

(I'm probably too young (18) for star trek, but my mother is a little trekkie so I know quite a bit about it and thought it fits.)

Fair enough. As you said I also feel a warning would have been more appropriate but a mod note about it all is certainly welcome.
Moderator
Ciryandor
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3735 Posts
August 14 2012 10:29 GMT
#26225
On August 14 2012 18:53 SilentchiLL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2012 22:50 Firebolt145 wrote:
On August 12 2012 21:52 Denzil wrote:
Silentchills ban seems harsh the second I saw it I knew where he posted it

Whoa yeah, gotta admit that seems way too harsh considering how much other Russian hate goes on in that thread.

edit: Don't get me wrong, I've always felt that someone should've put their foot down months ago and threatened everyone that made borderline-racist comments towards Brazilians and Russians with bans, but this feels like he was picked out of a sea of many other insulting comments that have been left alone. But perhaps he has a shitty mod history, who knows.


I do not have a shitty modhistory and actually complained to Nazgul about that ban to get it erased from my record and keep my modhistory nice, he understood both sides, but even if nothing changed I still asked him to put a modnote above that thread.
My problem with the ban wasn't really that I got banned for it, I do understand the reasons, but that I had no indication to know that it was suddenly forbidden now, so I hope the modnote will help so others don't make the same mistake I did (well and I was a bit pissed because my post was actually one of the nicest ones about russians in the thread (EDIT: well and because a warning would have been cooler in that situation >.>)).
All in all I'll be content when somebody puts up a modnote now I guess, props for excalibur for finally putting a foot down and stopping the hating on russians in dota2 in that thread, even if it could be argued that not all of it is baseless, hating is never good and even if I think he could have done it in a better way, it'll probably be good for the future.

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one.

Spock, Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan

(I'm probably too young (18) for star trek, but my mother is a little trekkie so I know quite a bit about it and thought it fits.)

Forcing the issue to get confronted is well worth a warning, maybe a two-day temp-ban if you're a bit caustic about it, we can't always be polite, but we can be incontrol.
에일리 and 아이유 <3 - O Captain 박재혁 ・゚✧*:・*゚+..。✧・゚:*・..。 ✧・゚ :・゚* ゜・*:・ ✧・゚:・゚:.。 ✧・゚ SPARKULING ・゜・:・゚✧*:・゚✧。*゚+..。 ✧・゚: ✧・゚:*・゜・:・゚✧*::
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
August 14 2012 10:39 GMT
#26226
I don't think he posted that with the intention to be a matyr.
Moderator
Jaaaaasper
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States10225 Posts
August 14 2012 11:25 GMT
#26227
On August 14 2012 13:30 Chriscras wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2012 16:32 KaluGOSU wrote:
LuckyFool is probably the biggest suck up in SC history, This guy is absolutely pathetic. Always trying to get TL mods on his side, if there's anybody in the SC community that I despise and hate, it's that scrawny ass geek, LuckyFool. This kid spends his night and day on this website sucking mod cock 24/7. You should seriously consider getting a life, or better yet a job. You're garbage at SC1/SC2, and you'll always be. Your SC career doesn't even exist, give up now you tool.
Oh and just to clear things, our record is 3-1. I've beaten you several times on my smurf, the only game you've beaten me was well, cus you're a lucky ass fool. Get outta here, geek.

User was temp banned for this post.


Do you think this is really FlawlessKalu the Female SC2 player and current Stanford sophmore?

Her posts always seem so trashy for some with that pedigree...

Wow, time to take a chill pill and visit disney land, because you don't speak like that of forum vets, and you don't speak of his skill when you've only played him "on your smurf".
Hey do you want to hear a joke? Chinese production value. | I thought he had a aegis- Ayesee | When did 7ing mad last have a good game, 2012?
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
August 14 2012 12:14 GMT
#26228
Korelle was just temp banned for 2 days by vGl-CoW.

That account was created on 2011-12-15 02:17:14 and had 48 posts.

Reason:
On August 14 2012 16:44 Korelle wrote:
A decent enough read spoiled by needless Brood War nostalgia circlejerking.

That neatly sums up the whole of Teamliquid.net when you think about it.

meow!


I guess it's got to hurt a little when you get banned with words like "meow" .I know I would have done the same thing because he dismiss everything falling has written as "nostalgia". Which is a no no no for me too.

BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
NicolBolas
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States1388 Posts
August 14 2012 14:08 GMT
#26229
On August 14 2012 21:14 Sawamura wrote:
Show nested quote +
Korelle was just temp banned for 2 days by vGl-CoW.

That account was created on 2011-12-15 02:17:14 and had 48 posts.

Reason:
On August 14 2012 16:44 Korelle wrote:
A decent enough read spoiled by needless Brood War nostalgia circlejerking.

That neatly sums up the whole of Teamliquid.net when you think about it.

meow!


I guess it's got to hurt a little when you get banned with words like "meow" .I know I would have done the same thing because he dismiss everything falling has written as "nostalgia". Which is a no no no for me too.



The saddest part is that I agree with the general sentiment of Korelle's comment (well, the first sentence at any rate). I'm just not stupid enough to go into the thread and say it for no purpose other than to shit up the thread.
So you know, cats are interesting. They are kind of like girls. If they come up and talk to you, it's great. But if you try to talk to them, it doesn't always go so well. - Shigeru Miyamoto
ShadeR
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia7535 Posts
August 14 2012 14:32 GMT
#26230
On August 14 2012 23:08 NicolBolas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2012 21:14 Sawamura wrote:
Korelle was just temp banned for 2 days by vGl-CoW.

That account was created on 2011-12-15 02:17:14 and had 48 posts.

Reason:
On August 14 2012 16:44 Korelle wrote:
A decent enough read spoiled by needless Brood War nostalgia circlejerking.

That neatly sums up the whole of Teamliquid.net when you think about it.

meow!


I guess it's got to hurt a little when you get banned with words like "meow" .I know I would have done the same thing because he dismiss everything falling has written as "nostalgia". Which is a no no no for me too.



The saddest part is that I agree with the general sentiment of Korelle's comment (well, the first sentence at any rate). I'm just not stupid enough to go into the thread and say it for no purpose other than to shit up the thread.

Damn people who care about good gameplay!
SilentchiLL
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany1405 Posts
August 14 2012 15:06 GMT
#26231
On August 14 2012 19:39 Firebolt145 wrote:
I don't think he posted that with the intention to be a matyr.


This, I just really like spock ._.
possum, sed nolo - Real men play random. ___ "Who the fuck is Kyle?!" C*****EX
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
August 14 2012 15:20 GMT
#26232
Was the mod note red before this?
Moderator
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
August 14 2012 15:33 GMT
#26233
On August 15 2012 00:20 Firebolt145 wrote:
Was the mod note red before this?

It was not, we should be worried.
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
Bibbit
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada5377 Posts
August 14 2012 20:03 GMT
#26234
I came to request that the ABL detectives get on the case of Rekrul's ban but it's not as hidden as I expected!

http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=359999&currentpage=2#35


+ Show Spoiler +
On August 14 2012 00:05 Rekrul wrote:
stick with lol faggot

User was temp banned for this post.

Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37119 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-14 20:04:13
August 14 2012 20:04 GMT
#26235
Rekrul was just temp banned for 2 days by R1CH.

That account was created on 2002-11-05 02:46:05 and had 16275 posts.

Reason: Inappropriate.


Oo;;

Dudes... Rekrul is a f*ing legend on this site and he just got banned...
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
August 14 2012 20:05 GMT
#26236
[image loading]

Now there's another thing you don't see every day!

Banned post:

On August 14 2012 00:05 Rekrul wrote:
stick with lol faggot

User was temp banned for this post.
memes are a dish best served dank
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
August 14 2012 20:07 GMT
#26237
On August 15 2012 05:04 SeeKeR wrote:
Show nested quote +
Rekrul was just temp banned for 2 days by R1CH.

That account was created on 2002-11-05 02:46:05 and had 16275 posts.

Reason: Inappropriate.


Oo;;

Dudes... Rekrul is a f*ing legend on this site and he just got banned...

Its happened before
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
Bibbit
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada5377 Posts
August 14 2012 20:14 GMT
#26238
On August 15 2012 05:07 solidbebe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2012 05:04 SeeKeR wrote:
Rekrul was just temp banned for 2 days by R1CH.

That account was created on 2002-11-05 02:46:05 and had 16275 posts.

Reason: Inappropriate.


Oo;;

Dudes... Rekrul is a f*ing legend on this site and he just got banned...

Its happened before

Like, a lot :D

I'm sure it wont be the last time either!
garbanzo
Profile Joined October 2009
United States4046 Posts
August 14 2012 20:21 GMT
#26239
On August 15 2012 05:03 Bibbit wrote:
I came to request that the ABL detectives get on the case of Rekrul's ban but it's not as hidden as I expected!

http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=359999&currentpage=2#35


+ Show Spoiler +
On August 14 2012 00:05 Rekrul wrote:
stick with lol faggot

User was temp banned for this post.


I was hoping that when I saw that it was for that post. I'm quite happy to be right. That post was totally uncalled for and I'm happy that R1CH gave him a ban for it.
Even during difficult times, when I sat down to play the game, there were times where it felt like god has descended down and played [for me].
Chriscras
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2812 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-14 21:50:31
August 14 2012 21:49 GMT
#26240
To Moletrap <3!

Why Rekrul so BM? Aren't they both in Korea?

He's lucky he only got a twofer, most would have gotten a perm...
"En taro adun, Executor."
Prev 1 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 310
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36881
Calm 5955
Bisu 2557
Rain 1562
Jaedong 1053
Horang2 722
BeSt 570
FanTaSy 448
Soma 425
Rush 393
[ Show more ]
Larva 340
Stork 298
Light 290
Snow 192
Zeus 191
ZerO 187
Mind 151
Barracks 105
910 103
Free 101
Killer 89
Hyun 49
Mong 48
Shinee 46
Sea.KH 46
sorry 45
ToSsGirL 37
Pusan 26
Aegong 19
Hm[arnc] 18
Terrorterran 17
Rock 16
Sexy 13
Trap 11
Sacsri 10
Noble 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7124
XaKoH 413
Counter-Strike
fl0m3154
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes343
Other Games
gofns36235
singsing2267
B2W.Neo945
olofmeister794
hiko418
Lowko331
Mlord314
Hui .189
DeMusliM163
Livibee159
djWHEAT110
RotterdaM98
Mew2King65
Trikslyr53
QueenE51
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3776
• Jankos2440
• TFBlade543
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 41m
Big Brain Bouts
19h 41m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.