• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:14
CEST 10:14
KST 17:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7704 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 1310

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
August 13 2012 13:10 GMT
#26181
On August 13 2012 21:59 turdburgler wrote:
abl has devolved in to fuck russians thread.

nice

Im pretty sure your thinking of the DOTA2 QQ thread.
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
Deleuze
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom2102 Posts
August 13 2012 16:15 GMT
#26182
Oh dear Turd:

turdburgler was just temp banned for 2 days by vGl-CoW.

That account was created on 2011-01-26 07:43:12 and had 3987 posts.

Reason: less hostility, please
“An image of thought called philosophy has been formed historically and it effectively stops people from thinking.” ― Gilles Deleuze, Dialogues II
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
August 13 2012 17:40 GMT
#26183
On August 14 2012 01:15 Deleuze wrote:
Oh dear Turd:

Show nested quote +
turdburgler was just temp banned for 2 days by vGl-CoW.

That account was created on 2011-01-26 07:43:12 and had 3987 posts.

Reason: less hostility, please

Huh? Was he banned for a specific post?
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
Iyerbeth
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
England2410 Posts
August 13 2012 17:43 GMT
#26184
On August 14 2012 02:40 solidbebe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2012 01:15 Deleuze wrote:
Oh dear Turd:

turdburgler was just temp banned for 2 days by vGl-CoW.

That account was created on 2011-01-26 07:43:12 and had 3987 posts.

Reason: less hostility, please

Huh? Was he banned for a specific post?


Yeah.

SixPoolGaming presents Z33K.TV TeamLeague ($1,000)

On August 13 2012 17:56 turdburgler wrote:
favoritism to NA teams. lol. and then, by the off chance some NA team isnt a group of douche bags and doesnt mind trading servers, nooooope. 1 server or not at all.

User was temp banned for this post.


♥ Liquid`Sheth ♥ Liquid`TLO ♥
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
August 13 2012 17:47 GMT
#26185
On August 13 2012 18:12 solidbebe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2012 18:06 Iplaythings wrote:
On August 13 2012 17:42 solidbebe wrote:
On August 13 2012 17:08 Iplaythings wrote:
It isn't often you sympathize with someone banned, but damnit did this guy speak out for alot of the dota 2 community who plays on the european server ;_;
SilentchiLL was just temp banned for 2 days by Excalibur_Z.

That account was created on 2010-07-29 18:23:58 and had 491 posts.

Reason:
Russians.
I have 2 russian friends, I never had anything against them, so why are they trying to make me hate them?
So many of them refuse to speak english... so many of them fuck up badly, too many of them use the voicechat...
I always liked you russians, why do you do this to me? Why can't you just play on your own server if you don't want to or can't communicate with your teammates?


Nice. Hey let's not do this in the future, okay? Just a thought.

I assume that he made this as a thread for itself which I cannot see the point in but damnit does he speak of something that bothers ALOT of european dota players :-(

Yeah russians are fucking everywhere where a dota game is. Not saying anything against them though, just noting that in every lol/dota/sc2 custom dota map Ive played there were always a few russians.

I can't lie, most russians I meet completely refuse to cooperate if they don't want to, like it is amazing how many of them that blatantly refuse to make good picks just because they want to play that hero, like I just played 1 game since that post and I have a lineup of random AM, PL and pudge (I was the pudge and all of us randomed) then 1 guy picks tinker calls mid and the last guy just take bounty hunter.
We won the game miracolously but it was due to them walking into motm and hooks >.> but the pick phase was pretty typical of what happens with russian lastpicks. Maybe I just notice the random idiots that speak russian in the chat but dammit they can get on my nerves

I have to say, personally I've experienced the same. But then again you barely see a fraction of all russians playing so I cant really say russians in general refuse to cooperate. Anyways were going kinda off topic now so ill just leave it at that.


My take is that people are just more prone to noticing the problems when there's a difference. The foreign language just makes it stick out in your mind.

Me personally, I've discovered I hate more white Americans than anything else. They're just less memorable because they don't stand out.
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
August 13 2012 18:55 GMT
#26186
Hah, I thought [Antoine]s' string of bans would be in the ABL thread but it was KMD.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
dbg
Profile Joined June 2012
Colombia264 Posts
August 13 2012 19:26 GMT
#26187
kmd about to be a ghost town

huehuehuehue was just temp banned for 2 days by Antoine.

That account was created on 2011-08-19 04:09:33 and had 434 posts.

Reason: Off topic gossip is no longer tolerated in this thread.


+ Show Spoiler +
Purpl3 was just temp banned for 2 days by Antoine.

That account was created on 2011-01-09 09:33:32 and had 968 posts.

Reason: Off topic gossip is no longer tolerated in this thread.


DwD was just temp banned for 2 days by Antoine.

That account was created on 2010-01-09 02:44:08 and had 2121 posts.

Reason: Off topic gossip is no longer tolerated in this thread.


Fawkes was just temp banned for 2 days by Antoine.

That account was created on 2010-05-08 01:51:40 and had 1052 posts.

Reason: Off topic gossip is no longer tolerated in this thread.


ASie was just temp banned for 2 days by Antoine.

That account was created on 2011-04-19 16:33:56 and had 240 posts.

Reason: Off topic gossip is no longer tolerated in this thread.


Nos- was just temp banned for 2 days by Antoine.

That account was created on 2011-02-04 11:45:47 and had 598 posts.

Reason: Off topic gossip is no longer tolerated in this thread.


Vorgrim was just temp banned for 2 days by Antoine.

That account was created on 2010-09-05 10:44:21 and had 944 posts.

Reason: Off topic gossip is no longer tolerated in this thread.
every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-13 19:43:00
August 13 2012 19:42 GMT
#26188
On August 14 2012 03:55 Probe1 wrote:
Hah, I thought [Antoine]s' string of bans would be in the ABL thread but it was KMD.

I wish it was here. I don't read KMD so I don't really know any of the people banned.
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-13 20:52:28
August 13 2012 20:29 GMT
#26189
Oh my god ABL is one of my subscriptions as is KMD, but I always start with the light one first and....whoa it's seriously about to turn into a ghost town. I'm sort of scared haha. With each passing day the number of posts is falling. It's the purge :O

To be honest, this could be pretty good perhaps one day KMD will actually turn into a bastion of good posting thanks to judicious moderation :>

Edit: upon reading the post that got huex4 and several others banned though....LOL. Really really weird thread and TuElite just cusses this guy out so hard after the other guy started harassing TuElite. O_O
Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
SoraLimit
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada747 Posts
August 13 2012 20:37 GMT
#26190
I personally see the bans in KMD as a good thing. I mostly lurk there, and I dislike the fact that it was turning into some sort of IRC.
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-13 20:41:56
August 13 2012 20:40 GMT
#26191
ZeroSC2 is back once again: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/profile.php?user=Code.Z
And banned
Code.Z was just banned by Antoine.

That account was created on 2012-08-06 22:51:23 and had 3 posts.

Reason: Previously banned user.
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
August 13 2012 20:48 GMT
#26192
On August 14 2012 05:40 Cokefreak wrote:
ZeroSC2 is back once again: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/profile.php?user=Code.Z
And banned
Show nested quote +
Code.Z was just banned by Antoine.

That account was created on 2012-08-06 22:51:23 and had 3 posts.

Reason: Previously banned user.

How do you know that's ZeroSC2?
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
andrewlt
Profile Joined August 2009
United States7702 Posts
August 13 2012 20:52 GMT
#26193
I don't follow this guy that much but doesn't he cheer for the same guys every time on every account?
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
August 13 2012 20:53 GMT
#26194
On August 14 2012 05:48 SeeKeR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2012 05:40 Cokefreak wrote:
ZeroSC2 is back once again: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/profile.php?user=Code.Z
And banned
Code.Z was just banned by Antoine.

That account was created on 2012-08-06 22:51:23 and had 3 posts.

Reason: Previously banned user.

How do you know that's ZeroSC2?

Check the sig, also his previous account was almost the same name.
Code(Z) was just banned by RaGe.

That account was created on 2012-08-04 09:05:13 and had 6 posts.

Reason: Previously banned user.
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
August 13 2012 20:55 GMT
#26195
On August 14 2012 05:37 SoraLimit wrote:
I personally see the bans in KMD as a good thing. I mostly lurk there, and I dislike the fact that it was turning into some sort of IRC.

True I suppose. I think adding in a few personal comments along with content helps create sort of a community feeling which I like, but the degree of off-topicness was too damn high. And in any event, I have rarely seen a ban that I disagree with. It's practically a 3-sigma event that the ban is completely deserved and good for the community ^^
Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-13 21:05:12
August 13 2012 21:05 GMT
#26196
On August 14 2012 05:53 Cokefreak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2012 05:48 SeeKeR wrote:
On August 14 2012 05:40 Cokefreak wrote:
ZeroSC2 is back once again: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/profile.php?user=Code.Z
And banned
Code.Z was just banned by Antoine.

That account was created on 2012-08-06 22:51:23 and had 3 posts.

Reason: Previously banned user.

How do you know that's ZeroSC2?

Check the sig, also his previous account was almost the same name.
Show nested quote +
Code(Z) was just banned by RaGe.

That account was created on 2012-08-04 09:05:13 and had 6 posts.

Reason: Previously banned user.

How do you know Code(Z) was ZeroSC2?
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
August 13 2012 21:07 GMT
#26197
Doesn't take much to figure that out if you know anything about the guy.
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
August 13 2012 21:13 GMT
#26198
On August 14 2012 06:07 Cokefreak wrote:
Doesn't take much to figure that out if you know anything about the guy.

ye olde "i know because i know" argument.
JackDragon
Profile Joined February 2011
525 Posts
August 13 2012 21:17 GMT
#26199
On August 14 2012 06:13 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2012 06:07 Cokefreak wrote:
Doesn't take much to figure that out if you know anything about the guy.

ye olde "i know because i know" argument.

Well to be fair it is a better argument then "I know because I don't know" or "I know because fuck you"
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
August 13 2012 21:19 GMT
#26200
On August 14 2012 06:17 JackDragon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2012 06:13 dAPhREAk wrote:
On August 14 2012 06:07 Cokefreak wrote:
Doesn't take much to figure that out if you know anything about the guy.

ye olde "i know because i know" argument.

Well to be fair it is a better argument then "I know because I don't know" or "I know because fuck you"


Oh, I don't know, direct insults are better than indirect in my book. Of course, I have a bad habit of showing up here for all the wrong reasons, so I may not be the best role model.
Prev 1 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 75
EnDerr 4
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2468
Rain 1576
FanTaSy 432
Yoon 84
Soma 84
Mong 76
Killer 56
NotJumperer 44
Bale 36
Hm[arnc] 26
[ Show more ]
ajuk12(nOOB) 21
Sharp 15
Shinee 14
yabsab 14
Noble 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
Fuzer 70
League of Legends
JimRising 501
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss429
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King130
Other Games
summit1g8605
olofmeister1112
ceh9436
Happy265
KnowMe135
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick688
BasetradeTV168
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 15
• killerbeecast3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2229
League of Legends
• Rush1146
• Lourlo1054
• Stunt484
Other Games
• Shiphtur852
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 46m
INu's Battles
2h 46m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
4h 46m
OSC
14h 1m
Replay Cast
14h 46m
OSC
1d 14h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.